- Text Size +

Tom struggled trying to squirm out of the giant pussy. He could feel the vaginal muscular walls around him starting to relax but they were also tightening. They were tightening around his body. His face was being pressed on by something warm. He was now worried that he would be trapped inside her pussy and would suffocate. 

 

She still seemed to be completely unaware of his predicament. 

 

He managed to open up a channel of air, at the mouth of her vagina, with his feet and he felt a pocket of air blow along his body and he gasped in deeply in relief. 

 

But he could still feel the environment around him retracting. 

 

Then he heard her heavy breathing, she was snoring lightly, it reverberated through her body and her hips and he vibrated slightly with each breath she took. She was in a deep sleep now. A sex coma from her wet dream. There didn't seem much chance of her helping him now. 

 

He had to get out of here, he decided he would hide until the morning and then he would somehow get her attention. 

 

Surely if she had the power to shrink him she could reverse it. He hoped that would be true. God knows what she would do when she found him.

 

Was she even aware of her own powers?

 

He was completely caked in her cum, it cracked as he moved and was restrictive on his movements. His body was already bruised and battered from her sexual onslaught. 

 

He pushed with his arms and elbows and wriggled his hips and tried to drag himself out with his heels pressing the sides of the vaginal opening. 

 

He managed to get to a point where his legs were hanging out of her pussy. He felt the pleasing cool air on them. He could feel his legs brush across her pubic hair and they came in contact with more of her sticky mess outside. 

 

He kept trying to shift and shimmy his way out of there, pushing with all parts of his body. 

 

He was having to really force himself out of her pussy lips now because they had pretty much sealed shut, he just kept pushing with all of his strength. 

 

His whole lower half was now dangling outside of her pussy, his head and shoulders were still inside her, but he could feel gravity starting to help as it tugged down on his legs. 

 

His bent his knees and pressed his feet on anything firm that he could find and pushed with his heels against the giant body. 

 

There was a slurping sound as his hips cleared through her pussy opening and then the rest of him was starting to slide out of her. 

 

He was exhausted from all of the effort and fighting against the vast body around him.  He took a moment for a quick breath of dank and humid air, there was barely any air left. He couldn't give up now though; not after all this. Not after surviving until now. 

 

He kept struggling and shifting, he reached his arms down and forced his hands through the mouth of her pussy. 

 

He managed to bend his arms and push against the outer skin and, combined with his legs pushing, it managed to drag his top half out with a final sickening slurp.

 

He felt minor friction burns on his back as he pushed himself out against the resistance of her vaginal opening.  

 

He yelped in shock as he dropped down a few feet and landed on the bed sheet. He collapsed in a heap. He just laid there breathing and panting. 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription