- Text Size +

Title: Stamping the Flames
Main Characters: Wuya, Kimiko Tohomiko
Categories: Xiaolin Showdown
Contains: Shrinking, Feet, Bare Feet, Sweaty Feet, Dirty Feet, Squishing, Femdom, Sick, Sadism, Unaware, Blood, Death
Planned With: Balthasar00
Started: 19/09/2018
Finished: 19/09/2018

A young, beautiful woman with flowing red hair, pointed ears, sharp canines, granting her an almost vampiric appearance, and copper brown skin, wearing a black robe with a red sash tiptoed into the small cubical of a room. A pair of golden chop sticks sticking out of her sash while upon her left hand was a golden glove with three, long, claws attached to the wooden sleeve that encased her wrist. Her tanned bare feet soundlessly crossing its threshold, her red lips formed a grin as she stared down at the girl sleeping on the mat, her small body bound by her pale blue blanket. She was a short, thin and pale Japanese girl, her dark hair pooling atop her pillow as she lay on her side.

Wuya slid a pair of golden chopsticks from the sash that bound her robe.

"Changing Chopsticks." The Heylin witch whispered, her grin growing as the chopsticks glowed with a golden aura and an identical one appeared round the girl before she began to slowly shrink beneath her blanket, dwindling in size until all that was left was a girl sleeping softly on her pillow, the size of a grain of rice.

Wuya stepped lightly forward, replacing the chopsticks back in her sash, and carefully plucked the tiny girl from her pillow and placed her in her warm palm, closing her fingers round her carefully, no sense in accidentally crushing her until she had time to properly toy with the young dragon.

"Golden Tiger Claws." She slashed the air behind her and tore open a brilliant blue portal, she leapt gracefully into it, the portal closing silently behind her as she found herself gliding through the tunnel created by the Shen Gong Wu. She felt a light squirming in her hand and smirked.

Another portal opened in front of her, she flew through it and landed softly on a grassy patch in the mountains, sparing herself a glance towards the Xiaolin Temple in the distance.

She turned her gaze to her enclosed hand, she turned it over so that her fingers faced the ground and she released her hold. A tiny startled scream sounded as the tiny girl fell to the ground, landing on the grassy patch.

Kimiko rolled onto her back, grunting in pain as she held her arm, feeling a small bruise forming on her bare elbow, she looked around. She frowned when she saw the giant blades of grass stretching up above her. As she turned round to try and work out where she was she found herself staring at ten rather odd looking boulders, oddly smooth and tanned.

An odd scent of vinegar and smoke filling the air and mixing with the scent of wet grass, she shivered as a sudden gust slammed into her, what was actually a light breeze, nearly knocking her on her shrunken ass. Shivering, she tugged down at her crimson pyjama shirt, barley managing to conceal her red panties, her pale legs naked to the elements.

"Where am I?" She wondered aloud, shaking as she barely stopped her teeth from chattering.

Wuya chuckled as she watched the confused monk look around the grass and shiver, completely helpless.

Kimiko hugged her torso as she heard the ominous sound of thunder above. "I better find shelter before it starts raining…" she turned back towards the smooth boulders and began to make her way towards them, hoping to find a cave she could take shelter in and hopefully work out where she was, maybe start a fire to keep warm.

The scent of smoke and vinegar quickly got stronger the closer she got to the boulders, soon reaching the point that it over powered the fresh scent of the grass. Kimiko lifted her hand to her nose but it did little to block out the odd scent.

Wuya resisted the urge to wiggle her toes as the tiny monk unknowingly stepped closer and closer to her giant feet, feeling a great sense of power filling her body for the first time since she briefly thought Chase had restored her to her full powers.

Kimiko pushed past the final blade of vegetation that blocked her way, the strange smell stronger than ever now. She approached the biggest boulder, noticing that it seemed to connect with the others and eventually merge into a large, oddly smooth rock formation. She squeezed between the big boulder and the one next to, gasping a little as she felt the walls pressing into her, it was a very snug fit and she was still not sheltered above, she was thankful though to notice that the gusts of wind had lessened now that she was between them, even if that smoky acidic scent was stronger than ever.

She tried to persist further forward; hoping to find a small crevice in the rock that should could squeeze into and avoid the rain, even if it was very tight. She didn't like how slick the walls felt as she wormed her way deeper, thinking it meant the rain would still reach her, however, she did have to admit the damp walls felt rather nice, they were warm, smooth and oddly soft for a couple of boulders. The scent got stronger with each step; she could now even taste it, like something had been drenched in vinegar and burned.

Wuya bit the side of her lip as she struggled not to laugh as Kimiko shuffled between her toes, the sensitive flesh wanting to close around her. The ends of her toes pressed into the ground as she struggled not to clench them.

"Whoa…" Kimiko cried out as she felt the boulders around her tremble, she squeezed her eyes shut and dragged her arms against the slick walls until they were above her head as she braced herself for any falling debris caused by the earthquake.

The trembling stopped as quick as it began.

"Maybe I should look for somewhere a little safer…" Kimiko murmured, debating where to squeeze back out and hope she can find a cavern or something less likely to shake and risk been caught in the rain and possibly catching pneumonia or staying between the warm boulders and continuing forward and hope she finds somewhere she can squeeze into and risk been sealed in.

Wuya giddily licked her canines; she was like a mountain to the girl, so much so she didn't even know that she was squeezing between her sweaty toes. If she desired it she could clench her toes and grind that irritating monk into a gooey paste between her toes, she felt a very pleasant shiver at the idea but resisted the urge for now.

Kimiko began to turn and try to squeeze back out from between the boulders, gasping as the boulders seemed to inch closer together, she felt her still developing chest been compressed and struggled to take deeper breaths to try and prevent panic from setting in, she needed to get out of here before another earthquake caused these boulders to crush her. She could feel her shirt cling to her body, now drenched in the water that coated the boulders, oddly warm water, she actually found herself enjoying the heat as she reached the half way point. Just a little further and she'd be out.

Wuya wasn't sure whether to frown or laugh maniacally as she felt the tiny girl try to squeeze out from between her toes.

Kimiko was now nearing the edge and could feel the cold starting to seep in again, she shivered and soon found herself pressing the side of her face into the warm, soft boulder. She sighed as she felt her cheek absorbing the heat and closed her eyes, if it wasn't for the strange smell and the risk of being stuck by avalanche she could have happily slept between these two boulders.

A drop of sweat slid down Wuya's second toe and landed atop Kimiko's head eliciting a startled gasp as a giant drop of water struck her. Her hair clung to her face and she struggled to wipe the oddly salty liquid from her eyes to ease the stinging, the stench of smoke and vinegar suddenly inside her nose. She shivered and tried to continue her escape, out of habit she licked her licks and found herself wincing at the revolting sour, acidic, salty taste that filled her mouth.

Now desperate to find something to wash the taste from her mouth she doubled her efforts to escape, grunting as she inched to the end of the boulders. She was just about to pop out and likely fall on her face from the force of her final pull of her body only to find herself suddenly halted as the boulders snapped together.

"Gah!" She cried out as the left side of her body was sealed between the boulders and even though they had felt rather soft before, now they felt like they were going to squish her. She tried to pull herself free but she couldn't even budge an inch. The sound of thunder filled the air again, oddly more sinister than before and a lot louder.

Wuya let out another hearty chuckle, if felt incredible to catch the monk between her toes, she felt like a goddess. Oh how she wanted to play with the monk and show her just how much an ant she truly is to her.

"Don't you like my toes little bug?"

Kimiko froze as she suddenly heard a familiar voice booming with the same force she had heard the coming thunder above her. Slowly she tilted her head back and looked up, hoping she was wrong, that she had imagined it; that the pressure was finally getting to her. But no, there she was.

Hundreds of miles above her was the mocking the sadistic grin of the Heylin Witch Wuya. Slowly Kimiko allowed her gaze to fall down her giant body until they finally came to the large boulders she was now stuck between. She felt bile rise in her throat, she had been shrunk and she had actually squeezed herself between the old hag's toes, inhaled the smell of her feet…laid her head on them, even tasted her sweat.

She couldn't take it, Kimiko felt her stomach tighten as she buckled over and threw up onto the ground; she grew considerably paler, coated in a thin layer of sweat, only held off the ground by Wuya's toes.

"But you were so cosy them just a moment ago." Wuya said with a sickly sweet voice as she slowly lifted her foot of the ground.

"Whoa!" Kimiko cried out as the ground vanished from beneath her feet and she found herself a good fifty feet, to her anyway, above the ground.

"But if you hate them so much…" she released the grip of her toes, grinning as she heard the tiny high pitched scream from the rice-sized girl as she fell back towards the ground.

"Arrgh…" Kimiko grunted as she hit the grassy patch with a thud, landing on her right side. She stumbled back to her feet, each of her limbs dully throbbing with pain, her legs lightly shaking as she looked towards the witch and paled considerably as she realized her foot was still raised and right above her, her sole decorated in a thick layer of dirt and dust. The witch grinned and began to lower her foot very quickly.

Kimiko span on her heel and sprinted away from the giantess.

SLAM

The ground shook as Wuya's barefoot slammed down upon it, her toes landing just a few inches behind the shrunken dragon. Kimiko cried out as she found herself thrown from the ground and flew forward several of her paces before slamming back down on the ground, hissing as she felt her knees grazing against the ground.

She stumbled back to her feet, her legs shaking more and screaming in pain, she could feel the warmth as thin trickles of blood slowly seeped from her new wounds.

A large shadow passed over Kimiko, the night suddenly growing darker. Her tiny steps got heavier, her heart in the back of her mouth.

SLAM

"Aiiieee!" Kimiko screamed, she actually screamed, she never screamed! Her eyes wide with fear as she fell back onto her rear as she looked up at the giant foot that had just slammed down in front of her, cutting off her path.

Wuya laughed heartily. She loved how much power she had over the tiny monk. She smirked as the dragon climbed back to her feet and set off running in the other direction, desperate to escape. The Heylin Witch turned on her heel and stepped forward again.

SLAM

"Aiieee!" Kimiko found herself lifted off the ground again and this time slammed into Wuya's giant, fleshy heel, she fell onto her back.

Wuya grinned and brought her other foot forward almost lazily and plucked the tiny downed girl up from the ground between her big and second toe, playfully dangling her.

Kimiko shivered as she felt the hot, strong, fleshy toes clamp round her head. The acidic smoky stench filling her senses again and the shameful comfort returning, how did a witch who walked around barefoot all the time have such soft feet? She struggled against the grip but her efforts had no effect on the witch.

"Who would have thought a Xiaolin Monk would fit perfectly between my sweaty toes, maybe this is what you and your friends were destined for all along." Wuya laughed before releasing her grip again, earning her another scream from the tiny girl as she fell back towards the floor.

Another pained grunt escaped Kimiko's lips as she hit the ground again. She began to push herself back up only to be suddenly slammed back into the ground by a sudden application of intense pressure.

Slowly Kimiko turned her head to look up and felt her stomach fall as she was greeted by the site of Wuya smirking at her as she lazily pinned her back with her big toe.

"And to think we once considered you a threat." The pressure lifted but before Kimiko could even think to jump to her feet and run she was struck in the side and was sent flying across the grassy patch and slamming onto the rocky terrain of the mountain, even skidding. She cried out in pain as her elbow and the underside of her left forearm was torn open slightly by the socks.

Wuya laughed and stepped forward, turning her kick into a stride, the power she felt intensifying. The Xiaolin Dragon was so weak it was almost pitiful. She was standing over the tiny girl before she could even raise her arms to push herself up. She lazily lifted her foot again and brought it near the defeated girl and nudged her onto her back with her big toe and grinned down at her.

Kimiko didn't try to move as she saw Wuya's giant big toe move above her, knowing if she tried to stand she would likely receive another kick and she was certain the witch had broken half her ribs with the last one.

She was beginning to doubt she would survive this encounter and her friends would never know what happened to her. Tears slid down her cheeks, Wuya's face blurring as her eyes instinctively focused on the coppery flesh of the toe above her.

Wuya lowered her toe until it was almost touching the girl. "Lick it and I might keep you as my foot toy." Wuya's gaze narrowed and she licked her teeth behind her lips. She wanted to humiliate her enemy before she finished her and to destroy the last remnants of her hope.

Kimiko stared at the giant toe, still slick with sweat, she the underside blackened with dirt. The thought of licking them, of submitting them was enough to make her want to hurl but the thought of death by them froze her to the core. And who knows, maybe if Wuya kept her, her friends would find and rescue her. A tiny drop of hope appeared in her chest.

"Or would you prefer to be a stain on my sole, like the rest of the insects that found their way into my path."

Kimiko didn't need to be told twice and weakly lifted her and timidly extended her tongue, the sour taste still fresh in her mouth from when she was between the witch's toes. Just as her tongue was about to graze the surface Wuya pulled it back slightly, smirking as she watched Kimiko painfully lift her head, then her torso so she could lick her giant toe.

Kimiko's tongue touched the front of Wuya's toe, the smoky, vinegary, and salty taste filling her mouth again. She squeezed her eyes shut, her body convulsing in disgust as she continued to lick the toe.

Wuya hummed softly as she enjoyed the light tickling sensation of Kimiko's tiny tongue, maybe she would collect more tiny slaves just to worship her feet. She doubted Chase would care or even notice what she was doing.

She continued to let Kimiko lick her dirty foot until her tiny tongue had actually cleaned a small portion of all the sweat and dirt, even laughing a little when she felt her tiny teeth remove a piece of dead skin which she made sure the dragon would swallow, she thought it was a fitting final meal.

"Enough." Kimiko fell back onto the ground, moaning.

Wuya lifted her foot again, her big toe pointed down at the Xiaolin Dragon. Kimiko's eyes widened with terror.

"But you said…" she never finished her final words, Wuya's toe came slamming down and struck Kimiko's tiny body. The Heylin Witch moaned as she felt the tiny body pop beneath her toe like an extra tiny grape, bathing her toe in the child's scarlet blood. She ground the spot for good measure, even lifting her other foot to make sure all her weight was on the tiny girl.

When she lifted her foot again there was a tiny splodge of blood on the ground to be washed away the next time it rained, she looked back and lifted her foot, frowning as she stared at her filthy sole and bloody toe. She turned and stamped on the grassy patch and began wiping it, scraping the blood off as if she had stepped in dog shit.

"One monk down, three to go." Wuya smirked, making a mental note to ensure that Raimundo suffered the most for robbing her of her powers.