[Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A girl with a strange ability to swallow big things  has accidentaly swallowed her friend. The question is if she will stop after that first time. Who will lead her on this journey?

This somewhat experimental story contains a lot of same-size/amazon-size vore, but it all serves the purpose of letting the girl grow and become a giantess, so I think it should be fun for everyone who enjoys giantess vore. I will not pretend that this was planned, but it is Halloween today, so I guess we can explore this a bit more creepy side of the vore fetish ;)

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Teenager (13-19), Young Adult 20-29, Breasts, Butt, Destruction, Fantasy, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Growing Woman, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Mouth Play, Slave, Violent, Vore Characters: None
Growth: Giant (31 ft. to 50 ft.)
Shrink: None
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 13721 Read: 3217
Published: October 31 2022 Updated: October 31 2022
Story Notes:

This is the first stand-alone story that I have written which is this long. I could have divided it into smaller parts, but I decided to publish it all together as an experiment. Don't hesitate to leave a review! I would love to hear what you guys think. I feel like the better my writing gets the less reviews I get XD Maby I am experimenting too much? I will try to balance it. I have less time to write right now, and I need motivation ;)

1. Born To Be A Pred by contentwelike [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (13721 words)

Don't skip, and enjoy!