- Text Size +
“Wakey Wakey” I heard as I was jolted awake. Sam’s fingers were already upon me. Her nails were a nice shade of maroon and she brought me right up to her face.

“Okay little inchie, today is a special day. Me and the girls are going to the club tonight and since I kinda like you and want to keep you around a little bit longer, my boots aren’t an option” She spoke, what did she mean by this? As usual she was more talking at me rather to me.

“You guys don’t really make it out if I go clubbing and you’re in my boots. So I thought of somewhere else to put you, butttt you’ll just have to wait for tonight to find out! And I’m pretty sure you’ll survive!” Sam said in a cheery tone as her fingers released me and I tumbled to the bottom of her boot. The same boot I was in the other day and just like before her nylon toes descended upon me. Her toes kneaded at me as the boot zipped up and I was pressed deeper and deeper into her soft toes. They wiggled around me feeling my form and molesting me. There was no words of encouragement today. I guess now that I’ve been shown the ropes the pageantry is done. She began to walk and I stayed pretty safe under her toes. It was the same level of cold as the day prior and I think I could hear the same thing as the last. A routine that I’ll have to get used to. I think it’s at lunch when she starts to pay me more attention. Her toes wiggle more and poke and prod. Sometimes she will try to adjust me and others I think it’s just because she likes to feel me squirm beneath her. My thoughts were entirely on what she said to me this morning though. If not in the boots then where could she put me. I guess with my small size there are a lot of places. Could it be her butt? Would she really shove me up her ass, or I guess at least in her underwear? No she never took me as someone who liked anal but I could be wrong. Her toes curled around me again, squeezing me not only for the warmth but to assert her dominance and remind us both that I’m the inchie in her shoe and she’s the goddess that’s wearing them. I wonder if it’s her boobs. Girls keep stuff in their bras right? I imagine that it would be harder to breath though, All the flesh and fat of her breasts pressed up against me. Id imagine that id suffocate or be smothered. I realized that I had gotten hard just thinking about that. I mean Sam was always attractive and maybe there was something awakening in me, something that was turning me on just being used by her. She is very pretty, maybe this isn’t so bad. Being owned by a beautiful girl who takes care of me and in return I massage her feet and keep them warm? Is that really a bad deal. I’m rock hard at this point and grab my cock in my hand. Am I really going to do this? Sam’s nylon toes curl around me again and I can’t help myself. I begin to stroke myself. My tongue sticks out and laps up some sweat from her toes. The taste is revolting and makes me want to gag but for some reason it makes me so hard. I keep lapping and licking and stroking until finally I cum all over myself and her toes. As she scrunches me it gets all rubbed in. I hope she can’t feel wetness or anything.

The day goes on and before I know it Sam is walking back somewhere but I’m less familiar with the sounds for some reason. When Sam reaches her destination I can hear the boot unzipping and the pressure releasing. Again, it’s always refreshing as her foot leaves the boot. Still covered in my own cum but much less since the sweat basically washed it away Sam grabbed me.

“Okay little inchie. It’s time, I gotta get changed and then were off to the club. Let’s get you into your special place! Oh I’m so excited I cant wait to try this out.” Sam said as she began to undress down to her lacy black panties and bra. She slid her panties down her long slender nylon covered legs. I was mesmerized watching from the shelf she had set me upon. I think I’m falling for her. Call It Stockholm syndrome or maybe I’ve lost my mind but she’s just so stunningly pretty.

“Oh you’re really staring aren’t you, well lucky for you, you’re going where most guys never get to go into.” Sam said making me blush, I was caught and she grabbed me and brought me right up to her perfectly smooth shaven vagina.

“Just like don’t drown okay? I think you should be fine, I guess well see” And with that her other hand reached down and she spread open her labia. It was light pink and wet. It felt like I was staring into the sun. Her hand holding me started making my way when reality struck in. “No wait, Stop! I can’t go in there! I’ll die! Wait! NO!” I protested in vain. Her other hand spread open her vagina and I was thrust headfirst into the depths. It was slow at first, my head and my shoulders but as she got impatient it was a hard shove and I went all the way up her vagina. Sam looked down and saw that none of the inchie was visible anymore and he was entirely inside her. She let out a soft moan and put back on her panties.

I thought the show was bad but this was so much worse. The walls were wet and slimy with a mucusy viscous white liquid. I couldn’t move my arms at all practically I was being held firmly in place by her pussy contracting around me. I struggled to catch my breath but it was hard due to the liquid entering my mouth every time I opened it. It was pitch black too as I began to struggle. It was hot too, I felt like I was in a microwave, how her vagina was just so much warmer. Finally, after a minute or so I finally found somewhere to breathe and kept my head right there. Coughing up Sam cum? Discharge? Whatever it was wasn’t fun. The smell wasn’t pleasant either it was almost a tangy taste. I had eaten a girl or two out in college but this was something else. If that was vanilla pudding this would be vanilla extract. On the bright side everything was velvety smooth in her. It was like being smothered with an expensive pillow. From all around me I could hear Sam’s light moans of pleasure. Every time I squirmed it got a bit louder, clearly this was an arousing arrangement.

Sam continued to get dressed and ready to go out to the club, she wasn’t used to having a tiny up but she knew once the drinks got flowing and she got her dance on that it would feel so good.Sam began to walk out of the bathroom she was using and with each step she took I could feel it. Not in the same way as when I was underfoot but in a new way. It felt like her pussy was grinding me. Not hurting just an odd sensation. When she arrived at the club I could hear the music and the people. Inside Sam I really could only hear muffled conversations and songs. I think I heard Come on Eileen and other girls must be her friends, but she was laughing and talking the night away. Sam was having a blast drinking shot after shot and drink after drink, enjoying the night with her friend and teasing an inchie or two. As the drinks kept flowing so did her insides. Every squirm or reposition I did only ended with more of her juices flooding my tomb. Every time that happened I had to find a new air pocket and that means struggling more and more causing her to get wetter and wetter. She danced and I could tell when she jumped up and down and shook her ass because for me it was shaking my entire being. I was surprised to see that I was still breathing when the music died down. I’m not sure how much longer I can last, the air is getting thinner and her vagina is getting wetter and wetter, she must be drunk at this point. What if she forgets about me? What then? Do I just drown her inside of her while she drunkenly sleeps this off? No, I have to get out before that happens. I devised a plan to make her take me out. I got to just squirm my way out. I am in the process of inching my way down or out. Sam on the outside is calling a taxi and plops her very intoxicated self Into the first one she can get into. Her sitting down changed my entire plan. Sam crosses her legs making escaping impossible. Sam sits there scrolling on social media enjoying the never-ending pleasure coming from her nether regions. The space in the vagina gets very limited when she sits down or crosses her legs. It’s not tighter it’s just not enough space to wiggle out anymore. Sam arrives home and makes her way to her apartment. She unlocks the door and steps inside kicking off her shoes and going right to the bathroom. She plops her ass on the toilet and scrolls on her phone as she begins to piss. Sam is very intoxicated and hasn’t been this drunk in months, she checks the group chat with her and all her girlfriends and then remembers. She has a toy waiting to be played with inside her. She wipes herself clean and stumbles drunkenly into her bed. Throwing her entire body with a thud onto it.

Sam slides down her black lacy panties, inching them slowly down to her ankles. Her eyes are shut as she dips her fingers into her delicate flower of a pussy. Its been too long that I’ve been inside her now, My body is pruny and my head is spinning, I think I’m dying of heatstroke from how hot it is. The world shifts with a loud thud, she’s laying down, if she falls asleep ill die in her. I feel prodding at my feet, its her fingers! She’s pulling me out. Her fingers search for me and finally grasp onto my legs. With a swift pull and a squelch noise I am finally in fresh air. My whole body smells like sex and she’s lifting me from my legs so I’m upside down. She brings me right to her face, her rosy red cheeks and nose from being intoxicated and a slurred smile on her lips, her eyes barley open.

“I’m so glad you survived, I got worried there for a second. Well now that it’s just the two of us I need your help with something you see. I need you to help me cum. You think you can do that for me little guy? You just felt so good all night it’s all I could think about. Try to squirm a lot because if you can’t make me cum I’m going to make you make me cum” Her breathe smelled of tequila and sugar. I nodded the best I could as she giggled to herself. There was no way I could win this. She’s too drunk to be careful with me and I almost died inside her already. Her hand moved me down her bare chest, dragging me along her skin. She stopped at the nipples and rubbed me in a bit while letting out a moan of pleasure.

“Fuck, I want you inside me” she said in a hushed tone through muted moans. I continued being dragged down past her navel and to her pelvis. I was already wet from being pulled out just moments before. Her other hand went right to her clit as she began to rub herself. Then again this time much harder and with more force I was thrust violently insider her, this time both her fingers following me in pushing me deeper and deeper, my head hit something squishy and I had the luxury of my arm being above my head to feel it. It almost felt like a doughnut or sphincter of some sort. There was no air this deep in and I desperately squirmed and pushed trying to catch any amount of air I could find. But the more I fought back the tighter the walls became around me. Sam was moaning and fingering herself in pure ecstasy, the inchie was so far up it was hitting her cervix and sending waves of pleasure through her body. I had done it, finally a small pocket of air, just enough to take a breath causing me also to take a lot of the now thick white cum into my mouth as well. She began to shake and the moans only grew louder. The walls around me were closing in, I took one last deep breath as the pocket of air was snuffed out by her arousal. The beating of her heart was like a fighter jet in my ears getting increasingly faster and louder and then there was a moment of tension where the world stood still, and then a torrent of liquid flooded her vagina. It went up my nose and into my mouth. I felt as if I was swimming in a pool for a minute. The pressure cracked my ribs, I felt as if one or maybe two snapped but I began to get pushed out. It was too tight and like toothpaste from a tube I was coming out. My feet came first but I dropped out of her glowing vagina. Right as my head left I began to cough up her cum, thankfully that last breathe saved me from drowning. I slid down her body following the stream of liquid coming out of her, resting now in a pool right below her and between her thighs right near her ass cheeks. I could hear her panting. Her hand locked right onto me but I was too tired to move. She picked me up and set me down right between her breasts. She briefly looked at me and rested her head back. I was so exhausted. I couldn’t keep my eyes open. I passed out too.

I awoke the next morning to the ground shifting beneath me. I tried to move but I was stuck. It was a struggle to open my eyes but as I finally did and broke through the crust the surrounded them I realized that her juices had dried and I was stuck to her chest. Sam rolled over in her sleep causing both her breasts to press into me. I couldn’t move and the squishy blobs of fat threatened to crush me. I began to pass out again as another shift happened and she brought herself to a sitting up position. She stood up and her hand went down to her pussy and dug inside a little.

“What the? Where did he go? Ugh my head” Sam said in a groggy morning voice. She ripped the sheets off her bed but when she couldn’t find me she headed to the bathroom. She went in and looked in the mirror. I could see a reflection of myself for the first time since I diminished. I was unrecognizable, it didn’t even seem like the inchie pasted to Sam’s chest was me let alone a person.

“Ha there you are” She said as she peeled me off her chest. It hurt like hell being removed but once I could move around again I was glad to be free. She turned on the water and began rinsing me off. Her fingers rubbing up and down my body as a waterfall from above drowned me. When I was all clean she brought me right up to her face.

“So good news and bad news little one. Good news is that you lived! Hurray! And you did a really good job last night like fuck you really went all at it in there, Bad news though, as much as I’d really like to keep you around I’m so hungover and I have work in like an hour, and like the best cure for a hangover is… well you! It was fun seeing you again though and don’t worry you’ll make a great ring once you come out the other side! Oooo you know I’ve been meaning to make a toe ring or like an anklet. And yeah remember squirm a bunch that really helps the hangover” Sam said as she stood butt naked in her bathroom holding me between her two fingers. I began to trash and cry. How could she do this to me? I was doing the best that I could for me, she even said she wanted to keep me around. Her maw opened wide and her fingers moved me closer and closer to it. Maybe this was one of her sick jokes like when she first got me. But every inch closer I moved towards her mouth I realized it wasn’t. Her tongue stuck out and made contact with my body. It was wet like most parts of her body I have experienced and her breath was terrible. She had the worst morning breath that you could have. The tongue retracted and her lips began to close. I gave one last look at the outside world as I was bathed in darkness. I was immediately thrown around and covered in her saliva. She put me in her cheek where her tongue went up and down my whole body getting all the flavor off of me. She lightly nibbled on me with her massive teeth. Not enough to break me but enough to create a few small cuts along my legs and arms. This only increased how much she was sucking on me. At one point her mouth drained of spit and her tongue pinned me to the roof of her mouth where she began to suck causing my ears to pop and my whole body to feel like it was about to explode. There was the occasional hmmmmm or mmmmmhhh that she made. I could feel it coming, she began to slow in her playing with me and before I could grab onto anything or even prepare I was thrown to the back of her throat. GULP.
Chapter End Notes:
Will our hero make it out? Probably not, hard to leave a stomach