- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


The alternating sounds of shuffling papers and clacking keys on the computer keyboard were consistent in the office as they had been since 8 am. A new instrument joined the symphony at about 10:50 am:

A squeaky brass doorknob. 

Squeaking as it turned, the door angled away from the wall and into the small office walked Melanie Carlson.  She was expected. 

 

"Come right in, Melanie...please have a seat. I’m just finishing something up here." The woman behind the desk said, not lifting her brown eyes from her computer monitor. 

 

The two women sat facing one another, separated by the small desk upon which the woman typed. One woman, the one named Melanie, was in her late teens. Her pretty blonde hair was intricately braided and ran neatly over her shoulder, resting against her slender chest.  She wore a simple small t-shirt and gray yoga pants. The other woman, the one at the keyboard, had a thick mane of gorgeous brown hair with subtle hints of red highlight throughout. The hair fell naturally against the shoulders of her pristine white lab coat. 

The keyboard continued to clack, short but nimble fingers dancing over the keys quickly.  When her jet black fingernails finally stopped, the brunette woman in the lab coat smiled politely.  She pushed her black thick-framed glasses up her short nose and brushed a strand of long brown hair off her face.  Her eyes inevitably darted down to the seat Melanie occupied.  

 

Melanie’s hips centered nicely in the cushion, and on either side of her narrow waist were several inches of air separating the edge of her thighs from the arm rests.  Further down her long, petite legs, the yoga pants terminated about two inches above her ankles.  White socks disappeared into bright pink Nike sneakers. They bounced rhythmically, perhaps to the beat of a nervous heart.

 

"All finished."  The woman in the lab coat said, gently pushing her keyboard out from in front of her. 

 

Melanie asked politely, "I was s'posed to come see you for my follow-up appointment; is today the day that I get to take the little cutie home with me?" 

 

The smile on the face of the woman behind the desk slowly morphed into a frown and she readjusted her black thick-framed glasses on her face. 

 

Right to business…

 

She was good at this sort of thing, and Melanie deserved a straight shooter. The interns were a great help but they often sympathized too strongly with women in Melanie’s position.  Sympathy was important, of course, but sometimes it was better to rip the bandaid off than to try and sugarcoat things.  Even some of the other doctors on staff had this problem to varying degrees. That was precisely why Melanie was even here today: a sympathetic doctor must have recommended Melanie’s followup despite her preliminary screening results. It probably seemed like a nice thing to do, but this poor girl’s hopes had now been raised, and it was time for a dose of reality. She would have a talk with that sympathetic doctor about this later. To the sympathetic doctor’s credit, this issue of sympathy really only showed through toward the women; for the most part, they all seemed rather indifferent toward the subjects. 

 

 "Yes, that's correct." The brunette woman with black thick-framed glasses replied to Melanie carefully, "I'm afraid it's bad news." 

 

She took no pleasure in seeing Melanie's hopeful young face stretch and turn sour, but what else could be done?

 

 "Unfortunately, the tests revealed that your rear does not meet the minimum requirements for the experiment.  I'm sorry, Melanie."  

 

The band-aid had been ripped and judging from Melanie’s face, it looked like it hurt. Most girls didn't take this news very well…and really who could blame them?  However, Melanie's face was intriguing to say the least.  Emotional displays of disappointment, despair, but also confusion scrolled across the petite teenager’s face.

 

As if she were a screwdriver that had been given nails, Melanie might have just been given something she had never gotten before and had no idea how to handle.  The look on her face seemed to suggest she'd never had a brick wall placed in front of her like the one towering over her now.  It was probably a safe assumption…she was young...beautiful, and adorably petite.  She’d surely been admired by countless men and coveted by countless women…but within these walls, the rules were different. This girl was certainly not used to hearing no...and she was just short of tilting her head like some woodland creature watching a human try to talk to it.  

 

"But....why?"  Melanie said quietly, her face red with embarrassment and her eyes a bit teary. The teenager picked at her bright pink fingernails as her hands fidgeted in her slender lap. 

 

The woman behind the desk reached into the pocket of her white lab coat, stretched tight by her full breasts, and pulled out a clean handkerchief.  Handing it to Melanie, she said, "It's just a matter of size and softness, Melanie.  There’s nothing wrong with you, it's just that a subject would not be safe residing in your rear.  There is not enough cushion in your buttocks to protect him.  Please don't take it personally."  

 

Melanie began shaking and the cherubic cheeks of the 18-year old drifted into alarming shades of red. 

 

"Don't take it personally?" She asked, not quite raising her voice but clearly upset as she stood up.  "You're telling me I'm not good enough to keep a stupid shrunken guy in my asscrack!  How is that not personal???" 

 

The woman behind the desk stood up as well, "Melanie…please understand...it's just a concern of logistics.  You failed the first test…did you think that was not going to be an issue?"

 

Melanie’s eyes widened and her expression wrinkled sourly.  Her eyes slammed shut for a moment, and she abruptly turned on her heel and marched out of the tiny office.

 

The woman in the white lab coat was now following Melanie toward the waiting room. She thought back to that test she had conducted.  She remembered hearing the sound of the bright orange peg hitting the cold floor between Melanie's bare feet.  She saw the frown grow on her assisting intern’s face; the intern was very new but even she knew well enough that dropping the orange peg was bad. Melanie didn’t seem to realize though…

The woman in the white lab coat recalled the way her aqua-gloved hand cupped and squeezed Melanie’s left buttock.  Even in her remarkably small hand, the tiny, cute buttock nearly fit perfectly.  There was barely any jiggle within Melanie’s glutes, and any existing jiggle dissipated within less than a second after the gloved hand lifted and bounced it.  

The woman in the lab coat knew then that she would be the bearer of this bad news.  It was a sad thing to realize...that in this utopic future world..not every woman was fit to care for a subject...to shoulder the responsibility, no matter how trivial and effortless, of caring for a size-reduced man.  To think of how easily it came to others...simply because their rear ends were larger. Some women naturally graced into the qualification with puberty and lucky genetics…others might have met the softness and size requirements only due to how many extra calories they consumed per day. Some might qualify to how much they exercise their backsides, and some might qualify due to how little they exercise at all.  It didn’t seem fair, but then again life is rarely fair.  She did feel sympathy for women in Melanie's position, but that was just the way things were…most women could do it…but not everyone has a rear end suited for housing size-reduced men.  

 

The 22 year old’s eyes were getting mistier as she marched down the hall.  She disturbed the quietness of the waiting room, alarming the receptionist and the one woman sitting there reading a People magazine. The woman in the white lab coat was prepared to give more answers and condolences to Melanie, but she watched the bratty girl lock eyes with the woman who was waiting.  

 

The seated woman was older…not quite so attractive as the young and nubile Melanie. Her hips were substantially wider and her thighs remarkably thicker.  

 

“Who are you?” Melanie asked, her voice aggressive and quivering.

 

The seated woman shifted uncomfortably in her seat, “I’m Lori Warren.  I have an appointment.”

 

Melanie's face contorted into something that resembled jealousy and then immediate confusion of that jealousy as she eyed those wide, bare thighs, subtle hints of age-earned cellulite sparingly dispersed throughout the fleshy landscape. The skin terminated at the hem of a jean skirt that Melanie probably wouldn't have been caught dead wearing.  

 

“And I guess you’re gonna give one to this old lady, huh?” Melanie said, motioning toward the now very self-conscious woman.  Melanie looked in some strange combination of disgust and envy at Lori’s large, bare thighs…subtle dimples of cellulite where her bare skin met the cushion of the seat. Lori self-consciously tugged down the hem of her skirt, trying to cover the expansive pale flesh best she could to avoid prying eyes.

 

“…gave…”

 

Melanie whipped her head around, pulling her attention from the massive pale thighs compressing into the tiny seat below.

 

“What did you say?”  Melanie asked the receptionist with fire in her sparkling blue eyes.

 

“You asked if we were going to give her one.” the pretty, young receptionist said, a plain look on her pretty, young face.  “We already gave her one.”  

 

The tears were actually streaming now, staining Melanie’s cheeks. 

 

“So that means she’s getting all that money for fucking nothing except having a fat disgusting ass!”

  Melanie ran out of the room sobbing, exploding out the front door.  The door shut firmly behind her and Melanie was gone, but the three women left in the waiting room could still hear the stomping of feet like a child who didn’t get her way.  Lori and the brunette woman in the white lab coat stared at the door, as if to pay their last respects to Melanie's dreams of participating. Lori broke the silence, nervously uncrossing her legs and recrossing with her bare left thigh atop her right. 

 

“I’m….only 37.” Lori said, clearly insecure about the ‘old lady’ comment. 

 

The woman in the white lab coat smiled with her lips but frowned with her eyes. “I’m so sorry you had to see that, ma’am.  Do you know who you are waiting for?"

 

"I have an appointment with Dr. Walker at 11am.  Do you know when she will be ready?" 

 

The brunette woman in the white lab coat pushed her black thick-framed glasses up her cute button nose and smiled, "Yes, that's me.  I'm terribly sorry for the wait…I hate to ask you to wait longer, but I will have someone send you in shortly."  Dr. Walker turned away from Lori and took a deep breath to clear herself of the unpleasant encounter with Melanie Carlson, smoothing her white lab coat over her breasts and stomach before exiting the waiting room. Lori returned to her magazine, shifting in her seat.

 

 

Dr. Walker’s heels made scuffing noises with each step as she made her way back to her office.  Mere moments after the busy young doctor’s weight had settled into her chair, there was a knock on the door and another woman wearing a lab coat entered.  Her hair was a thick and beautiful red hair and her cheeks were decorated densely with attractive, eye-catching freckles.

 

"Good morning Dr. Walker.” The redhead said from the door frame, the face of her cell phone pressed firmly against her chest.

 

“Good morning Dr. Stanhope; what can I do for you?”

 

Dr. Stanhope gestured toward the phone at her chest, “I have Maria Hernandez's daughter Jenn on hold.  Her mother is traveling for business and has asked Jenn to stand in as an alternate while she’s gone. Jenn wants to know if the subject can remain in her rear while she goes swimming."  

 

Dr. Walker's eyes drifted up to the left corner as she searched her mind's directory.  

 

"Hernandez.......” Dr. Walker pondered for a moment, searching her memory.  “How big is her subject?" 

 

Dr. Stanhope responded quickly, "quarter-incher". 

 

Dr. Walker took no time in responding, "Oh okay. That shouldn't be a problem at all.  I assume she is trying to avoid removing him from her rear?”

 

Dr. Stanhope replied, “That’s right. Apparently the subject has already maxed out his allotted time off from rear confinement for the day .” 

 

“Already?” Dr. Walker asked inquisitively, checking her wrist watch.  It was only 11:12 AM.  

 

The red-headed scientist nodded, “It seems that Jenn used that time for…other activities.”

 

Dr. Walker chuckled lightly, “Experiments of her own? Busy girl.”

 

Dr. Stanhope mirrored the amusement, her heavily freckled cheeks spreading as she grinned cutely, “Indeed.  She would appreciate it if we kept that bit off the record.”

 

“Of course.” Dr. Walker said sincerely.

 

“Anyway, Jenn understands how important it is that he remains confined in her rear and accepts responsibility for, as she put it, ‘using up his break time’.  She is fully prepared to cancel those swimming plans if it would affect the subject’s safety.”

 

Dr. Walker replied, “Oh, no need at all.  She will just need to fully insert him into her rectum. During initial contact with the cold water, her body will reflexively create a reasonably water-tight environment for the subject inside of her body, even while her rear is completely submerged.”

 

Dr. Stanhope nodded in concurrence. “That’s a great idea, Dr. Walker.  And at such a diminutive size, I expect Jenn will barely even be able to feel him.

 

Dr. Walker nodded and removed her black thick-framed glasses and lightly mouthed at the frame, deep in thought. Her lips were moving but she wasn’t speaking and her eyes were up at the ceiling.  Dr. Walker’s eyes returned to Dr. Stanhope’s.

 

“For a subject of his size, there should be enough rectal volume to allow for around 3 hours of uninterrupted respiration, give or take an hour depending on what she had for breakfast this morning and dinner last night.  I doubt she’d be submerging her rear for that long with no breaks so there should be no problems. At some point later when she is finished with her swimming and ready to remove him, it would be a good idea for her to review the protocols for safe removal and cleaning of rectally-installed subjects.  I believe that is covered in either Section 4 or Section 9 of the R&R Installation and Housing Guide, but I could be mistaken. Most importantly, please tell her to enjoy her swim!”

 

Dr. Stanhope smiled, “I’ll give her the good news! By the way, the receptionist wanted me to remind you that you have your appointment with Lori Warren; she's a recently enrolled participant here for her follow up." 

 

"Yes, I spoke with her briefly as I was...escorting Ms. Carlson out."  

 

Dr. Stanhope winced, “Goodness…I could hear her from my office. Poor girl.”

 

Dr. Walker took a long sip of her Starbucks cream+sugar coffee and said, "Which followup is Lori here for?"

 

Still clutching the phone to her chest, Dr. Stanhope removed a tiny spiral notebook from her pocket and flipped it open with one hand, scanning the page she’d flipped the notebook open to.  "First one.  Subject #119b was mailed to Ms. Warren on September 19th. She reported that the rear installation of the subject took place in her home on September 22nd." 

 

"Oh yes, I remember now. Anything else I’m forgetting?"

 

Dr. Stanhope flipped the page with the same hand that held the notebook.  "One of us needs to do the bi-weekly tour of the Subject Storage Facilities today.....oh...and several saliva samples came in the mail today...I'm assuming for Assignment Shots?" 

 

Dr. Walker smiled, "Precisely.  You can have one of the interns put them in the Controlled Temperature Unit with the others for now if they haven't already...I will tour the SSF-1 and SSF-2 after I've met with Ms. Warren.  Can you have one of the interns escort her to my office?  I believe Quinn might be free.”

 

“Sure thing.” the red-headed doctor smiled and started to leave the office.

 

“Oh, Carla?” Dr. Walker said abruptly before the door fully closed.  

 

Dr. Stanhope re-opened the door, “Hmm?” 

 

“Please inform Ms. Hernandez that the 3-hour breathing estimate only applies if the cavity is empty.”

 

Dr. Stanhope’s eyes widened and she smiled, “Oh, good thinking!  I’ll recommend that she use the restroom before she inserts him.  Thanks, Katie! Happy Friday!”

With that, Dr. Stanhope left, closing the door behind her.

 

Dr. Walker used the next few minutes to review some quarterly pricing estimates on lab materials.  She had just gotten off the phone with a rep at Thermo Scientific regarding some benchtop centrifuges when the squeaky door knob turned again, and in walked Lori Warren.  

 

"Hello Ms. Warren." Dr. Walker said, rising to her feet.  With her uncomfortable heels removed, the 5’-4” doctor stood about 2 inches shorter than the 37-year old whose hand she was now shaking.  

 

“Lori, once again I cannot apologize enough for what happened in the waiting room. That was not fair to you and you shouldn’t have had to experience that.” Dr. Walker apologized profusely. 

 

"Oh, it's no problem.” Lori said sympathetically. “As a mother of three teenage girls, I know better than anyone how callous and vicious they can be.  She seemed very angry…and hurt.  I suppose it's about not being accepted?” 

 

Not eager to discuss the business of other Participants, be them accepted or rejected, Dr. Walker soberly nodded.

 

"Well, that's a shame…” Lori said.  Dr. Walker noticed the woman’s eyes dancing over her own thighs. 

 

Both women sat down, and Dr. Walker paid close attention as Lori's substantial rear came into contact with the cushion. There was a swishing sound of friction. It was the denim against her hips rubbing against either arm rest as her wide bottom sank into the seat. Each of the mature woman’s wide-set hips lightly pressing against the arm rests and shallow but prevalent shadows appeared along her plush, pillowy thighs as the arm rests dug in subtly, struggling to contain the woman’s buxom figure. Had those rigid armrests not been there restricting her waist and thighs, Lori’s expansive bottom might have overflowed off the edges of the seat.  

 

Dr. Walker smiled.

 

"Alright, let's get started." Amongst a sea of paperwork atop the young scientist’s desk, Dr. Walker surgically extracted a single blank form and uncapped a pen from her breast pocket. 

 

 "So…the Week-1 follow-up is not usually required but since we haven’t yet had the pleasure of meeting, I’m pleased to be sitting across from you today.”

 

Lori smiled warmly as Dr. Walker continued.

 

“Today will not be incredibly in-depth.  We've already gotten your measurements, we've provided you with the training underwear, the vitamin regimen…and provided you with instructions. These all should have arrived in the packaging with the subject.  I don't expect that we would get a lot of information from doing a....excuse the pun…a ‘hands-on’ analysis at this time, so I just need to ask a few questions.”

 

Lori smiled and nodded, crossing her left leg over her right, shifting a majority of her weight to her right side as she did.  Dr. Walker could see up the underside of Lori’s thick thigh where it met the inside of her skirt and the observant young doctor saw a flash of maroon.  ‘Good’, she thought. ‘Lori was wearing the training underwear’. 

 

"Alright...first question here, of course:  Subject's current location?" Dr. Walker asked, looking up from the paper smiling at the obviousness of the question. 

 

Lori answered with her eyes as she looked down over her left shoulder and at her hefty rump. 

 

"Perfect!" Dr. Walker said with a smile, checking the ‘Participant's rear’ box on the form.  “Are you housing him between your buttocks or are you housing him rectally?”

 

Lori hesitated, “….the first one.” 

 

Dr. Walker smiled; she couldn’t tell if Lori was embarrassed to specify or if she had to focus on the feeling of the subject to determine where he was.  She made a note next to the check mark she’d just made.     

 

"Next question…how long has he been in your rear?"  Lori looked up at the ceiling much like Dr. Walker did when trying to remember which subject Maria Hernandez had, and she said, "Umm....he got delivered to my house a week ago, and I opened his box the next day, so that would have been September 22nd." 

 

"I see...and when was the installation?" 

 

Lori quickly answered, "Oh, the very same day.." 

 

Dr. Walker smiled and checked another box.  

 

"........Okay...and how was the first day?  How long was the subject in your rear?"  When Lori didn't answer immediately, Dr. Walker added, "We're only looking for rough estimates here." 

 

Lori seemed to relax a little hearing this, "Hmmmm...well I put him in my...well...my behind on Thursday afternoon only a few minutes after opening him.  He was there until lunch about 2 hours later...then I put him inside the little cardboard box that came in the packaging you sent him in. He rested there for a few hours while I ran some errands.  And then…….”

 

Lori rubbed her chin trying her best to be accurate.

 

“….then when I came home, I took him out of the box and put him back in my backside. I kept him there while I cleaned the house, ate dinner, and made the girls’ lunches for the next day.  When I went to bed, I took him out and set him to sleep in the little box on my nightstand."  Lori concluded her recall, half speaking out loud and half muttering to herself.  "So, I think he spent about 4 hours in my rear on the first day”

 

"That's a great first day! You actually exceeded the Day-1 DDM!” Dr. Walker remarked excitedly.  She did some quick mental math.   “The subject spent a smidge over 16% of his first day completely surrounded by your buttocks”. 

 

Lori smiled proudly. 

 

Dr. Walker continued, "Fantastic, Lori. Truly fantastic. I knew you would do well and I’m not at all surprised. Next question, arguably the most important of all of them: how have you handled this?" 

 

Lori smiled, "Well, the girls are getting older.  Gina is a senior now and I am pretty much the lamest person she knows.  Isabella is in her junior year and Victoria is taking a second attempt at her Freshman year.  They’re all so busy nowadays, it's kind of nice to take care of something…to have something so little and fragile…so dependent on me for everything...even if I don't get to see him all that often", she said, caressing her left ass cheek. 

 

"And it's done wonders for my confidence” Lori continued, “It's so difficult to explain…but knowing he's there is something of a mental stimulation. I know it may sound selfish, but in a strange way it feels nice to know that his world revolves around me." 

 

Lori spoke humbly and happily, and yet she was leaning even more over onto her right side.  Dr. Walker had noticed this gradual leaning from the start, and finally decided to speak up, asking directly about the reasoning behind it. 

 

"Oh…" Lori replied, looking down at her body, her right hip digging deep into the right arm rest, her left glute barely in contact with the seat.  "Well........I've noticed that when I...do this...” Lori drew attention to her right side and how it was supporting her weight entirely.  “…he doesn't kick and struggle as much." 

 

“I see…” Dr. Walker said, setting her pen down.  “And how does that make you feel?”

 

“Well, it's not terribly comfortable..” Lori said, looking down at her feet.

 

Dr. Walker nodded her head, "I see...well Lori..what do you believe that kicking to represent?" 

 

Lori responded, "I'm not sure...”

 

Dr. Walker judged that Lori was getting uncomfortable, evident by her palms pressing into the armrests and applying pressure, giving her single glute a break from supporting her weight, and then she returned the weight to it. 

 

Lori continued, filling the uncomfortable silence, “I assumed it was...dissatisfaction...I would feel him struggling whenever I sat down...intense struggling...and I noticed that when I shifted my weight over to one side like this, the struggling was less intense and would sometimes go away entirely.  I think it's because when I sit centered, my buns are squeezing in on each other so tightly, making things very tight and difficult for him.”

 

Dr. Walker, "Lori..do you know what that sounds an awful lot like?" 

 

Dr. Walker barely finished her question before Lori was answering, "Yes…yes...I know, Doctor,” she said defensively.  “I know you said not to inconvenience myself for his sake...but it seems like such a small gesture...so little effort on my part…and it probably means so much to him. And I’m not what anyone would call ‘slight’.”

Lori ran her hands down her wide hips and gently grabbed one of several available handfuls of flesh on each of her large bare thighs.  “He’s just so small…and to think of him having to accept this much weight…” 

 

Dr. Walker reached her hand out over the desk and held it upright.  Lori released one of her thighs and extended her hand out to the young, wise doctor.  

 

"Lori...you are not doing him any favors by babying him.  This is what he signed up for, and he needs the full experience…don’t you agree? We have Participants that weigh more than you, housing subjects much smaller than yours.  I’ve watched them take a seat in that very chair you’re sitting in now, and they do so with little to no regard for the subject…but it's not because they don’t care.  It's because they know he can handle it.  They know he can handle anything she throws his way. That’s his job.  It's his only job.  The Participant’s job…your job…is so much more involved and complicated.  You're the one taking care of him, and what does he do for you? He should be grateful that you’re this considerate and concerned with his feelings.."  

 

Lori didn't seem entirely convinced, but just enough to slowly start adjusting her weight over her center of mass.  Her hanging left ass cheek contacted the seat and began to slowly compress into the cushion…the massive glute began to change shape as more pressure was applied. Inevitably, Lori’s left ass cheek was now pressing into her right ass cheek, undoubtedly creating heavy, knee-bending compression for the tiny little subject nestled so deeply between those heavy, fleshy spheres.. 

 

"Oh...he's started again..." Lori said, rolling her eyes.  She appeared  flustered and aggravated, speaking of the shrunken man trapped deep between her cheeks. 

 

"…and this time, wait for him tol stop."  Dr. Walker squeezed Lori’s hand, her cute and young lips curling in a comforting smile, the smile also seen in her young yet paradoxically wise eyes.  

 

And he did stop…about 30 seconds after Lori had allowed the seat to accept all of her weight evenly.  He must have given up, or that was Dr. Walker’s best guess anyway. From Lori’s reaction, Dr. Walker assumed there was nothing but the slightest hint of a tickle deep in her crack, if anything at all. 

 

 "You were right!" Lori said wide eyed.  

 

In a celebratory gesture, Lori even lifted her bare feet up to demonstrate the full burden of her weight on the chair and, by extension, the subject in her rump. 

Dr. Walker smiled even bigger now…not just as a doctor...but as a woman that was right.  Had he found a comfortable position deep between Lori’s buttocks?  Had he decided to give up? Had he exhausted himself?  Had he passed out?  It didn’t matter because the end result was always the same. 

 

"Of course, I was.  You know, you have to be careful with these subjects...you give them an inch and they’ll take a mile.  Today they're pestering you to sit angled in your seat...tomorrow they're expecting to be carried around on a velvet pillow and waited on hand-and-foot.” 

 

Lori blushed, but also laughed in agreement.  Dr. Walker asked a few more questions…mostly about Lori's day-to-day activities…what the subject had experienced...what kinds of temperatures he was exposed to, sexual activity, so on and so forth.  It had been a busy week for Lori and she was very responsible in adhering to the hourly housing requirements set forth. Dr. Walker reminded Lori that they were now at the end of the 1-Week CTL and now Lori had the decision to either return the subject and conclude her participation or extend it to 1-Month.

 

Dr. Walker was delighted to hear Lori decide to extend.

 

Finally, the meeting was over.  Dr. Walker eyed the clock out of the corner of her eye as she shook hands with Lori...it was 1145am. 

 

"Alright, well everything seems to be in order here.  4 hours of confinement in your rear was a great start for the first day.  Not every Participant achieves that so congratulations. After the first day, you complied with the 1-Week DDM requirement and housed him in your rear for at least 6-hours per day, and I was thrilled to hear that you kept him in your rear overnight last night.  It's a great idea to sprinkle in some extended housing sessions just to keep him on his toes.  Keep on taking care of the subject and keep on reviewing the literature. Do you have any questions for me?”

 

“No, I think that’s everything but I’m sure I’ll think of something the moment I get back home.” Lori joked.

 

“Not a problem at all.  You can always call with any questions or concerns.  Now remember, going forward you are now in the 1-Month CTL of the PURPLE TIER.  That means you’ll now receive $350 per week! The subject’s compensation remains unchanged. Lastly, the DDM has now increased from 6 to 12 hours of rear confinement per day.

 

Lori smiled and said, “Oh my…that would mean he would spend half of his day in my behind..”

 

Dr. Walker quickly responded, “Exactly right!  Keep in mind though that the 12-hour figure is merely a minimum.  Please do not feel obligated to remove him from your rear if it would be easier to keep him confined.

 

“I think we can handle it, doctor.  He’s a lot stronger than I have given him credit for; you certainly taught me that today.  Thank you!” Lori smiled and happily walked out of the office, an extra proud and victorious swing in her wide hips.  

~

Chapter End Notes:

Come join the conversation at the R&R Discord server: https://discord.gg/pZaUN8hgM