- Text Size +

Becca Young's First R&R Journal Entry












Typed Version:


Name: Becca Young

Age: 20

Commitment Term: 1 Year (Tentative)

Installation Date: 9/29/2006

Current Date: 9/29/2006

Subject ID: 298-A

Subject Size: 1 inch

Time Between Buttocks: 4 hours

Time in Anus: 0 hours

Time Away from Rear: 20 hours

Rear Alternative(s): In my right sock between my toes


This section designated for interactions that the participant deems interesting or pertinent enough to mention. If section response exceeds allowed space, attach extra paper to end of entry:


This was the first day keeping the shrunken boy wedged between my cheeks.  I felt embarrassed about him being in there at first but I just remind myself that no one else knows he's there except for me.  Walking and sitting feels funny; I'm not sure that I'll ever get used to it!  As soon as I changed out of that super tight underwear that Dr. Walker had given me, it felt like his struggling was a lot more productive even though he was basically as deep between my butt cheeks as he could be.  I didn't know if it was necessary, but I clenched my glutes real tight while I was getting some of my more comfy underwear on just to make sure he wouldn't fall out.  They aren't quite as tight as the other pair of underwear, but they are quite snug and seemed to keep him in place just fine.


This section designated participant's inference of subject response to experiment. If sufficiently covered in previous section, skip this section:


The subject seemed scared...or at least he did when Dr. Walker was putting him in my butt.  He was just this tiny, naked little thing in her gloved hand and the next thing I knew, I could feel her parting my cheeks and putting him in.  I don't like the idea of him being scared...but then again, I guess I was scared too.  We both signed up for this experiment and if I can be brave, so can he!  I haven't really talked or communicated with him since then.  I guess I could have when I took him out before bed, but his voice was so squeaky and high pitched...its really hard to make out his words.


This section designated for any opinions or thoughts pertaining to the structure of the experiment, focus of the experiment, or the subject:


When I was getting ready for bed, I decided to give him a little break from my butt since it was the first day and all...and he already hit the minimum time of four hours that Dr. Walker said he needed.  I decided to keep him inside one of my socks like a big cozy sleeping bag. It was kinda cute the way he bounced in the toe section when I dropped him in.  I paired the sock with the matching sock and set it on the nightstand next to me. After about 5 minutes of being bundled up in the sock, he still felt cold, so I decided the best thing would be to...well...put the socks on...so I did.  I take really good care of my feet and my toes are super soft so I knew that he would be ok down there, and plus it still counts as a break from my butt!  It's a good thing my feet aren't ticklish because it took awhile for him to get settled between my toes.  It felt nice as I was falling asleep.