- Text Size +

Richard nervously entered the hotel room, Juliet was seated at the couch, a bottle of red wine out this time, with a glass already poured for him. He sat, quickly taking a few sips of the red wine, hoping to dull the effect of Juliet’s pheromones, already distracting him…

Did she have to wear such a low-cut dress? It was black this time, and he wasn’t sure if that was better or worse. He spared a glance at the table, almost sighing with relief when he saw there wasn’t a box on the table this time.

“There’s been a complication,” Juliet said, cutting straight to the point.

“Yeah, we don’t have them, and your hitter is dead!” Richard snapped, “this is sloppy shit Juliet, you better get your act together! I can’t go to jail over this, If I-“

His suit felt looser suddenly, and he struggled to keep a hold on a wine glass that was suddenly more like a wine bucket. With a gulp he brought his other hand around, poking through his sleeve and looking pathetically small as he steadied it.

“Be respectful,” Juliet said sternly, “this is the underworld Mister Stevens, not a fast-food establishment, you will not get good treatment by being rude with the service provider.”

He gulped, a chill going down his spine as the massive woman got up, walking over to him, “Um… sorry, but y-you need to-“

“Stop,” Juliet said with a small smile as she sat down next to him. She towered over him, easily six feet tall to his… was he four feet? He wasn’t sure. She ruffled his hair, making him feel small and pathetic as her massive arm draped around him, “everything is going to be okay Richard,” she said in a soothing voice, “I know you’re not used to the more cutthroat aspects of this business, but losing an expendable asset is nothing to fret about.” He was very aware of the curve of her hips as she gently hugged him into her.

“Yeah,” he muttered, biting his lip as his pants rubbed slightly against the raging erection he’d sprouted, “okay… what do we do next then?”

“You do nothing,” Juliet said, running her fingers through his hair again, “I will see that additional assets are moved to help with your problem. We may reach out to our friends in the local crime families, with Melinda in the area I don’t want to draw any more attention to my clinic… for now.”

Richard gulped, finding a small bit of fire again, “I want a discount!” he demanded.

“A discount?” Juliet laughed, “Richard my boy… we’re going to do this for you for free. The higher ups have decided that we’re going to move from contractors of yours to… business partners. Our front groups will be the buyers of the company when it goes up for sale.”

Richard started, “that wasn’t part of the deal-“

“Would you like me to call my superior and let her know that you would like to back out?” Juliet asked, a wicked grin on her face. From Richard’s pale expression she could tell the answer was a firm “no.” She chuckled, “Richard,” she said in the same soothing voice she used for scared patients, “you wanted to be a wealthy and powerful man, and you will be. We’re just going to walk that extra mile with you. We need to branch into more legitimate businesses, more thumbs in more pies you understand. Jormungand is at present a mere criminal enterprise, but we have larger aspirations.”

“Yeah, I get it,” Richard managed, bringing the now bucket sized wine glass to his face and struggling to remain calm as he took a sip.

Juliet chuckled, taking the wine glass from his hands as they disappeared into his sleeves and setting it on the table in front of them. She continued to will him smaller, until he looked up fearfully in the puddle of his clothes, struggling to hold his shirt collar up and preserve his modesty.

“It’s always funny to shrink someone for the first time,” Juliet mused, a small smirk on her face, “the trepidation, the feeble attempt to cling to modesty…”

“I get it! You’re big and scary and in charge!” Richard said, more ire in his voice than he felt, “now can you please undo this?”

“Oh, I don’t know,” Juliet mused, “wouldn’t you rather I carry you into the bedroom and relieve some of that stress?”

Richard froze, looking up at the colossus of a woman. He gulped, she was already one of the most beautiful women he’d ever seen, and the pheromones she exuded made him want her even more, even with the small into alcohol fogging them slightly.

“Do I have to be…” he gulped, “small?”

“Smaller,” Juliet said with a predatory grin. “Rest assured, for all the tiny people who have met their demise with me, I can be as gentle as a kitten if I wish…”

“I don’t know if I’d want to meet a kitten at this size,” Richard rasped.

“You wouldn’t,” Juliet laughed.

“I-I’m going to pass!” he yelped. Juliet just sighed and rolled her eyes, with a flick of her wrist he shot back up, filling his clothes again and suddenly only sitting a little shorter next to Juliet on the couch.

He’s lucky I value our business partnership, Juliet thought wryly as she stood back up.

“Very well, but I’ll leave you something to remember me by.” Juliet reached under her dress, sliding her hips back and forth as she slid her panties down. The silky red fabric fell to the floor, and Juliet stepped out of them.

Richard’s eyes bulged as he saw a tiny man sitting up in them, blinking at the sudden light. He seemed startled, and he slid off the massive hammock and took off like a bug across the floor.

“Whoops!” Juliet laughed, bending down and easily snatching him up in her hand, “I forgot he was in there…” She looked around a moment, embarrassment interrupting her normally cool demeanor. “Ah, here we go.” She reached over to her empty wine glass, a few small red drops pooling at the bottom. Her fingers opened over it, causing the man, perhaps an inch or two tall, to plummet into it. He scurried against the sloped walls of the wine glass, but it was clear that escape was impossible.

“Now, where was I…” she walked back over to where her red panties lay on the ground, and picked them up. With a smirk at Richard’s expression, she handed the underwear to him, fighting a giggle as he took them hesitantly. “You go ahead and keep those,” Juliet said, “later, take a nice long whiff and imagine what it would be like to be where he was a few moments ago…” she jerked her head at the tiny man in the wine glass, “of course, your journey would be a far more pleasant one…”

“I-I’ll think about it,” Richard stammered, standing up and walking towards the door. Juliet watched him go, a smug smile on her face as she saw he was gripping her panties so hard that his knuckles were almost white. As the door slammed behind him he looked down at the red fabric in his hands, fighting the urge to bury his face in them then and there.

What the hell did I get myself into? He wondered, shaking slightly.

Back in the room Juliet lounged on the couch, smirking at her prisoner in the wine-glass. Richard was greedy, weak, an excellent puppet, and how she longed to be the one who got to pull those strings… He would deliver Goblin and the entire company into Jormungand’s hands, and himself into hers.

Carmen blinked herself awake, feeling serene as the first rays of light drifted through the curtains of Samantha and Kyle’s master bedroom. She’d claimed it for herself of course, they were tiny, they wouldn’t need it, and she shifted herself over their expensive imported sheets with a certain satisfaction that she would enjoy it while they slept in a doll’s bed in a terrarium on the dresser.

“Rise and shine!” Carmen said, throwing the blankets off herself and strutting over to the glass dormitory she’d prepared for the two. She chuckled as she saw they’d opaqued the glass. In her clinic the feature was to allow the tiny patients a sense of privacy, something that was almost universally appreciated given the heightened sex drive that shrinking could cause. She tapped on the clouded glass, “hey, come on! Wake up!”

A moment later the glass went clear and a scowling three inch tall Kyle was glaring at her from the other side of the glass. The small dormitory was arrayed much like a hotel room, with a small television set, a couch, a bathroom and shower, and a small bed. It was fitted for six inch tall people, so even in these small confines the furniture and bed loomed large around the three inch couple, just barely useable.

“What do you want?” Kyle asked, hitting the small intercom button on the side.

“I just thought I’d get you up so we could all hang out!” Carmen said with a grin, “what’s the matter, did I interrupt anything?” judging from the way Samantha blushed and pulled the blankets up to her chest, she had, and she shot the tiny woman a wink that just made her face ever more crimson.

“Hang out?” Samantha asked incredulously, “are you serious?”

“Honestly the FBI guys won’t let me leave,” Carmen said with a shrug, “they’ve got a dude we’re supposed to call if we need anything, and he goes to the store or whatever for us… it’s kind of cool being waited on hand and foot but I’m also bored. Do you guys want to come up to a bigger size for a while? It shouldn’t throw your treatment off if we limit it to a few hours a day or so.”

That had their attention, and she smiled, knowing she had them. Sammy and Kyle didn’t particularly care for being small, though admittedly they’d had a traumatic introduction to it. Kyle walked away from the intercom, talking with Samantha in a hushed tone that she couldn’t hear through the glass. A moment later the two approached, the tiny white tissue thin robes provided for extra small patients billowing around their tiny bodies.

Kyle clicked the intercom button, “okay, sure take us out.”

Carmen nodded, standing up and opening the small entryway on the side of the glass box. Kyle and Samantha tensed as a hand that dwarfed either of them pushed its way in to their living space. Slowly, and with surprising tenderness, Carmen’s palm swept them both off their feet, clutching them together as her warm fingers curled around them.

“Relax,” she chuckled, seeing their expressions, “I handle tiny people every day, you two are going to be fine. I know you guys think I’m a bitch, but I promise I’ll keep you safe.”

Somehow that actually did make Kyle feel better, and he relaxed slightly as Carmen carried them across the room.  

She turned and slowly lowered them to the bed, dropping them slightly onto the blankets. She stood up, then snapped her fingers, an unnecessary but amusing gesture as the pair almost instantly shot up from three inches to four feet tall. They tore through their small robes instantly, leaving them naked and flailing for balance as the world changed size suddenly.

“Wah!” Samantha cried, tumbling over backwards as the world shifted underneath them.

Kyle grunted as he tumbled off the side of the bed, not a long fall even at that size, but Carmen still chuckled. He growled as he stood back up, covering his crotch with one hand as Samantha pulled the blanket up around herself.

“The modesty is getting real old guys,” Carmen said, rolling her eyes. She walked back over to the dresser, next to the glass enclosure she kept them in at tiny size was her duffel bag. She unzipped it, rooting around for a moment and then tossing two plastic sealed packages onto the bed for them.

“What’s this?” Kyle asked.

“Ready to wear one size fits all clothes for a four-foot adult,” Carmen replied, “specially made for our clinics, we have enough people at that size to make it worth it. Your other options are to go naked or shop in the juvenile section.”

Kyle tore the packaging open, revealing a pair of plain black shorts, a white t-shirt, and…

“Oh, come on,” he said, holding up the white briefs style underwear.

“Kyle wears tighty whities!” Carmen laughed, almost doubling over. “I swear, I don’t pick what comes with them, that’s on the supplier.”

“I’ll go commando,” Kyle muttered, pulling up the shorts and leaving the underwear on the bed.

“Suit yourself,” Carmen said as the pair got dressed. By necessity the clothing was a little loose, but she could tell the pair felt much more comfortable at four feet and wearing something that at least resembled normal outfits.

“You just love this, don’t you?” Samantha said bitterly, finishing lacing up her shorts, “you can’t turn around or something while we grow or shrink? Maybe give us some privacy?”

“Nope, gotta see ya,” Carmen said with a smirk, “or at least have some idea of where you are… It’s not a big deal guys.”

“Easy for you to say, you’re not the one getting stripped via size changing twice a day,” Kyle muttered.

“Okay, take a look over here,” Carmen said with a smug grin. She hooked her hands under her shirt, lifting it over her head in a flourish that instantly caught both Kyle and Samantha’s attention. She let it fall to the floor, chuckling at their reactions as she reached behind her back to unclasp her bra.

“Carmen what are you-“ Kyle rasped, but he was cut off as her massive breasts bounced free with a *snap* as she undid the back hook of her bra.

“See, now we’re even!” Carmen said, enjoying the mix of arousal and embarrassment on their faces. She jokingly flaunted her breasts, cupping them in her hands and jiggling them slightly, “I know Kyle’s been dreaming about them for years, now you finally know what they look like.” She bit her lip as she looked at Samantha, “not sure about you though, you were always trying to catch a peek of me when we changed for PE, but I don’t know if you ever-“

“I-I was not!” Samantha stammered, “p-put your shirt back on!”

Carmen giggled, enjoying how she’d gotten under their skin. Still, she leaned down and picked up her bra, fastening it back on. A moment later her T-shirt covered her torso again.

“Well,” Kyle said, blinking a few times, “how long do we have at this size?”

“I can give you three hours,” Carmen said, “after that? Back to tiny town.”

“Great,” Kyle nodded, “I’m going to head down to my office and check some emails, maybe I can try to figure out what’s been going on with Goblin while we’ve been dealing with all of this.” He quickly headed out of the room, and Carmen couldn’t help but notice the tent in his pants.

“So how are you going to spend your time as a midget Sammy?” she asked, turning to the other girl, “I was thinking you could show me around this pl-“

“We are going to have a talk!” Samantha snapped, reaching up and poking Carmen in the chest.

“Oh my god you are so cute!” Carmen laughed; the angry little redhead was about eye level with her belly button.

“I’m serious!” Samantha said, stamping her feet angrily.

Carmen had to fight another laugh; she was just making herself look cuter…

She sighed, “okay red, what’s got you worked up?”

“You!” she fumed, “you’re still mad after all of these years that I got Kyle and you didn’t!” She crossed her arms and grinned up at Carmen, who raised an eyebrow, “you don’t have a chance of stealing him from me, and we both know it!”

Carmen stared down at her a moment, then slowly chuckled, rising slightly and finally laughing. The sound rapidly undid Samantha’s confidence as she looked up at the amazon, and she licked her lips nervously.

“Okay Sammy, let’s talk, girl to girl.” She swept Samantha off her feet with a squeal, sitting on the bed and forcing the tiny woman onto her lap. “Personally, I think you’re right, there’s no way in hell I could get Kyle off you, even with the pheromones. Why do you think I’m trying to break you two up?” she asked, amused.

“Y-You’ve always liked him; you asked him to prom!” Samantha stammered.

“I did, didn’t I?” Carmen laughed, “I’m not going to lie to you, Kyle’s fucking cute, he was then and he is now, you’re a lucky girl Sammy.”

“Uh…” she gulped, “yeah, thanks…”

Samantha was suddenly aware of how the arm draped around her was drifting lower, “didn’t I ask someone else to prom too though?”

“Y-You were just making fun of me!” Samantha squeaked.

“Come on Sammy,” Carmen laughed, “don’t you think it would have been fun? I’d get you a little corsage, fix your hair, do the slow dances with you…” she leaned in close, “and then at the end of the night…”

“W-We’d kiss?” Samantha whimpered. She rubbed her legs together, embarrassed at how wet she was.

“Maybe to start,” Carmen replied, causing Samantha to look at her almost longingly as she set the smaller girl back down on the floor. She grinned, pleased with how flustered she’d turned Samantha after her attempt at a dramatic confrontation. She stood up to her full height, towering over the tiny woman and making her gape up, still somewhat entranced by Carmen.

“So, here’s the deal Sammy,” she said, placing a hand on her head and ruffling her red hair playfully, “we’ve all got a… complicated history. I’m a Valkyrie now, I’m basically always putting off pheromones that turn people into horny idiots, that and making people small just makes them even hornier. It’s a recipe for awkwardness.”

“Yeah,” Samantha agreed, blinking and trying to focus. She breathed out slowly, “I… I get that.”

“Let’s not get hung up on things,” Carmen giggled, “if you want to rub one out while thinking about me or shout my name while you and Kyle are having sex, go right ahead, you have my permission.”

Samantha’s eyes shot open, “Wait, what!?”

“I’m going to go see what Kyle’s doing, do you guys want to watch TV or something?” Carmen said with a smug casualness as she got up and walked by Samantha. She paused, a devilish grin on her face, “oh, and for the record Sammy? Trying to steal Kyle from you would be like trying to steal an oreo without the cream, they’re better to have together.

“W-What’s that supposed to mean?” she stammered.

“Figure it out Sammy!” she laughed, waving as she continued walking away.

“Wait! Get back here!” Samantha said, still flustered, “we’re not done talking! CARMEN!”

“Wow, already shouting my name! Good start Sammy!” Carmen called as the redhead fumed behind her.

“What the hell is wrong with her?” Samantha asked herself. She blinked as she realized she was watching Carmen’s swaying ass as she headed for the stairs. The pheromones, she told herself, just the pheromones…

Kyle and Samantha spent their limited time at four feet tall checking their emails and making calls to various employees at their company. When that was done, the pair settled in to their living room, eager to finish out their limited time at a relatively large size playing a console racing game together, something that was impossible at smaller sizes.

“This track is rigged,” Kyle said, jokingly throwing down his controller as Samantha’s character circled the final lap.

“Get good,” Samantha mocked, giggling as she leaned against him.

“All right squirts,” Carmen called, bringing a large tray into the living room and setting it in front of them, “you’ve got like thirty minutes left before you’re going back to Smallville, so I made you some lunch.”

Kyle eyed the plate of hot dogs and burgers warily, “what did you do to them?”

“I grilled them,” Carmen said with a scowl, “why? You so rich that you only eat imported burgers now or something?”

“You always fucked with our lunches!” Kyle said, “what is this, some kind of weird attempt to relive it?”

Carmen rolled her eyes, grabbed one of the hot dogs from the plate and bit into it, chewing it obnoxiously and then swallowing it. Samantha and Kyle looked at each other, then hesitantly reached out to the platter and took some of the food.

“Wow,” Kyle muttered, chewing the burger and swallowing, “this is… actually great!”

“What’s on this?” Samantha asked curiously.

“Steak seasoning,” Carmen replied, “surprisingly good on a burger.” She sat down and smirked, “you know that does bring me back, do you remember how funny it was when I put that ghost pepper sauce in Sammy’s PB&J? Everyone laughed their asses off!”

“I didn’t,” Samantha muttered angrily.

“Oh, come on Sammy it was just a prank,” Carmen said, rolling her eyes.

Kyle and Samantha were both quiet a moment, just glaring at her. Carmen was about to say something else, but the look on their faces gave her pause, and she frowned. An awkward silence hung in the room as they ate.

What is with those two? Carmen thought, trying to hide from the niggling guilt that was rearing its head seven years after the fact, they were just pranks, a little roughhousing…

“Thanks for lunch Carmen,” Kyle said with a sigh, placing half the burger back on the platter, “it was good, I just can’t eat much at this size.”

“Same,” Samantha said, patting her stomach.

“All right, if there’s nothing else…” Carmen stood up, walking over to them. The pair tensed as Carmen tapped Samantha’s forehead, sending her down to three inches tall, and then Kyle’s, sending him on the same journey through billowing clothes as they collapsed like a circus tent around him.

The pair poked their heads up through their respective outfits, looking up at her as she reached down to grab one of them in each hand. She smirked as they squirmed in her grip, trying to get comfortable.

“You two make the cutest little dolls,” she teased. She glanced at the stairway, leading back upstairs to where their dormitory was… then she had another idea. Slowly she sat down, and the pair looked at her quizzically.

“You’re not taking us back upstairs?” Kyle asked.

“I was thinking… do you guys maybe want to play a board game or something?” Carmen asked, a little more hopefully than she’d intended.

Samantha grunted as she hefted a monopoly car the size of her torso, waddling as she carried it three spaces down the board to Park Place. She beamed with excitement as she looked down at the stack of bills on her side of the board.

“I’m buying it!” she proclaimed.

“You know, I can move your pieces for you,” Carmen chuckled.

“Nah, I think we can do it,” Kyle said, tossing the dice over his shoulder and moving his own piece, the thimble.

I hate Carmen, and I hate monopoly, but this is… fun? He’d honestly been surprised they even had a board, but Carmen had dug one up from somewhere. She’d carefully poured the pair bottlecaps full of wine, which they drank out of like bowls as she’d set up the board. She’d even gone upstairs to get them some fresh clothes in their current three-inch size, a gesture that had surprised him.

Kyle hefted his monopoly thimble, and slowly made his way around the board, grimacing as he put it down and realized he’d landed on one of Carmen’s spaces.

“Pay up!” She laughed.

“I think I’m bankrupt,” he muttered.

“Aww, that’s so sad!” Carmen teased. “I guess I own you now!” She reached across the board, grabbing him and smirking at his nervous expression. “Go directly to jail,” Carmen quipped, bringing Kyle around to her backside.

“Hey!” Samantha protested, “Carmen!”

“Sorry squirt, rules of the game!” Carmen laughed. With the way she was sitting the top of her buttcrack was just visible beneath her dark red cotton panties, and Kyle tried to protest in vain before being slipped inside. Carmen pulled her pants back up, muffling his shouts as she scooted forward again to focus on the game.

“Let him out!” Samantha demanded.

“Nope, he stays there until the game’s over,” Carmen said, “and if you lose… well, he might have a cellmate.”

Samantha gulped, “Y-You can’t just sit on him, isn’t that dang-“

“He’s in a valley between two very soft hills,” Carmen said dismissively, “he’s fine,” she giggled suddenly, “I can feel him moving around back there…” She laughed again at Samantha’s reaction, “okay, tell you what Sammy, if you win, not only will I let Kyle out, I’ll give you a shot at pulling a prank on me.”

Samantha looked at the board, then up at Carmen, “Okay, fine!” she snapped. She stalked over to a pair of dice that came up to her knees.

Kyle struggled against her enormous butt cheeks, every now and then she seemed to clench around him. The only thing he could hear was the rumble of her words, imperceptible overhead as she talked with Samantha over the game of Monopoly.

The smell of her sweat was impossibly strong here, and he found his will to escape weaker than he would have liked. There was one point where he finally managed to struggle his way out, escaping the massive light brown globes on either side of him, only to meet the wall of her panties preventing any further progress. He gritted his teeth and tried to use the fibers to climb higher, but Carmen just giggled overhead.

“Something tickles,” she teased, a moment later her finger descended like a massive column, pushing him all the way back to where he’d started in a split second. He fought feebly, all of his strength depleted as he accepted that he would be stuck between cheeks until she decided to let him out.

He wasn’t sure how long he was trapped there, the pheromones in his sweat driving him to insane heights of arousal, but eventually her hand returned, fishing him out and returning him to the table. He stumbled a little, getting his bearings, then looked up at Carmen and blinked as he saw crude lettering scrawled across her face.

“Carmen,” he began, “does your forehead say-“

“Samantha’s Bitch,” Carmen growled, “yeah, as it turns out I fucking suck at Monopoly.”

“It’s sharpie,” Samantha said proudly, “she held me up while I wrote it, it took a little while but I managed.” She threw an arm around Kyle and grinned smugly at the fuming giant, “Carmen, do you mind taking us back to our container now? I’m in the mood to relax.”

Later that evening, Kyle and Samantha were in the glass terrarium in the bedroom, slipping into the oversized doll bed together. Beyond the glass, in what was normally their bed, Carmen slept peacefully, the amazon seeming like some faraway geographic feature from their spot on the dresser.

“It was weird,” Kyle said, “having fun with Carmen…”

“She stuck you down the back of her panties,” Samantha said with a wry grin, “you call that fun?”

Kyle blushed a moment, “I uhh…” he cleared his throat, searching for the words. It hadn’t been fun exactly, but… he felt himself getting hard at the memory and decided not to try to explain it to Samantha.

“I’m honestly surprised she honored our little bet,” Samantha laughed, “I thought for sure she’d just shove me back there with you!”

“Well, we finally got one over on her after all these years,” Kyle muttered with a smile, sliding into bed next to her.

Samantha sniffed him suddenly, “you’ve still got a bunch of her sweat on you,” she muttered, “those pheromones are driving me insane…” She pushed him down, climbing on top of him with a lustful look in her eyes.

“W-Wait!” he laughed, “let me go turn the dial and make the glass opaque! If Carmen wakes up-“

“Stay right there,” Samantha giggled, putting a hand on his chest, “I don’t care if she sees!”

Kyle glanced at the sleeping giant one final time before his wife occupied his thoughts in full, it’s not really so bad having her here…

Chapter End Notes:

Carmen, Kyle, and Samantha finally have a friendly moment together! Well, almost... Let me know what you guys are thinking so far.