- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story's all about cock-vore. Good luck!

   The Hoenn Region was experiencing all sorts of buzzing new trends and excitement after the calamitous plots by Team Aqua and Magma had been halted. Indeed, people had come to greatly appreciate the world they lived in more than they had ever before, having been a Seedot’s length away from losing it to primal conflict forever. This alongside the inspiring rise to championship that the region’s hero had accomplished had raised the drive and determination of trainers to go out and explore the beautiful region, from Rustboro all the way to Ever Grande, there was practically no one untouched by the craze. You, yourself, were pushed into action by all of the excitement along with your small group of friends. Sure, a Breloom and a Ninjask weren’t the most impressive ‘mon to some, but they were your partners, and quickly became your best friends. 


  You’d come to depend on the little guys for protection, and you were pretty justified to. While you were a bit scrawny, the short and stout Breloom could land a punch that’d undoubtedly shatter boulders. Your Ninjask could surely outpace a wild Jolteon. And while you had a pretty reliable time defeating most trainers out on the road, you admit, you had a bit of a hard time countering any sort of fire-type Pokémon. Your friends suggested a water-type, and having grown up in Hoenn, what would be easier to catch than a Wingull? So, there you were, Net Ball in hand, on the beaches of Route 131, eager to catch a new friend. You’d heard rumors that they’d been spotted in flocks here due to the Sky Pillar, but hadn't seen a single one just yet. A perfect partner for Ninjask, one who could rival her sheer mobility, you strained your eyes, looking through the clouds, one could fly by any second, you couldn’t afford to blink!


   Mm... . …? You gasped and sat up. You were face-first in the sand, and a Wingull was right ahead of you! You must have tripped! You immediately rose to your feet and raised your arm into the air, preparing your best throw. If you could do this quietly, maybe you could catch them without a fight– but they flew off before you had even made a sound!? Flabbergasted, you looked around and noticed a large shadow on the ground that was growing. A bit large for a Wingull, perhaps, but maybe it was a Pellipper? Or maybe it was something even cooler!? You raised your head to the sky once more and before you could even register what you were looking at, it sped towards the earth like a bolt of green lightning. 



Whooooooshhh..! 


  A Pokémon you could only describe as some sort of giant, green and most importantly, flying Ekans landed on the earth before you, instantly all of the clouds and wind dissipated. A young adult upon its back stretched and took a big deep breath of air. “Ah, wonderful job as usual, Rayquaza, you’re truly the expert of Fly!” Rayquaza, as the trainer referred to it, stared at you with powerful yet patronly eyes, as if it was apologizing for the shock. If you weren’t so shellder shocked, you’d reach out and comfort it. Straining your neck to look to the trainer atop the massive pokémon, you gasped and coughed. It was her! Norman’s daughter! The hero of Hoenn! May, herself! You stiffened up, and gripped your Net Ball as you took a step back, trying to avoid making eye-contact with her, but her emerald green eyes darted right to yours. 


  With a grin as wicked as a Gengar’s, the 19 year old Johtoian hopped off of her partner Pokémon right in-front of you and put on a small performance for herself.

“You're a bit far out for a beginner! Dangerous stuff, don’t ya know?! Come on, I’ll go easy on you!” She concluded her declaration with a small pose, and froze in place, waiting for a response from you. She wobbled a bit as you awkwardly stood, stunned, before she sighed and broke her act to give you a gentle slap to the cheek, breaking you back into reality.  “A..Ah.. I accept your challenge, of course, a real trainer would never turn down a fight!” You managed to stammer through the lump in your throat, before you grabbed the pokéball containing Ninjask and followed her to an empty space a reasonable distance from the shore.


  May tossed out her first pokémon, her Level 50 a92;Gardevior. More than enough of a match for your Level 47 a92;Ninjask. With the initiative, you ordered your buzzing monster to immediately go for a Fury Cutter, a super effective hit which halved her health! May retaliated with a Psychic, while it wasn’t a super-effective, nor a critical hit, Ninjask wasn’t much of a tank, and her health was also halved. You cringed, growling a curse under your breath, before ordering another Fury Cutter, which doubled in strength, finishing off the opponent. She laughed, reaching for her next mon. “You do realize I could have had her Teleport away, right? Don’t think you’re ahead of me, not even for a second!”  You rolled your eyes, you already knew she was toying with you, she didn’t have to rub it in! The next ball she tossed burst open revealing her Level 52 a94; Blaziken, which entered the field, already pumping itself up and increasing its speed. Damn it, you didn’t recognize it, but you could already assume it was at least partially fire-type, it was like she read your mind! 



You ordered Ninjask to issue an Aerial Ace, but, as she flew above the fiery eyed opponent and charged down to deliver her blow, the Pokémon, practically with a flash, Blaze Kicked it out of the sky. Ninjask slid across the ground to you and emitted a weak whimper, before returning to her ball. You gritted your teeth and grabbed your last remaining ball, but not before mouthing off at the champion! “That was unnecessarily rough and you know that, reign it in!”  You gulped and threw out your Level 49 a94;Breloom, knowing the situation was grim.   “Awwhhh! Sorry, hun, but, me and Blazey here go far back, y’see. I couldn’t possibly tell him to not be so fired up!” She chuckled back, knowing she had you cornered like a Skitty and Pichu. You raised your hand, signaling Breloom to try for a Sky Uppercut, yet, once again, Blaziken unleashed its powerful Blaze Kick straight onto your poor partner, planting him right into the ground. 

   

  Once more, a partner of yours returned to your pouch– and you had run out of usable pokémon. You gasped and fell back dramatically, onto your knees, your vision becoming blurry. Was this.. blacking out? It was a commonly reported phenomena that trainers would experience the pain of their pokémon upon defeat and pass out from shock, but that had to be a rumor, right?! “Hey, don’t you go wigging out on me again!” May cried out, before hurriedly rushing for an Elixir and spraying you with it, causing you to yell out in surprise. “Whoah, whoa- I’m awake! Wha– What do you want, money, you jerk!?” You spat out, angry, wet from sweat, and now elixir. “Bahaha! Please, seeing someone THIS irate in your situation is more than enough payment for me!” She muttered back, in a fit of laughter, making you frown. You had no idea what to expect from the champion, but, it definitely wasn’t this.. This.. thi– Ooggh… Reader blacked out! ..But, instead of running to a Pokécenter and dropping money, the elixir was causing something..! 


Your sore, tired eyes opened slowly, unveiling an nearly endless expanse of milky white hills. Was this some sort of dream? Was this just the floor of a Pokémon Center? It had to be. Yet, the more roused from your rest you became, the more detail you began to notice, the groves, the indenting, the gaps, the five monolithic pillars– Arceus save you, this was a giant hand! You jumped up and ran towards an edge, and looked down. The sheer drop made your stomach jolt and you fell back onto your ass. No way.  “Ah, here we are. Hello, good morning, sleepy-head! Did you enjoy your move? Haha, sorry, just a little inside joke of mine! To repay me for our match, you’re just going to have to help me with a ‘little’ experiment of mine..” May’s voice boomed from above, causing you to duck for cover,  you felt like a pitiful little bug pokémon!


  May’s hand moved around, the force of gravity making your stomach churn, before she opened up her fist once more, showing you the black spandex between her legs. You were honestly initially confused before her other hand raised up her orange shirt a bit, revealing the entirety of her spandex wrapped crotch, and a secret you hadn't realized before was revealed to you- a fairly obvious bulge. She.. she had a penis! You attempted to scoot back, towards her wrist and she laughed, with minimal effort, she simply tilted her palm and made you slide closer towards fingers again. Her other hand peeled back the stuffy spandex, allowing the shockingly large and erect cock to bounce out freely. May’s cock would have been rather impressive to you even at your normal size, at a stunning 9 inches / 23 centimeters, her circumsized pink glands were already oozing out precum, you could only assume she had been playing with herself before you regained consciousness.. 


  “You see, hun, I’ve always wanted to try sounding- but, frankly, a metal rod sounds pretty painful! You, though.. tiny, soft, squirming.. Arceus, please, I absolutely need you inside me!” The champion purred with little to no shame, there was definitely no doubt left  in your mind, she definitely didn't see you as a human being anymore! You attempted to run and jump, whatever happened to you down there would just have to be worth the chance, but, her other hand swatted you painfully towards her crotch. You were dazed and confused, you had thought you'd blacked out again, yet as your vision returned, all you saw before you was a bumpy expanse of flesh, you turned your head up to watch as the flesh shaped more and more out to be— May’s Balls. You stumbled back, coughing, only to breathe in the sex-tainted air between her powerful thighs. “Haha! So eager and naughty, hmm? Don't forget that you lost! Infact, punishment is in order..” She roared out from above. You didn't even have time to register the dread of such an implication before her thighs closed all around you.


  In the smothering darkness, your face was pressed into the side of her ballsack, your back, her thighs. To ease the pain, you hyper fixated on any of your other senses, sound, notably picked up a horrible sloshing from within the sack- the sound of cum. Mercifully, she released her death grip on you, but you were pathetically glued to the side of her nuts by sweat irregardless- she had quite a giggle about that. All the while the light-blocking pillar above only continued to stiffen. She wouldn't really put you in there- would she? 


  She would. Tiring of foreplay, she pried you off of her balls and leaned back, positioning you right on top of her sensitive pisshole, the flesh around such being uniquely and subtly bumpy. You squirmed and kicked to the best of your ability, but it only elicited lewd sharp gasps from your tormentress, she picked you up one last time before pushing down on you. You nearly dry heaved when you felt your legs pass a thin film of slimy precum, and into the tight member. “Ohhhh..! It's amazing! And we've just started!”  She shouted out, her cock twitching violently around you as it eagerly awaited more of its victim. You pushed into the cockhead with your palms, attempting to lift yourself free, to no avail. Your efforts were rewarded by her thumb darkening your vision and painfully pushing down on you. “Yesssss! Disappear into my big serpent, forever!!” May howled as you continued your forced descent, now barely keeping your head above the slit. You took heavy, desperate gasps for air as your vision was engulfed by the pink bumps around the slit, you could barely see over them.. and tracest amounts of precum leaking past you nearly pooled around the little breathing room available to you.


  And without warning, the hole widened just enough for your head to sink the rest of the way in. Your descent was slow, and difficult. You felt May’s soft, feminine hands tightly grip around you and pump you up and down her shaft, not wanting you to be used up too soon, but she would lose control of her primal urge and allow you to fall into her encompassing balls. You immediately felt glued to the surface you touched, the waves of cum were thick and sticky, and threatened to consume you like goo. Luckily for you, however, a sudden roar rung out as a majority of it was sucked upwards, leaving only the pool containing you at the bottom. You heard her panting and gasping as the walls around you loosened and spread apart, ready to fill with more cum. 


Cum you'd soon be indistinguishable from.