- Text Size +

The crowd grew silent. This silence went on for about 5 seconds, before Mustachio called out, "And?!"


In response, Kevin pulled out a small pistol, causing people to run for the exit. "Stop running! You will all join the goddess in time!" Kevin called out to the Shotilia. However, before he could actually open fire, things began to shake. The earthquakes were back. As they looked up, everyone was shocked.


The folds of the cardboard box opened - they were now in a small apartment. Fairly quickly, someone peeked into the top, a young girl with blonde hair and a red hood. It was the Darkstalker hunter, BB Hood. They had been kidnapped. The tiny people began to frantically run, trying to open the door, but it had been locked.


"Aww, what's the big fuss, little guys? A girl just needs her protein~". Quickly, she took out a massive, sharp fork and dug it into the first shotilia she could find - Mustachio felt the needles stab into his gut, as he spit blood onto the ground. 


"OY, STOP IT! WAIT! WAI-"


She, in a flash, raised him up and shoved the fork into her mouth, dragging it out of her lips with the tiny man scrubbed off. Her cheeks puffed, she licked at the little body before chewing on it, then gulping it right down. "Tastes like chicken b25;!"


Kevin, seeing that he was out of time, remarked "Well, I'm out of here." His eyes went from red to green in a few moments as Marionette's influence left his body. As if called, Donny came out of the bathroom, still tearing up, to see the carnage that was unfolding as BB Hood had already begun tearing into her meal, chewing up countless Shotilia, blood smudging her lips and splattering onto the bar. He looked down and he saw Kevin, lying there on the ground. Frantically, he bent down and panicked, banging on the lifeless corpse and trying to bring it back up.


However, by then, BB Hood had gotten a bit tired of the taste of the Shotilia. She was going to continue with her plan. As she picked up the cardboard box, people screamed, cried, and prayed before their world was finally shifted upside down. 


The people fell out,and slammed into an endless black void. But before they even realized the color, they felt that it was burning hot. Their bodies were burning. They were in a frying pan. They were being burned alive. People screamed as they felt their bodies turn to a crisp, their internal organs shutting down as they screamed for help. But none ever came. Every shotilia perished that day.


DING!


Before long, BB Hood's meal was finished, a delicious Shotilia Stew. Their bodies peppered the blood red liquid, the meat in her meal. As she poured herself a bowl and put her first spoon in, she poured it into her mouth, as the blood liquid and cooked bodies dipped onto her tongue and down into her stomach. 


"Mm, yummy~! Time to dig in!"


"Happy Halloween, morsels!"