- Text Size +

He passed the giant nose and then his heart lifted slightly as he approached Ursula’s giant left eye. The eyelid was closed and fluttering slightly. The long eyelashes were juddering; perhaps she was dreaming about something. She was definitely asleep.

 

Tom wondered if it would be better to just jump off this giant body and wait for her to wake up, perhaps it was best to go back to his original plan.

 

He looked around at his vast surroundings… no he was far too small. He wouldn’t survive. Ursula would recognise him as the tiny lover that he was. He just had to wake her up that was all. It was all just a big misunderstanding.

 

He carefully picked his way along Ursula’s cheek, carefully, carefully… he approached the giant eyelid and then paused; working out what he should do next.

 

He took the plunge and leaned forwards, he carefully took hold of the giant eyelid with both hands and winced at how it felt. It was rough on one side and moist on the inside.

 

He slowly pulled the eyelid up slightly, peering inside. It was surreal, looking directly at a giant sleeping eye.

 

Ursula’s eye looked vacant, he was still asleep.

 

“Ursula!” Tom called out. “Ursula, please wake up, I’ve been shrunken down accidentally!”

 

He waited. There was no acknowledgement. He shouted it all again as loud as he could.

 

The giant nostrils suddenly stopped breathing, it was like she was listening. He shouted it all again.

 

Then there was a big exhale of breath and the breathing continued in the same relaxed fashion as before.

 

Tom gathered himself and stood up, standing on the eye bag of the giantess. He pulled the eyelid up even higher and waved at the giant eye, trying his best to get the attention of the sleeping giantess.

 

Nothing!

 

He growled in frustration. How fricking tired was she?

What the hell was wrong with her? She was really in some kind of sex coma after her orgasm… because of him!  

He looked down the huge expanse of body below the face, he could see the giant breasts and the rest of her body. Her huge legs spreading out in the distance, her pubic hair between her legs where he had nearly died in the unwilling act of pleasing her.  

He had to wake Ursula up.

“Ursula!” he shouted and stamped both feet down on the eye bag.

The giantess suddenly grunted. Tom didn’t see it in time he just felt it from behind.

He was thudded across the back of his head and shoulders by some giant fingers. He was knocked forwards and bowled into her giant eyebrow.

Then the fingertips curled over above him and then pressed down on his back and started to drag him downwards.

He screamed out and realised that the fingertips were scratching the eye bag where he had stamped.

He was just an itch!

Then the fingers started to drag him downwards across the giant face.

He screamed out and struggled in terror.

“NO!” he yelled, “please wake up!” then he started to panic as he was being dragged closer and closer towards the giant mouth.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription