- Text Size +

It was certainly a long day. You didn’t even really want to think about it, all that mattered was the heavenly strawberry air, and the soft cushion beneath your back. Bubbles surrounded you, and your newest owner, Yuuki Asuna. You laid across her breast, just above the water, as she ran water through her long, silky hair. You, yourself, had scrubbed yourself clean from the bodywash she had drizzled across herself, more than glad to be free of the scents of the day. She let out a long, relaxed sigh, as she allowed herself to sink further, you slipping her mind. You darted your eyes around as you watched the frothy, bubbly water rise to reach you on your breast-float. Splash!

You gasped for air, surfacing, and kept your eyes closed, not wanting to get the soap in your eyes. “Asuna! Asuna!” You yelled out, but your quiet little voice didn’t reach her ears. You swam around blindly, and attempted to yell out even louder. By the time your voice cracked through the air to reach her, you were in quite a lascivious place. “Mmh..?” Asuna raised herself back up, bringing you to dry land once more, as she gleaned her eyes across the sparkly, bubbly bath, before spotting you like a hawk and mouse. “Oy, oy! Little pervert!” You hesitantly opened your eyes towards the sound of her voice, looking straight down her torso, between her breasts and into her slightly agitated orange eyes. You were resting across her crotch. You stuttered out, trying to explain that you hadn’t meant to, but she stood up, holding you against the skin. “You know that’s for Kirito-kun only, not you!” She dragged you across and into her waiting palm. She raised you above her face and dangled you. You nearly pissed yourself! “I can’t believe you’d violate my privacy like that, and after I gave you such a nice gift, too! There’s only one proper way to dispose of a tiny thing like you..” Her lips parted, showing her perfectly straight, white teeth, and her pink maw. No way.. Was this actually happening? You felt your insides rise as you fell straight onto the tongue. God, even her breath smelled like strawberry, still. That damn milkshake from earlier.. Gulp.

You crashed into the fleshy, acid-filled chamber as you heard the water outside splash around as she sunk back into the water, back to business as usual. You were scared shitless, you could barely see a mere centimeter ahead of you. You felt it growl and gurgle all around you. “Now, settle down. If you can’t respect Kirito and I’s love, you’ll just have to become fat for him to squeeze and enjoy– Ah! That’s him calling, I guess this is goodbye, dear..” She said coldly, before paying you no more mind. You allowed yourself to fall over in the acid, floating in it and staring at the entrance to her throat. You were going to become Asuna’s fat. You were going to be.. A part of her. Your short little crush was going to give up your life in order to make her sex-life with her boyfriend more enjoyable. And you were simply enjoying your bath with her not even ten minutes earlier, how could this happen? Surely, it was just a nightmare..

Was it?