- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

cw - gore and vore

When I mention Vegas, you might think casinos, smokin' bases, and crippling debt. But Donald DeLux and the DeLux family, the diminutive stars of our show, lived in the suburbs, in spite of the fact that they were excessively rich. The DeLux's were a typical high class nuclear family - father Donald, mother Daisy, daughter Delilah, and son Daniel. The DeLux family was one of many D's, but soon, they would know a new kind of D: Death.


Before we begin, there's one more thing that must be said of the DeLux family - all of them were Shotilia. For some, this might restrict their ability to live, but as a wealthy family, they could afford whatever they needed to get by. They lived in a large mansion in the middle of the neighborhood, and had several butlers, who would get them food and clean the house. They had private teachers for the kids, had deals with private companies to create shotilia-sized house items and technology.


For, on Halloween night, the children were out of the house in large clumps. They laughed, chattered, and went from house to house looking for candy. It was mostly children with the occasional teenager, but one person walked around in a goofy dinosaur costume, revealing only her face. She was a fully grown, adult woman, and she was getting stares from all of the kids.


But the woman seemed to be having fun, and she was getting lots and lots of candy. That was, until she walked up to the towering mansion of the DeLux family. She ringed the doorbell, excited to see what candy she would get next. However, she was surprised as she looked up to see a small camera that homed in on her. A microphone on the top of the door boomed.


"You're not a kid", the voice of Donny DeLux booked out from the mic.


The woman, embarrassed, stammered, "T-trick or..treat?".


"GET OUT OF MY HOUSE!"


She ran from the house, tearing up with embarrassment. Donny frowned in his chair, sighing, annoyed. "Damn grown ups, trying to be a kid."


As the night went on, the children went back home, going back to bed to prepare for school the next day. But the woman was not so willing to move on. She sat on the ground, annoyed. 


"That guy thinks he can make fun of me?!" She angrily questioned herself. "No! No way, jose!" Suddenly, the woman scratched her costume off with her claws, revealing a tall, naked woman, with a long flowing blue woman and noticeable feline ears. 


Her name was Felicia, a catwoman, a darkstalker, and a popular theater actor, though not, like, "get called out as being that catgirl from that one show" popular. One thing she was not enthused about was big, smug jerks who think they can deny someone some candy just because of their age. And she knew that she wasn't going to let him get away with it. She was getting her candy.


That night, Felicia climbed up to the top of the house without a sound and slid down the chimney, her claws slowing her descent. She dropped down and found herself in an extravagant living room area, with a television, a couch, and.. a tiny glass of water? Felicia attempted to pick up the water, the size of a dust mite, but her fingers merely smashed it upon even trying to pick it up. The glass was much too miniscule to even pierce her skin. 


Felicia was confused, but she saw no candy yet.  She wasn’t ready to stop yet. She tip-toed with perfect silence, walking to the door and seeing something odd. There was a tall device stretching to the top of the door, a metal stand with a control panel and a small compartment. Felicia went to the device, stunned, and flicked open the door to the little compartment. She put her eye right into the opening - it was a load of candy. This thing must have been a candy dispenser for the trick-or-treaters! Seeing her prize, she shoved her massive furry hands into the compartment and grabbed a massive pile of candy: chocolate bars, gum drops, and gummy bears. With little grace, she started feasting.


-


Daniel DeLux was 19 years old, yet he hadn’t gotten over his sweet tooth. His father kept getting on him - “oh, if you eat all that candy, you’ll get fat!”. But he didn’t agree with his father, and on that night concocted a scheme to get the candy all to himself. All he needed to do was latch onto a butler's shoe, climb up to his shoulder, and then when he went to close the door for the night, leap into the pile of candy.


His plan was successful. As the door shut, he felt himself enveloping in darkness. He was scared for a moment, but felt the ground beneath him - it was a lollipop! Just like that, he tore the wrapper open and licked the diamond ground - it was blueberry flavored. He continued to lick at the surface, revealing its taste. He was pulling an all nighter in this thing. He was going to eat all of this gigantic candy, and no one was going to stop him!


..but then, something weird happened. He felt a poke on the hatch, before it creaked open slightly, enveloping him in light. He looked through the crack to see a massive, green eye staring down at him. It certainly wasn't a butler. This was some kind of monster. But as he held back his screams, he noticed that the eye was not staring at him at all - it was staring past him, at the mounds of candy that he now was among. 


Suddenly, with the speed of a jet engine, the latch fully pushed itself downwards. As Daniel was blinded for a moment, he was stunned by what he saw - a massive, muscular white furry hand looming over him, with long red claws skewering out, threatening to tear him to shreds. He felt those same claws come closer, swooping under the massive mountains of candy. Daniel ran, desperately trying to avoid the monster’s hands, but soon he found himself enveloped in white fluff, strands of fur towering over him. He ran for long, long seconds until finally seeing the massive hand travel outside of the machine, taking the candy and him with it.


He held on tightly to the strands of fur as he felt the hand transport him. He looked to the sky to see what kind of monster had found him - only to see something that barely resembled a monster at all. It was some sort of cat-girl, a woman who was completely naked, with a long white tail, a large blue mane, and noticeable pink feline ears. But none of that mattered as she licked her lips and put on a devious grin. She was absolutely massive, nothing short of a complete goddess in comparison to him. She held him in her hand, as well as the towering mountain of candy. He was going to be taken back with her, to which he would have to find his way home.. Right?


Poor Daniel was operating under the assumption that Felicia would bring him home to save the candy collection for later. But the ferocious feline was feeling quite hungry at this time. Daniel jumped backwards as he saw her dig her face directly into the pile of candy. Her face, now hovered directly over her hand as if she was the sky, ripped at the wrappers of candy with her sharp teeth. He watched, terrified, as she ate her candy like a wild animal, ripping wrappers apart with her mouth before getting to the juicy insides, which she scarfed down, covering her lips in residue and getting drool all over her hand, to which Daniel was forced to dodge.


Though at first grossed out, he was his opportunity and began running for his life to her wrist, hoping to find a way down to the ground. Now, he just had to hope she would be too distracted to notice hi-


SPLAT!


Suddenly, Daniel felt a massive weight come down atop him. He was wet, very wet. He raised his hands to his eyes. There was a brown surface that covered his body. Could it be.. chocolate? Seeing the writing on the wall, poor Daniel tried to run. But he could already hear the rumbling. Felicia was licking her arm, and in just a second, her sopping tongue cleaned the arm of the chocolate stain.


Daniel screamed desperately as he was sent into the mouth, which was stuffed with gummy bears and sour candles, her sharp teeth chewing things up into a mess of foodstuff and slobber. He fastly tried to dodge the teeth, allowing him to survive. But he underestimated Felicia's tongue, which eventually slammed him into her cheek, which greatly cracked his skull. Falling to the pink ground of her tongue, Daniel cried out in pain, trying to pull himself towards the opening of her mouth. Yet, in a moment, he screamed in pain even louder - he had let his guard down, and now, Felicia had chewed one of his legs off.


Yet, still, Daniel pushed forward, desperately trying to save his life. He was chomped once again, taking down his other leg, but he refused to stop as the blood poured into her taste buds. Eventually, he finally found himself at the opening of her mouth. He allowed himself to drop to her lips, clinging desperately to the individual wrinkles within it, which rocked up and down with her chewing. He cried, knowing he had survived.


But he had not. He panicked as he saw her tongue coming for him. His tears flooded his face as the tongue dragged him right back to the dripping prison of Felicia's mouth.


-


Felicia finished the candies within a few minutes, licking her lips and chewing up the final bits and crumbs of food that ended up among her mouth before gulping it down into her stomach. Despite attempting to hold it in, she burped. She was so satisfied with the taste of the candies, she didn't even notice the small drops of blood she had burped onto the ground.


"Mrrm..so tasty.. and a lil meaty.." She commented to herself, still licking chocolate stains off her body. Yet, as she sniffed, she realized that things weren't done yet. Something smelled delicious, and she could smell the directions. With that, she traveled up the stairs, and entered into a small bedroom, with a bed that had no one inside it. The smell came from under the pillow. Smirking devilishly, she flipped it over, to reveal.. a small, red jolly rancher. More tasty candy? Licking her lips, she opened her mouth and prepared to chow down, until she heard a small squeak. 


She looked down to see something strange - a teeny, tiny person, roughly the size of a tiny pebble, curled on top of the red hard candy.


"WOAH!!! A TINY PERSON?! WOW, THAT'S SO COOL!! YOU'RE SO SMALL!!!"


Felicia’s excited banter booms over the tiny Delilah DeLux, daughter of the DeLux family. Poor Delilah thought she could stash one of her favorite candies, but she was sorely mistaken. Now, she was being utterly sprayed with the spit being produced by Felicia’s excited talk, as she desperately tried to dodge her talking. The catgirl looked down and noticed the danger she was putting on the little person.


“Whoops, sorry! But let me take my payment!”


Felicia’s claws stuck against the jolly rancher and titled it upwards as Delilah fell to the bed. She threw the jolly rancher into her mouth, and like a heathen, chewed it up into red bits in her mouth before gulping the remains down. Delilah, enraged at her candy getting stolen, screamed profanities up at the deity, demanding repayment, telling her to go fuck herself, to eat shit and die, and the like.


Felicia held her hips and looked down at the small person. “Hey, calm down, little thing!” She put her finger on her chin and thought for a moment before an invisible light bulb appeared on top of her head. The claws once again pressed out, but this time, they tightened against the still screaming Delilah. She yelled and screamed for her to “eat a fucking dick”, but it didn’t stop Felicia from anxiously placing her onto the top her salivating tongue. 


Closing her mouth and puffing her cheeks, Felicia decided to play a bit with her little friend, like a mouse. She chewed on it once. It created a louder scream, and the catgirl could taste the blood on her tongue. Suddenly, a smile flashed over her face. The tiny girl’s blood was the tastiest thing she’d ever put in her mouth. It was like super buttery popcorn, but put into a little bit of liquid. She continued slowly chomping, piercing arms, legs, all sorts of parts of her body coming loose and falling off.


By the end, Felicia could feel the loose pieces of the body, along with the small girl that laid right in the center. She could almost hear sounds of crying, an armless, legless tiny thing that was fated to die. Oh well! Felicia happily gulped down her little comrade, feeling her go right down to her stomach. One thing she knew is that these things were tasty, and she knew there was one more. She had heard the girl’s voice, but she still hadn’t seen that big guy’s voice. The one who called her a kid. And she was ready to go for her prey.


What is a cat’s greatest sense? Smell. And so Felicia began to sniff. She sniffed down the stairs, she sniffed down into the foyer, and she ended up sniffing right into a room on the far left of the room. She had entered another bedroom. She pulled off the blanket on top of the bed, and right there, in front of her, was her tiny prey. A grown adult man sleeping in his bed, the size of a mere speck of dust. It was cute, but yet also funny that someone who wanted to act so high and mighty to a woman such as Felicia would be so unbelievably small. But she wanted to play with her prey. So she tapped the bed harshly with a claw, shaking the miniature Donny to his feet. He screamed in terror as the naked catwoman towered over him and sneered devilishly at him.


“Hey, little guy! You think you can deny me candy? I think I’m gonna steal all o’ your candy in return!”


Wasting no time, Donny bolted to the edge of the bed. He looked behind him to see Felicia leaping for him on all fours, her mouth wide open, trying to catch him. He quickly jumped from the bed to ride the bedsheets down to the floor. He looked on at the towering catgirl, who was temporarily stunned after falling into a rocking chair. Seeing his chance, he picked himself up and ran for it, bolting across the living room. But he couldn’t leave yet. He had to find his wife.


He ran to the front of the bathroom door, almost tripping over a creaky floorboard. Out walked a tired Daisy DeLux. “Honey, why the hell are ‘ya out so lat-” Donny, hearing thunder from behind, told her to run, to which she looked confused. She stayed still, frozen in fear, as they both looked at the sneering giant catwoman, running for them on all fours. Don, questioning everything, made a quick decision.


Felicia crashed right through, feeling a smash underneath her foot. She lifted it to see the broken, battered body of an older woman, her blood staining the fur of her foot. In what many would consider gross, she lapped at the spot at the bottom of her foot, chewing the remains before happily gulping them down and letting out a happy burp, with a displaced eyeball falling to the ground. Donald was horrified, not strong enough to cry yet completely and utterly shocked. He had hidden underneath the creaky floorboard. She continued to search for him for about 30 minutes, but by then, Donald had already escaped under the floorboards, traveling underneath the ground before breaking out through a hole in the outer wall and fleeing his household.


He fled for the nearest Shotilia hub of the planet, Romania. He would be left forever mortified.


Felicia was disappointed for a few minutes, having wanted to prove the old guy wrong, but when thinking about all the delicious candy she got to have that Halloween night, she couldn’t hold back her smile.


..but she was still gonna need to go get dinner. Her stomach was truly bottomless.


-










Donny was in tears, buried in the tables. Kevin, concerned, shooed him to the bathroom. The shotilia of the bar had shouted at him, in complete shock of how he had left his wife to die, sold her life for his own. Even with him gone, they still debated amongst each other. They yelled, and yelled, and yelled, until–


*SLAM*


Mustachio, the bartender, slammed a massive jug of beer onto the ground.


“Shut the hell up, ye wankers. So Don ‘ere is a bit of a knob head? So what? It’s a goddam’ gala. We’re here to listen to some stories. And it looks like we’ve got someone who wants to talk.”


No one had heard anything. But Mustachio walked to the microphone and put down a spoon. There was a speck on the spoon. It was one of the micro shotilia. The crowd couldn’t even tell, but they weren’t just a micro shotilia. They were also an Abhor, a small, chubby little tree person. As the creature spoke, people started to giggle. Their voice was immensely high-pitched. Yet, still, the little thing spoke.


“This is the story of my conception.”