- Text Size +

Title: From Cousin to Cushion
Main Characters: Ben Tennyson, Gwen Tennyson
Categories: Ben 10
Contains: Femdom, Giantess, Facesitting, Farting, Incest, Loli, Shota
Planned With: Dark Rissing
Written With: Dark Rissing
Started: 08/09/2017
Finished: 28/09/2018

The summer sun shone brightly upon white sands and the blue sea as tourists and locals flocked to the beach, going their diverse ways to have fun, some swimming, some playing and some just taking the sun enjoying the summer weather to the maximum.

"Now this is what summer vacation is meant to be." Declared a green eyed 10 year old girl wearing a green one-piece teal swimsuit, she had short fiery hair, held by a blue hairclip. A cool summer breeze slipped through her short orange hair as she admired the serene beauty of the beach. "No monsters to fight, no maniacs to stop, no aliens trying to take over the world…" She sighed happily as she kicked off her flip-flops, wiggling her toes in the sand, enjoying how the hot grains slipped smoothly between them. "Just once, the sun, the beach, the sea…" She held up the book she carried, it was small and red with golden markings. "And a nice book full of spells to read….yeah just the perfect-uff!" She grunted as something, or someone bumped into her.

"Hey watch it!" She heard a familiar, and very annoying, voice yell. She turned on her heel, glaring at her cousin, he had deep green eyes, shaggy brown hair and pale skin; he wore trunks in the form of long shorts, black with white lines going up the sides.

"You watch it Ben!" She snapped back at him. "What are you doing anyway?"

"I'm trying to get this thing to work." He spat back in frustration as he continued twisting and smaking the dial of the alien device known as the Omnitrix with the palm of his hand. "Come on I need XLR8." Ben groaned.

"Grandpa's told you not to mess with that thing?" She hissed, dreading that something was about to crash her perfect day.

"A Sumo Slammers Expo is been held just three towns from here…I gotta get there and I need XLR8…come on!" He practically yelled.

Gwen could barely stop herself from face palming at her cousins stupid actions and his pitiful reasons for trying to use the powerful device on his wrist.

"Really Ben?, we have a perfect day on the beach where we can relax and catch our breath after all that has happened and you prefer mess with the most powerful weapon in the universe just to go to some stupid expo?" She cried out in disbelief.

"It's Sumo Slammers!" He stressed, as if offended by her comment. "I won't have another chance like this all summer!" Finally the dial popped up, illuminating with it unearthly green glow. "Yes!" He cheered, starting to twist the dial, searching for the desired form.

"Ben you are going to be in so much trouble if grandpa finds out that you are messing with the watch again." She warned.

"Messing with the watch again." He mocked. "Relax dweeb...I will be there and back before he even realizes I'm gone." He pushed the dial back down, slapping it the dial, Gwen covered her eyes as to shield them from the sudden flash of bright green light.

"Oh come on!" She heard a rather high pitched, nasally voice shouted in frustration. Opening her eyes, she saw space that her cousin had occupied was empty. "Can this thing ever work right?" Looking down she saw, close to her feet, was the tiny form of a grey skinned, frog-like, bipedal alien that was only four inches tall with large green eyes, with rectangular pupils and horizontal eyelids. He wore a white jumpsuit with a thin vertical black stripe going down it with symbol of the Omnitrix upon his back.

"I said XLR8 not Grey matter!" Her tiny cousin screamed at the electronic device.

This time Gwen could not help but face palm at her now diminutive cousins antics. She knew something like this would happen. This was so typical that she shouldn't even be surprised anymore, yet she couldn't help but wonder how her cousin got into these situations constantly.

"One day…juts one normal day at the beach…is that so much to ask?" She wondered aloud before glancing down at her tiny cousin, who was still having a tantrum over his predicament. "Could you please stop that and calm down before someone sees you." She said looking around. Luckily, they were still away from the other tourist so no one had seen them yet.

"Well excuse me if I get a little angry!" Greymatter spat. "This watch still doesn't work properly."

"More likely you can't make it work properly." Gwen corrected. "I told you; you shouldn't mess with it…now look what happened, I wasn't looking to be an alien babysitter today"

"Hey I don't need you to look after me!" He answered aggressively. "I just have to wait still until the watch times out." Gwen looked surprised that he didn't try to still try to leave, maybe he was getting smarter. "And then when I get the green I can try again and Sumo Slammer-con here I come!" She face palmed again, so much for that theory.

With a final sigh she opted to leave her cousin to his own devices, stepping forward only to gasp as she felt her petite bare toes slam into a buried rock as they burrowed into the sand, planning to 'accidentally' kick some at her dim-witted cousin as she left. She grit her teeth, hissing as she lifted her foot till her hands could curl round her injured foot, bending her slender legs, rubbing her thumbs over the now reddened toes before slowly feeling her balance start to sway.

"Whoa!" Gwen cried.

"Aaaaah!" Screamed the diminutive alien as she fell towards the floor.

Oof

Gwen squeezed her eyes shut, her behind now stinging with a dull pain. She froze as she felt a light squirming beneath her rear.

"Gwen? Where's your cousin?"

She looked up, her heart jolting at the sudden question. Her Grandpa stood over her, wearing his usual white shirt, peaking out beneath his a red buttoned-up Hawaiian design and blue pants and his old brown shoes, his grey hair looking even lighter in the summer sun.

"Err…he went XLR8 to check out some Sumo Slammer Convention." Gwen lied, her cheeks burning; her grandfather sighed and muttered something under his breath before heading back into the RV.

She started to lift herself off the sand.

"Get your fat giant butt off me dweeb!" Shouted the scrawny voice beneath her. A sly grin spread across her face and she lifted her hands from the sand again and her ass hit the soft sand again, she felt a light pressure pushing up against her covered ass as if she had sat upon a stone half buried in the sand.

Her grin growing she began to grind her ass against the sand; feeling Ben sink a little deeper into the sand. She lifted her ass a few inches from the sand again.

"What were you saying Ben?" She giggled, feeling her cheeks burn a little as excitement filled her chest and between her thighs, this was so much better than kicking some sand at her dopey cousin.

"Just get me out of here!" Greymatter shouted up at the giant bikini clad ass that hovered above him, casting him in its shadow. He strained against the sand, now only his head above the surface of the sand, but he couldn't even move an inch.

"You didn't say please." Gwen teased before slamming her ass back down on her cousin, moaning a little when she felt his tiny head squirming beneath her ass, a familiar burning sensation igniting between her thighs, she licked her dry lips.

She felt him start to try and thrash his head beneath her but it was useless, his movements only causing a slight discomfort which was starting to feel very nice.

*Gurgle*

Gwen felt the heat in her cheeks rise and her legs close slightly as she felt a pressure in her stomach as her stomach turned, she bit her lip as a fresh rush of nervousness and excitement washed over her. Timidly she lifted her ass from the head of her diminutive cousin again.

"Gwen get me out of here!" Came the scrawny shriek again.

*Ppphhhrrrrrttt*

"Ahhhh!" Greymatter shrieked as a sudden hurricane-like heatwave erupted from his cousin's giant ass, the stench of her shit filling his nose and mouth, his froglike eyes squeezing shut as the burned.

Gwen slammed her ass back down on her cousin, grinding it from side to side again, her eyes shut as she moaned softly, one of her hands falling between her legs as the burning became more intense, as the back of her fingers traced over her crotch her back arched and she audibly gasped, a high pitch moan escaping her dry lips, a little drool sliding down her chin.

"Gwen are you ok?"

Gwen's eyes snapped open, her face a brilliant shade of vermillion as she was met with the sight of her Grandpa running back out to check on her having heard her moan, she averted her gaze, now even more self-conscious of the squirming beneath her ass. Her pussy gave a pleasurable throb as her mind processed that she now had an unaware audience to her cousin's punishment.

"Err…yeah I'm…fine…I just kicked a stone and lost my balance." Gwen replied quickly, her voice shaking a little.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Grandpa asked again.

"Y-Yeah I'm fine."

Her grandfather stepped forward and offered her a wrinkled hand, Gwen glanced at it for a moment, blushing.

Slowly she took it and allowed him to pull her back to her feet while her spare hand sneaked beneath her and her fingers curled around the froglike head of her cousin and quickly pulled him out of the sand and proceeded to slip him into the back of her swimsuit through one of the leg holes, barely suppressing a moan as she felt him slip into her crack and was sandwiched in her ass.

Grandpa smiled as she made a small show of brushing the sand off the back of her legs and her rear, he reached down and picked up the book she had dropped and handed it back to her.

"You sure you're ok?"

"Yeah I'm fine." Gwen smiled before taking her book back and heading towards some of the larger rocks to sit upon and read her book – and press Ben deeper into her ass cheeks, oh this really was going to be a perfect day, she grinned as she felt Ben squirming between her ass, a red patch slowly growing over the crotch of her one-piece.