- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Let me know what you think about the story, Reviews are welcomed
I eventually passed out in the box once everyone was long asleep. I Awoke to a falling sensation in the box sending me into freefall before hitting the side. Luckily there was padding along with the food and water, without it id of certainly hurt myself from the fall. Trying to listen to my surroundings but to no avail. Wherever I was, was dead quiet. After a few hours I had passed a finally heard voices but not of the girls who had found me. There were men now and after eavesdropping it was clear I was dropped off at a package center. The next three days were rough. I didn’t know how long I was going to be In this box so I had rationed the granola bar and water so it would last at least a week but with not light and only the sound of delivery drivers and cars it was hard to get a sense of time. No one knew I was in here it seemed or at least didn’t care. I was a package to be delivered and nothing more. I thought many times that it could be worse. I could be dead, digested by my Lena my previous captor, or a living toe ring for her. That was a slow death that I did not want to Imagine. There was still hope that maybe Sam would be nice, or maybe keep me as a pet? A sneaking dread within me knew that this probably wasn’t the case but I had to keep hope up while being flung around my cardboard prison. Finally, though the sounds were much different. The truck stopped and my box was picked up and set down shortly after before I heard the truck take off. The sounds were not of a package center that I had grown so used to by this point. I could hear birds chirping, People walking, and many cars passing by. Finally, the sound of the door opening and my box getting picked up. I could hear the sound of heels on stairs or maybe boots it was hard to tell and then the jingle of keys. The door opened and closed just as fast. The click of a lock and the sound of a zipper, wait no two zippers. Now soft footsteps and my box was set down and still. A drawer opened and the sound of cutting. Light seeped into the cardboard prison. Blinding me as the tape was cut and the top opened. Light flooded in blinding me. I put my hands up to cover my eyes.

“Awwww, is that you? You look so different all bald and small” bellowed from a voice above me. It was high pitched and I could hear the excitement in the voice. Before my eyes could even adjust, I was grabbed and thrust upward, A feeling I should have gotten used to.

“Do you remember me little guy? We went to college together!” She spoke. I was so close to her face that I could feel the warmth of her breath and the smell of…. Coffee? Some sort of drink on her breath. It overtook me for a moment.

“No? Eh its okay, not that it matters anymore. I will say though you’re like the 5th Inchie from school I’ve gotten my hands on.” She said as I was moved from her face to the table.

“I literally have the app alert me if anyone goes on sale, all you got to do is put in the names and it tells you, and well you were fairly cheap too so that helped.” She droned on and I started checking my surroundings. I was in a studio apartment it looked like, maybe a one bed 1 bath. I was standing on the granite countertops and the vibe of the place was new age minimalism but more plants than that. She was wearing a black dress that went down just above her knees. She was also wearing stocking and I could see the tall black boots she took off when she got into the apartment. The place too was immaculately clean. No crumbs on the counter and no clutter either. She was also wearing the earrings, maybe of the same Inchie she ate in college or maybe someone else but they were very obvious as she walked around the house talking to me.

“Oh my god, I’ve been going on and on. Where are my manners, are you hungry? Can I get you something to drink? That must’ve been a long trip.” She asked but before I could even answer she was already in the fridge getting me something. Maybe this wouldn’t be so bad? Was I going to be a pet? I guess I could be okay with that. My thoughts were interrupted.

“Here you go, eat up.” She said as she laid out some leftover sushi and a tiny dish of water next to me and then sat down at the counter and watched above me. I reluctantly approached and took a bite. At first not stuffing myself but then as if I hadn’t eaten in days, which was almost true the granola bar wasn’t too filling over the last few days. In the middle of my first real meal, I heard a giggle coming from behind me. Turning to look Sam was just giggling to herself.

“Oh, please don’t mind me, you just look so cute eating food the same size as you” she said taking out her phone and snapping a picture of me.

“This is going on the story” she said. I stopped eating, The air still had a sense of dread in it like the calmness before a storm.

“Sam” I called out. Her attention was glued to her phone. “SAM” I yelled and finally caught her attention.

“Are you speaking? I’m sorry you Inchies are always too small to hear.” She said and returned to her phone. It was a few more minutes till she put her phone down and the attention returned back to me.

“You know… What was your name again? I forget so now you’re Inchie. You know Inchie I’m so excited to have you. There’s something special about knowing you beforehand. Like you used to be my size, isn’t that just crazy?” She said clearly not wanting a response.

“You also couldn’t have arrived at a more perfect time, it’s just starting to get cold out” she said. I was confused at what she meant by that, but the hope of a being a pet to this rich spoiled brat was dwindling.

“Do you wanna see the other Inchies? I have pictures of all of them” she said as her fingers descended towards me. But they passed over and grabbed the remaining sushi. She put the rest of it into her mouth searching through her phone.

“Well, you know the first one” She gestured towards her earrings

“He was great and Im sure you saw the video. Like everyone saw it that year, but his family was such jerks about it afterwards, like get over it, he was an Inchie, end of story” she said as my face turned white. Whatever she had in store for me was clearly malicious. The nonchalant nature of the situation was petrifying. How she talked about how inconvenient it was for her that his family took legal action.

“Well, here is the second one I got my hands on, don’t remember his name but he was a squirmer” She said as the phone was brought in front of me. The video started, this time she was in her dorm room, maybe senior year. She was only wearing panties. There was a Inchie in between her B cup breasts. She was squeezing them together and then grabbed him and dropped him into her mouth, Swallowing not a second later. The video ends as she sticks her tongue out.

“That’s the only video I have on here the rest are just pictures” She scrolled though the camera roll. The next one was a picture of her bare foot covered in blood and guts.

“First one I crushed like that actually, you Inchies feel real good when you pop like that and apparently are really good moisturizers too.” She aid, horrified what was about to become of me she scrolled to the next photo. This was a picture of her bare shaven vagina, dripping with a pinkish substance with her two fingers spread open to show the viscosity of the liquid.

“This guy exploded right was I orgasmed, literally top ten feelings and there was almost nothing left of him. Actually, funny story I would occasionally find a bone here or there for like a week after this.” The monster continued and the final picture popped on the screen. This one was of a log of shit in the toilet. Her fingers zoomed in on the screen giving a close up of what this was. Embedded in her shit were bones and a skull protruding.

“Did you know you guys come out like this? Isn’t that wild? These bones are actually a necklace right now its in the other room.” The giantess spoke. I was pale white, why was she showing me this? With this some sort of psychological torture? Was it some way to keep me in my-
Her hand was around me as I was yanked up and held over her head.

“Bye bye little inchie” She said as she closer her eyes and opened her maw

“Ahhhhhh” She said as I screamed, This was the end bought and eaten by some spoiled brat I knew for a just a moment in college. I closed my eyes and waited, and waited, and waited? I opened my eyes and saw Sam holding in a laugh. As soon as she saw that I was looking she burst out laughing

“Ahahahah, Oh my god, you should’ve seen the look on your face. I Almost feel bad for you, but no, I’m not going to eat you. But really you should’ve seen your face.” She spoke. She was messing with me? Was it all a joke? Just to get a rise out of me. What was real and what was messing with me? Tears were streaming down my face. This all was too much. I should be home, with my friends. My family. God I’m never going back am I. No. This must be a bad dream. I’m in a coma or something clearly. I had a stroke at the store, yeah that was it. I must’ve had a stroke and this is my coma dream.

“Hello? Yeah, earth to Inchie. Sorry I just had to give you a good scare but onto business. Let’s make a few things clear, you are a toy or whatever I need you to be. And for the next few months, or however long you last, I need you to be my insole. I have a lot of walking to do throughout the day and my feet get cold or tired so you’re going to be in my boots.” She said as her toned shifted. She was much sterner and commanding than before.

“Ill give you a few tips since you’ve been such a good sport and I want you to last a good while in there. Stay near my toes when I’m walking, it feels good when you’re there and you’re a lot less likely to get crushed, than if you were under my heel or ball. When I’m not wearing these boots I expect you to be cleaning the insides, not only will that keep you alive it also makes my boots all nice and clean, And finally when I’m at work or just bored I’m going to take you out and play with you in between my feet, just go limp, If you fight it you’re gonna break and you’re really not that irreplaceable.” She told me the rules like God speaking his laws of the land. Which in some ways was fitting. Sam was my god now, she owns me. Doesn’t even see me as a person just a toy.

“Look Inchie, I like you and spent a good amount of money on you, maybe if you do a reaaallyyy good job as an insole in my boots ill upgrade you to a less dangerous position but for now…” She said as she walked me over to her tall black boots and dropped me in. As I hit the sole with a thud the first thing that hit me was the smell. It was a mix of rancid cheesy smell with something artificially floral. I could see the indent where her foot sits in the boots all the toes so defined for extended usage. Above me through the opening of the boot was her face, smiling and watching me.

“And last thing, if you try to escape or get out at all, even if you accidentally fall out of this boot, I will not hesitate to end you fucker. I’ve had a few try and let me tell you I always enjoy nice smooth feet for a day or two.” She spew her words at me. Then she proceeded to walk away. I sat there for a few minutes. My nose was getting used to the smell or at least tolerating it. This wasn’t a coma dream it was too real. I felt my shaven head and tears streamed down my face. This was my life now. The insole of a spoiled brat. The nightmare would only get worse. Tomorrow she would presumably wear the boot that is now my home. I guess I could always just place myself under her ball or heel and just get it over with. Was this what life was now? A shadow was cast over me and I collapsed under the weight of a soft fabric.
“Also here you go, I usually wear the same nylons all week and wash them for laundry day” She spoke above me as her dirty nylon stocking was dropped on top of me. The smell I thought Id gotten used to was now ten times worse. The stocking was damp, and I could feel the lint and crumbs that she had picked up while walking around her apartment. I laid under that stocking and cried myself to sleep. Maybe tomorrow I would wake up back in my bed.
Chapter End Notes:
Where do you want this story to go? Not sure if hes going to make it through being an Insole. Next chapter soon