- Text Size +

You exited the former chamber, still tightly clutching the pokéball containing your Houndoom. His powerful Snarl had made easy work of Lucian’s team, he wished you well before you continued to the champion’s chamber to face her herself. Luck would be needed if the legends about Cynthia were true. A cool, patient trainer who seemed like she had a heart of ice, yet a fiery passion that could flash forth without warning when she spots a weakness. As customary, there would be no leaving if you failed. Those who challenged the champion of Sinnoh and failed became their nourishment, this was a rule that went back as far as the founding of Jubilife. You contemplated backing out as the elevator whirred beneath your feet, your heart lunging with the metal clank signifying that your elevator had reached its destination.

You steeled yourself and walked through the automatic doors and there she stood, with ivory white skin, streaking blonde hair that concealed her face, she was so still that she had to have been holding her breath. You took a step forward and the door audibly locked behind you, and the champion suddenly became animated. She threw her hand across her face, flicking her hair to the side and immediately made direct eye contact with her newest victim. Your heart beat rapidly, not unlike the ominous piano ensemble that began to play on the speakers around the room. “There is no need for words, Trainer. The very fact that you have arrived this far is a true testament to your capabilities. But, I will warn you, I have traveled beyond this world, encountered a trainer I believe will likely be my successor having witnessed what they managed to capture. Come! Prove me wrong! Become Champion or become mine!!” Before even allowing you to interpret her ever cryptic words, she tossed her first great ball out, with her Spiritomb within. The battle has begun.

You took a deep breath, stepped back, and tossed Houndoom into the fight. He looked back at you confidently and you gave him a nod, this was it. You ordered a Flamethrower which gave the Spiritomb a fairly rough injury, it responded in turn, using Silver Wind a nd halving your partner's health. The orders were issued until Spiritomb collapsed, but Houndoom was gravely injured. Not letting up, Cynthia put Togekiss into the fight. You gave Houndoom a potion for your turn but Cynthia, with a smirk, ordered Aura Sphere , instantly knocking him out. You groaned audibly and tossed out your second best pokémon, Gliscor, swiftly executing a Thunder Fang , reducing the Togekiss to a quarter of his health. It retaliated with a Water Pulse , halving Gliscor’s health and confusing her. You repeated your order, but Cynthia healed her partner, and worse yet, Gliscor injured herself. Next time, Togekiss wasn't so lucky, but his Water Pulse left Gliscor fainted. Now, you were clenching your teeth, your impatience was getting to you. It was Gastrodon’s turn. He finished off Togekiss with a simple Ancient Power , although victory would be short lived, her next move was releasing Roserade who made mincemeat out of Gastrodon with a single Energy Ball . You grabbed your head out of frustration, you were almost out of moves! You tossed out Abomasnow who didn't even have a chance against her Sludge Bomb . You began to sweat profusely as you eyed the last two balls you had left, deciding on Drifblim. You made the right move, destroying her with an Air Slash , just to be wiped out by the oncoming Milotic’s Ice Beam . This was.. bad, this was really, really bad! The only pokémon you had left was Probopass.. who was mercilessly finished off by Surf .

You fell to your knees, your pokéballs spilling across the floor. This.. wasn't supposed to be how this was to go! You stared up at the ceiling, bug-eyed, replaying the events in your head on repeat as the echoing sound of heels against tile approached you. “You fought well, I commend you, Trainer, but you know tradition and honor is important to me as the champion of this ancient land, and I will make no exception for you. I will at least thank you for saving me the trouble of having to revive Milotic for the occasion..” With that, she threw her hand into the air, and Milotic began to sing a hypnotic song. No.. no, you couldn't end up being eaten! No way! You stood up and immediately bolted to the door, cowardly abandoning your pokémon to your fate, and banged desperately against it as the song only grew louder. You only felt more and more tired as you pounded against the door, hoping Lucian would open it from the outside, but before you knew it, you simply couldn't even reach the door anymore. You had been shrunken. Those same heel clicks echoed once more, this time deafeningly as she approached you again. She looked down at you with cold, unfeeling eyes. “You would abandon the Pokémon who have bonded so much with you to save yourself? Pitiful!” She kicked your small form onto your back, knocking the wind out of you. Before you were able to recover, she stood over you, her black robe cascading over you like an ominous veil. Your chest rose and fell as you stared up, past her pristine smooth marble pillar-esque legs, into her black laced panties. They seemed to just barely fit, long strands of golden pubic hair exposing themselves from the edges of the front, the darkening near her aged asshole visible from the outside. And then, it all went dark.

Milotic used Shrinking Lullaby!

Trainer shrinks! Trainer dozes off!

You awoke, sore and numb, but otherwise seemingly unharmed. Your vision was hazy, but you were resting on something soft, likely a bed. It must have been a bad dream, a rough sleep.. as your dizzy eyes settled, you stared across an unfamiliar bedroom before the Donphan in the room hit you- the room was still massive?! You were shrunken, it really wasn't a dream! You looked around, seeing no Cynthia and ran to the edge of the giant, black bed. Too far down.. and the door was opening! Cynthia strutted in, unabashedly nude. You would have found the situation attractive, while she was definitely a bit aged, she certainly aged like wine, the true definition of milf. Yet, considering what you knew you were here for, you could be forgiven for not immediately thinking about that.. “Welcome to Celestic Town, former trainer. This is the home of me and other ancient Sinnohans, and where I prefer to finish off failed challengers in peace” She said with a casual venom in her voice, before crudely tossing the last thing you had expected to see onto the bed, almost crushing you. You struggled to even comprehend the massive object laying before you, before it clicked all at once. A giant, light blue cock with a ditto’s face painted on its shaft. “Admiring it? I already had a dittdo when I got it, but the salesman told me it was a 1 in 18,875 toy- very special, and it shows.” She purred seductively, as she climbed into the bed. You attempted to scoot away from her, but the mattress sunk under her weight, sending you tumbling closer, just for her to harshly pluck you with her sharp black nails, almost talon like. “Now, former trainer, since you made an ass out of yourself at the league, I think it's only fair that you end up in mine..” Cynthia grinned giddily as she lowered you into the tip of her dildo, and fastened you to it with a gooey substance. You knew for sure it wouldn't hold on forever, exactly what she intended.. you wriggled and tugged, screaming your lungs out as your world darkened.

Taking note of the darkening environment, you ceased hopelessly screaming, and looked up to view the oncoming storm that was clouding the light. Drip. Drip. Above you were Cynthia’s intimates, displayed shamelessly, her cunt drooled in excitement at what her winking, pulsating dark asshole was about to devour, both of which inched towards you as Cynthia held her breath to brace for impact. You attempted to mimic her calmness in the situation, believing it to be key to your potential escape, but as you began to feel the warmth radiating off of the wrinkled hole that was just about to take its fill, panic kicked in. You screamed right into the core of Cynthia’s asshole just as it slammed right into you, and gaped open to take in her toy with little effort. The experienced older woman had no trouble taking the length of her dittdo all in one go, sending you along its tip to a depth you were not expecting. She had very clearly not freshened up as if she was expecting a lover or person to fuck her, though, you supposed you were less than a pokémon in her eyes at this point. You could only be thankful she had used the restroom before, but the fetid scent of long digested foods, dead trainers and methane permeated everything. Cynthia would only moan through your torment as she wiggled her hips on her toy, rubbing you into the fleshy walls ahead. Without warning, you felt the experience of suddenly falling as the dildo behind you rapidly began to slide out of her rectum. Fresh air at last! Just as you began to see the traces of light breaking through her anus, she immediately buckled her hips and sat right back down, plunging you even deeper than before. She continued to rise and fall along the length of her silicone cock, never pulling the tip nor you from her ass, she gasped and yelled from all around you. With one particularly rough thrust, the worst case scenario happened at last, you were separated from the goo that kept you on the tip, and before you could even react, she immediately thrust again, slamming the dildo into your entire body, you were pushed even deeper than the cock would go.. You panicked and flailed in the musky dark, the sound of pounding and moaning reverberating everywhere, you never thought your life would depend on a dittdo, but you had to get back to it, you had to! You wriggled through tight, slimy walls, coated in god knows what, before you were suddenly clenched all at once by them. She cried out one more time, especially loudly, and a loud growl warned of a strong wind that blew from behind. The path ahead was suddenly opened and loose as she farted, post orgasm. The last light and view of the world was her blue dittdo, coated in sexual juices as a short, deafening roar screamed into your ears. “Poooooooott…” And then it all clamped shut.

You held your breath for as long as you could, hoping that if you didn't smell what just happened, you wouldn't have to face the realities of your dire situation, but it was inevitable. Gasping in a lungful of ‘air,’ you'd immediately cough and gag. The scent was comparable to berry fertilizer. You.. were abandoned in Cynthia’s rectum. You were going to expire here, one way or another.. you started pounding against the pulsating wall, hoping she hadn't intended for this, somehow, anyway, but she only laughed at this coldly. “Congratulations, former trainer, making me climax just then was probably the only hall of fame worthy feat you’ll ever accomplish. I don't really know what's going to happen to you from here on, but, I’ve had my fun. May the Old Ones show you more mercy than I did.” With that, she rolled over in her bed, not bothering to clean up first. You sat in the silence, stunned and defeated. The pulsating walls seemed to carry you like a river as you were left to your thoughts, but at last you felt one last surge of determination. You pushed up against the tunnel with your arms and legs with all of your might, hoping to be able to anchor yourself in this way. If you could just cause any kind of disturbance, her body would surely give and deposit you, waste not worth the trouble, as humiliating of an idea as it was. You strained and clenched your teeth, pushing harder and harder before.. silence. You weren't moving anymore! You were saved! The position was definitely exhaustive, but, if it saved your life.. Ggggrrrrrrrrrrr.. Your eyes widened, hearing an astonishingly loud wail from her gut above. Your efforts were already being recognized?! You smiled wildly for the first time since this debacle began, but as the groaning grew louder..

Cynthia, still nude, sleeping on her side would subconsciously feel her tummy acting up. Sleep talking some nonsensical broken up lore, she’d crudely lean forward a bit, releasing trapped wind. “Bbbrtppp..” It only made sense after such a thrilling anal session, she barely thought, as she immediately drifted back ingo unconsciousness, destined to forget the event altogether. The deathstroke to you was that insignificant to her, the passing wind broke you loose, and the angry guts quickly took you in to be digested. You were that.. insignificant.. but at last, the struggle ended..

A day later, Cynthia would be conducting an investigation at Lake Valor. She scanned the scarred landscape that Galactic had bombed open. Her eyes narrowed as she felt a tenseness in her guts she attempted to ignore. She walked through puddles before reaching the sealed cavern within and rested her palm against it. “I’m so sorry, Ancient Ones..” Again, she felt her gut tremble as she slid her palm back away from the cold rock. Letting out a sigh, she scanned the lake floor, honing in on an especially deep puddle. “.. when in nature, I suppose..“ she muttered to herself, approaching her makeshift toilet. She removed her pants and delicately folded them on a rock, before lowering her panties down to her ankles, and held up the back of her black robe, lowering herself into a squat. Cynthia’s asshole, well trained from years of anal, effortlessly began to expel soft stools that were once two trainers and a berry salad. She took a breath and pushed again, a larger stool slowly trekking its way out of her bowels, her butthole bulged outwards as what was left of you peeked out, and immediately plunked into the puddle with a splash that gave the champion a shiver. Her business concluded, she would wipe up with some Heart Mail, no one was ever using it anyway, and left the lakefront. You floated in the puddle, thoughtless, devoid of emotion, will and the knowledge of what once was. Before..

Three cherub looking pokémon materialized above the fetid pile. They tilted their heads curiously and spun around, before the blue one drew in closer.

" S O T H I S I S T H E C O W A R D . . " It spoke, without moving its lips or even emoting. " C O M E S I B L I N G S, L E T U S S H O W T H E M T H E I R F O L L Y ! " It spoke once more before the trio joined hands and the red gems on their bodies began to glow, the yellow one’s eyes began to open, before you could see them fully, everything went black.

Where in Arceus’ name were you!? Why couldn't you move?! What was that strangely feminine musk that permeated around you? Had you been kidnapped by a Frosslass or something..? No, you’d see more than black if that were the case.. if sight, scent, and the lack of touch only confounded the mystery further, you'd just have to depend on hearing. You honed in on any possible sound and heard a heartbeat, far far away, closer was the occasional growling of a stomach, and closer still were the eerily familiar sound of heels clacking against tile. Was.. Cynthia around still? Had she blindfolded you or something? From above, of all places, you heard her speak to a stranger. “Good evening Madam, I’d like to check into my room, please.” The awkward stranger stammered back, stuttering from the shock of meeting a celebrity in person, but it seemed like she handed over the key, after asking for an autograph or three. Clack, clack, clack. The heels continued as she entered a new room. Silence. Suddenly, the blackness slid down before your very eyes, revealing the world in perfect color once more, but you were left with even more questions. You were standing up? About half your original height? You still couldn't move your head, but you were looking at a door. Suddenly, you began to move away from it and you spun around. The brief view around the room helped you put together that you were in a guest room of the Hotel Grand Lake, but you were now facing a sofa.. suddenly you began to fall towards the sofa and- smush. Cynthia sat down, relieved to be free of her suffocating pants and off her feet after the walk from Lake Valor. It hit you like a 148 pound woman sitting on you all at once.. Cynthia said she’d make an ass out of you, and she meant it! You were ground further into the springs of the old couch as Cynthia adjusted herself and began reading. You’d never experienced such pain before, you felt literally flattened, and the uncomfortable seat below dug into you. She sighed as she felt yet another rumble in lower gut. You only felt nervous as you felt and heard the same rumble, only much more noticeably and closer to you. Cynthia raised herself off of the seat a bit, just to let her ass rumble rudely into the cloth couch. “Pbbbbbt..” Her lips subconsciously turned to a slight smirk as she felt the warmth beneath her rump, her body relieved of its pressure. You wanted to gag, but found nothing to even create such a reaction. The hot wind swirled and swelled through you, absorbing into the seat your ‘face’ was smashed into, only adding to your torment. Hours had passed, she put the book down on the table and sat up, relieving you of all the pain and exhaustion you’d been suffering- finally giving your limited facilities some room to think. God, how long could you possibly endure this..? You’d be freed eventually, right? But.. where was your body..

Cynthia, oblivious to your thoughts, walked towards the bathroom and stripped off her top. You stared at ‘yourself’ in the mirror as she continued the strip. Cynthia’s ass was fat, but reasonably shaped, it had fairly apparent cellulite, yet, not a single hair except from her crotch. She ran her soft hands across her legs, up her hips and through her cheeks, squeezing them. The touch was detached, it was not directed to you, and yet, it was the first time you’d been touched or felt like a full human being since you lost that fateful battle, a strange warm, sad feeling ran through you. Before you knew it, she released her hands and walked towards the shower, the sad feeling immediately releasing its grip over you, and an overwhelming sense of longing filling its void. You.. wanted her to touch you again.. so badly! You’d soon be granted your wish as she stepped into the shower, turned on the water, and began to clean up. She had an important day, after-all. You both did.

The next day, you were once again tightly wrapped up into her black pants again. She stood in a familiar room, the weight of her upper body squeezing into you as she stood, as still as a statue. You felt her heart slow and her breathing slow as the sound of a metal door opened and a pair of feet walked in. Suddenly, she stepped forward, her panties tugging a bit as she walked towards whoever had entered her chamber. "Have you been keeping well? Thank you for Mt Coronet.. and the Distortion World. I'm truly grateful. Together, you and your Pokémon overcame all the challenges you faced, however difficult. It means that you've triumphed over any personal weaknesses, too. The power you learned... I can feel it emanating from you..” She clenched her cheeks, causing you to experience the brunt of her hidden nervousness- something she’d never convey with her face or words, especially not to an opponent. You felt a long oozing drop of sweat drip down her crack, across your face… “But that's enough talk. Let's get on with why you're here. As the Pokémon League Champion, I accept your challenge!” She unclenched herself and stomped forward, beginning her final battle as champion. It’d not be all bad, though, once she was free of the burden of Champion, she could spend a lot more time with her dittdo, you felt nauseous at the thought..