- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ruby Smoothie is a standard vore story, disposal and everything. Hope you don't mind the cold!

   The Hoenn Region was experiencing all sorts of buzzing new trends and excitement after the calamitous plot by Team Magma had been halted. Indeed, people had come to greatly appreciate the sea they lived on more than they had ever before, having been a Seedot’s length away from losing it to the sun forever. This alongside the inspiring rise to championship that the region’s hero had accomplished had raised the drive and determination of trainers to go out and explore the beautiful region, from Rustboro all the way to Ever Grande, there was practically no one untouched by the craze. You, yourself, were pushed into action by all of the excitement along with your small group of friends. Sure, a Breloom and a Ninjask weren’t the most impressive ‘mon to some, but they were your partners, and quickly became your best friends. 


  You’d come to depend on the little guys for protection, and you were pretty justified to. While you were a bit scrawny, the short and stout Breloom could land a punch that’d undoubtedly shatter boulders. Your Ninjask could surely outpace a wild Jolteon. And while you had a pretty reliable time defeating most trainers out on the road, you admit, you had a bit of a hard time countering any sort of fire-type Pokémon. Your friends suggested a ground-type or water-type, and admittedly, having grown up in Rustboro, you were much more comfortable with the idea of digging for your friends. So, there you were, pickaxe in hand, on the rocky cliffs of the Jagged Pass, eager to meet a Numel in person. You’d heard rumors that they’d been spotted in herds, but hadn't it seen with your own eyes just yet. A perfect partner for Breloom, one who could rival his raw strength, you strained your eyes, focusing on the dried grass, it could run by any second, you couldn’t afford to blink!


   Mm... . …? You gasped and sat up. You were face-first right on the edge of a cliff, and you had been knocked out! You must of tripped! Geez. Rock climbing really was dangerous! And, to think, those freaks really wanted to fill the entire world with mountainous continents too! Sighing, you steeled yourself, knowing you likely had hours ahead of you before you'd encounter your query. How come Pokémart didn't sell binoculars?! It’d make this a whole lot easier.. However, your dangerous trek was disturbed much sooner than you were expecting, as you felt a massive rumble in the ground beneath your feet. Perhaps, this was a bigger one? You had expected the sleepy ‘mon to be so powerful and violent as it dug through the earth. Maybe it was actually a Camerup– WAH!



BOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!


  A Pokémon you could only describe as some sort of giant, red and angry Kabutops breached the earth, a storm of dust accompanying it as the sun seemed to intensify, with a young adult upon its back, a miner’s hat atop her head which she tossed aside as she stretched and took a big deep breath of air. “Ah, wonderful job as usual, Groudon, you mastered Dig so well!”  Groudon, as the trainer referred to it, stared at you with fiery, passionate eyes, as if it was apologizing for the shock. If you weren’t so shellder shocked, you’d reach out and comfort it. Straining your neck to look to the trainer atop the massive pokémon, you gasped and coughed. It was her! Norman’s daughter! The hero of Hoenn! May, herself! You stiffened up, and gripped your pickaxe as you took a step back, trying to avoid making eye-contact with her, but her ruby red eyes darted right to yours. 


  With a grin as wicked as a Gengar’s, the 19 year old Johtoian hopped off of her partner Pokémon right in-front of you and put on a small performance for herself.

“Walking around, on hallowed ground? Dangerous stuff, don’t ya know?! Come on, I’ll go easy on you!” She concluded her declaration with a small pose, and froze in place, waiting for a response from you. She wobbled a bit as you awkwardly stood, stunned, before she sighed and broke her act to give you a gentle slap to the cheek, breaking you back into reality.  “A..Ah.. I accept your challenge, of course, a real trainer would never turn down a fight!” You managed to stammer through the lump in your throat, before you grabbed the pokéball containing Ninjask and followed her to an empty space a reasonable distance from any cliffs. 


  May tossed out her first pokémon, her Level 50 female Gardevior. More than enough of a match for your Level 47 female Ninjask. With the initiative, you ordered your buzzing monster to immediately go for a Fury Cutter, a super effective hit which halved her health! May retaliated with a Psychic, while it wasn’t a super-effective, nor a critical hit, Ninjask wasn’t much of a tank, and her health was also halved. You cringed, growling a curse under your breath, before ordering another Fury Cutter, which doubled in strength, finishing off the opponent. She laughed, reaching for her next mon. “You do realize I could have had her Teleport away, right? Don’t think you’re ahead of me, not even for a second!”  You rolled your eyes, you already knew she was toying with you, she didn’t have to rub it in! The next ball she tossed burst open revealing her Level 52 male Blaziken, which entered the field, already pumping itself up and increasing its speed. Damn it, you didn’t recognize it, but you could already assume it was at least partially fire-type, it was like she read your mind! 



You ordered Ninjask to issue an Aerial Ace, but, as she flew above the fiery eyed opponent and charged down to deliver her blow, the Pokémon, practically with a flash, Blaze Kicked it out of the sky. Ninjask slid across the ground to you and emitted a weak whimper, before returning to her ball. You gritted your teeth and grabbed your last remaining ball, but not before mouthing off at the champion! “That was unnecessarily rough and you know that, reign it in!”  You gulped and threw out your Level 49 male Breloom, knowing the situation was grim.   “Awwhhh! Sorry, hun, but, me and Blazey here go far back, y’see. I couldn’t possibly tell him to not be so fired up!” She chuckled back, knowing she had you cornered like a Skitty and Pichu. You raised your hand, signaling Breloom to try for a Sky Uppercut, yet, once again, Blaziken unleashed its powerful Blaze Kick straight onto your poor partner, planting him right into the ground. 

   

  Once more, a partner of yours returned to your pouch– and you had run out of usable pokémon. You gasped and fell back dramatically, onto your knees, your vision becoming blurry. Was this.. blacking out? It was a commonly reported phenomena that trainers would experience the pain of their pokémon upon defeat and pass out from shock, but that had to be a rumor, right?! “Hey, don’t you go wigging out on me again!” May cried out, before hurriedly rushing for an Elixir and spraying you with it, causing you to yell out in surprise. “Whoah, whoa- I’m awake! Wha– What do you want, money, you jerk!?” You spat out, angry, wet from sweat, and now elixir. “Bahaha! Please, seeing someone THIS irate in your situation is more than enough payment for me!” She muttered back, in a fit of laughter, making you frown. You had no idea what to expect from the champion, but, it definitely wasn’t this.. This.. thi– Ooggh… Reader blacked out! ..But, instead of running to a Pokécenter and dropping money, the elixir was causing something..! 


Your sore, tired eyes opened slowly, unveiling an nearly endless expanse of milky white hills. Was this some sort of dream? Was this just the floor of a Pokémon Center? It had to be. Yet, the more roused from your rest you became, the more detail you began to notice, the groves, the indenting, the gaps, the five monolithic pillars– Arceus save you, this was a giant hand! You jumped up and ran towards an edge, and looked down. The sheer drop made your stomach jolt and you fell back onto your ass. No way.  “Ah, here we are. Hello, good morning, sleepy-head! Did you enjoy your move? Haha, sorry, just a little inside joke of mine! We’re just in Mauville, hun! To repay me for our match, you’re just going to have to help me cool off..” May’s voice boomed from above, causing you to duck for cover,  you felt like a pitiful little bug pokémon!


  The hand shifted around, bringing you towards her colossal face, her red eyes piercing into you. You wanted to cower and hide but there truly was nowhere you could escape her vision- she was all-seeing, she was like a goddess. “You see, digging around the volcano with Groudon like that made me work up quite a sweat, and, seeing as you were looking worse for wear out there too, I figured you and I could go for a smoothie!” She rattled playfully. If it weren’t for that cat-like tone in her voice, you would have felt a little flushed- she was close to your age and cute, after-all, the idea of sharing a smoothie with her was actually quite nice. Alas, your circumstance ensured you were on edge- and rightfully so. She tilted her palm downwards, and immediately you felt a chill in the air.  With a big gulp, you looked towards the source of the cold and a more metaphorical kind of chill took hold. Dead ahead was a large plastic cup with a Ludicolo sticker plastered across it, within it, was a deep, slushy sea of red, nearly frozen liquid, what followed was the overwhelming scent of Leppa Berry- there was absolutely no mistaking what you were looking at, it was the Leppa Smoothie you were just promised. If you were at your full-size and not at the mercy of a rather unhinged Johtoian, you’d probably find it to be a welcoming sight. With the palm tilting downwards more and more, however, you were rightfully terrified as you began to slide further down her palm before.. Splaunk! 


  You emerged from the ruby sea with a heavy gasp for air, your teeth chattering from the cold. You were honestly quite surprised that you hadn’t gone into shock from the ice-cold smoothie, but, for now, there were much more important issues at hand, such as a ginormous straw lowering into the Leppa flavored pool next to you. You began to hear a bone-shaking slurcking sound as she greedily sucked into the straw, the currents around it suddenly becoming like a whirlpool, you screamed and swam as hard and quick as you could, envisioning a Sharpedo in your head for inspiration, you just barely managed to escape the current as exhaustion took hold. You’d done it, you’d survived! You’d.. delayed the inevitable, really. May giggled above and simply moved the straw with a lazy thwick of her tongue, bringing it right next to you again and simply sucked once more. With no more energy to fight the current, you were dunked under the surface as you struggled to hold your breath, you felt yourself rapidly rise through the plastic tube and be deposited into her mercifully hot, sauna-like maw. You were splashed around and greedily slammed into her fleshy, red cheek and sucked like a candy as you felt her voice reverberate around you.  “Mhhmhmhm… thanks for the refreshment, hun!~” With that, she allowed you to weakly slide back onto her tongue. You stared out through between  her partially open lips one last time, into beautiful Hoenn, and felt what could only be described as a homesick feeling before they too shut and all you could hear and feel was.. G u l p.

  You splashed face-first into the fleshy, wet, dark chamber that waited for you beyond that tight tube you had just traveled through, you coughed and gagged the acidic liquid you had caught in your mouth, panicking about the implications of what that would mean for you. It was absolutely pitch black within May’s stomach, but, with the dim light of your pokédex you were able to recognize and climb onto what little remained of a lava-cookie. You knew it wouldn’t last much longer, it practically fell apart and you nearly sank right through it as you mounted it, but there you sat, defiant until the end. Above, you heard another loud gulp, before a wave of Leppa Smoothie crashed into the side of the gut, and settled, rocking the crumbling cookie. The stomach grumbled, knowing it was missing something. No, not something, somebody. You.


  Gulp. Another wave, and this time, a two-for-one special. Gulp. A much bigger wave splashed through the gut again, this time slamming the remains of the cookie into the wall of the belly, allowing it to become stuck to the mucusy, wet wall, gravity took its natural course and you fell face-first into the acid. You screamed in panic and coughed, the overwhelming smell of methane and Leppa Berry all around you. The chamber murmured and the walls seemingly closed in more, nearly satisfied. You were only thankful it didn’t seem to be hurting, but, you knew you were digesting, you FELT it. You didn’t have the stomach, pun sadly intended, to look down and see what it looked like. Defeated, you allowed yourself to collapse into the berry acid mixture and float, staring into the roof of the gastric chamber. With one, last, defiant breath, you screamed out in rage before you once again blacked out. 



  May felt a surprisingly powerful rumble in her belly as the breath you wasted in your final act was sucked out and up her throat, expelled in a small, polite belch she was able to hide in public by turning her head. “Urp..”  And with the wind, gone was the only evidence of your final act.


  Yet, your existence altogether would leave just only a slightly more impactful bit of evidence behind. Once May had finished up her business in Mauville City, she began the bike trek to Littleroot. Of course, such an arduous exercise would require lots of energy, and your remains were swiftly used up. Before you knew it, your consciousness had begun to stir again. You felt as if years could have passed, but in reality, May’s powerful body had reduced you to shit in mere hours. You could only panic in the darkness, you were seemingly completely paralyzes, even your  “eyes” were fixed dead ahead, into a pitch black void ahead. From every angle, loud angry growling rumbled. Was this.. the distortion world? 


“RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAPPPP”


  Scorching winds cut through whatever “you” was, along with a deafening roar that put all the growling to rest. Was it a savior or something more dangerous? You felt gentler winds run by you as you struggled to recollect your memories, that arid wind had reminded you of something.. of.. a pokémon! Groudon! May! She ate you, so you were.. 



 Shit. 


 

  You were Johto girl shit. You felt yourself moving backwards, having absolutely no means to resist the end of the road. Did she even remember you? What happened to your partners? 


“BBBTTTOOOOOO”


  The roar sounded much more muffled and echoed this time, you could only assume it was because the fart had been released into a toilet, and you were next. The sounds of wet crackling followed as you continued to move, as if tied to a conveyor belt, except unlike the cartoons you grew up on, there was no Machamp hero to untie you and defeat some dastardly villain. You felt your “feet” hit a wall before being forced through- the rest of you followed suit, agonizingly slowly. Dim light began to flood the pinkish tunnel ahead of you, what was once a threatening encompassing darkness was almost a nostalgic ignorance. You only wish you could go back, even just for a few minutes. Yet May’s body didn't concern itself with waste, no matter how conscious it was. Your vision began to change to be filled with brownish white wrinkles all around you as her asshole clenched “your face” before the weight of the rest of your “body” finally overpowered it, and you fell into the water below. Above, eclipsing almost all of the light of your new porcelain world was the spread, perfect ass of the champion, her asshole winking and quivering before releasing yet another echoing roar.


“RRRRTTTAATRTTTTTT”


  “Ahh.. what a relief” echoed from above. The sweet, lulling voice of the woman who had changed your life on a whim. You felt sick, knowing that you'd been reduced to this, and yet all you could hope for now was even a second of recognition, a send off, anything, and yet, your heart broke as the water all around you began to bubble up and a loud mechanical noise whirled from below. She wouldn't even stand up before flushing you to sea.. 


Fluuuusshh..


  You tried with every fiber of your being to scream out to the pale, encompassing ass that had been filling your vision as you spun and sunk deeper and deeper before it all went dark. It was funny, actually, the ocean you were about to be dumped into HAD been saved by her afterall. Who better to make use of it?