- Text Size +

7 Years Later

“Morning Judy,” Carmen said casually, waving to her nurse as she walked down the halls of the reduction clinic. The sword and wings badge pinned to her scrubs identified her as one of the Valkyries, but it was hardly necessary, the genetic therapy which had unlocked her shrinking abilities had also added several inches to her already impressive height, leaving her a six foot three amazon.

“Here’s your first patient’s chart,” Judy said, handing it to Carmen.

She smirked as she saw Judy’s face blush slightly. The nurse took a quick breath, then cleared her throat, following behind Carmen as they walked to her examination room. Judy was new, she wasn’t used to the pheromone cloud that fully activated Valkyries put off. In time she’d learn to deal with it, they all did, but for now? Carmen swayed her hips a little wider as she walked, almost sashaying them and knowing that her poor nurse’s eyes were probably glued to her ass.

Jason sat in the examination room, nervous. It wasn’t too different from a normal doctor’s office really, there was a table with a paper sheet, a few anatomy posters on the wall, it was surreal to think of the reason he was really here.

The seizures had started without warning, and at only nineteen years old Jason had been told that he had an inoperable brain tumor. Years ago that would have been the end for him, but today the doctors had sent him to these… people, the Valkyries.

Reduction therapy was a treatment reserved for the neediest cases, people who would otherwise be untreatable, he couldn’t wrap his head around it entirely, but whatever process these women used to shrink people, it fixed you… or so they said. 

It’s not like you have a choice, he reminded himself, his life expectancy without the treatment was six months.

He was startled out of his thoughts by the door to the room opening. Whatever he’d seen on TV or read about, it didn’t prepare him for seeing a Valkyrie in person. She was tall, the tallest woman he’d ever seen, with thick powerful thighs and a pair of breasts that instantly drew his eyes. He was hard almost instantly, and he crossed his legs, embarrassed and pathetically trying to hide it.

Carmen gave him a somewhat smug smile, even after all these years she never got tired of that, “Good morning Mr. Clarksdale,” she said in a soothing tone, “how are you doing today?”

“Well uh… not good, that’s why I’m here,” he stammered.

“Judy, could you go prepare a shot of receptor serum for me,” Carmen said, reading his chart as she sat down across from him, “I’m going to talk with… do you mind if I call you Jason?” she asked with a smile.

Jason nodded, still wide eyed at the absolutely stunning woman in front of him, from his expression Carmen could have called him anything she wanted.

“Good, you can call me Carmen, or Miss Mendez if you prefer,” she said with a grin as the nurse left, “I feel like formalities just get in the way of this whole thing.” She tapped his chart with her pen, “So kid, says here you’ve got a brain tumor, but you’re otherwise healthy?”

“Y-yeah,” he stammered.

“I’m thinking I’m sending you down to six inches for a few days,” she said, chewing her pen and regarding him idly. He was a scrawny guy, short, weak, just her type really…

“S-Six inches!?” Jason exclaimed, “d-does it have to be that small?”

“You’re right,” she said with a grin, relishing his panicked expression, “let’s just be on the safe side, how does three sound?”

Three inches?” Jason rasped, imagining the world at that size was… terrifying.

She loved the expression, watching his mind race and guessing his thoughts. With just an idle thought she’d cut his size in half, like she was deciding what size coffee to order.

“Given how deep that tumor is, I think a smaller size is better, relax,” she chuckled, “you’ll spend most of it in one of our dormitories, they’re about the size of a shoebox and have everything a little mouse like you will need. TV, internet, and a nurse will bring you food three times a day, it’ll be like staying in a hotel, you’ll hardly notice you’re small.”

“I guess that doesn’t sound so bad,” he muttered.

“That’s the spirit,” Carmen said, “I’ll bring you back up to four feet sometime on Wednesday, we’ll check you out, then if you’ve still got the tumor, I’ll send you back down again, maybe smaller depending on how well we’re doing. I’m guessing you should be ready to check out sometime next week.”

Smaller? Jason thought, his heartbeat picking up again.

“Now,” Carmen muttered, turning the page on his chart, “let’s talk about this next section… says here in your relationship status that you have no girlfriend, no significant others?”

“Yeah,” he said, blinking and trying to gather his thoughts. His erection hadn’t gone down a bit, if anything it felt harder.

“Uncross your legs,” Carmen said, her stern tone shocking him, “there’s no point in hiding the boner Jason, I’m very aware of the effect I have on people.” He gulped as he obeyed, spreading his legs and revealing the tent in his jeans. Carmen just smirked, staring at it a moment and going back to her chart.

“Serum’s ready,” Judy said, walking back into the room with a syringe in her hand. She rolled up Jason’s sleave and began rubbing his skin down with iodine, preparing the injection site.

“What’s that for?” Jason asked, eyeing the dark green solution in the syringe warily.

“Receptor serum,” Carmen explained, “makes it easier to work my magic on you, normally it would take me all day to get you down to fun size, and it would really tire me out too. With the green goop in your veins though? I can do it in a few minutes without breaking a sweat.”

“That lady on TV never uses this stuff,” Jason said, wincing as the needle went in.

“Melinda’s the first one of us,” Carmen said with a shrug, “she can shrink five people to a few inches tall every day without needing any, she’s just insanely good at it. Even with this stuff I might be able to do three today, and that’s still going to leave me tired on the drive home.” She shrugged, “some of us are just better at it than others.”

“All done,” Judy said, disposing of the syringe in a nearby biohazard bin.

“Thanks, Judy, I’ll take it from here,” Carmen said, giving Jason a predatory smile as the nurse left the room.

“So, Jason,” she said, “your chart says you’re single, no girlfriend, nothing, that right?”

“Y-Yeah,” he stammered, “why do you guys need to know that anyway?”

She sighed, “you didn’t read the materials you were given, did you?”

“I was kind of nervous,” he admitted.

“Right,” Carmen giggled, “well Jason, here’s the deal, us Valkyries? Despite all the airs we put on, we’re not doctors, we have our own codes of conduct, we’re pretty much only answerable to each other.”

“Okay…” he said nervously.

“Now you’ve got a raging stiffy just sitting there next to me, and getting shrunk? It’s going to make you insanely horny kid, like all of our dorms have a goddamn lube dispenser built into the wall. The most intense part of it is going to be the first few minutes after you’re tiny, like you’re literally going to cum yourself if I wink at you.” She smirked, “add in the fact that physical contact makes the shrinking easier, and well…” She licked her lips, loving his gaping expression, “taking all that into account, it’s not surprising that we’re allowed to have a little fun with our patients during the treatment, if they’re up for it.”

“So that’s why you wanted to know if I had a girlfriend,” he muttered.

“We don’t want to be homewreckers,” Carmen said with a shrug, “typically if someone has a significant other, we try to have them here and to give them a bit of ah, privacy, post shrinking. In those cases I pretty much just tap their forehead to make them tiny, then there are people that would just prefer to keep things… impersonal, which is fine with me, but…” she bit her lip, fighting a laugh, “I think you’re the kind of boy that will let me play with you a bit.”

“I-I don’t,” he stammered.

“Come on Jason,” she laughed. The nervous fear was reminding her of… them, if not for his dark colored hair he could almost be a stand in for Kyle.

“I’ve never… I mean I uh…” he gulped.

“That’s okay,” Carmen said, fighting the urge to lick her lips as she kicked her shoes off, “just do what I say, start by coming over here and taking my socks off.”

He frowned, but the haze of Carmen’s pheromones and her commanding tone were quickly clouding his mind. He slid off the examination table, kneeling down and slowly peeling the thick wool sock off her foot while she smiled down at him. Carmen wiggled her toes as the air hit them, her deep rich red nail polish shining slightly as Jason almost reverently put her socks to the side.

He stared at them a moment, and Carmen chuckled, causing him to go red in the face. She knew he wanted nothing more than to bury his face in them, the Valkyrie pheromones would often linger on clothing and would be irresistible to a horny boy like Jason.

“Now, rub them,” she said, smiling as he began to slowly massage her feet, “Ahh, that’s good, she said, leaning back with a sigh. “You know I’ve always hade huge feet,” she mused, watching him work, “they got a little bigger after my gene therapy… I guess it’s a good thing I never liked super girly footwear, because I’m stuck shopping in the men’s section these days.” She smiled, watching his lustful face as his thumbs ran up her sole, “do you like feet Jason?”

“I-I didn’t think so, but I guess I do now,” he managed.

Carmen smirked, “give them a kiss and we’ll get started.”

“A what?” he asked.

“Did I stutter?” Carmen said, crossing her arms, “Kiss. My. Foot.”

Jason lowered his lips to the top of her foot, planting a kiss on the soft caramel colored skin. A moment later electricity seemed to race up his spine, pins and needles dancing along his skin as the foot in his hand began to get bigger.

“And down you go!” Carmen giggled. Like him she felt the energy coursing through her, sending a shiver through her as she mentally controlled the flow, bringing her force of will to bear on him, causing him to shrink away with a thought.

With the look of sudden surprise on his face, along with fear, he looked stunningly like Kyle. Rage filled her, and she clenched her fists a moment as the old memories welled up. The shrinking process faltered, and Jason looked up at her quizzically, his clothes hanging off of him as he stood maybe three feet tall.

“A-Am I don-“

“Keep kissing my foot!” she snapped, causing him to quickly bring his head down again, smooching her foot desperately.

Focus, she growled at herself. She breathed out, and forced the energy back into Jason, a second later his shrinking resumed and she let herself relax. Shrinking people required a certain mental state, and she rarely found herself able to perform when she was angry, when she remembered-

Don’t think about them, she forced herself with a sigh. She watched as Jason’s clothes fell off him, and he yelped with surprise, backing up from her as he stood in his shirt collar. He was down to a foot tall now, feebly covering his crotch with his hands and looking up at her in fear.

“Almost done,” she said in a quiet voice, “you can put your hands at your sides Jason.” Seeing his hesitation she smirked, one of life’s pleasures was shrinking shy boys down, she decided. “I’m going to see it one way or another,” she teased, “come on.” Slowly he lowered his hands to his sides, revealing his erection, “that’s better,” Carmen said smugly as he continued to dwindle, “and that’s an adorable little cock by the way.”

“T-Thanks?” Jason managed.

Her foot swept over him, causing him to cry out in surprise as it pinned him. He felt his skin rubbing against Carmen’s soft sole as the final few inches of his shrinking were carried out, and he gasped as the motion caused him a near instant orgasm.

“That’s it,” Carmen said with a grin, “blow your little load on my feet, let’s get it all out…” she felt him spasm as the shrinking finished, leaving the three inch tall patient squirming feebly against her as he finished his orgasm.

“Fuck,” he panted, looking up at her in awe. Jason felt a ting of fear as he realized exactly where he was, how big everything was… how she could easily crush the life out of him. He felt his heart rate pick up, and Carmen smirked, guessing his thoughts.

“Interesting perspective, isn’t it?” she said quietly, “I could step on you without even notice, there’d just be a little crunch and… well, I supposed I’d need to wipe the floor off with a tissue.”

Before he could panic more, she lifted her foot off of him, leaving him laying on the cool tile of her examination room, feet more four times the length of his body on either side of him. Once she’d slipped her socks and shoes back on, she bent down, gently curling her fingers around his body and lifting him up.

He was still scared, that much was obvious, but he was also getting hard again, Carmen smirked, basking in the power a moment.

I could just close my fist… she breathed out again, forcing herself to calm down. Like she’d told Jason, she was incredibly turned on, and she fought the urge to slip a hand down her pants and begin touching herself then and there.

She sighed, time for that later, “Let’s get you to your accommodations squirt,” she said with a wink. She stepped out the exam room door, “Judy, can you collect his things?” she called, glancing back at the pile of clothing.

“A-Are there clothes for me in the tiny room or whatever?” he asked. It was all he could do to keep from panicking, looking up at the building sized face of the goddess carrying him, he felt vulnerable, terrified. He shut his eyes, hugging her finger to keep steady.

“There are robes in your little box, yeah,” Carmen said, enjoying his reaction to his now much bigger world, “what’s the matter little guy? Don’t like being small?”

“No!” he shouted, squeezing her finger tighter and keeping his eyes shut.

She sighed, this happened sometimes. She enjoyed a bit of fear, and why shouldn’t people be scared? But sometimes…

Shit, I went a little too far.

“Hey,” she said in a soothing voice, “open your eyes, come on Jason.”

Slowly he forced himself to open his eyes, keeping his gaze on her face, large and intimidating as it was, it was better than looking around the enormous hallway, or at the massive drop from her hand to the floor.

“I do this all the time, I know it’s scary,” Carmen said softly, “but you’re going to be fine, we’re going to take really good care of you, I promise.”

“T-Thanks,” Jason said, trying to calm down, “I’m sorry…”

“Don’t be sorry about a thing,” Carmen said, gently stroking his hair with the tip of her finger, “look, we’re here!” a series of glass boxes of various sizes were stacked atop each other, looking not unlike the fish section at a pet store. Inside were doll sized beds, couches, and screens on one wall, several were occupied, and Jason saw people ranging from a foot tall all the way down to his own three inches lounging inside them.

“Here’s yours,” Carmen said, tapping a button on the side of one of the cases and causing a small door to slide open. Gently she ushered him inside, and he felt his panic subside as he was again surrounded by “normal” sized items. “Better?” she asked.

“Yeah,” he breathed, sighing with relief.

“Okay, there’s a button over there if you want to make your walls opaque for some privacy,” she said, her giant hand invading his room and pointing around, “robes are in the dresser over there, they’re one size fits all.” She smiled, “you get settled in, if you need anything else use the call button.”

“Thanks,” Jason said, pulling a robe out of the small dresser, “I’m… feeling a lot better, thanks.”

Carmen gave him a final smile, pulling her hand out of his container and waving goodbye to him. A moment later as she turned to leave she saw him cause his walls to go opaque. She smirked, she hadn’t been lying when she’d told him the shrinking would make him hornier than he’d ever been, and she had a feeling she knew exactly what he would be thinking about when he relieved that pressure.

“Good to see your bedside manner has improved,” a gravely woman’s voice called, “I remember the first young man you ever shrank was in tears.”

Carmen turned to see Melinda Groves, the head nurse herself. Like Carmen she had a statuesque physique as a result of Project Valkyrie, and although she was in her mid 50s, she didn’t have a single grey hair amid the brown bun on her head.

“Well, if it isn’t the boss lady,” Carmen said, crossing her arms and giving a small smile, “you’re a long way from New York, aren’t you?”

“Et in Arcadia ego,” Melinda said with a smile, “I’m in Chicago on other business, and I thought I’d pop in to see an old student while I was in town. Walk with me dear.” She gestured for Carmen to follow her. Carmen scowled, she’d never liked the imperious tone Groves always took with her, or anyone really, but she followed behind her all the same. She scowled as she saw Melinda pull box of cigarettes from her front pocket, taking one and sticking it in her mouth, lighting it quickly and taking her first puff with a sigh.

“You’re smoking here?” Carmen asked, “in my clinic?”

“Neither of us can get cancer anymore Carmen,” she said, taking another long drag, “and anyone in bad enough shape to be sent to us… well a little secondhand smoke is the least of their problems.” Carmen’s mouth was a flat line, and Melinda smirked, enjoying the younger woman’s discomfort, “tobacco covers up some of the pheromones,” she said idly, “sometimes it’s nice to ride a subway or eat at a restaurant without turning everyone into a stuttering mess.”

“Making everyone a horny nervous wreck is half the fun of being like this,” Carmen said, the corner of her mouth twitching in a small smile, “why are you really here Melinda?”

“Worried about you dear,” she said with a sigh as she led Carmen to the clinic’s administrative office. She sat down at the computer, quickly bringing up the clinic’s inventory, turning the monitor towards Carmen she gestured at the screen, “are these numbers correct? You’ve been using receptor serum for every shrinking this month?”

“Is there a problem?” Carmen asked defensively, “I’m getting my people small, what does it matter-“

“In and of itself I suppose it doesn’t,” Melinda said, taking her cigarette out of her mouth and exhaling slowly, the puff of smoke filling the room, “receptor serum is meant as a crutch my dear, for when you’re experiencing a heavy workload, which to be blunt, you have not as of late.”

“So, what are you saying?” Carmen asked, fighting to keep anger out of her tone.

“There’s something off,” Melinda said, “you’re mentally distracted, or depressed, you’re using receptor serum to cover for the fact that you’re not in a state of mind to perform your normal duties.”

“I’m getting it done!” Carmen snapped, “who cares if I’m using a little-“

“Carmen!” Melinda growled, “listen to me! We literally hold people’s lives in our hands here, I don’t…” she sighed, rubbing her temples as the last of her cigarette smoldered, “you were one of the last people I trained personally,” she muttered, “I’ve had… failures Carmen, I’ve seen people use what I’ve taught them to go on and do terrible things.”

“You still have doubts about me? Even after all these years?” Carmen asked quietly.

“You’ve grown a lot since we first met,” Melinda replied, carefully avoiding the question, “I’m very proud of the Valkyrie you’ve become, but you have an anger in you that I don’t understand, an anger that reminds me of another girl I tutored before you who eventually lost herself to it.”

“If you don’t have any business with me, then let’s call it a day,” Carmen said, an edge to her voice.

Melinda was quiet a moment, “Carmen,” she said finally, “think about taking some time off, consult a therapist, or a priest, pray, meditate, exercise, whatever you believe is best… you used to play soccer didn’t you? Perhaps-“

“I haven’t touched a soccer ball since high school,” she said bitterly.

Melinda frowned, “Take care of yourself Carmen,” she said softly.

With that the head nurse stood up, walking back out through the clinic’s hallway. Carmen followed behind her, neither of them saying anything as they reached the glass entryway. Melinda paused as she stepped outside, and for a moment Carmen thought she’d have some final remark, but the first Valkyrie just sighed, tossing her cigarette into a nearby ash receptacle before heading out into the parking lot.

Carmen watcher her go a moment, before her gaze drifted to the large billboard atop the office building across the street from her clinic. Kyle and Samantha’s grinning faces greeted her, along with a smiling green cartoon goblin that was the mascot for their company.

It had gone up a month earlier, seeming to mock Carmen by literally overshadowing her own clinic, a constant reminder of the pair that had destroyed her life… or her plans for it anyway.

Kyle and Samantha though? They’d gone off to college, like she’d wanted to, they’d gotten married, gone into business together, and now they were rich off an app they’d developed, it had all worked out for the pair of nerds. Did they ever think of her? Did they care where she was now?

She shook her head and looked back to her clinic. A more rational part of her knew that obsessing over the two after all these years was insane, she was a Valkyrie, a literal superhuman with a seven-figure bank account, what did she care if they’d derailed her plans for some silly sports career?

And yet…

She stared at the billboard and growled angrily.

Melinda’s right, I need some time to clear my head.

While she hadn’t played so much as a pick up game of soccer since the end of school, Carmen had found other ways of staying in shape, and as the head nurse had advised her, she did have a preferred method of relaxation.

“Come on!” she shouted at the musclebound man across the ring from her, “HIT ME!”

The young man was Carlos “the killer” Allanzo, an up-and-coming MMA star and supposedly a master of several martial arts, infamous for his sneering visage in pay per view fight commercials.

Now though he didn’t have that look on his face, he had a familiar look of trepidation mixed with adrenaline as his mind tried to determine fight or flight, in that moment he could have been any of her victims from back in high school.

He found his courage, rushing at her with a shout, a flurry of blows which Carmen blocked with a mocking giggle. He gripped her wrist, and they made eye contact for a half second, letting her drink in the fear before she gripped him, throwing him bodily against the walls of the gym’s ring, causing him to bounce to the padded floor with a groan.

“Don’t try to grapple her,” the man’s coach warned, “she gets you on the ground, you’re done.”

Carmen flexed her muscles, she still had a feminine and girlish figure, but as a Valkyrie her muscles were unnaturally dense, while few of them focused on fitness and strength to the degree Carmen did, it was theorized that they could surpass men’s Olympic athletes.

“Come on, get back up,” Carmen said with a grin, “I’m not gonna pin you, that’s the bitch’s way out.”

“Don’t fuck him up too bad,” the coach said with a laugh.

Carmen rolled her eyes, plenty of competitive fighting coaches brought their young studs to her for sparring matches, she’d had her time in the ring against heavyweight boxers, jiu jitsu tournament competitors, and a dozen other disciplines.

“You need to focus on your technique,” the coach called to the terrified young man, “she’s stronger than you, she’s faster than you, but Carmen there doesn’t spend nearly as much time practicing throws, falls, and punches as you do, come on Carlos, use your head.”

“Yeah Carlos,” Carmen mocked, “use your head.”

The fighter squinted; blinking sweat out of his eyes as he circled Carmen. She smirked and gave him a flirtatious wink, with how sweaty she was there was no way his thoughts weren’t on sex, the pheromone cloud adding yet another advantage to her over the baseline human. She mockingly put her hands on top of her head, feigning a moment of rest, lifting her armpits and letting the scent billow out into the ring.

With how sweaty this guy’s got me, everyone in this gym is going to need to jerk off when they get home, she thought with some amusement.

“Feeling all right?” she teased.

He screamed, rushing at her in a move that genuinely surprised her. She gritted her teeth, blocking the punches one after another. Suddenly he feinted slightly, and a moment later she felt a sting of pain as he managed a vicious uppercut right under her chin. It wasn’t a move she’d been expecting, and she staggered back a moment.

“God damn boy!” Carmen laughed, spitting blood and savoring the taste a bit, “that’s what I wanted to fucking see!”

“I think that’s enough for today,” the coach shouted, “thanks Carmen, Carlos! Hit the showers.”

The coach and the few people who had been watching the bout wandered away, Carmen smirked as she saw several of the men awkwardly trying to hide erections. She glanced back at Carlos, letting her own gaze drift down.

“G-Good match,” he panted, not quite letting his guard down as she approached him.

“Yeah whatever,” she muttered, leaning in close, “my car’s parked around back, you want to finish this out at my place? Be there in five minutes.”

Carlos gulped, looking up slightly at the Amazon fearfully. Carmen giggled, walking past him. A moment later he yelped in surprise as a *clap* echoed out through the gym. He rubbed his stinging ass cheek, wondering if he wanted to follow her or not… with a gulp he slowly walked after her.

“S-So uh,” Carlos stammered as Carmen drove through the city, “why don’t you fight competitively?”

“The only sport us “enhanced individuals” are allowed to compete in is swimming,” Carmen explained, turning into her driveway, “it’s sort of a cruel joke.”

“Why’s that?”

She shrugged, “we can’t swim, our bodies are so dense we just sink like rocks.”

“Oh,” he muttered, “sorry about that.”

“You’re not here to feel bad for me,” she growled, bringing the car to a stop in front of a two-story suburban home, “Bedroom, now.

Carlos was a physically powerful man, one who had spent plenty of time with women of all sorts, he’d been with girls who had wanted to tie him up, who got off on binding up the big tough man to torment him, and while it wasn’t his thing, he’d always been up for it if the girl was hot enough.

Carmen didn’t need any ropes or handcuffs to render him helpless, and he grunted as she lifted him, roughly kissing him as she pressed him into the wall. Her tongue shot into his mouth, easily overpowering him while she grabbed his wrist, keeping him from embracing her back as her free hand explored his body.

He grunted as he was tossed on the bed, they were both naked, and this gave him a chance to see Carmen’s form in full. She was magnificent, that was the only thing he could think to say, like she’d been carved from marble.

She climbed on top of him, and he licked his lips nervously… then frowned as she didn’t stop at his midsection, “what are you-“

“You’re going down on me first,” Carmen growled, positioning herself over him.

“I uh…” he gulped, looking up at the curled jet black pubic hair and the wet pinkness waiting underneath, “I don’t usually do that-“

“Well tonight you do,” Carmen laughed, bringing herself down on him. She groaned as she felt his panicked movements, his tongue darting out and beginning to work her as she ground herself on his face. She gripped his hair, hissing with pleasure through gritted teeth as she controlled his pace.

Carlos struggled for breath as her immense thighs closed on either side of his face, squeezing him tight as she neared orgasm. The wave of wetness became a torrent as she came on his face, using her grip on his hair to force him against herself as her hips bucked wildly.

“Fuck,” she grinned, looking down at his soaked face, “for a boy who says he doesn’t eat pussy you sure are a natural.”

“T-Thanks,” he muttered weakly as she rolled off of him.

“You look good like that,” she muttered, ruffling his hair, “all covered in my cunt…” she sighed, “well boy, you ready to lay pipe?”

He jerked up excitedly, “Y-Yeah!” he said nervously, climbing on top of her.

She loved this, turning these powerful men back into nervous boys. From the way he stammered when he talked, he was acting more like a nervous guy on his first time over a professional athlete who’d bedded hundreds of women.

Carmen grunted with satisfaction as he entered her, driving away in a smooth practiced motion that made the best use of his impressive asset. She let her hands come up, gripping his ass and taking control of his pace, guiding him into her as she shouted encouragement.

“That’s it, come on!” she shouted, wrapping her legs around him. He gasped with exertion, panting as he struggled to keep up with her demands. Her arms wrapped around him next, and he felt powerless in her grip as they built to orgasm together.

“YES!” Carmen shouted, squeezing him so hard into her that he felt his back pop as he came, matching her shout as pleasure rocked his body.

Carlos rolled off her, panting and sore, feeling like he’d just lost a rough match in the ring. He looked over to her, feeling his chest swell with pride seeing the satisfied smile on Carmen’s face.

“D-Did I do okay?” he managed.

“You managed to hit me, and you got me off, so yeah,” Carmen chuckled. She reached for her phone on the nightstand, “here, let me call you a ride.”

“A ride?” he asked, sitting up, “I thought I’d maybe stay the night, we could get breakfast-“

Carmen burst out laughing, Carlos was a notorious womanizer, with a new piece of arm candy escorting him into every one of his matches. She counted that as another little victory, turning Mr. Pump and Dump into a wannabe romantic.

“No,” she said, rolling her eyes, “I’m not your type, and you’re not mine, we had our fun, now get the fuck out of my house.”

Carlos gave her a pathetic look, having given the same speech to who knows how many women, but with a sigh he got up and slid his shorts back on.

Lounging in her bath robe, Carmen watched the rideshare she’d called for Carlos pull out of the driveway, disappearing down the street.

Alone again, she thought with a mix of wistfulness and satisfaction. With a sigh she flopped onto her couch, flicking her TV on with the intent of watching a few minutes of the news before returning to the period drama she’d been watching.

She started as she saw Samantha and Kyle being interviewed, “and you’re saying the two of you aren’t interested in selling your app, Goblin?” the newscaster asked.

“Not right now,” Kyle laughed, “it started as a passion project, and it still is.”

“Goblin is our life’s work,” Samantha said, hugging herself close to Kyle with a smile, “it kind of started as a joke, even the name, Goblin, I mean it’s so silly, isn’t it?”

God she still has that fucking mousey look, Carmen thought bitterly, the two of them were older, more mature looking, but they were still clearly geeks, with Samantha sporting glasses and that same mess of curly red hair, Kyle definitely hadn’t gotten any taller either.

“Silly enough to be valued in the billions,” the interviewer laughed, “if you could part from it anyway.”

Kyle just shrugged, “nah, I think Samantha and I will be working on it until we drop, gotta rub it in the faces of all those bullies, you know?”

“Oh, you had trouble with bullies in school?” the interviewer asked.

Carmen scowled, sitting up and listening attentively.

“Oh yeah, there was one girl, she just wouldn’t leave us alone,” Samantha giggled, “what was her name again darling?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” Kyle laughed, feigning ignorance, “Carmine, Carolyn? What does it matter now?”

Carmen squeezed the television remote so hard that the plastic casing shattered.

Chapter End Notes:
Welcome to another Greenanon story! Obviously it's not a huge spoiler to say that Kyle and Samantha have a storm coming, but I promise you this isn't going to be a straightforward giant girl tortures the tinies type of story, stay tuned for more!