- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Obligatory message that I don't post as much. Half assed apology where I lie and say there will be more frequent updates. Regardless enjoy
I couldn’t sleep. Hours had passed since I was left in this prison of leather and sweat. My nose had gotten used to the stale sent of the bott and unless I really thought about it my nose was blind. I stayed near the toe section because it was the farthest away from the nylons and those were a different story. The boot was dark but not pitch black, either Sam was still awake or she had left a light on in the living room, either way I could see. Waiting around I laid myself down in the imprint of Sam’s foot. You couldn’t see the imprint of the toes. The whole area was black like the rest of the imprint but spread out with none of the toes visible, I dared not wonder why. I placed my head where the ball of the foot was and stared into oblivion. My legs didn’t even stretch past the arch. It was a surreal feeling being this small, I hadn’t really got a chance to contemplate it like this, everything so far has been so… perilous but now that I am in this boot and the outside world is calm all I have to do is think. I try not to think about my old life because there really isn’t a way back to that. Maybe I could escape and find someone who would care for me and not treat me like a…. uh well a Inchie. It was interesting, the part of the insole where Sam’s foot left an imprint was hard compared to the rest that was quite soft. The leather walls were rough and in some places cracked. I looked for wear in the boot where I could get out but it was in vain. My body grew tired and before I knew it I drifted off.

I had awoken to the sounds of loud footsteps from outside the boot. I quickly shot up and ran to the heel. Looking up I could see it was morning and the nylon had been removed. I felt my stomach drop as a thumb came into view and lifted the boot straight in the air sending me tumbling to the toe of the boot. I hit my head with a soft thud at the toe of the boot and hit the top of the shoe and got slammed into the insole. The boot was still for a moment and then like a solar eclipse the light was darkened, and I could see Sam’s nylon covered foot enter the boot. I stayed at the toe backing myself up as the foot snaked it way toward me. Her toes got to a stopping point and at this point there was no light left in the shoe. But my eyes adjusted and I could see her toes start to dig into the insole inching their way toward me. They started to search for my presence, wiggling and prodding in the boot. I thought I was safe in the toe of the shoe near millimeters from my demise but all of a sudden the toes shot straight up and gravity started to work against me. I tried to cling to the leather as the boot was slowly tilted but my body was already slick with sweat from the heat emanating off of her toes. With a slip of my grip I tumbled directly into her toes and without hesitation they clamped down onto me. The nylon was smooth to the touch as my body made contact with it. The pressure from her squeezing down on me felt like I was going to explode right then and there. My face was pressed between her big toe and second toe. I felt my arm start to creek as the pressure released.

“There you are! Enjoy your day!” I heard muffled through the boot and my owners foot. Without a second thought she stepped down.
At first I thought that again I was going to explode from the pressure but after the fourth or fifth step my body had adjusted to a more comfortable position, There still was pressure with each step but less. I could only imagine where she was going. At first I thought that the stairs were going to do me in. Sam walked down them and put most or her weight on the balls of her feet causing the pressure on me under her toes to increase more than the average heel toe step that she was taking walking the rest of the time. I was proving to be resilient though. It was about fifteen minutes into the walk when the insole began to feel very cold. Sam was outside clearly and I couldn’t hear much and whatever I did hear I wasn’t really paying attention to because I was focusing on staying under her toes and not falling under the ball of her foot. Clearly the outside was chilling the boot and my primary purpose was made clear. At first the cold felt nice as it was a break from the hot and humid boot I was imprisoned in but the chill began to get colder and colder with each step. I was going to freeze if I didn’t get warm somehow. I have to dig myself deeper into her toes. I repositioned myself trying to close the gap between her toes and me. It was proving to be difficult due to the nylons but I was able to do it working a bit between each step. When I finally got situated I noticed two new things, the first was Sam squeezed her toes around me clearly pleased with my position because not only was I getting warm but her toes were warmed by my body heat. The second thing was the smell was much worse here. Before it was an average foot smell but here was rancid. I thought that I was going to pass out from the smell at first but I had to stay conscious to stay alive. I lost sense of time very quickly but after what felt like weeks of constant movement Sam had stopped walking and then there was a release of pressure. It felt so good to not have the weight of a building on top of me. My muscles already ached, my nose was stuffy from either the cold or being compacted so much and I was lightheaded.

I didn’t know where Sam was but I could assume it must be some sort of job, the insole started to warm up so we were inside. Her toes started to play with me more now that she had stopped walking. I was subjected to many more squeezes and doing the wave over my body with her toes. A few times I tried to fight them but she would just pin me down until I could no longer move then continue so I stopped to not anger her anymore. These periods of playing with me were erratic sometimes going for ages before continuing the abuse more. The whole boot suddenly lifted up and I thought it was to continue walking but it wasn’t, as the boot settled there was no pressure at all on me and her foot was pressed into the top of the boot. At first I thought that this was a blessing but as soon as the rhythmic swaying began I realized this was the most dangerous position I’ve been in all day. As soon as it started I instantly slid down to the heel of the boot. I had to get back to the toes to not get crushed, there’s no telling how log she will stay like this till her foot comes back down. I grabbed into the nylon material of her heel. It was slick with sweat but it didn’t make it slippery just damp. The boot bounced up and down and up and down, I started pulling myself up trying to get back to the toes. The arch was the hardest because it dipped in and to grab on the nylon took all my strength. As I passed the arch I just had to get past the ball of her foot. With labored breathing I grabbed one ball of nylon into my hand after the other. I was so close only a little longer, The foot stopped swaying and I was thrown into the foot by gravity. She was stepping back down. This was it, I am going to be crushed to death under the ball of Sam’s foot. The boot hit the ground and the ball pressed into me. It pinned me down where I couldn’t move. The breath left my lungs and the pressure continued and built up. I close my eyes and accepted my fate.

But It didn’t come, the pressure stopped and her foot lifted from my battered body. The boot tilted forward and I slide to her toes where I quickly repositioned myself before her foot set back down. Her toes squeezed me twice. Almost like checking up on me that I was okay. It was odd I almost felt safe here. Sam had saved me from certain peril, sure it was peril by her own hands or should I say feet but there was a semblance of compassion or maybe she just didn’t want to break her new foot toy. Either way I felt safe for the first time since I caught SDD.

The day continued without much else exciting happening, a few times I felt her move and walk around and then of course I hunkered down in her toes for the walk back from work. She got home and I was exhausted. My mouth tasted like her foot and my body reeked of her sweat. I heard a zipper and then the pressure released from my body and her nylon foot exited the shoe. A rush of fresh cooled air filled the boot shaped room I was in and for the first time all day it felt like I could breath. The heat was still emanating from the insole and it was almost comforting.

“So it looks like you survived your first day! Congrats that’s more than the other guy can say.” Sam said peering down into the boot. Other guy I asked myself? What was she talking about. The boot was then lifted up and tipped upside down and I spilled out onto the countertop. Regaining my senses I sat up and looked around. Sam was towering over me sitting at the counter I was currently on. Looking to my left I saw some bits of food and water. Without hesitation I got up and ran over to the bottlecap filled with water. I didn’t care what else was around me I was just so thirsty. I was dunking my whole head in to get mouthful after mouthful of water like it was the last I was ever going to have and to be fair it very well could be.

“Its your lucky day you don’t have to share” Sam said above me holding the other boot. She tipped it upside down and out came viscera. Blood splattered onto the granite countertop. There was bones and what resembled organs falling out of the boot. In the end there was just a pile of… of… mush.

“Yeah he didn’t make it. Its sad I only had him for like 4 days.” Sam said with a tinge of sadness in her voice. She leaned back in her chair and put both of her bare feet up onto the counter next to the mush pile. The smell assaulted your nostrils. Clearly the moment I got out of the boots my nose blindness was gone.

“Well get to it inchie, I’m not getting any younger” Sam ordered. I was confused. What did she want me to do? I pulled myself away from the water and reluctantly walked over to her feet.

“What are you waiting for start rubbing it in! Unless you want to help make my feet smooth the same way as at one!” Sam barked at me. She didn’t even glance up from her phone when she said it. I couldn’t believe she wanted me to rub in the remains of another Inchie like myself. I walked over to the pile of what was left of the Inchie who’s fate could have easily been mine. The smell of iron filled the air with a stench I cannot describe. I had never smelled anything like it before in my life. I stopped breathing through my nose and grabbed a handful of the crimson mush. The blood and viscera covered my body and dripped from my hands all over myself. I walked to her soft and smooth soles and began to rub it in. I couldn’t reach to the balls of her feet so I worked mainly on the heels. After several minutes of back and forth I had barely even covered one heel with the former Inchie.

“Okay since its your first day I wont make you join your little friend but you’re still going to help massage it in one way or another and maybe next time you’ll try a bit harder.” Sam said turning her attention from her phone to me. She pulled her feet off the counter and got up. She walked to the kitchen and got a piece of Tupperware and came back to the counter. She cupped her hand and slammed it down on the counter behind me. It slowly slid towards me and the mess. It was too fast and I was caught in the sweep pushing me closer to the edge of the counter. Off the edge I fell and landed in the Tupperware along with what was left of the other Inchie. I try to stand up, my body now covered in gore. Sam put the Tupperware on the ground below where she is sitting. Before I know what’s happening both her feet descend into the Tupperware. I’m pinned down at first but as her feet start to move I’m dragged along with them. Sam rolls me back and forth through the blood and guts as a sort of paint roller for her feet. Over the next fifteen minutes I’m put through hell. I’m assaulted on both sides by her bare feet. Rolled between them, my head going in between each and every toe. When the assault finally stops her feet lay flat on either side of me. My mouth filled with blood that I hope is not my own. I lay there covered in blood sweat and tears. I pass out from exhaustion.

I wake up to the sound of running water. I look around me to see that I’m still covered in dried red blood from head to toe. I’m on a cold white surface. I look up to see Sam in front of me but realize quickly that it’s a mirror and she’s behind me, fully nude. Turning around Sam is fully undressed wiping the makeup off her face with a wipe. Directly behind me pressed on the counter is her bare vagina. The area around it is smooth either from shaving or waxing. She has an innie vagina so there’s not much to see but the smell is ever present. Its slightly dark around her inner thighs and vagina. It smells like sex around me. Turning my gaze upwards I follow the titan of a body upwards to see her belly. She has a curvy frame but there’s a little pudge to her belly, continuing to her chest, her boobs are very perky and a solid size. Big enough to easily crush me in between. Not realizing it at first but I have a very prominent erection.
Sam is still in her own world not paying any attention to me. I continue to look around and realize that I am in the bathroom. The shower is running steaming up the room. While trying to get my bearings Sam’s hand wraps around my and carries me over to the shower. Sam immediately squirts a glob of soap onto my body in her hand and proceeds to put me under the shower head using both her hands to rub all over me. The soap burns my eyes and I think several times that I’m going to drown but her fingers keep rubbing my body up and down. Once all the blood is off she sets me on the small ledge in the shower and starts to clean herself. I must admit watcher her rub her naked body down with soap was turning me on. Sam was very attractive and seeing her curves accentuated with light bubbles from the soap was getting me going. I had no plans to take care of it at the moment because the fear of slipping and getting crushed or washed away was ever prevalent.

After Sam had finishing rising off she turned off the shower and grabbed me. She dropped me in a towel and dried me off then set me on the bathroom sink and dried herself off. She got into her pajamas and then grabbed me and took me to the bedroom.

“Okay well you actually didn’t do half bad for your first day. You actually felt really good under my feet at work. Here’s where you can stay when you’re not in my boots” Sam said going to closet of her bedroom and pulling out a pair of UGG boots.

“There’s like a toilet in here and its soft enough to get a goodnights sleep in. Remember though if you try to pull anything or get away I just wont crush you, ill swallow you whole. Got it” Sam angerly said

“GOT IT!” She yelled with anger on her face. I nodded yes knowing that a verbal response would go unheard

“Good! Now get some rest little foot toy, got a big day ahead of you tomorrow, the girls are going out clubbing!” Sam then resigned to her bed and turned out the lights.

In the UGG boot was a little makeshift toilet and a old sock clearly meant to be a blanket. I wonder why she has this id she goes through Inchies so fast. The last one she had for only a few days. Were there other places like this in her home? I hadn’t actually seen any other Inchies just a general mention of them. I wonder how many Inchies have been where I am right now. In this boot, being used as a foot toy for this spoiled cruel girl. There was no use asking these questions to myself because I would likely never get the answer to them. In a few days or even tomorrow ill slip up or Sam will be having a bad day or even she just gets a little peckish and ill be gone. Another will take my place under her foot or in her stomach. They may sit here too in this UGG boot and wonder if there were others like them. Of course there was, and one of them was Me.
Chapter End Notes:
Next chapter: the club