- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This was originally suggested in a review on a different story of mine, I thought it would make a better standalone short story.

My wife has always had this... fetish i guess you would call it. She wants to use her powers and turn me into an object and use me in bed, if you get my meaning. I was always against it because of all the things that could go wrong, like what happens if she can't turn me back? I very much enjoy being alive as an adult human, I'm hesitant to risk losing that. It's our 5 year anniversary coming up though and she's been hinting at it almost every day, little things like we see a toy in the adult toy store and shell say something like “Imagine if that was you...” and i just give a chuckle and kind of agree. The thing is, i think i have to give her what she wants at this point, id feel bad if I didn't. So, when our anniversary rolls around i agree to it and she gets as excited as i spect she would. That, is how i find myself sitting on her bedside table next to a bottle of lube, waiting to be used, as her brand new, shiny butt plug. She told me that the process is completely reversible as long as I'm physically here and not being used. I seem to have all my senses, which could go either way honestly but I'm not expecting to enjoy this as much as she will. 

The process of getting changed was almost instant, she just looked at me with her eyes glowing a weird reddish color and i started shrinking down. First, all my limbs kinda disappeared into my body and i slowly shrunk onto the bed. It felt like my whole body was being compressed into a tiny form, which i guess it was. My face unfortunately ended up as the tip of the butt plug with just about everything else being the base. As far as i can tell, there's nothing special about the kind of butt plug i am, but i think maybe i vibrate? I have a weird sense that i could vibrate if a switch was pushed but I'm not sure why. Hopefully she gets what she needs out of this and we never have to do it again, there are other ways I'm sure we could use her powers to benefit us in the bedroom without me being shoved face first into her ass.

On that topic, I'm currently sitting on her table, as i mentioned, waiting for her to get ready. She said she needed to clean up and get herself ready for me. Hopefully that means everything is going to be completely cleaned out. I heard somewhere that porn stars would do enemas to clean everything out before an anal shot, maybe that's what she's doing. That would be nice, then maybe we could actually both enjoy it. All i know is she's been gone a couple hours “getting ready”.

I can hear the door to the bedroom opening, but to my horror i dont see my wife standing there. If i had blood in my body, it would have been draining from my face, because standing in front of me is none other than my wife's rival from work. They both work in some witchy place making potions or something. I dont really know because i never paid much attention when my wife was telling me about it, but what i do remember is that i really hate this bitch. She's always hitting on my wife, even though she knows my wife is straight AND married. They knew each other in college and have been rivals ever since, my wife rejecting her advances only making it worse.

“Well, what do we have here? Has my pretty little Jessie done something against the rules and turned you into an object? Matt, I'm sorry to get you involved like this, but there's no way I'm missing out on this opportunity.”

Her hand reached out and wrapped entirely around my base, as i saw my wife walk into the room, covered in only a towel. I could see her face go white as she realized what was happening.

“Rose, what are you doing here? You can't break into my-“ my wife started to say.

“Jessie, i know what you did and if you dont want your powers revoked, you're gonna do whatever i say right now. Matt is gonna have a little fun with me, I'll I'm gonna have a lot of fun with you. That is, if you want me to keep my mouth shut and not keep my new little friend here.”

“You bitch, if powers worked on you-“

“but they dont my sweet little Jessie. Now, you're gonna give me the night of my life, and then you can get back to whatever you and your disgusting little man toy were about to do. Now, id suggest dropping that towel and showing me that delicious little body of yours while i take care of your tiny little hubby.”

I saw my wife, her face going completely red with either anger or embarrassment, dropping her towel before i was brought down to the bottom of roses skirt. Going inside, i could see she wasn't even wearing any panties underneath. I was brought face first to her shaved pussy and rubbed between her lips, getting completely coated in her growl as the sight of my naked wife caused her to get more and more excited. I could taste the salty liquid coating my face and she brought me around and slowly pushed me into her tight asshole, the smell of shit and sweat filling my sense as the ring parted around my face, slowly sucking me into her dark depths. I felt her shiver as i made a popping sound, and fell all the way in, my base preventing me from going any further.

“Now then, lets just turn on this handy little vibrate feature you included and we can get started.” Rose said, while switching on the vibrate.

My whole body started shivering like i was cold, and i could feel her ass tighten in response to the pleasure i was giving her. This is the whole reason i wanted to avoid this whole idea in the first place and now, not only am i stuck inside some other girls asshole, she's forcing my wife to fuck her just so i can turn back. 


        ***


“Alright Jessie, I'm gonna need you to lay on the bed face up so i can tie you down like the naughty girl you are, do you think you can just reject me and get away with it? Teasing me all these years and just telling me no?”

With no choices left to her, Jessie lay down on the bed she shared with her husband and patiently waited for her torture to begin as rose tied her arms and legs to the sides of the bed with the rope she had used with Matt just the other day. The things she shared with her husband now being used against her in a perverse form of punishment, her own husband included.

“Good, lets do something about that cute little face of yours. I hope you were joking about being straight, because I'm about to have the ride of my life, and you're gonna learn a little bit about breath control.”

Jessie could only look straight ahead as Rose climbed on the bed and hovered over her face, bare ass and pussy slowly lowering down. She could see Matt's base, pushed up as far as he could go, she felt sorry for what he had to go through, all because she wanted to try out a fetish she had for years, even though it was technically forbidden. A fact now being used against her, as roses pussy, completely wet already, fell onto Jessie's face. Rose sat with her full weight, covering Jessie's mouth and nose, while grinding back and forth, using her nose for pleasure as her face got coated in the slick juices.

“Mmm you like that Jessie? Do i taste good? I hope Matt thinks so, i can feel him vibrating right now while my pussy is covering your face. This could have been more fun for you, but no, you just had to keep denying me. Well, now I'm gonna get everything i wanted.”

Still covering her face, she could feel rose lean over as she starting to play with Jessie's pussy. It shamed her to admit it, even to herself but Jessie was starting to enjoy it. When Roses tongue starting gently feeling around her clit, a jolt of pleasure shot through her in a way she had never felt before.

“I could feel that shiver of delight, you better start doing the same if you want me to keep going.” Rose said in a sultry voice.

Cautiously, Jessie poked her tongue out and probed roses pussy, the taste coating her tongue wasn't as bad as she thought it would be, it was actually kind of nice. Committing to it, Jessie pushed her tongue in as deep as she could, pulling out and exploring the folds of roses pussy. She heard rose gasp in excitement and felt her double down. The torture turning into a bizarre 69 that Jessie never realized she would enjoy.

Both rose and Jessie came at the same time, with rose squirting all over Jessie's face, leaving her in a puddle of juices that Jessie coaxed out.

Rose climbed off of Jessie, reaching behind her, she pulled Matt out. Jessie was ashamed to admit that she had completely forgotten about her husband during her first lesbian experience.

“I guess you can have him back now.” Rose said.

Without untying her, rose reached between Jessie's legs and pushed Matt, still vibrating, into Jessie's now soaked pussy, causing the girl to gasp with an almost painful pleasure after the recent orgasm. 

“W-Wait dont go...” Jessie said, panting through the orgasm, as yet another threatened to overshadow the first.

“Maybe w-we can talk this through. I may have been a- a little rude in telling you no. Untie me?’

“Baby, that is exactly what i was hoping to hear. What do we do about little Matt there? I dont think he's gonna like this as much as you do.” Rose said, glancing down at the still vibrating butt plug.

“We can use him however we want, he's just an object. It's not like anyone will miss him other than me, he didn't even have any family left.” Jessie said.

“I think this is the start of a beautiful relationship.”

***

I could hear everything happening outside of roses asshole as she forced my beautiful wife to be tied down on the bed. Every word she said sparked anger that I couldn't let out while i was trapped in her ass, let alone trapped as a butt plug. But the real shock hit when i could hear my wife whimper in pleasure at whatever rose did to her, while Jessie only pleased her back! They both came at the same time, i could feel it in roses case as everything tightened around me, squeezing me painfully all around my silver body. I was suddenly pulled out with another pop. I was again shocked when my own wife asked her to stay! But i was horrified at my wife suggesting i stay as a toy while this bitch steals my wife. It didn't hit home until she said that she was the only person that would miss me though, it was true that I didn't have family or friends outside of my wife but i thought that only solidified our marriage. Apparently i was wrong, because now I'm going to be stuck as a toy for these two girls pleasure. My worst nightmare coming true as my humanity would be stolen from me, just like my wife. I guess they say hindsight is twenty-twenty, i should have listened to my gut and never let her transform me.