- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story's all about vore, post-vore sentient fat and.. NTR!?!?! Oh no! 

  Jiggle. Jiggle. Jiggle. Your new existence amounted to very little else. Even trying to recall the details of your past life seemed nearly impossible.. you have memories of being the champion of the Hoenn Region, and yet, you can also vividly remember being a pirate in Team Aqua, following your leader to the bitter end. You also inferred being a Magma Grunt, imagining the blistering heat of Primal Groudon. Have you been any of those people? Had it even mattered anymore..? You laid, smothered between impossibly doughy soft ass cheeks that you recall, from the brief glimpse you received as she passed a mirror, you were utterly indistinguishable from. All you did know is that, all of those potential past lives had ended all the same- inside the ravenous gut of the 20 year old Johtoian Champion. A young prodigy, and stranger to Hoenn, over the past few months she'd proven herself beyond capable of heroics, battling, and more. She was admired and respected everywhere she went, and as such, the people of Hoenn overlooked how she celebrated her greatest victories.. devouring her foe. The only companion to your droning thoughts, desperately clinging onto a vague sense of sentience and humanity, was the quiet soft snoring of May, and the Kricketot’s night song.


  You felt your captress clench her muscles behind you as she slept, before, with little more warning than a low rumble and the gentle push of flesh around you, she farted in her sleep. You felt yourself rumble and rattle against the rest of her ass, creating a rude sound for none but yourself to hear in the moment. 


BBBBRRRRRRRRAASSSSS


  It was absolutely maddening. The dizziness that followed, and the rotten smell, it literally stained into you. You couldn't even flinch against the unconscious torturess, to do so would be to rebel against yourself, afterall, you didn't remember your name. You didn't remember your past. You didn't even remember your gender. You only knew you were May’s left asscheek. How could her own asscheek resent her? It was ridiculous. Such was the overwhelming sensation that rippled throughout you every time you felt anger towards her. How much longer could you resist it? Was it worth resisting? Almost as if to silence you, May stirred in her sleep and rolled to her other side, the nightsounds ceased to exist, you felt yourself squeeze against her mattress, you knew it would be a long night.


  Daybroke with her breaking wind, this time finally foul enough to stir herself awake. Served her right! The smallest of victories were all that you had to keep you sane, so you chose to always embrace them when they came. Groaning in disapproval to her own bowels, May begrudgingly rose from bed and walked straight into her bathroom in an exhausted, dronelike state. As she passed the sink, you were once again able to glimpse at yourself in the mirror for only that mere second, and again, you saw absolutely nothing to signify your existence- simply ass. You were given no time to contemplate the existential dread which resulted as May continued with her business. She lowered herself upon her porcelain throne, giving you the frightful sensation of slowly sinking towards the water below, before you'd go no further. With a relieved sigh, her bladder unleashed its contents with no warning. Piss ran freely from the doubtlessly pristine pussy your humiliating position allowed no sight of, but that didn't stop it from trickling down across you as she carried on. You watched as the crystal clear water below you had slowly but surely become more and more corrupted by her stinking piss, and remembered overhearing her ordering a Leppaberry Smoothie the day prior. You felt an overwhelming sense of doom, knowing that her body truly left no prisoners- would it come for what pitiful sentience you had retained eventually? Did you even want to be cogent anymore? 


  The duties of an ass however would not wait for you to decide that for yourself. She rose to her feet and ran toilet paper across you, thoroughly cleaning herself, before flushing away what was once a smoothie, and walked back into her room. She hummed a familiar route theme as she dug through her clothes, sliding on her signature red shirt. She then stood into a pair of red and white striped panties and began to raise them over her legs. You watched as the thin wall of cotton slowly enveloped part of your view and slid between her cheeks, rubbing against what you'd once call the side of your face. Next came the worst part, she sat on her bed and ran her feet and legs through a thin black layer of nylon, shrouding your world in a veil of darkness. Finally, she slid her favorite pair of white shorts up over you, completely blinding you this time and buttoned them up nice and tight. She wiggled and jiggled her ass in the mirror, approving of herself. 


  She sat at her vanity and began to style her messy bed head. You, now reduced to only your senses of scent and hearing, were especially proficient in them. You could hear every distant bubble of her gut, the creaking of the wooden chair beneath you. Scent would soon follow, as the growling grew louder, May crudely lifted her left cheek, you, off of the chair, giving you a false sense of liberation, before shattering it along with your hearing.  


BBBBBBBTTTTT!


  Even with the monstrous fart released all over you, you felt her pushing more, as if she hadn't felt relieved just yet. Seemingly begrudgingly, she slowly lowered you back onto her seat, trapping some of the miasmic wind between you and her other ass cheek. Minutes passed and she finally finished her hair and makeup, putting a literal bow on it in the form of her iconic red ribbon. She stood up and stretched, finally relieving you of the sensation of being crushed under roughly 100 pounds of pokémon trainer, and made her way down her stairs. With a farewell to her Mom, she stepped outside and straddled her bicycle. 


 You immediately knew you were in serious trouble when you felt the rough, jagged leather seat poke into you. This was why you existed, though. You were her cushion. Why should she have to feel that?! The persuasive thoughts began to ring out through your head like a coping mechanism as she steadily began to pedal, working up a pretty rank sweat. Half way through her bike ride, a particularly rough bump along the route caused you quite some agony, not only because you just had her entire weight bounce on you, but it proved to be just what her bowels needed to loosen up the trapped fart from earlier. 


BLOG 


  This time she actually did sigh with ecstasy, you only wish you could have experienced even a fraction of her satisfaction. With the sweat now being infused with the scent of rotten magikarp, the final leg of her ride was hellish at best for you. Once she arrived at her destination, you managed to hear through the muffling clothing the sound of her knocking. After a brief silence, she was allowed in, and from that moment onwards, you knew the answer to your question from earlier definitively- you did NOT want to be conscious anymore. 

_________________________________________


beyond this point is NTR / sexual content

_________________________________________

 

  You were immediately greeted with a harsh slap across your entire “face,” no doubt leaving you red with a stinging pain. Dazed and confused, you tried to coin in on your surroundings and heard May speaking to a male friend of hers, and it absolutely was not a casual chat! She explained how she had eaten so many weak enemies to get the ass her friend liked, much to his apparent approval. “..Oh, they all thought they could compare to me, but, they all ended up being flushed by yours truly..”  again you felt the hand grip you and squeeze. “Geez, May, I can't feel anything but fat!” You felt flustered. “Yeah, and it's all yours today!” She purred back to her friend, who was very eager to take her up on that offer. You listened to the button and zipper release and your sight returned to you, darkened by nylon, you couldn't recognize the friend as he walked behind her and suddenly gripped you tightly and painfully. Riiippp. Freedom and sight at last, but only to be replaced with the red hot cock of the mysterious friend, right across your ‘face.’ “Ayo! You're going to pay for those tights, Wally!” Wally..? Who in Arceus’ name- “Y-Yeah, sorry, May! Your ass just gets me so excited.. knowing I could have added to it..” If you even had blood to boil, it would be. This unending nightmare you were subjected to, sleepless ceaseless torment.. he wanted to experience it?!? You'd do anything to trade places with this sicko! 


  May, on the other hand, seemed to find a significant amount of joy from her friend’s devotion. She pressed you and the rest of her ass further against his ever stiffening dick, you could practically feel his heartbeat.. “Oh, you've no idea how much I wanted to. Mmhh.. but you were two years younger than me, and you were so sick, Dad would have killed me..” You felt like you'd walked onto some sort of alien spaceship, how could they talk about this kind of thing so casually?! Wally slid his cock across your ‘face’ and allowed it to slide between you and her other cheek, gasping out as he did so. “But, May! We're both adults now! I’m healthier too! C’mon, please, add me to your ass like I was always destined to be!” May clenched you around his shaft with a shocking grip, you could feel every inch and shape of it against your side. “And miss out on my favorite cock? No way! Besides, you'd regret it, little dude. I farted up a storm the whole way up here!” You felt nauseous just having to be reminded of it, and it only grew when you felt the cock against your face twitch in apparent excitement of the idea. May purred and lowered herself to her knees, sliding the cock further up her asscrack, to the point where you felt the younger rival’s balls brush against you. “Hrmm.. but you'd like that, wouldn't you? Always said my asshole was a better inhaler for you, didn’t you?” The balls literally clenched up against your face as he gasped and came above you. Sticky white cum would slowly slide down her ass, between her cheeks and all over you. “Y..Y-Yes, May!” You felt her back away from the source of your torture before another hand slapped into you, this one softer and smaller, her own. You felt a dramatic amount of discomfort as she spread you apart, it felt as if you were being stretched albeit painlessly, to show her lover her asshole. “Bet you'd love to fuck me here, huh?” She released, letting you slap into the other cheek painfully. “Too bad. You're paying me back for those tights now.” You watched as she straddled across his messy lap and were then subjected to a painful rhythmic clapping as she lowered herself up and down her man's length. You wanted to scream. As she did so, the intrusive thoughts from earlier returned. That's right, clap. Clap for him. Make him cum. Give him a good show. Be good ass fat. Be useful or be burnt off for energy. You had to be. This was your existence. He came pretty quickly. But your sanity did not.


  Hours later, May returned home and walked back up the stairs. May removed her shorts giving her ass its vision back just in time to be greeted with the bedsheets to start the cycle all over again. May yawned and rolled over onto her stomach, before a fart rang out, rattling through her ass she purred in satisfaction. It smelled absolutely horrible, but, assfat existed to endure this. You didn't exist anymore, after today.  It was just May and her ass, an ass doesn't complain. Does it?