[Reviews - 7] starstarstarstarhalf-starPrinter
Summary:

Narrative of Layla and her tiny and her efforts to resist Layla's physical and mental tortures. Will she escape to her old life, or completely break and worship Layla like the goddess she is?


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Butt, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Insertion, Legwear, Mouth Play, Odor, Scat, Slave, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 3232 Read: 7126
Published: October 27 2022 Updated: November 02 2022
Story Notes:

My first story. Please let me know what you think. i am not that confident in my writing ability so any feedback is appreciated!

1. Sweaty Imprint by hyopper [Reviews - 6] starstarstarstarhalf-star (1011 words)

Hey all! I really wanted to start writing stories and wanted to try my shot at one here! I hope to write a new chapter every couple days! The protagonist, who shall remain unnamed for now, is about 25-ish inches tall. Please leave reviews! I am begging because I am not that confident in my writing ability and would love to hear feedback. I really want to have Layla be a cruel goddess, and subject the protagonist to unimaginable tortures, and who knows, maybe they will figure some things out along the way! ;) See ya for now! Please let me know what you think!!!

2. Dirty Laundry by hyopper [Reviews - 1] (2221 words)

Hiya! :D Spent extra long on this chapter. Came up with a long list of torture methods Layla can use >:)

I am pleased to say that it will only get worse from here on out for the protagonist. Will they break?

Please leave a review!!! I am desperate to hear ANY feedback or suggestions! 

Thank you!