- Text Size +

Title: Ginny's Giant Ass
Characters: Harry Potter, Ginny Weasley
Cameo: Molly Weasley
Fandom: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Contains: Shrinking, Unaware, Farting, Aware, Insertion, Femdom, Handjob, Blowjob, Cum Drinking, Ass, Wet Dream, Underage (Teenage)
Started: 14/02/2019
Finished: 15/02/2019

Harry groaned and slowly opened his eyes. He was laid on something soft but found himself unable to move. He strained his eyes to look around, he seemed to be in the Burrow but…everything was much bigger, the table was towering over him and when he strained himself to look upwards, he found himself staring at the back of a chair.

There was the delectable scent of bacon in the air, his mouth was watering, and he could hear Mrs Weasley humming, but she was much louder than she normally was and her steps seemed to echo around the room.

'Mrs Weasley!' he tried to shout but his lips just wouldn't move, it was as if they'd being glued together.

"Morning mum." He heard another voice boom above. He strained his eyes and saw Ginny step up next to the chair he was lying on. Her red hair was brushed back perfectly, not a single hair out of place, she was wearing her Hogwarts uniform, sans her jumper, her white shirt's top button undone and exposing some of her skin beneath it.

She pulled the chair back, Harry's heart pounded in his chest, it felt like his entire world was shaking. He looked up at the redheaded giantess, hoping she'd look down and see him.

She stepped in front of the chair. Harry paled as he saw her lift her grey skirt, half the length than it should be, exposing her scarlet panties, his tiny cock stiffened at the enticing view. And Ginny began to lower herself, Harry tried to scream, terrified he would be squished under her panty clad rear but his lips still wouldn't move.

"Ahh…" Ginny sighed as she sat on the chair and pulled it closer to the table, shifting her weight slightly to get more comfortable, unaware that she was grinding her giant ass against the tiny boy-who-lived.

Harry moaned into her warm panties, feeling an immense but…pleasurable pressure all over his body, his naked cock throbbed against her – fortunately being positioned between her glorious ass cheeks and now pushing the thin fabric into the giant crack, he could even feel the patterns against his tip, each twinge felt incredible.

GRUMBLE GRR GURGLE

Harry swallowed as he both heard and felt the unhappy grumbling of Ginny's stomach.

'Oh no…'

"Oh…" Ginny moaned, har arm moving to cradle her stomach.

"You feeling alright dear?" asked Molly.

"Yeah…just not had chance to use the toilet yet…the boys are hogging it…just a little…gas…" Ginny answered, her tone one of obvious discomfort.

"Don't keep it in dear you'll make yourself ill, and you better let it out before Harry comes down." Molly coaxed with a slight wink, Ginny felt her cheeks warm as she let out an involuntary squeak at her mother's comment and a small fart sneaked out.

PPPFFFTTT

Harry coughed against his closed lips as a less than pleasant smelling heatwave washed over his body, his cock throbbed against Ginny's panties, some precum leaving a small stain as he found himself feeling small and insignificant as the fact Ginny had just farted on him settled in.

Ginny shivered a little at the little relief, her ears hot as she still felt a large pressure on her stomach, she exhaled carefully and gave into temptation.

PPPPRRRRRRRTTTT

"Oh…" Ginny moaned as she felt the pressure almost completely fade from her stomach.

Harry gagged, his eyes stinging as an incredible stinky, hot, wind force slammed into his tiny frame, had he not been pinned by his crush's giant ass he would have flown several miles, or rather feet at his current size. He felt his cock throb as he tried to turn his head to escape the stench but found himself unable to and his cock erupted, spurting his miniscule cum all over the soft red panties, leaving a large stain – though to Ginny it would be only a tiny spot.

"Better dear?"

"Y-Yeah…" Ginny closed her eyes when she saw her mother open the window, even she wanted to pinch her nose at that. What had she eaten last night?

PPPFFFTTT

Ginny squeezed her eyes shut and tensed her anus, hoping to stop another fart from escaping her asshole.

Harry shivered when a fresh fart washed over him, his cock hardening again, and he finally managed to move a little, managing to move onto his side, not that it did much to help aside from pushing half of his body into Ginny's covered crack.

"Ah…" The pressure suddenly vanished from Harry as Ginny abruptly stood from the chair having felt the sudden squirming beneath her ass. Harry fell back onto his back and stared up at Ginny with a mixture of relief and fear as she was finally looking at him, but he had just been found under her ass and she didn't look too happy…actually she looked a little…angry.

Ginny was glaring at the tiny, naked, boy who was lying under her ass with what looked like a hardon.

"Ginny what's wrong dear?" Molly stepped up next to her daughter, the young redhead's hand snapped out and pinched Harry's ankles between her thumb and forefinger and lifted him up for her mother to see, the tiny boy screaming through closed lips. She dangled him upside down at her eye level.

"Harry shrunk himself so I'd sit on him and looks like he's being enjoying my farts…I bet he's even cum on my underwear!"

Harry wanted to yell denials – though his cock was still wet from his orgasm, he could even feel his cum slowly sliding up his body – but his lips still wouldn't move. He was starting to feel a little dizzy as the blood rushed to his head.

Molly laughed.

"Well dear it could be worse…and if he likes them so much why don't you let him enjoy them all so we don't have to suffer."

"M-Mum!" Ginny felt her ears burn and looked at her mother with an expression of astonishment, Molly just continued to laugh and even lightly spanked Ginny's ass.

"Shove him up there until you can get to the toilet." Molly then turned and went back to preparing breakfast, leaving her now thoroughly embarrassed daughter to look back at the dangling boy between her fingers, cock still hard and even…twitching.

"So you like that idea do you Harry?" She didn't even give him time to shake his head in confirmation or the negative, she reached back, pulled up her short skirt, pulled her panties down and forced her cheeks apart. And proceeded to slide the now struggling boy into her ass head first, not stopping until she felt his face touch her tender rosebud.

"Oh…" Ginny moaned, flexing her anus against Harry's face, enjoying how her crush felt. She released her cheeks and they slammed shut, sealing the tiny boy inside. She pulled up her panties and let her skirt fall.

PPPFFFRRRRRRTTTT

"Oh…do you like that Harry?" Ginny moaned, reaching under her skirt and stroking her pussy through her panties, her toes curling.

Harry's eyes watered and he felt his cock spurt his seed against Ginny's ass cheeks as her rosebud blew him it's special kiss. His eyes stung but he couldn't help it, he leaned in and kissed her puckering hole.

THUD

Harry's eyes snapped open, breathing heavily, he grabbed his glasses and looked round for the source of the sound, he was in his room at 12 Grimwauld Place. Ginny had just closed the door, she was wearing navy blue long socks, a black skirt that stopped just short of her knees and a dark blue shirt.

"Morning Harry, mum told me to come wake you, breakfast is ready." Ginny said, pointedly looking at his face, trying not to start at the large tent shape of Harry's covers.

CLICK

"Oh…thanks…" Harry flushed, memories of his dream still fresh in his mind, he could almost smell her farts, not hearing Ginny lock the door.

"Did you sleep well?" Ginny asked as she sauntered over the bed.

"Y-Yeah…" Harry stammered.

"Having any nice dreams?" Ginny asked finally allowing herself to look towards the tent, Harry finally let himself look away from Ginny, his eyes went wide when he saw the obvious erection, his hands moved under the covers and pulled it back, the tent fell into a slight bulge.

"Err Quidditch?" Harry offered as his mind scrambled for anything other than the truth that he might have dreamed about, Ginny blushed.

"You must really like Quidditch." She reached back and pulled her wand out of her sock and muttered a small charm that would make it a little harder for Harry to lie before replacing it in her sock.

"Y-Yeah…"

"What did you dream about Harry?"

"That I was shrunk at the Burrow, you sat on me and kept farting and then you found me, you were angry and you shoved up your ass and farted again." Harry spewed before he even realised what he was saying, the spell making him more prone to the truth unless he was to concentrate on actively avoiding the truth.

Ginny's pink cheeks turned scarlet and spreading down her neck and vanished beneath her clothes, her legs shaking slightly, she had definitely not expected to that one. Her gaze returned to the bulge beneath the covers.

"A-And that…y-you liked that?"

"Y-Yes."

Ginny felt her own hands caress her ass over her skirt.

"You…like to smell…my ass…and me to…fart in your…face?" Ginny stammered, her heart hammering in her chest.

"Y-Yeah." Harry was now refusing to look at the girl, waiting for her to run out the room or call him a freak, or both.

Ginny climbed into the bed and positioned herself on top of Harry, the poor boy nearly leapt out of her skin. She pulled the covers back until they were at Harry's knees and moved his hands away from his crotch. His cock pushed from the opening in his boxers and nearly slapped Ginny in the face, she kinda wished it had.

"G-Ginny-"

Harry was cut off when Ginny lowered her chest and stuck out her ass and with a sudden thrust caused her skirt to fold back a little, positioning her white panty clad ass inches from Harry's face. Harry swallowed.

"Go ahead."

"Wh-What?"

"Smell it." Ginny took hold of his cock, it was so warm and thick in her hand, it throbbed at her touch and she felt her pussy shudder. "Smell stinky my ass." She pushed it back a little and bumped Harry's nose. She felt his cock throb at her words and Harry even gave an involuntary thrust at her words, her lips were suddenly very dry and her mouth very wet.

She started to move her hand up and down Harry's shaft, her toes scrunching every time it twitched in her hand, he was so thick, she wanted to take him in her pussy so badly. She felt his face move against her ass, his nose pushing her panties into her crack, she shuddered and when he sniffed, she felt her anus shiver in delight. Her grip around his cock tightened and her hand sped up slightly, she could already feel precum oozing down from his tip. It was warm and sticky between her fingers and she coated his cock in it.

"Oh Harry…" Ginny moaned.

"Ginny…" Harry gasped, he was in heaved, Ginny was jacking him off, holding his wrists down and commanding him to smell her stinky ass.

"Tell me what you want Harry…" Ginny said as she slid her thumb over his tip as her hand rose back up his cock.

"F-Fart Ginny…fart in my face…" Harry begged without thinking, even kissing the line of her crack through her underwear.

Ginny felt her stomach turn over at his words and she accidentally squeezed Harry's cock a little harder than she intended, though the way Harry gave another thrust told her he didn't mind, maybe he liked her being a little rough. She began to apply pressure through her intestines to her ass.

PPPFFFTTT

"Oh yes…" Harry moaned into her ass, pressing his face in as far as he could, his cock throbbing and even spurting a strand of cum on Ginny's face.

"Ah Harry!" Ginny moaned, her anus clenching as she felt his face burry into her ass and his warm cum splash on her cheeks, she couldn't take it. Ginny fell forward and took Harry's cock into her mouth, his head hitting the back of her throat, she gagged but kept in place.

"Oh fuck yes!" Harry thrusted and started to lick her through her panties and Ginny began to quickly bob her head, sucking his cock and teasing it with her hot, slender tongue. Harry gasped into her and started moving his tongue even faster against her panties, managing to trace the shape of her rosebud.

"Ahhh!" Ginny shrieked as she felt her anus and cheeks clench, fluids erupting from her asshole and straining her panties, mixing with Harry's saliva. Harry moaned as he felt the liquid hit the other side of the panties with his tongue and a sour taste ooze into his mouth, he bucked his hips, slamming the head of his cock against Ginny's throat, she gagged and her eyes bulged as cum began to spew out of Harry's cock.

Ginny began gulping down the hot, thick, salty liquid, cringing at the taste while grinding her cunt against Harry's chest, she was really swallowing Harry's cum, she was sucking his cock! She needed him inside her now!

"Ginny!" Molly shouted up the stairs, the two teens froze. "Have you woken him up yet? Breakfasts getting cold!"

Harry's cock fell from Ginny's lips.

"Fuck." The two said unison, swiftly followed by Ginny moaning as she felt the vibrations of Harry's voice against her asshole.

"Guess I better let you get dressed…" Ginny sighed as she climbed off of Harry, her gaze lingering on his wet, semi hard cock.

"Y-Yeah…" Harry said.

Ginny made her way to the door, and when Harry got out of bed to move to the wardrobe, she drew her wand and uttered the counter curse to the charm and replaced her wand in her sock again. She opened the door and paused as a small idea crossed her mind, she smiled mischievously.

"Harry…"

"Yeah?"

PPPFFFRRRRRRTTTT

Her eyes actually widened at how loud that one was, her eyes watered slightly from the stench. She looked back and saw Harry was bright red and his cock was hard again, she grinned.

"Enjoy." She winked and with a giggle left the room, closing the door behind her, before running to the bathroom, for multiple reasons.

A/N Hope you all enjoyed the chapter, not tried this kink before but thought would give it a shot.