- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story was a commission from Mutagen, who had amazing ideas and was great to work with. 

The entire 130K-word story is available for purchase in case you want to read it in one go and support me in my writing at my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss

Chapter 2

 

A gentle warm breeze caressed Rachel’s towering form as she stood still, arms akimbo, inspecting the grounds around her. Everything looked so damned small! Of course, Rachel knew that the reason for that was that she had got freakishly big.

There was no denying her size, even if the actual cause of her growth still escaped her. She knew it had to do with her research, of course, but she doubted she would be getting access to an electronic microscope or a sequencer of a convenient size where she could test her working theory. The best she had without the necessary time and equipment to validating it was the hypothesis that the cell replication accelerating factor had gone out of whack. This did not tell her a lot, but it let her reach a couple of conclusions.

The first one was that she had understood RGX much less than she had thought. It was a humbling acknowledgment, especially for someone with so little humility as Dr. Rachel Reed.

The second, and most important one, was that there was no way back. Cells did not just get un-replicated. Whatever mind-blowing size she had grown to, it was here to stay. Rachel let the implications sink in. She was stuck at being a giant for the rest of her days. It was an astounding conclusion.

It was not as if things would have been much better if she had been able to identify a way to shrink back to her former height. In a sense, there was no way back in that avenue either. The events that had led Rachel to her current predicament included assaulting her boss, stealing highly classified material, and killing a dozen or so people as she grew through the research facility where she had worked. And, as she thought of it, Rachel realized that she had to add the fact that she had completely destroyed the facility in question and probably ended a few hundred more lives in the process.

Yes, the idea of being small was not that appealing either. At least, Rachel’s current astonishing size gave her a certain peace of mind when it came to facing the wrath of the military. It was hard to be scared of something that looked so ridiculous. And everything she could lay her eyes upon did.

She was standing in the pit that had formerly contained the Deadwater research facility. Her feet were firmly planted seven levels underground, but still, her upper thighs loomed over the crater where the above-ground building had once been.

Around her stood Deadwater’s complex. Or, at least, the part that was known to the general public. The secret research facility had been built below the general administration building, with its generous parking lot. From her vantage point of view, Rachel did not have any problems seeing the limits of the base, with its surrounding fence and regularly distributed watchtowers.

Deadwater had never been intended to be a stronghold, but it had its garrison to the west, where she could easily locate the barracks, the hangar, and the modest training grounds.

The screams from the foreground called for her attention, making her look down as she instinctively kept her commanding pose. God, they were tiny! The parking lot was fuller than she had previously realized. There had to be dozens of scurrying little people running around like headless chickens, barely the size of worms. Their vehicles were not much bigger, hardly toys from Rachel’s perspective.

And then, she understood: this was how the world was going to look to her from now on, a world of bugs and trinkets. It was a world that was not sized for her. But, bizarre as it was, Rachel could not prevent feeling that the new scale of her surroundings also had a certain appeal.

She felt like Gulliver, surrounded by helpless midgets at her mercy. Judging by their screams and their erratic attitudes, the little Lego-doll-sized people did not seem to be overly enjoying the abrupt change in status quo that her sudden emergence represented.

Rachel sighed and then muttered in a deep sensual voice:

“Might as well get to know my Lilliput a bit better.”

Her words were not intended for anyone but just as an expression of her awe. Still, her powerful voice carried them to every corner of the Deadwater grounds, letting everyone know that she was up to something. No one knew what that was until the newly minted giantess started bending at the waist.

Rachel’s massive shadow advanced over those closer to her as a herald of what would come next. Suddenly, dozens of people who had been merely shocked became also very scared. High above them, Rachel enjoyed the change in the screams’ pitch as she reached out with her arm.

Her chosen victims did not realize that they had been singled out until the giant’s humongous hand was practically upon them. It was one of the effects of Rachel’s new size. Her reach was now so vast that she could cover a lot of ground with slight corrections of her massive body.

Her newfound height, combined with surprisingly keen eyesight, made it virtually impossible to escape her vantage. This did not mean that people would not try, though. This was probably what had directed her attention to the two tinies she had instinctively selected. Instead of running like most of their colleagues, they had been trying to hide behind a parked van. Rachel had never liked it when they tried to outsmart her, so this had probably sealed their fate. The fact that they were still wearing the signature white coat of the researchers at the underground base had been a bonus.

The two miniature scientists did not react until her long fingers were upon them. It was way too late. Feeling curiously empowered, Rachel used the back of her hand to sweep the van away. Its parking brake held… but only for a moment. A second later, its tires skidded as she sent the van rolling down the parking lot, exposing the puny couple.

They started screaming right away. It was not until a second later than they thought on trying to escape too. By then, Rachel’s gargantuan fingers were already on their way. She barely felt the soft little bodies crashing against her digits. The impact must have been harder for the two tiny people since they started falling backward right away. Rachel prevented that by strategically placing her thumb in their trajectory. A moment later, she was gently pinching their bodies between three fingers. Rachel put extra focus on being delicate, since she instinctively knew that the people she was holding had to be fragile.

She used an extra moment to find the right balance between not crushing her two catches and ensuring they would not drop before she started standing up to her full height. Her left hand found a natural resting spot on her hip as she turned her right hand upwards and let the two bug-sized people she had captured roll down to her palm.

“My goodness!” Rachel said as she observed the diminutive form of the two scientists she had captured. There was room to spare in her palm.

Her first guesstimate was that each of them was at most a couple of inches tall, about the size of a Lego doll. Different than their plastic counterparts, the two bodies in her hand were warm and squirmed. The tickling made her chuckle as she instinctively cupped her hand to prevent them from rolling out of it.

Rachel moved her palm under her face and observed her two captives with scientific curiosity, almost as if they were specimens in a Petri dish. The young researcher had already internalized, by now, that she had become gigantic, but her view of the surroundings was too vague a reference to understand her new dimensions. The two teeny humans in her palm were such a better measuring standard!

Rachel did not need to stretch her prodigious mind too much to make the math. If a full-sized human was two inches, this put her in the neighborhood of a couple hundred feet in height. Two-hundred feet! That was the size of a highrise! And not a short one!

This sudden awareness of her own dimensions made her observe the two bug-sized people in her hand with renewed interest. She noticed that she could see the woman’s features with much better detail than she should have had the right to. She must be in her mid-forties, and her dyed-blonde hair was tied in a bun that made her look stricter than what her round face would have. Rachel did not recognize her, but there had been hundreds of people working at the less public area of Deadwater, and it was not as if she had made an effort to socialize.

She could not identify the man since he was lying face down after the process ended up with him over a hundred feet in the air. She quickly corrected this with a finger of her free hand, which left her hip to roll the tiny body on her palm. Rachel’s heart filled with glee when she recognized Kenneth Burr. He was the classical product of Deadwater: a big fish with a long career and an oversized ego that did not allow him to realize that his best days were long gone.

“Hi there, Ken,” she said with a smirk.

Rachel enjoyed the shock on his face. She could then observe the slow process as he recognized her first and then understood the precarity of his situation.

“Ra… Rachel! You… you are… huge…” the man babbled. His voice sounded somewhat mousy, but Rachel could understand his muttering perfectly well. She knew it should have been impossible. But then again, the fact that she was the size of a twenty-story building implied that the realm of possibility had somewhat changed.

Rachel chuckled.

“I had forgotten how good you were at stating the obvious, Ken!” she teased.

The moment was broken when the blonde woman started screaming as if she had seen the devil herself. Rachel had not realized that both Ken and his tiny colleague had been too dizzy from her rough pick-up to react right away.

“Shut up!” Rachel scowled.

The woman kept screaming. As far as Rachel could tell, she was going through some sort of mental breakdown. She was about to command her again when she understood that she could do better. Her prolonged thumb seemed to appear from nowhere. It was soon resting on the woman’s chest. Rather than making her shut up, which had been her intention, the woman increased the pitch of her screams, now even more terrified than she had been. Rachel twitched her nose and pushed a bit harder, with the undeclared objective to get the air out of the woman’s lungs. Instead, something broke under the tip of her thumb.

The screams died, but they did not seem to be the only thing that did. Feeling a bit sheepish, Rachel removed her thumb and observed the blonde’s motionless body. Had she needed a confirmation, Kenneth was ready to offer one.

“You have killed her, Rachel!” he said with a mix of rage and disbelief.

“I think I might have,” she admitted. “I wasn’t trying to,” Rachel justified herself. “You guys are even punier than I thought,” she added.

“Oh my God! You killed a person, Rachel!” the tiny man insisted.

The giantess shrugged.

“Wasn’t the first. Won’t be the last,” she said as she arched her eyebrows.

“You are a heartless bitch!” Kenneth screamed at her between sobs.

Rachel was taken by surprise but regained her composure quickly enough.

“You have a point there,” she said. “I still don’t like being insulted.”

She started closing her fingers slowly but with determination. It took Ken a moment to realize what was going on. He started yelling like a madman an instant later.

“No, Rachel! What are you doing?”

She smiled evilly at him through the opening in her fingers as she said:

“You know what? This thing that has happened to me is freakish as hell,” she said. “One of the upsides is that I don’t have to put up with the shit I had to stomach these past three years.”

Rachel’s hand was now closed into a loose fist. She could still feel Ken’s wiggling body in its confines. She understood what she was about to do. She was perfectly aware of the consequences and the morality of it. She knew she had one last chance to change her mind. And then, she noticed the dampness in her womanhood and knew that there was no way back.

Rachel tightened her fist and felt the two bodies inside pop like grapes. One of the lives she had taken already, the second vanished in an instant. The giantess moaned in pleasure as her knuckles whitened and gore oozed through the cracks between her fingers. A strange warmth filled her pussy, which glistened to its shocked observers.

It was at that moment that Dr. Rachel Reed understood that Kenneth Burr would be far from her last victim. She had just extinguished his life, and she already longed for a new chance to experience the power that her new size presented her.

“Ugh,” she said as she opened her hand to find the gory mess the two burst bodies had made. And still, even if she pretended to be disgusted, Rachel was in bliss at what she had accomplished.

Moving her hand to the side, she opened her palm and casually dropped the remainders of the two corpses as she observed her surroundings once again. Something had changed in the mob’s mood. Rachel realized that they had not yet understood what she had just done but that they had felt that something was different. She was eager to prove them right.

The rest of the teeny dwellers of Deadwater’s parking lot had taken notice of the fact that Rachel seemed to be interested in them and had wasted no time putting as much distance as they could from the pit where she had grown. It was not as if they had got that far, but most were out of reach from her current position.

It was easy enough to fix. And Rachel was eager to. If anything, her brief interaction with Ken and the useless blonde had left her hungry for more. It was time to get out of the crater where she had grown. She was about to push herself with her hands when a different thought crossed her mind. There was a reason she was gigantic, and it was no other than an overdose of a serum she had initially designed to create supersoldiers. With that in mind, Rachel flexed her calves and jumped.

She had never felt so energetic. Her legs, imbued by a strength that felt impossible, had no trouble pushing the thousands of tons she must weigh high into the sky. Rachel easily cleared the seven-stories-deep pit and then went up some more, almost to the point where she had jumped her own height. It was exhilarating, especially because she was perfectly aware that she was capable of much more.

She was about a hundred feet over the parking grounds by the time she reached the zenith of her spring and started her descent. She landed as gracefully as a professional gymnast, barely bending the knees to absorb the impact. The effect was considerably less smooth in her surroundings since her heavy mass hit the ground like a meteorite, shaking the entire base with a mild earthquake. Parked cars bounced, the closest ones to her even toppling to their sides. No one a thousand feet around her was left on their feet.

Rachel giggled giddily at the effects of her casual action as she rested her hands on her hips once more, in what was becoming a very natural movement.

“Ooops,” she mocked as the first victims of her touchdown started to recover.

With her feet now planted in the lot, Rachel was now looking at the crowd from her full height. They appeared tinier if that was even possible. Her towering presence also made them more panicky. The giantess remained motionless for a few moments and observed the mob’s movement with scientific curiosity. She could soon distinguish those running around without too much purpose from the few that were intentionally moving towards Deadwater’s entrance. This told her what to do next.

Dr. Rachel Reed did not yet understand why she had become a giant. She knew even less what she was going to do with her new condition. But she knew that she did not want anyone to leave the secret research facility. And she was convinced that it was well within her new power to impose her will to the would-be escapees.

She could have warned them. She could have commanded them to stay put. But, what was the point? Instead, she just started moving towards the main gate herself. The hot asphalt of the parking lot cracked and sank as she set her right foot on it as she took the first step. It felt weird, somewhat like walking on wet beach sand. Surprised, Rachel moved her foot back and chuckled at the sight of a perfectly contoured footprint on the blacktop.

“No world for giant women, it would seem,” she muttered in mockery.

Of course, it wasn’t. Rachel did not need to stretch her mind too much to guess her weight somewhere around three thousand tons. The figure itself was impressive, and it more than explained the imprint on the ground. She would have time to get amazed by the consequences of her transformation, though. First, she had a job to do.

So, the titaness started towards the gate once more, the pavement feeling like soft carpet as she moved. She only needed half a dozen steps to get convinced that she would beat everyone to her destination. People on foot had never even been a challenge. After all, each of Rachel’s steps accounted for dozens of their strides. But even those on their cars could do nothing to get ahead of the giant researcher. For starters, she could walk faster than they could drive. And the fact that they had to keep to lanes delimited by concrete blocks instead of just moving across the lot added to her advantage. Rachel did not share their limitation since her soles had no trouble making short work of the separation between parking alleys, so she could walk in a straight line towards her goal.

Traffic started piling up in the lanes heading towards the checkpoint at Deadwater’s entrance. Rachel could even hear some crashing sounds here and there, followed by the loud blaring of horns. Nobody stopped their cars to write an accident report, though. Drivers were too focused on trying to get out. Everything came to a halt when Rachel’s right foot stepped into the road well ahead of the lead car, quickly blocking the two lanes. Delighted with the results and with the more frequent crashing sounds as the caravan abruptly stopped, Rachel pivoted and rested her left foot next to her right, replacing the encouraging sight of the road beyond Deadwater’s perimeter by ten looming toes.

Content for having achieved her objective and by the ease of it all, Rachel looked down at the motorcade, arms akimbo, wearing a satisfied smile on her lips.

“I’d rather you stay,” she said triumphally, her voice reaching every confine on the complex.

And then, the predictable happened. Car doors started to open, and tiny drivers and passengers began pouring into the road, ready to dash back to where they had come from. Predictable or not, it was not what Rachel wanted. She twitched her nose in disgust and commanded:

“Stay in your cars!”

Seeing how the crowd in the aisle between vehicles and in the neatly trimmed lawn around them was getting thicker, she complemented her order:

“If you got out, get back into your cars. Now!”

Her angry tone and the power of her voice were enough to stop many of the runaways in their tracks. Some still ignored her, though. It riled her. Rachel had always been hot-tempered, and her increase in height had only shortened her fuse. She was about to threaten the insubordinate little fuckers when she decided that she could do better.

Rachel’s right foot landed halfway to the line of cars without warning, shaking the road and also those standing on it. Her left foot followed suit. It set down inches away from the first car in convoy, her toes towering over it as the impact of the footfall sent a couple of dozen tinies on their butts.

She stopped again and looked down from her towering height. The burgundy SUV right in front of her appeared much smaller than she knew it had to be; her foot was easily twice its length. Her toes had never been so close to the teeny people; the comparison made them look even smaller.

Rachel decided not to delay what she had in mind anymore. It was only a matter of choosing. A group of four tinies to her right was the obvious pick. The giantess raised her right foot and moved it slowly in the direction of the unlucky bunch. Her sole was soon casting its dreadful shadow over them. She let her truck-sized foot hover over the worthless worms for a second. It was the time she allowed herself to reflect on what she was about to do.

Rachel was not so out of touch to not realize that stepping on four human beings had implications. The problem for her victims was that her moral qualms were nonexistent. She had known herself superior to those around her for most of her twenty-five years of life, even if she had not been able to enjoy the benefits as much as she’d like. Now, a bizarre twist of fate had changed that. To her, it felt just natural to use her newfound physical supremacy to impose her will. So, the only real question in her mind was whether she was ready to face the consequences. The answer was easy enough. There was no incentive in restraining herself. For all she knew, Rachel could be the next Mother Theresa from here onwards, and it would not make a difference in the way she was perceived.

With that in mind, she set her foot down. She did not stomp; instead, she just completed her step, bringing the ball of her foot on the four defiant bastards. Her sole dug the soft lawn into yet another of her characteristic footprints. It felt different this time, though. The spongy popping sensation was unmistakable. It confirmed to her that she had achieved her goal. And it also triggered an immediate dose of physical stimulation.

The effect on the rest of the crowd was immediate. The commotion was easy enough to grasp, even from her height. Rachel fought hard to contain a pleasured moan that would have broken the moment and focused on sounding as authoritative as possible as she addressed the astonished crowd.

“I won’t repeat things twice. You will do as I tell you, or else,” her deep voice warned.

In fairness, she had not given the people time to react to her threat when she lifted her foot and moved it towards a couple to her right. The giantess told herself that she was just reinforcing the message, but deep down inside, she knew that she was doing it for the thrill of it. The two miniature people did not even have the chance to realize what was going on before she pushed her humongous foot down, compressing their remainders in the compacted dirt as they burst under her weight. Rachel even twisted the ball of her foot as if she were putting out a cigarette butt.

This time she could not prevent a short moan from escaping her lips. The titillation was just too intense. The crowd did not seem to notice, or, if they did, they did not seem to care. They were too desperate to get back into their vehicles.

“I knew you would get the message,” Rachel mocked as she moved her foot back and observed the red splotches at the bottom of her two footprints with bemused satisfaction.

“This entire giantess thing is freakish as hell, but it certainly has its perks,” Rachel reflected as she observed the panic at her toes.

The truth was that she was ecstatic. Never before had she felt so empowered, so superior, so unrestrained. The intellectual stimulation was joined by the rare sensation of butterflies in her stomach and the not so unfrequent dampness in her womanhood.

She understood that her growth had not only opened up a new realm of possibilities when it came to dealing with others, but it had also pushed her to use them all. Rachel had never been humble or shy, but she had known that she could not do as she pleased. There were rules, conventions. And now, this had suddenly changed. ­

She was strangely euphoric, never having felt so dominant before. Arms akimbo, she wore a permanent smirk on her face as she observed the stream of Lilliputians returning to their cars. She waited until the last bug-sized person was back where she wanted them and then crouched elegantly. Her right hand soon reached for the third car in the line, the largest in the vicinity. It was a black pick-up. Its size made it stand out from the rest of the vehicles on the road. To Rachel, it still looked like a toy.

It proved to be less sturdy than a plaything, though. The sheet metal of the pick-up’s doors dented as Rachel pushed with her fingertips, trying to get a grip. Her palm rested on the car’s roof and made it cave in slightly too. She ignored the unexpected flimsiness and pulled up, lifting the truck from the road as she stood back to her full height.

She soon rested her catch on her ready left palm, closing her fingers just a bit to secure her hold on the model car. It matched the length of the truck, giving Rachel a new indication of just how big she had become. The fact that she could barely feel the vehicle’s weight as she held it made her feel even stronger. She was in bliss as she lifted the toy car to her eyes and spied its contents.

She could see the three people inside well enough. She could even hear them; their squeaky screams were loud enough to escape the confines of the truck and reach her sensitive ears. They matched with their shaken expressions and their frantic arm movements. Rachel understood that she was somewhat inconsistent. She had scared them back into their cars, and here she was, terrorizing them for their compliance. She did not give a fuck.

To prove her mood, the giantess started closing her hand. The car complained immediately with a noticeable metallic groan. The chassis dented right away, but she did not stop there this time. A bit more pressure and the reinforced structure started giving too, twisting the truck’s frame as the growling got louder. The three occupants of the vehicle had been anxious before. They were shitless scared now. Rachel reveled in their reactions. The power rush was intoxicating and compelled her to go on. A little more, and the windshield and windows started to crack. This had the effect of making the screams from those inside more audible, which in turn reinforced the giant’s excitement. Something deep inside her compelled her to go on, to crush the car in her hand like tinfoil. By now, every glass in the vehicle had already shattered, a million pieces covering the terrified occupants. Rachel felt the already characteristic warmth returning down there and moaned, delighted with the unstoppable power. And just when it was only a matter of completing the job, she stopped.

It took the truck's three occupants a while to understand that the danger of getting crushed inside their vehicle was less immediate. Rachel waited for them to cool down before addressing them with her booming voice.

“Thought I would crush you, didn’t you?” she mocked. “I can’t blame you. I thought so myself!” she added with a chuckle.

The truth was that the giantess had not yet decided what to do with those teeming Deadwater’s grounds. Her first reaction had been to impose her supremacy, forgetting about any inhibitions in the process. But… was she going to slaughter the rest? She now knew she could, but this did not mean that she had to do it.

Rachel never had too long to reflect. Her inquisitive eyes were still trained on her three latest victims when a sharp pain in her chest made her bend and take two sudden steps back. It took her considerable effort to remain on her feet.

“What the fuck?” she said between groans as she straightened and brought her free right hand to the spot where the pain had originated, right over her generous left breast.

For a moment, it had felt like a stroke, but Rachel’s brilliant mind had already deduced that whatever had happened to her was coming from outside, not from within her body. She looked down with some anxiety to the spot where she had been hit and saw the reddening and the mild swelling. There was no wound, though, which helped to calm her down.

Had she been… stung? There was a reason she had briefly confused the sharp sting with an ictus, and it was no other than the fact that the center of the reddening, the spot where she had been hit, was right on top of her heart.

Rachel understood what had happened right away. She was scowling as she straightened up and started searching for her attacker. It was not hard to find. After all, it was not as if the tank had been trying to hide.

“You fucking worms!” she muttered as she frowned.

 

 *=*=*=*=*=*=*=*


Colonel McTavish had thought that Deadwater would be somewhere quiet to wait for retirement. The secret research facility had done nothing but meet his expectations over the last eighteen months, but the most recent eighteen minutes were ruining it all.

McTavish had seen combat more than once. He had never been rushed to it. None of the brushfire wars where he had led men into battle had seen an unexpected, overwhelming attack by the enemy on their position. In fairness, this was not what was happening here either. But, in many senses, it was worse. Much worse.

“She is stepping on civilians, sir!” a young and too impressible Lieutenant called as other members of his staff tried to position their scarce resources in the unexpected battlefield.

The giant woman had appeared from thin air, breaking through the General Administration building less than twenty minutes before. Every minute that passed had made the situation more nightmarish. Of course, the fact that she had made an entire building crumble as she grew, killing hundreds in the process, had been a bad enough starting point. His men had then confirmed that she had crushed two people in her hand. It had clearly been on purpose, which made his hair stand on end. And then, she had maneuvered to trap those that had been attempting to escape inside the base.

Of course, there had been that inexplicable moment in the middle where she had jumped way more than a human being had the right to. Still, once the young nude redhead was standing as tall as the fucking Godzilla, McTavish was more than willing to accept that her increase in size might have come with some other physical changes.

He looked at the nervous Lieutenant and then at the screen he was pointing at, verifying, as he had feared, that the stepping part was more than true and that it had been far from accidental.

Ronald McTavish had never known which kind of research was being done in the underground facility. It was above his paygrade, and he was more than happy to live in the dark. All he had to know was that Deadwater hosted some more activity than the official record stipulated and that he had to lead the garrison on the base as if he had never had this knowledge.

Now, for the first time, he felt curious about the type of science the army had decided to pursue in his base. Which kind of wicked R&D could end up with a woman becoming the size of a high-rise?

He would have even asked Whitley if the old man had still been around to answer. After half a dozen unsuccessful attempts to get through him, McTavish had had to assume that the General had died during the collapse of the underground Lab and that he was in charge and alone. Given the circumstances, he did not even know who he was supposed to contact from the chain of command. A quick look at the screen and the black and white images of the giant woman stepping on another group of people convinced him that he did not have the time to get in touch with someone that could sort things out.

“How long for Wildcat to be ready?” he asked,

Another aide replied promptly:

“Less than a minute, sir.”

It felt like an eternity, especially when the giantess crouched and stood up a moment later, holding an obviously occupied car in her hand.

There was tension at the command center as they observed how the woman terrorized the people in the car. Meanwhile, down at the road, dozens of those they had sworn to protect were defenseless at the woman’s toes.

“Wildcat One is in position, sir,” the same aide finally informed. “They have a clear shot.”

“Fire!” the Colonel replied without thinking twice. He did not care if this ended up burying him under a landslide of shit. He would be happy to discuss his actions with whoever as soon as the giant bitch was dead.

There was a moment of contained optimism when the greenish feed from the tank’s gunner’s camera showed the crosshairs right on the woman’s heart. Using the main canon of an M1A2 Abrams for sharpshooting was weird, but the target allowed for it. After all, the woman was large enough and had been relatively idle for a while.

The camera flickered, a sign that the 120mm gun had been shot. The effect was immediate. The lack of sound took some spectacularity from the moment, but still, the consequences of what the tank crew had done were noticeable enough. Like most of his men, McTavish moved his attention to a camera that showed a more general view of the giantess just in time to see her bend and step back. He was expecting her to drop to the ground at any moment, secretly praying that she would not do so on top of the line of cars. And then, the woman groaned and straightened back up.

“What the fuck?” McTavish let out, in the first demonstration of the tension he had contained so far. He did not need to turn to perceive the sudden spike in nervousness among his staff.

“Is she wounded?” he demanded, even if his gut had already provided an answer.

There were some murmurs but no answer.

“Is she wounded?” he repeated, louder.

“It… does not look like it,” a third Lieutenant replied. His words only made the overall nervousness increase.

How could this be possible? The gunner of the Abrams tank had hit her square in the chest, right where her heart had to be. The gun’s laser telemeter indicated that the distance to the target was five-hundred and forty-two yards. It was the perfect range for the armor-piercing round to do the most damage. This same shot would have made short work of a heavy tank’s thick armor. How in the hell could the giant freak still be alive?

Of course, the larger problem was that she was not only alive but that she did not even seem to be seriously injured. It was curious how despite the size, the giant’s movements and expressions matched those of a regular woman. McTavish saw her react in surprise first. Then there was concern on her face as she reached out for the spot where she had been hit. And then, he could see understanding. He finally had goosebumps when the woman hardened her expression and looked right in the direction of the WildCat team. He did not need microphones to hear her thundering voice as it filtered through the thick walls of the command center:

“You fucking worms!”

“Sir?” the first Lieutenant asked. He turned to the young man, who took this as an acknowledgment and finished his question: “What do we do?”

It was a good question. One for which he did not have an answer. He had been too much in a hurry to finish the threat the woman represented and too confident that no creature could survive an artillery shell with a depleted-uranium tip through the heart. There had been no plan B. So, there was only one order to give:

“Fire at will!”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Of course, it had to happen. She was going to get attacked sooner rather than later.  In hindsight, it was logical enough. And she had even discounted it when she had started to act without inhibitions. And still, she felt mad at being shot.

Rachel realized, once more, that her eyesight had improved considerably after her growth. The group of tanks was still maneuvering to get in position at a considerable distance, close to the area that hosted Deadwater’s barracks. And yet, she could see them perfectly well, even zoom in to get some more detail. She was pretty sure about which was the one that had shot at her since it was the only one that was still and with the barrel of its canon pointing in her direction.

There was only one thing to do. It was she or them. She was about to start heading for the aggressors when she remembered about the contents of her left hand. She was still frowning when she raised the twisted truck to eye-level again. The three people inside momentarily stopped their screams, dizzy after the abrupt movement of her arm. Rachel’s voice was cold as she said:

“I don’t have time for you anymore.”

She never waited for a reaction. Instead, Rachel closed her hand, feeling the vehicle’s reinforced frame crush like an eggshell under the astronomical force of her fingers. She discarded the wreck carelessly to her side and started walking towards her aggressors.

There were screams from the road as Rachel’s long foot moved forward. She was oblivious to them, her attention now solely focused on the military forces on the far end of the base. Her heel crushed a minivan into a two-dimensional steel mangle while the ball of her foot finished the front half of the sedan right behind. Surprised, she looked down to see the consequences of her careless first step with a smirk. She particularly enjoyed the frantic movements of the bug-sized people right next to her prodigious feet. She could only wonder how many like them had ended up under her sole.

It had not been intentional, but it was not as if Rachel regretted what had happened. If anything, it imbued her with added confidence as she resumed her walk towards the line of tanks. Thankfully for the masses trapped on the exit lanes, her path brought her left foot beyond the road limits.

Rachel had already taken half a dozen steps by the time the tanks fired again. She could see the flashes in their cannon’s muzzles; she could hear the bursting sound of their discharges and see the effect of the powerful recoil. She could not feel them, though. The giantess was surprised at first. By her count, there had been at least four shots fired. And then, she realized what had happened: they had all missed. She was moving too damned fast.

Rachel allowed herself a brief moment of satisfaction, chuckling as she kept going. Her confidence was close to peaking again, especially as her sharp mind processed what had happened. She had been shot, true. But what had the effect been? Not worse than the sting of a bee!

This had been a 120mm shell she had been hit with. The sort of stuff that could burst a heavily plated battle tank. And to her, it had been mildly more annoying than a scratch! She corrected herself when a new look at the affected area showed Rachel that the reddening and swelling were receding quickly.

She understood what was going on. There could only be one possibility. The serum had turned her into a giant. But somehow, it seemed to have turned her into a superwoman too, which had been the original objective, after all. One that could shrug tank shells off as if they were nothing more than mosquito bites.

And suddenly, she understood what she had instinctively known for a while: she was pretty damned unstoppable! By then, she had already cut the distance with her attackers by half and was looking forward to the confrontation with an entirely different mindset. It was no longer a fight for survival but a battle of affirmation. Curiously enough, the fact that she was hit in both thighs by the next volley from the tanks reinforced her belief since the shots were both annoying but as harmless as the previous one had been.

The giantess was upon her attackers in no time, her new size having allowed her to cross half the base in two dozen strides. By then, foot soldiers had deployed around the tanks, who were struggling to adjust their aim to her new looming position. The infantrymen had a clearer shot. Soon enough, dozens of automatic rifles cracked as the soldiers opened fire on her. Rachel could notice them, but different than the tank shells, the smaller caliber bullets did not hurt. At most, she could feel them like tapping, almost as if being sprinkled by tiny raindrops.

The colossal Rachel did not stop at the sudden barrage, but this did not mean that she was ignoring it. As a matter of fact, the giantess adjusted her pace so that she would have the thickest group of soldiers at stomping distance in three steps. Her vast shadow cast darkness in the area and in the men’s hearts.

“I will not tolerate any attempt on me,” she said. Her foot then appeared from nowhere, landing on a packed mass of soldiers. It was hard to make a precise count from her vantage but had she had to bet, Rachel would have said that she had got no less than a dozen.

Their deaths, the multiple squishes under her sensitive sole, stirred her beyond what she could have thought possible. As usual, there was a physical component to it, mostly showing as glistening wetness in her crotch. But the intellectual stimulation was even better. The feeling of power, of control, of superiority… almost made her drunk.

The soldiers were visibly shocked at her little act of retribution. Rachel chuckled. Did they think she was done? Her left foot soon landed on another crowded section of the military line, snuffing a few more lives with the same finality.

She was standing over the group, two-inch tall green army men squirming around her elegant and now prodigious feet. She wiggled her long toes for fun and then stepped on five more soldiers. She allowed herself a short moan, this time. God! It felt so good! She was almost ashamed to admit it.

Rachel knew what was going on. This was not the first time she dreamt of crushing those that bothered her. She had known that she was better than everyone else for a long time, and her short temper had always struggled when dealing with worthless people that stood in her way. The difference was that now she could really do something about it. Somehow, their new sizes and her ability to crush them like bugs felt befitting.

“You pissed off the wrong woman,” Rachel said matter-of-factly. Her left foot stomped on another packed group of men. She ignored the fact that they were retreating and that no one was shooting at her anymore and focused on putting some momentum on her footfall. She chuckled when half of the remaining soldiers lost their footing.

“If you don’t mind an observation from up above, running is not going to help you much,” Rachel chirped, getting excited with the situation. To prove her point, she took as long a stride as she could and planted her foot on a group of fleeing grunts over a hundred feet away. They popped just the same.

She completed her stride with her left foot, squishing a few more tiny bastards and placing her menacing form deeper into the ranks of the military. Striving to be original, she kicked this time, her toes sending half a dozen tiny figures flying across the base. And then, she dropped to a knee, shaking her surroundings and using the momentary shock to reach for a packed group of men.

Her fingers curled like an excavator, scooping what felt like half a dozen soldiers in her right palm. She was back at her full height in no time, inspecting her catch like a little girl looking at a jar of candy.

“I’m curious,” Rachel said. “What made YOU think that you could challenge a woman like ME?”

It was a rhetorical question. And still, she got an answer. The man addressing her with a comical squeaky voice seemed to be some sort of officer. He was dressed somewhat differently from the rest of the men and sounded a bit less rough than she would have expected.

“You won already. Let them go,” he said.

His words made her nude nipples harden noticeably. She had won already. Of course, she knew it was true. But listening to it made it better. And what had it taken her? A minute and a few steps, and she had defeated an entire army unit.

She focused on sounding as cocky as she could as she replied:

“Of course I won. The fact that it took you by surprise is telling enough that I have work to do, though. You guys will be a good enough example of what happens when people piss me off.”

“You don’t need to do it!” the man replied, almost pleading.

And then, Rachel sneered with an expression that could have frozen anyone’s blood.

“I believe I do. It will make you learn. It will help me train. Wanna know a secret, though?”

The man did not reply. He did not even blink. Rachel went on, in any case, moving to a whisper that could be heard for hundreds of yards:

“Squishing you guys is making me horny as hell!”

She once again began to chuckle malevolently but seeing the dawning terror and disgust on his face caused her snicker to build to a thunderous laugh.

She was about to tease him some more when a sharp sting in her calf reminded her that she had claimed victory too soon.

Of course, it had been a tank. She was still too close to them for the gunners to aim at her torso, but the tank crews had apparently decided to shoot her on her legs instead. Rachel guessed that her torture of their comrades on foot had contributed to their trigger-happiness. Two more bites, one on either leg, made her frown.

“I should know better than to put play ahead of work,” she muttered in a much more upset tone.

The giantess then tossed the seven people in her hand carelessly to the side, sending them flying for hundreds of feet, and focused on the four light brown tanks maneuvering on the asphalt of the base grounds. She could see that they were getting ready to fire again. She denied them a good shot simply by taking her two first steps in their direction.

She was upon the first armored vehicle in no time. Unable to fire the main cannon, the crew was using the machine gun instead, but the effects were as laughable as the pathetic attempts of the soldiers on foot. The tank matched the length of her foot, reminding her that she was dealing with something quite more serious than the cars in the parking lot. Still, Rachel remembered that the plating on the top was supposed to be considerably thinner than that on the sides. Being a military researcher meant that she knew trivia that she had thought she would never get to use. Until she did. Raising her foot to the height of her knee, Rachel stomped on the crawling tank and was utterly satisfied when the turret sunk under the pressure of her sole. Her appendage kept going until it was well embedded on the Abrams' main body. It was less spectacular than the cars she crushed into her footprints back at the lot, but… hey! This was a tank she was talking about! A sixty-ton panzer with armor designed to withstand a direct hit from a heavy artillery shell and that she had just crushed like an empty soda can!

Rachel removed her foot to observe the mangle that had once been a proud combat vehicle. There was no doubt about the fate of the crew. Encouraged, she closed the distance to the second Abrams and crushed it as bad as the first.

The power rush she had felt when crushing the infantrymen was multiplied tenfold. It predictably affected her libido too.

“Good lord, if I get any hotter, I will need to do myself right here,” she muttered to herself.

The annoying but utterly ineffective rattling of the machine guns on the other two tanks took her out of her brief moment of bliss and reminded her that she was not done yet. They were shooting at her, but she could see that they were trying to get away too. She smirked at their snail’s pace and closed the distance with their position in three steps.

The first Abrams offered its back to her, even if the turret was turned to keep firing on her. Feeling naughty, Rachel slid her long and nimble toes under the tank’s body and then pulled her foot up. She had no trouble lifting the sixty tons of the pitiful vehicle and flipping it upside down. She chuckled, the image of the Abrams reminding her of a helpless beetle.

The final tank kept its crawl away from her, so the giantess forgot about its disabled sibling and crouched to reach for the last active threat. Her fingers closed around the turret, getting a good hold. Different than the cars, the plating in the Abrams did not dent as she grabbed it, offering a refreshing sturdiness. The tank weighed more than the car she had held, too, even if she could lift it with ease.

Rachel got back to her full height and admired the toy in her hand. It was supposed to be one of the main tools of a modern army, a key assault weapon. And yet, here she was, holding it like a worthless trinket. The observation increased the ever-present warmth in her womanhood and brought a broad smile to her thick lips. The magic was lost when the machine gun in the turret fired, its bullets tapping her cheek as unsuccessfully as they had hit her lower legs.

“You fucking bugs!” Rachel snapped.

And then, she shook the vehicle in her hand violently, much as if she were shaking a bottle of spray paint. There was some popping inside. The lack of windows did not let her see the results of her little act of retribution, but she was reasonably confident that no one could have survived such a beating. If anything, her doubts were about how much of the corpses would be left in solid form.

The shooting from the tank she had grabbed reminded her that it was not a good idea to leave her attackers alone for too long. They tended to get ideas. So, dropping the hand that held the Abrams to the side, she focused on its upside-down companion in the ground. Rachel then drew back her leg and kicked it like a football.

Her toes hit the thick solid armor without any sign of discomfort. An instant later, the tank was flying over the base limits and into the neighboring hills.

“Goal!” Rachel teased as she observed the ungraceful landing. The Abrams then rolled on itself several times before the turret detached from it.

This left her with only one tank, the one she was grabbing in her hand. She was not out of opposition, though. Happy with the results of her encounter with the armored cavalry, the giantess turned to search for the infantry that had been so unsuccessfully trying to confront her. There were still there, but they seemed to be out of fighting spirit. She did not blame them. After all, Rachel doubted there had ever been a more one-sided battle in history. This did not mean that she was going to spare them, of course. Their fate had been sealed the moment they had attacked her.

Locating the area where the soldier density was higher, Rachel crouched and threw the tank she was holding in their direction like a girl at the bowling alley. Of course, the Abrams had never been designed to roll. She compensated that by the sheer amount of momentum she put on her throw, which made the armored vehicle flip over itself multiple times as it shot in the direction of the shocked soldiers. All that was left after the tank passed through them was a wide red streak in the pavement.

“Strike!” Rachel mocked, continuing with her wicked sporting metaphors.

It was all the rest of the troops in the area could take. The titaness smirked in satisfaction as she saw them retreat from her vantage. It did not take her long to find the pattern. They were all falling back towards the only place they could: the building and attached hangar that she knew were Deadwater’s barracks. She had never been there; her job had not required it. Now, though, she had a sudden interest in that area of the base.

“Oh no! You are escaping on foot! This is going to make things so much harder!” she mocked in her distinctive arrogance. By now, saying that Rachel was feeling comfortable with her new reality would have been a massive understatement.

To prove her point, she started strutting towards the first group of soldiers, putting more effort into her swagger than in moving fast. It was not as if she needed it. The difference in size made her deceivingly slow prance cut the distance with her intended victims at a swift rate.

She was upon the worthless bugs in no time. She raised her foot, holding her beautiful bare  sole over them for a couple of seconds.

“Do you know anyone I crushed?” she taunted. “Want to meet them back?”

And then, she stepped, crushing another dozen men with triumphant satisfaction. Rachel’s scientific training made her naturally curious. It also made her methodical. Combined with her colossal size, this was awful news for the soldiers that had attacked her. The giantess made sure that she did not miss any of the pitiful worms as she followed a sequence that systematically ended with them under her feet as she herded them back to the barracks. By the time she reached the building, two-thirds of the original force had been turned into stains at the bottom of the multiple footprints scattered around Deadwater’s grounds.

The remaining third had managed to fall back into the building. Rachel was not worried at all. Bringing her hands back to her hips, she slightly widened her stance and observed the knee-high structure with disdain.

“So, if you don’t mind me asking, what is it exactly that makes you think that getting inside a building will make you safe?”

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Colonel McTavish tried to hide as much as possible the fact that he was too stunned to react. The last thing his men needed was his inability to command them to shatter their morale even further.

The panicked screams of the men streaming in from outside were interwoven from time to time with pained moans from the very few wounded that had managed to make it back to base. One of the particularities of the mind-blowing enemy his men were fighting was that very few of her victims ended up injured. Either she crushed them or not.

Not for the first time in the last twenty minutes, Ronald McTavish wondered how it was possible. How was she possible? How could a woman become the size of a building? How could she ignore a direct hit from the deadly cannon of the main battle tank in the world’s most powerful army? What the fuck had the army eggheads been doing in the base where he had been so unwittingly working for almost two years?

“Sir? What do we do?” one of the members of his staff asked. He did not even turn to check which one.

The truth was that there was not much to do. Not against this enemy. Not against a creature that could crush an M1A2 Abrams tank in one step. He knew his duty, though. And he was not going to let his men down. He owed them the best possible retreat plan.

“Load as many men as you can in the APCs and trucks. They are to speed in different directions once we open the hangar doors. We are to regroup at Fort Lang. Get me a line to General Livermore….”

His last instruction was interrupted when a thundering woman’s voice filtered through the thick walls.

“So, if you don’t mind me asking, what is it exactly that makes you think that getting inside a building will make you safe?”

The building shuddered furiously. McTavish was about to ask what was going on when the ceiling above the command center cracked. An instant later, a heavy chunk of concrete buried the colonel and his staff forever.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Sergeant Vasquez was still overwhelmed about the short but incredibly shocking battle. He and his men had been rushed into combat with barely any briefing, and when they had got out into the base’s grounds, they had been faced by her… the leviathan, the monster… the young naked giant woman that had obliterated over half of his comrades.

He had barely made it back to the barracks. Most of his men were not with him anymore. The only reason he was alive and they were not was that one of her steps had missed him by inches, burying his team deep into the ground while the shockwave tossed him a dozen feet away.

His heart had felt a moment of relief when he had finally crossed the gates to the building, but the respite had been brief. Vasquez had expected to find some hope in the barracks. Instead, he only saw the same despair he had lived outside, mixed with chaos and indecisiveness.

“We need to do something!” he yelled to a young and stunned lieutenant.

The man was shaking like a leaf in the autumn wind. Enraged, Vasquez grabbed him by the shoulders and repeated:

“We need to do something! What are our orders?”

And then, all hell broke loose. There were anguished screams around the sergeant as the ceiling rained on top of multiple soldiers in the hangar. He could hear armored vehicles groaning as they were hit by the debris too, but it was hard to identify the consequences for them since a thick cloud of white dust was starting to take over the area. Vasquez coughed as he released the lieutenant. The warmth of the sun made him look up to find out that the roof was gone.

There was a similar commotion deeper into the building. The dust was starting to thin. The cloud was slowly expanding into the new, open space. The light coming from the clear blue sky was beginning to outline shadows inside the artificial mist. Vasquez’s stomach was tied into a knot as soon as he realized what the large mass a yard away from him was. This was not the first time he was so close to the giant’s foot, but different than on the last occasion, he had the time to comprehend its sheer scale now.

Her toes were standing as tall as his chest. Long, almost finger-like, they would have looked elegant in a foot of a different size. To Vasquez, they resembled a creature out of a horror story. And then, the toes flexed, indicating that there was going to be some movement. A larger, ominous shadow was then cast over him. He was going to scream when his body was pushed mercilessly towards that of the lieutenant he had been addressing. And then, they were both pulled up with the force of the space shuttle at launch. There was lifting, then an abrupt stop, and finally some rolling. It took Vasquez several seconds to recover from the beating and recover some awareness after the sudden dizziness. When he did, he was greeted by two deep window-sized eyes. His heart froze in fear.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

“It’s so fucking easy,” Rachel muttered as her foot broke through the thick concrete wall as if it had been made of crackers.

Her short experience at her new condition had already taught Rachel that the world around her was frail. She did not know whether it was a direct consequence of her size or if the super serum boosted the effect. But there was nothing she had set her eyes upon that she could not destroy without relative ease. And the sturdy-looking military building was no exception. As a matter of fact, an awful lot of it collapsed after her half-hearted kick had sent her foot deep into the structure.

Encouraged by the success of this first attempt, Rachel moved her left leg forward, wrecking through another section of the barracks and making an even larger portion of the building crumble.

She brought her hands to her hips in a victorious gesture as she looked down, inspecting the ruins of the once-proud infrastructure.

The smoke was starting to clear around the spot where her right foot had ended. The shadows of two tiny soldiers, conveniently located right in front of her toes, were too tempting to let go. Even before she knew it, Rachel was crouching and reaching for them. Their bodies felt as diminutive and weak as she was already used to as she plucked them between two fingers. She was soon standing and observing the little green army men after they had rolled right to the center of her palm.

“Do you surrender?” she mocked.

If she had learned anything about insignia and ranks, the youngest one seemed to be the ranking officer. A lieutenant, for all she could remember. He was so much in shock that Rachel doubted she would be able to get two words out of him. The man lying next to him was older and more seasoned. He was equally stunned but seemed to be a bit more in control. The fact that he could only babble in response to her pun was not very encouraging when it came to having a conversation, in any case.

So, Rachel rolled her eyes and said:

“Never mind.”

A moment later, the two tiny figures were flying and screaming after she carelessly tossed them over her shoulder.

It was even hard to believe that she had been able to defeat the military with such ease. Because that, of course, was what she had done. She had brushed their pathetic attacks off, and then she had destroyed every last one of her attackers. Judging by the state of the building she was standing in, there could be not much more than a handful of them alive. She then moved her left foot forward, bringing down one of the last standing pieces of the barracks, considerably reducing the potential for survivors.

Rachel did not recall having ever felt more turned on. She knew what was going on, of course. Power had always been a massive source of arousal to her. She had learned that soon enough, and this was what had naturally led her to BDSM. There was something that made her even hornier: herself. Rachel had known for a while that she was autosexual. There was nothing that could stir her more than her own body, and now this body was two-hundred feet in height and was endowed with a power that, for all she knew, was virtually limitless.

She would have masturbated right then and there if she had not known that it was not the right time. Not yet. Her colder mind and discipline prevailed and told her that she had important stuff to do. And the first point in the agenda was to decide what the hell to do with the sci-fi situation she had been chosen to live in.

The truth was that, as bizarre as her growth still felt, its consequences were much more satisfying than she could have anticipated. Rachel had always known herself to be one of a kind when it came to smarts. Unfortunately, the world was built in a way where this had not implied that she held the power her intellect deserved. Things had changed—big time.

Rachel still did not know what she would do with this newfound supremacy, but she was not too concerned about it. Her conception of power had never been purposeful but self-serving. As long as she held it, she would come up with a good way to put it into use. And there was no doubt whether she held it. At least, in Deadwater, she did. After all, she was standing on the remains of those that had thought otherwise.

She daydreamed for a moment, imagining herself in a busy city street, watching the Lilliputians from her vantage, making her mind up about what to do with them. It was weird as hell. After all, what was a giant woman supposed to do with her tiny subjects? It was incredibly thrilling, too.

A voice from the back of her mind poured some water into the sweet wine of her musings. They had tried to stop her already. They would try again. Their first attempt had taught her how tough she had become, but the army had surely learned the lesson too. They would be back, likely with heavier stuff. And this would not be all they would be back with. Somehow, Rachel did not feel too afraid of weapons, at least the standard stuff. But this was not all the military could do, was it?

The mental image of a blonde giantess having a field day in the city crossed her mind. She was watching her rampage on the large screen of her lab’s computer, surrounded by colleagues that were as awed as she was. Suddenly, General Whitley got into the room. He provided some vague explanation about what was going on and the unsuccessful attempts to stop her and then ordered them to find a solution.

Rachel suddenly understood what she had to do.

She turned to look in the direction of the base’s main entrance. As far as she could tell, the area was even more crowded than when she had left. No one seemed to have got too far, though.

“Good,” Rachel muttered with a grin.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Kurt was looking at the twisted frame of the 4x4. Its front had crashed with the far end of the depression he was still having trouble believing was a footprint. Someone he did not know was trying to help the driver to open the deformed door. He shook his head at the scene. He could understand that panic could drive people to try stupid things… but the damned imprint was four feet deep. What in the hell had he expected?

He had worked at Deadwater for close to three years. Not until today had he realized that the base had been designed with military security standards in mind. There was only one way in or out, and the road that led to it was conveniently elevated and walled so that it was impossible to reach the main gate through any shortcut. It made sense, he guessed. Until a giant woman showed up and fucked the only exit point when everyone was in desperate need of an evacuation.

The foolish attempt of the Wrangler driver had been the first and probably last attempt to use a vehicle to escape from the nightmare they had all been trapped in. A few had decided to take their chances on foot. It was not impossible, but as far as Kurt had been able to see, the time it took them to climb out of each of the multiple footprints the giantess had left made their attempt both challenging and physically demanding. Kurt belonged to the larger group that had decided to sit and wait for the soldiers to do their job. Most had lost their faith when the giant woman had started crushing tanks.

The distant sound of a building collapsing on itself made him turn from the scene at the bottom of the footprint. He looked in time to see the woman’s second foot breaking through the building, making short work of it.

“Oh, my God!” a woman’s voice he did not recognize said at his back.

The giant woman crouched. He understood she was tormenting some poor souls. This was what made her scarier; he had come to understand. Once he  had suspended disbelief enough to accept that a creature could grow to that size, the fact that it was not a fire-breathing giant lizard but a young woman in full possession of her faculties made things considerably more dreadful. She was not killing them because it was in her nature, but because she wanted to. For all he knew, she even liked it. A giant sadist was definitely more terrifying than a simple monster.

She did not spend too long with the poor souls she had plucked from the ruins of the military building. She just tossed them unceremoniously. Kurt realized that his jaw was dropped as he observed her. She seemed to take some time to make her mind up. And then, she turned. Her huge brown eyes seemed to lock with his. And then, her lips curled in a devilish grin that made his blood freeze.

He could not react until the colossal woman had walked back half the distance to their position.

 

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

 

Rachel could not prevent a chuckle when she noticed the disruptive effect of her footprints in the pitiful evacuation attempt. A crashed car and several struggling people that were trying to climb out of some of the depressions helped her understand the effect of her size in the real world.

No one seemed to be getting too far away, so she took it easy as she strolled back to the base’s entrance, which was now even busier than it had been when the tank had shot her. A quick scan of the rest of Deadwater’s grounds showed her that everywhere else was empty. They had packed for her. How nice of them!

The crowd got noticeably more nervous as she approached. Rachel could not have been more delighted. The knowledge that a portion of the tiny losers at her toes had been her coworkers made the effect even more rousing.

They obviously but ineffectively tried to scatter as she approached. They had nowhere to go, though, trapped between the multiple contoured craters she had left in her previous brief encounter with them and her threatening approach.

She made her mind up just before meeting the first elements of the group. Shifting her pace slightly to the left, Rachel chose to step on about half a dozen tinies, popping them with the same grim finality as everyone who had met her sole. No longer with the need to pretend, the giantess let out a pleasured moan as she enjoyed the increased intensity of the screams coming from her feet.

“Hello again,” she peeped as her left foot mercilessly trampled another five. “You did not put too much faith in the little green army men, I hope,” she went on as she observed the multitude at her feet with morbid curiosity.

Rachel crouched elegantly in the catcher’s position and scooped a group of panicked midgets as the trepidation kept increasing.

“I’d rather take a closer look. Things from way up there  are a bit impersonal,” she offered as an explanation as she rose to her full stature and opened her palm to inspect her catch.

Rachel had got eight worm-sized humans, and even if they were a bit cramped, she felt as if she could have fit a few more in her palm. This alone was impressive enough, but Rachel did not allow herself to be distracted, and rather than focus on the quantity, she paid attention to the who.

Much as expected, there was a bit of everything. She did not recognize any of the men and women in boring business attire. For all she knew, they either worked at Deadwater’s non-secret admin tasks or were visiting for a similar business. There were a couple of tinies in more distinctive lab clothes, though. She did not recognize the man, but the woman rang a bell. Rachel remembered her from the cafeteria, even if she was unsure about which project she had been working on. Certainly not the cool stuff they did at level seven.

“So, a few of you losers got out,” she muttered, her warm breath ruffling her captives’ hair.

She knew right away what she had to do. Without further word, she turned her hand upside down and let the contents of her palm fall on the terrified crowd below.

“It’s raining men,” she mocked, delighting in the screams. The fact that some of the dropping victims knocked a few of their comrades out was particularly hilarious.

The tiny men at her feet got desperate enough to jump into the nearest footprint, trying to escape. Rachel smiled evilly, getting an idea. In bliss, the giantess moved her foot forward gently, nudging a few of the remaining people into the same imprint. She smiled as she repeated the operation, pushing a few more unlucky bastards.

The look from above was exhilarating. Her deep impression was filled with helpless tinies; their sheer quantity was amazing.

“Just running an experiment,” Rachel said as she shrugged.

And then, she moved her foot over the footprint, trying to match it before she set it down. She was purposefully slow as she lowered her sole into the imprint, secretly looking to make the experience extra dreadful for the pathetic bugs. A dozen pairs of hands shot up, trying to stop her unyielding advance. They tickled, which in turn unleashed a wilder reaction in the rest of her body. Rachel could feel the momentum building inside her, almost as if every erogenous point in her anatomy was being stimulated at once. She lowered her sole a bit more, easily defeating the pitiful resistance attempt of those trapped under it, compressing their bodies almost to the point of bursting. She stopped, trying to feel the panic. She could almost swear that she could sense the vibrations of their screams in the oversensitive surface of her sole. She realized she was getting close to climax, almost like a lover getting ready for the final thrust. Something in the back of her head told Rachel that it was not time yet. It was too early. And she had work to do. Business first, then play, her consciousness repeated. Her more primal self longed for the orgasm, but her more rational side knew it was not the time to deal with the comedown. She breathed in hard. And then again. She repeated the operation, trying to forget about the lives under her foot until she felt that she had cooled down enough. And then, she stepped. The squishes were delightful, making her arousal skyrocket back to where it was, leaving her an inch away from climax. She had to breathe hard once more. It was the best she had felt in a very long time, even better than some orgasms. Her moan was long and purposeful, this time, letting the world know how she felt, no longer concerned to show her cards.

Her antics also appalled the survivors even further. Rachel was enjoying their distress as much as their deaths. Spying some of the little fuckers looking at her over their shoulders as they unsuccessfully tried to escape, she felt the need to give them some context.

“Look, guys, killing you is becoming more addictive than popping bubble wrap, but I’m not doing it for sport. I mean, not only. I’d rather not have you guys working on ways to mess with me and my new size, that’s all,” she said.

Her humongous right foot barely waited for her to finish her explanation before searching for another suitable group of victims. Rachel then realized something and decided to complement her previous assessment.

“Don’t take this as praise, by the way. I doubt we could put together half a decent brain by combining all of yours. But why taking any chances when you are so easy to step on, right?”

The only reason it took Rachel five minutes to finish them all was that she took it easy. The last groups were also more scattered than the initial ones. Still, tracking the tiny bastards and squishing them under her soles was a walk in the park. There was nowhere to run, nowhere to hide other than the cars. So, all the giantess had to do was deal with the vehicles as harshly as she did with the people.

She was panting by the time she was done, but not of exhaustion. She had not imagined that she could feel so excited. Somehow, the knowledge that this was just a taste made things even better. Dr. Rachel Reed had not yet had the time to stop and reflect on what had happened to her, but she knew three things: it was irreversible, it empowered her beyond her wildest dreams, and it made her feel more alive than ever. She now had to decide what to do with it.

There was something she had to do first, though. Always meticulous with her work, Rachel crossed the base to the area where she had obliterated the army once more. She found what she had been searching for quickly enough. The two tanker trucks felt like soda cans as she grabbed them in either hand. A mild shake confirmed that they were full enough.

Her supernatural speed of movement got her next to the spot where she had emerged in no time. Rachel looked down at the pit and marveled at the sheer destruction she had caused merely by growing through the structure. There was not much standing, but she was thorough enough to know that lab equipment, samples, or storage units could have made it or be recoverable.

She tossed the first tanker truck into the hole and then put extra force into the second throw. The spark the truck produced as it hit the lowest level, where she used to work, was enough to lit the fire. Fed by countless gallons of refined fuel, the pyre soon burned with strength. Rachel remained in place, arms akimbo, fascinated by the whimsical dance of the flames as they consumed everything, erasing every trace of her life over the last three years. In a matter of minutes, she and her prodigious body would be the only thing remaining of Deadwater. Except for Curtis, of course. Thankfully, she knew perfectly well where to find him. She did not mind having an excuse to visit the city either.


Chapter End Notes:

The entire story will be novel-length (130,000 words) and divided in 10 long chapters. I will post chapters here regularly (every 2 weeks), but if you want to get it in one go and support me in my writing, you can purchase it from my Gumroad store: https://papayoya.gumroad.com/l/cgrss