- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Been trying to find a good way to end this for awhile but digestion scenes I feel like are hard to fully pad out into a real story. Hopefully I was able to do a good job this time and enjoy.
My legs tried to flail and my arms desperately tried to grasp onto anything but all I found were the squishy wet walls of her esophagus. My ears were plugged like I was underwater, I could feel the muscles of her throat massaging my body down. Squirming provided fruitless as I continued my decent, the loud thumping of her heartbeat rang loud against my ears, I could imagine the lump my body made sliding down her throat from the outside, sliding past her chackra tattoo she has in between her breasts. My feet reached a tight sphincter that sucked my legs in and deposited me into a free fall. Before I could even get a breath in I hit the sticky wet floor of her stomach. I pulled myself up to my hands and knees and wiped the bile off my face. The air was thick and smelled of vomit and tequila. My lungs burned with each breath. Opening my eyes, it was pitch black, no light to be made out. I quickly closed my eyes as the air burned them too.

“Mhhhhhmmmmmm” I heard muffled through Sam’s body, the gurgling of her stomach and thumping of her heart didn’t make it easy to hear but I still could.

“If I had known you tasted THAT good, I would’ve swallowed you out of the box. I do find that you guys taste better if I knew you before you were inchies” Sam said, I couldn’t believe that she was talking to me while digesting away in her stomach.

“Come on! I don’t feel much squirming!” Sam said as she began to shake her torso, her breasts jiggled slightly as she used her index finger to poke right under her left breast.


I was thrown face first into the bile as the ground began to shake, my body slid to one side of her stomach and I slammed up against the wrinkly wall before I was thrown the opposite direction all while a different type of thud was happening separate from the heart beat. Like a child who didn’t know how to swim I sucked in her stomach acid as I was thrown around and my whole body was thoroughly covered. I tried desperately to get to my feet and it was only when the ground stopped shaking that I was able to get to my feet and prop myself up against the side of her stomach, my feet kept slipping because the ground was just as wrinkly as the walls.
“Yeah just like that! Okay well I gotta get ready for work so I guess this is goodbye, I mean ill see you probably tomorrow but you’ll be… ya know. It was fun catching up! I hope its not too painful digesting and thanks for helping with this hangover!” Sam cheerfully said with no remorse in her voice, she patted her stomach and then started getting ready for work, deciding on her outfit and using the bathroom, enjoying the struggles in her stomach.

And that was it for me. She said her goodbyes and once again I was alone. Every step she took shook the ground I stood on causing me to have to grip tighter to the side of her stomach. The air is growing thicker by the minute and the stomach producing more bile, now up to my ankles. The gurgles continued as clearly I wasn’t a filling breakfast. My grip slipped and yet again I found myself on my hands and knees sliding around with every movement. My feet and hands began to burn like my lungs, the darkness still consumed my vision as I lashed out. Punching and splashing around as I tried desperately to plea with Sam hoping she could hear me.

“Sam I’m sorry! Please let me out! I’ll do anything! Please, you can’t do this to me! I’ll be a good slave I promise! I’ll do whatever you want! Just let me out! I don’t want to die! Please…. Please!” I sobbed, but my words fell on deaf ears. She couldn’t hear me through the walls of her stomach, and I knew it. I could feel my skin begin to blister, mainly my feet but in patches all over me. Breathing became a challenge with every breath. The movement stopped though and I was able to get my footing. Suddenly loud gulps from above. Instinctively my face looked up as a torrent of hot liquid poured from the ceiling. I jumped out of the way as the torrent continued. My face and head burning and the smell was of… Coffee. She was having her morning coffee. The liquid within her stomach rose with each sip. Not only was the acid burning my skin but the hot coffee wasn’t helping, every spot that was burning now felt like it was on fire. I screamed out in pain and through tears begged Sam to let me out. The liquid now to my torso I could feel myself slipping. The coffee made the muggy environment into a sauna. I tried to feel around for the walls but the tips of my fingers could no longer feel them. The coffee drained from her stomach for the most part leaving again a shallow pool of bile for me to slide back in forth around as she walked. Every breath I took was labored and the oxygen was thinning. As I slid back and forth I noticed my skin began to peel off and digest. I could feel myself going to shock. I begged for death, the pain the anguish just kept going. It wouldn’t stop. I took my final breath and it all went black, the last thing I heard was.

“Urrrruuppp, excuse me!” Sam said as she let out a burp. She tasted coffee and slight inchie on her breath as she walked to her work. It reminded her of the inchie she had eaten this morning. What was his name again? She couldn’t remember, she barely remembered that she had him for breakfast, she was still very much hungover from the night before. All she was focusing on right now was making it to lunch.

Sam got home after a long day and kicked off her black boots revealing her sweaty nylon toes. Each step she took through her studio apartment left sweat marks in the shape of her foot as she begins to wind down. She pours herself a glass of wine and spends the rest of the night relaxing on the couch and orders a pizza.

The next morning, she wakes up in her silk pajamas and makes her way to the bathroom. Turning on the light she squints her eyes as they adjust to the light. Still groggy from sleep she pulls down her pants and plops herself onto the porcelain bowl. The heated seat makes this a comfortable transition and equally warm stream of piss leaves her body turning the water yellow as she is clearly dehydrated from the night before. She pulls out her phone as a fart escapes her asshole. She scrolls on twitter and Instagram as her butt hole clenches and starts to push out a light brown turd. The bones of the Inchie she ate the other day brush up against her asshole reminding her that she ate and now shit him out. She pushes out three more logs that fall into the piss colored water before snapping a picture of the bones embedded in her shit. Putting her phone on the counter she grabs a glove. Looking down between her legs she begins to reach her hand in and pluck out the bones, she gets most of the large ones such as the skull (that she felt leave her asshole), ribs, arm and leg bones and femur. She thinks she has enough to make a nice toe ring and deposits the shit covered bones in a plastic cup that sits next to the toilet on the counter. She throws the glove away and wipes her ass flushing the rest of the inchie bones and her morning shit down the toilet. She washes the bones and her hands off before placing all the now clean bones in a plastic bag. She puts that bag into an envelope and gets ready for her day. As she makes her way to work she drops it off in her mailbox.

Two weeks later Sam receives a package in the mail of the inchie bones made into a well crafted toe ring, with gold and diamonds strewn about. Without hesitation or remembering the inchies name she slid the ring on her right foots middle toe and sent a picture to the group chat with her friends. Just as she was doing so her phone got a notification saying someone she knew was just uploaded to InterInchie, she clicked on the notification and without looking at the price clicked purchase.
Chapter End Notes:
Hope you enjoyed and sorry it takes so long for me to write. Im thinking about opening a patreon and doing commissions. of course let me know what you think of the story with a review, always open to ideas or criticism