- Text Size +

The boy had been in her butt for over 4 hours now.  That meant that she needed to give him a break, and she definitely wanted to. In fact, she was excited about it. Jeez, he deserved it after all.  Becca wondered what Lori was doing right now.  She’d had her subject for god only knows how long.  It had been so long that Lori probably didn’t have to worry about making sure her boy got a break from her butt every now and then…or that her butt even had to be completely 100% clean.  She was probably snoring on her back, her poor boy tucked deep in that enormous soft ass, completely forgotten about and disregarded…and she’d probably wake up and not even think about him.

 

Becca yawned again sleepily as she sat down on the edge of the comfy yet firm bed, pulling her favorite pair of blue and orange flannel pajama pants out of her bag, along with a pair of black socks with purple hearts all over them.  She rubbed the purple hearts with her thumb, chuckling silently at the realization that the boy in her butt was barely larger than just one of those cute little hearts.  She slid her bare feet into the clean, soft socks and then pulled on the pajama pants. 

 

The 20-year old pulled out a clean towel from her bag and set it on the nightstand next to the bed, bunching it up and manipulating the fibers into a nice, small nest for the boy. She thought for a moment about what Dr. Walker had said about how some of the subjects couldn’t breathe regular air as good or something like that, but she was pretty sure that only applied way down the road.  No, he would probably be fine, but Becca would watch him closely just to make sure he had no trouble breathing. He was her responsibility now, and she was being paid very well to protect him and keep him safe.

 She kind of liked that….  


Becca made sure to set the center of the towel nest much lower than the bordering edge.  She told herself that it was to make sure the little one didn’t accidentally tumble out in his sleep. The girl plugged in her phone and set it next to the towel.

 

Once everything was set up, she took a deep breath and slid her fingers into the waistband of her thin pajama pants and tight boyshorts, the elastic band sliding against her fingertips and over her knuckles.  Focusing her thoughts into her fingertips, she reached down into her ass crack, the mere force of her digits enough to sufficiently part the dense, fleshy glutes just enough for their entry, but not a millimeter further.  It was much warmer in there than she was expecting it to be. Despite the warmth, the environment between her cheeks was dry.

 

She was feeling a little silly with her fingers fishing around between her buttcheeks, never realizing just how much real estate there was to explore for such a–


“--Oh…’


She felt it.  


Him.  


The tiny little lump buried in her crack.  


If she didn’t already know what she was looking for, she could have easily mistaken it for a mole, or perhaps a collection of lint from her underwear or shorts.  It wasn’t any of those things though: it was a tiny, naked, inch tall living, breathing, struggling little man.  Her fingers closed on it gently and started pulling it out from between the fleshy valley of her parted cheeks. 

 

As her digits retreated with its stolen prize, her glutes sealed spitefully around her fingers, trying to steal back its cuddly warm possession.  Finally, the tiny warm lump was out from between her insistent ass cheeks, which had given up and bounced back into position.  Becca’s hand was now peeking out of her pajama pants and the two waistbands returned with a dull snap, snugly against her lower back.  She lifted her hand up from her ass and it soared around to her face. Becca squinted her eyes as she peered at the insignificant boy clasped between her enormous fingers.  She froze for a moment.  


‘What do I say??’, she pondered, ‘What do you say to someone who has spent the last 4 hours trapped in your butt?  I mean...he knows me in a way that no boy ever has or probably ever will.  Or anyone ever will.’

 

Becca searched her mind for the words and found ones that would do for the moment.  "Hello." She said, feeling almost silly greeting him in such a way. 

 

‘Ummm….I’m Becca.  It’s nice to meet you.’

 

He was very cute...not even just for his size...he was adorable for his size, but the tiny features she could make out a little better now that she was holding him suggested to her that even at his normal size, he was surely handsome.  She was sure he’d had many girlfriends and probably even broke a few hearts in his time.  He was staring up at her with as wide a set of eyes as something so tiny could have. 

 

"I hope it was pleasant for you in there.  The doctors used some nicely scented soap down there before Dr. Walker…well...put you in there." Becca said, blushing a little bit. “If you like the way it smells, I can pick up some lavender scented soap next time I go to the store and start using that.”

 

He was close enough to her face that when she breathed in through her nose, she could detect the boy’s scent.  It was a little unpleasant, and for a moment she was fixated on the fact that if she found the smell unpleasant, and it was from her own body…not to mention afflicting her from such a very small source, she couldn’t imagine what it might have been like for him.  


That wasn’t at all fun to think about though. Becca twisted the tiny treasure around in her thick fingers, inspecting him from all angles.  She was a little bothered by a giant red blotch on his butt. She squinted at it from several angles, deciding ultimately that it was either a birthmark or a mark from one of the shots the doctors gave him to get him ready for her butt.

 

The boy in her fingers wasn't exactly struggling, but he was shaking profusely.  It looked like he was trying to speak, but there was either no sound coming out, or he was just too tiny to be heard.  "Are you trying to talk?"  Becca lifted him up to her ear, pulling away from it long flowing locks of her brown hair. She allowed her locks to fall back once he was positioned, and Becca imagined him surrounded in an enchanted, chestnut-brown forest, dense with her shampoo’s fragrance and her own natural pheromones. 

Boys liked that kind of thing, right?

 

She closed her eyes and focused...even then she could only barely hear him…but then again the train was a bit noisy.  Becca had this naive thought in her mind that she would be able to communicate with this boy, but at his size that was beginning to seem unlikely…at least while they were on the train. Maybe when they were home.  His little squeaks were adorable, but they were just too tiny to resolve against the roaring sound of the rails. She could not pull more than a solid syllable or two from the high pitched, faint audio.  Perhaps in the future she could devise some way to communicate with him, but for now, it would have to be a one-way line. 

 

Becca returned the boy to her gaze, which meant she was finished trying to understand him, regardless of whether he was done trying to be understood.  She had a frown on her face, a frown that one makes when they know something they don't want to know.  But Becca didn't really know anything for absolute sure.  ‘Not absolutely', she thought.  


Becca only suspected. 


And she almost certainly was wrong.  He was just adjusting.  This was hard for him.  She understood that.  This was kind of hard for her too. They were figuring this out together.  There would be clumsy moments…and confusing moments…but they were both human.  They were going to get through this.

 

"Don't worry little one.  I only had to keep you in there for 4 hours today and we've already done that so far." She thought she saw him get a bit more animated upon hearing this.  Maybe he thought a shorter amount of time had lapsed, which would mean that it really wasn't that bad for him.  

 

‘Oh!’ she thought excitedly, “and don’t worry! I set up the accounts before I left so all your money is going into a separate one.” It didn’t seem like the news had a strong impact on the little boy’s disposition but Becca felt good that she had made that decision all the same…that she was going to let him keep his money. The thought of keeping it seemed so cruel.  Her mind went to Lori and her three girls and it almost broke her heart a little bit. 

 

She wondered if they even knew about the person trapped between their mother’s comically huge butt cheeks, basically giving up everything so that they could get an education.  And really not even an education!  The fluff that surrounded it.  He’d be paying for the daughters’ meals out, her alcohol, her school supplies.  And Becca remembered from her own experience in college that a measly $180 a month wouldn’t even scratch the surface on that.  


Was Lori appreciative?  Were the girls grateful?  Would her oldest pose for a picture years from now with her mother and younger sisters, cap in position on her golden, flowing hair with one hand proudly clutching her expensive diploma and the other wrapped around her mom’s wide, motherly waist? Would she hold Lori in high regard for making this possible while the boy that paid every scent of his earned money remained hidden in Lori’s big, all-consuming butt? Would they only deny him the privilege of being in the photo, but facing the opposite direction entirely?

 

Would he even be acknowledged in some other way if not in a genuinely appreciative manner?  Would Lori jokingly instruct her eldest to thank him?  Maybe she’d motion to remove him from her deep crack only to be begged by her daughter not to bring him out because it would be gross, and it would embarrass her in front of her friends.  Maybe she wouldn’t be embarrassed at all and would instead get on her knees and sing the two words of appreciation into her mom’s ample and protective derriere to the amused laughter of her siblings, joking about how the middle sibling would be next in a few years? 

 

Or maybe none of them would say anything about him at all.  Maybe they would leave the university, go to a celebratory dinner at a nice restaurant, the oldest might raise a toast to honor her adoring mother, seated atop the boy partially responsible for the evening but his experience that night would be no different than the night before, the month before, the year before…or any day, month, or year to come.  Toasts, laughter, discussions of the future…all occurring in a world outside of his own while he enjoys it from a far, tucked deep in Lori’s crack.  She’d shift left and right in her seat, the cheeks on her face blushing at the recognition and the tremendous cheeks of her rear swallowing up the poor little thing even deeper. Would they return home without ever even thinking of him?  Maybe they wouldn’t even know about him.   Maybe he would be entirely forgotten. 

 

‘Gosh’, Becca thought, her mind completely racing, ‘Which one of those awful scenarios would be worse?’ 

Now more than ever she was sure, and she felt powerful to make this decision on his behalf


‘Not this boy, not him’, Becca thought, gently cupping her cheeks from where he had been pulled and tenderly caressing them as if the gesture somehow translated to contact with him (he was sort of an extension of her now anyway).  Every cent would go to him.  It was his money, and he was sacrificing an awful lot to get it. 

 

"So.." Becca continued, enjoying that she'd made herself feel a little better.  "...I'm going to give you a break and let you sleep here on this towel." She said, turning the boy to face the nightstand where the towel was set.  She lowered the boy down to the towel and nestled him into the soft fibers, making sure that the nest was tucked way down.  "There we go". She cooed, her hand going to her heart as she smiled warmly, watching him trying to get comfy.  He really was quite cute.  It reminded her of caring for a gerbil or a hamster.  He needed her so much.

 

"Are you going to be warm enough there?" Becca thought, her smile fading a little.  Why did she ask?  It wasn't as if she could hear his answer.  She sat down on the bed and put her right foot up on the bed next to her left thigh and hugged her right knee, resting her chin on the kneecap, and she just watched him. 

 

'I can't believe he was in my butt' she thought incredibly, 'and I can't believe that he's going to depend on me to take care of him...it's almost like I'm his mother now.' That was a crazy thought for her...the boy looked to be at least 10 years older than her, and here she was establishing this relationship of superiority and nurturing over him.  But it was all justified, wasn't it?  Look at him!

 

He seemed to be breathing okay, but when she reached out a hand to touch him, she remembered one of the reasons why Dr. Walker decided the space deep between a woman’s butt cheeks was the ideal home.

 

"Awww; you’re kind of cold, little one."  Becca had thought his trembling was a fear response, but she sighed deeply in relief.  Clearly it was on account of being cold!

 

'Holy cow…’, she thought. ‘he's only been away from my butt for like...a few minutes...and he's already this cold?' 

 

Becca was feeling even less guilty now. It was clear how much he needed her…and not just her…but it was clear how much he needed her butt…even if he may not like it.  But a promise was a promise. Becca didn’t know the doctors at R&R Labs very well, but she trusted that the women there knew what was best for this little boy.  Sure, he’d be cold but they decided that he shouldn’t get too much ‘butt’ on the first day.  Becca was going to respect that.  


She couldn't put him back in her butt, but he needed to stay warm.  She sat and thought for a few minutes in silence as he stared up at her, vulnerable and helpless...and then as her eyes drifted down, the idea hit her.

 

"Oh!" She thought.  "Well...this will have to do for tonight." She said out loud as she began to remove her right sock, the purple hearts wiggling at the tip of the sock as their fullness made way for empty dangling. 

 

Five cute, bright blue painted toes wiggled out of the black and purple sock, her naked heel still anchored to the edge of the bed. Becca reached out for the boy in the towel.  She lifted him effortlessly and brought him over the mouth of the sock. 

 

"You'll be nice and warm in here, little one." She said to him, happy that she was able to solve the problem: keeping him warm and safe, while still also giving him a well-deserved break from her ass.

 

"Good night." She said in a soft whisper as her fingers separated, allowing the tiny naked boy to freefall toward the open mouth.

 

The cotton mouth swallowed him effortlessly, and he bounced cutely into the toe section, immersed now in the ghostly warmth that her chubby, plump toes had lovingly left behind for him.  She massaged the toe section of the sock from the outside. It felt warm and the cotton was thick, the little lump foreign and interesting to her fingers. 

 

She lifted the sock to her nose and breathed in. It smelled mostly of soap and detergent since she had only been wearing them for a few minutes.  There was also a hint of mango from the mango scented foot lotion she liked to use. All in all, she decided the little boy would be just fine in there.

 

She aligned the sock with its empty twin and curled the mouths together, pairing them into a cotton sock ball and gently placed it in the towel.  


“There we go.” Becca said warmly.  


She brushed her teeth and washed her face, and then the 20-year old sat back down on the bed and brushed her hair for a few minutes.  She was feeling a little hungry so she slid her bare feet back into her flip flops, on the hunt for a vending machine. After purchasing a few items, Becca struck up a conversation with two very sweet boys who were on their way to Canada. She talked about music, school, and some other things while eating her bag of pretzels and drinking her Diet Coke. They were cute and one of them was very flirty, but she had a boy waiting for her back in her room so she politely said good night. 


When she got back to the room, she sat down on her bed and slid her feet out of her flip flops. Becca reached to check on the boy in the sock ball.  She hoped that he hadn’t already fallen asleep because her jostling the socks might have scared him, but she had to find out if he was still warm.  She unpaired the socks and reached in, and she frowned, feeling the cold boy on her fingertips.  Through her frown leaked a hint of a smile.  His little hands against her fingertip felt so cute.  


She briefly considered putting him back in her butt.  Should she feel bad for breaking her promise?  He needed to be warm and safe, and Dr. Walker decided that butts were the best way to do that.  Maybe the risk that they talked about only really applied to butts that weren’t very clean.  Hers was immaculate from earlier!  Stressing out over breaking her promise, her eyes wandered, and they came to rest on her bare feet.  She wiggled her toes and smiled.


‘Another great idea, Becca…’ the 20-year old said to herself proudly, looking down at her soft, velvety bare foot.

 

She gave one final approving smile as she looked down and saw him lying in the toe section as if it were a 3D hammock, staring up in wonder at her face. She then lowered the sock to her bare foot, anchored once again to the edge of the bed, and wiggled those 5 blue toes in.  She tugged up slowly, the skin of her toes disappearing into the cotton sleeping bag that was her sock, and it was her big toe that made contact with him first.

 

By the time the mouth of the sock stretched tightly up over her bare heel and up to her ankle, the scrambling boy had somehow positioned himself atop her toes, laying across them.  This didn’t feel quite right to Becca. After a little bit of wiggling and adjusting, she could feel the boy wedge between her big and second toe. Much to Becca’s relief, the cold little lump warmed quickly to its surroundings. 

 

"Well..that's that." She said sweetly as she lifted her foot up, resting her right ankle on her left knee and inspecting the underside of her foot. All she could see were purple hearts.  No movement.  Satisfied, she swung her sock-clad feet under the big heavy covers and pulled them up to her chin.  ‘There’s no way he would be cold now.’ 


She looked over at the thermostat. It was set to 63 degrees.

 

"Oh.." She said, "I forgot I'd turned it way down...maybe I should have turned it up first."


The fleeting thought was in her head for a moment, but then it was gone, "It probably wouldn't have made a difference." 


She sighed deeply, stretching her arms and legs. 


It felt so good!  


Her toes naturally curled as her muscles lengthened and then relaxed.  Her thoughts went to her butt. She couldn’t help but giggle a little bit to herself. 


‘No girl in the history of the world has probably thought about and paid as much attention to their butt as I have.’ Becca mused. 

 

It was pressing firmly into the bed as she laid there on her back.  This was how she typically slept, but she sometimes tossed and turned a bit.  It was something he would have to get used to, she realized.  For, as much as she enjoyed rewarding him for good behavior with a nice break from her booty, it couldn’t always be this way; his fate was her butt, and it was inevitable. 


But that wasn’t what tonight was about. 


Let him have this one blessed night, where he might think at least until the sun comes up, that he’s not going right back in her butt. 


Becca uncapped the container of vitamins she’d received from the lab and popped one into her mouth.  The taste was bitter on her tongue, and she winced as the pill slid down her throat.

 

She reached over to set the alarm on her phone, she noticed the tiny sliver of chocolate she had set aside for the boy.


‘ Oh?’.  


Chocolate in hand, she lifted the blanket and then looked down at her feet.  She wiggled her ten toes and thought about stretching the mouth of the sock and dropping the morsel in, allowing it to wander down to the boy. 

 

'Oh...but it would probably melt...' she said to herself. She briefly considered taking the boy out of her sock so that she could give him the morsel she had promised him, but she was far too tired from the big day she'd just had. Plus, the bitter taste of that pill was still in her mouth.  That morsel of chocolate may have been just large enough to eliminate it!

 

She lifted the finger, the miniscule chocolate morsel centered on it, and she swiped her finger against the middle of her tongue, sucking the sliver of chocolate off.  It began disintegrating in her cavernous mouth instantly. She could barely taste it, but it was good…and she was right.  It did eliminate the bitterness of the pill she’d taken.  The pill she’d taken for him.  


Becca reached over to turn the lights out, putting the two of them in complete darkness, although things were already completely dark for him when she put her feet under the covers.

 

‘Probably toasty warm too’, she thought, wiggling her toes gently and lovingly. 


The subtle taste of chocolate ever-so-slightly massaged her taste buds as she felt the little boy nuzzling deeper between her toes to get comfortable.   She sleepily played with his body, shifting him out from between her toes so that he was longways under the natural curl of her toes. It was satisfying how perfectly he fit there; she preferred this position to the one he had wiggled himself into a few moments earlier and she hoped that he wouldn’t start squirming again.  Becca would have hated to keep on readjusting and repositioning him within her sock.  Luckily, he seemed to enjoy the position as much as Becca did.  


Becca lovingly curled her plush toes, hugging his tiny naked body, saying goodnight to him. Her heavy eyelids fluttered. She smiled. She fell asleep. 


~