- Text Size +

He thought that his whole body unwillingly being used as her dildo whilst she was asleep was bad enough. But now he was just an itch to her; how demeaning it was to him.

 

She continued to scratch and he hoped it would all be over and her hand would go away. But she scratched closer and closer to him until her fingertips brushed across his shoulder. 

 

Then it all seemed to happen so fast. Her fingertips suddenly reacted to his presence and enclosed around him and curled around his body. Her nails slid along her skin as her fingers curled around and there was no way for him to escape. Within a few seconds he was completely held in her hand and was being lifted up in the air. 

 

He screamed out again, trying to get her attention, but she quietly carried his body upwards. Tom noticed that her eyes were still closed. She was still asleep. 

 

The giant hand carried him right up over the face and then she started scratching around her mouth and chin with her fingernails.

 

Tom clung onto the giant fingers for dear life, he was terrified seeing his lovers face so close. She was beautiful, but what he had just been through was harrowing for him.

 

Her hand suddenly released him and he collapsed over her chin with a surprised ‘oof’.

 

His legs dangled below her chin and he stayed as still as possible, he didn’t want to cause her to jerk in surprise. Then he decided it might be worth trying to wake her up. He pushed on looking ahead of himself, seeing the giant lips and dark nostrils of the giantess. It was a terrifying sight to behold; the sheer size of her in comparison to Tom.

 

He hauled himself up onto Ursula’s chin so that he was lying draped over it, panting with the exertion. Then he gathered his strength and pushed himself onto all fours. He wondered what to do next, how could he wake this giant woman without scaring her too much but also sufficiently so that she was fully awake and not in that kind of dreamlike horny state she was in earlier.

 

He decided it would be best to try and open the giant eyelid and try and get her attention somehow.

 

He started crawling along the side of Ursula’s giant jawline, keeping a respectful distance from the giant mouth.

 

It made him jump when her giant tongue emerged from her lips, like a giant pink humpback whale breaking the surface of the sea, it seemed to rise up in the air in slow motion. Then it seemed to waver and ponderously curled against itself and pressed down against the top lip to gently lick across the surface of the giant lip with a wet and slick sound.

 

Tom watched in horror, realising again how tiny he was in respect of this vast sized woman.

 

Once the tongue had finished its slow slide along the top lip it slowly withdrew and retracted inside the mouth again with a wet sliding sound. It looked like a sea eel retreating back into its ambush hole. The lips closed shut again and all was silent apart from the loud sound of Ursula’s breathing through her nostrils.

 

Tom waited for a few further seconds, realising that he had been holding his breath all of that time, then he continued crawling along Ursula’s giant cheekbone.

 

Tom took each step with each hand and knee very carefully. He slowly lifted it up each time and moved forwards incredibly slowly and then pressed it down again very gently. He wasn’t yet ready to try and wake Ursula up; he needed to be in position. He was sure that she would recognise his voice straight away.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription