- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Full story with 7 images here!

https://harmonymotion.gumroad.com/l/qutny

Chapter 2 - Ultimate Goal Achieved, in a Way

Dee awoke with a pounding headache. Was this the afterlife? The agonizing pain stabbing her mind felt too mild for hell, and the fresh, cool breeze, while pleasant, certainly couldn’t be considered heaven.


Fresh, cool breeze? Where was she? This couldn’t have been the harsh environment of the gas giant she’d been sentenced to. She would’ve needed an atmosuit to survive out in the open like this!


Dee tried to ignore the pain as she lay on the ground, trying to get her wits about her. Slowly she opened her eyes, and even more patiently, waited for her vision to come into focus.


She took deep, calming breaths as the wind continued to blow. There was an atmosphere here! The ground she was lying on was surprisingly soft and pleasant. Tiny, hazy specks passed by her frame of vision as she continued to recover. The sky was an alien blue, dotted by cotton candy clouds.


They looked so... close. Testing her strength, she raised an arm toward one of those clouds. Her fingers could almost touch them! And she was feeling better by the second. There were no signs of injury from her high speed hover mobile chase, no discomfort.


Dee clutched at that condensed vapor in the sky, trying to grasp it. It was oh so close. The cloud dissipated as she waved her arm and wiggled her fingers, scattering the wet formation.


Her heart started to pound rapidly. Something had gone seriously right, she finally understood. Sitting up, she discovered her vision was well and good. She was still dressed in the bold red and blue colors of Ginormon’s prison outfit. Hugging her knees to her chest, Dee examined her surroundings carefully.


She dug her fingers into the ground, curling them and scooping up a small clod of dirt. It was soft enough for her to carve through at the surface, but she didn’t have to go far before the ground suddenly got tougher and gave her resistance. Still, a little more exertion and she broke through the dense rock and held that chunk of alien planet in her hands.


Looking at it closely, it looked as if she’d gone through the crust of the planet itself! She could clearly see the network of roots from the grasses—and bushes?—in her hand before the earth turned hard and dense, grey and dehydrated.


And then underneath that layer, just pure, dark stone with no sign of vegetation at all!


That didn’t make sense. It would’ve taken a large industrial machine to dig as deep as she’d done. And then another large industrial machine to lift the whole thing up in one piece. Was this planet just terraformed differently?


Dropping the plot of earth, it landed with a loud rumble. Looking around her, she saw that she was eye level with a large plot of bushes. The plant life on this planet was so strange! These short shrubs all had a long, mostly bare trunk, bfeore blossoming out into a canopy of green!


And beyond that, tiny hills of dirt shaped like uneven triangles with their jagged, uneven peaks at the top, covered in white.


As Dee climbed to her feet, the realization hit her.


It wasn’t the planet that was strangely put together. She was tall! Really tall. Those bushes she had been examining, now only came up to her upper thighs as she rose to full height. Those tiny hills in the distance, the highest ones were eye level with her.


She replayed the recent, stressful events in her mind. Was the pressure getting to her? Could she trust her memory at all? The gun hadn’t worked, right?


So, she hadn’t gotten taller. But she’d been transported to a planet where everything was magnitudes smaller than it was on her home planet.


It was her wildest fantasy come true.


Perhaps this really was heaven!


Scarcely believing it, she reached down and plucked a single tree out of the ground. A swarm of creatures flew away from the nearby vicinity. If she hadn’t known better, she would have thought they were airborne pests, but the sound of squawking and the flap of their tiny wings... they were birds!


And to her, they were insignificant little specks!


Dee laughed with unhidden mirth as she held the tree in her hands like a toothpick. Licking her red lips, she flipped the whole thing before her eyes and parallel to the earth. With anticipation, she held it at both ends with either hand and applied the tiniest pressure.


It broke right down its center of mass with a satisfying loud crack, splintering into a billion pieces.


“Oh yessss!” Dee whooped, raising her arms into the air in jubilation as she flung the forgotten tree into the distance.


But playing with a single tree wasn’t enough, now was it her life’s dream to bird watch on an alien planet. She bent forward at the waist, eclipsing the whole forest and shrouding it in shadow. Her large palm extended downward ominously as her fingers carved through the solid, dense undergrowth as if she were scooping ice cream with a molten hot scoop. Curving her palm and sweeping through the ground, she lifted half the forest into the air and brought it to her face.


She watched up close as the birds panicked to flee from the trees, dropping back down to a more manageable altitude. Dee could only laugh. She stood taller than where the birds on this planet flew!


The sound of a few dozen footsteps trampling leaves and branches was growing louder. Dee extended her index finger and swept away a swath of undergrowth and brush, creating a clearing for whatever was approaching. Large, entangled roots tore out from the earth as her casual motion terraformed the island in her palm so easily! She laughed at how easy it was to perform a feat that would have taken her civilization a whole team of people working for a month!


A herd of four legged creatures came running to the forefront. The ones leading the pack had enormous antlers on their heads. They skidded to a stop once they met Dee’s large face, looming and peering at them.


Behind them were other four legged creatures, furrier and standing lower to the floor. They appeared to be the predators, chasing the much taller, fragile looking creatures that now stood between a giantess and their hunters.


The furry creatures stopped in their tracks too, going from hungry, snarling predators to a whimpering pack of scared whelps. One of the more expressive ones standing near the now suspended island even glanced all about him, almost in disbelief that their world was now in midair!


Dee was fascinated by the hunters, wanting to examine them more closely. And then... her eyes just did it! Every tiny detail. She could see it as if she stood mere inches in front of them! Her pupils darted around as she virtually traveled the forest itself, seeing the cracks and edges on tree bark and the shape and outline of every leaf with her unique eyes.


Dee laughed wickedly, shaking that huge swath of the forest with her body’s gyrations. The animals all struggled to stay upright. The air swirled around her as her lungs sucked in the air’s currents, her exhalations strong and forceful, blowing out the loose plant matter balanced on her palm.

She’d had enough fun with some of the fuzzy creatures of this planet. Dee wanted to find other sentient bipedal life forms—see if they were anything like her, especially in the height department. It didn’t appear to be the case, considering the planet’s weak gravitational pull. It was either not very massive or not very dense, or both. In either case, if there were other bipedal life forms (and she hoped there were), she would have expected to see someone of her height already. The planet simply was not that large.


She eyed the distant hills as an electric current coursed through her body. Towering over all of these small creatures had been fascinating, but dominating the landscape with her size was getting her excited, in a not so subtle way. She was getting wet between her legs, and the prison garment was not thick enough to prevent it from soaking through. Large drops of her sticky arousal fell to the ground below, soaking the greenery and earth with her sexual juices.


Lowering her little island part way before letting it crash back to solid ground, Dee broke into a light jog toward what must have been this planet’s mountains. She slowed her stride to pull off her prison shoes and enjoyed the sensation of running barefoot, her toes and heels slamming into the planet, causing the ground to quake below her. The sight of the planet rumbling because of her turned her on even more. She moaned deeply as she increased her pace.


Within a few minutes, Dee had reached that little mountain range. She looked behind her to find deep imprints of her footsteps tattooed into solid rock, detailing the path she had taken. For creatures on this planet, every single one of her steps must have been so far apart!


Enough waiting. Dee had been working on this, dreaming of this her whole life. Without ceremony, she undid her prison fatigues, peeled them off her body and tossed them to the side, draping over a huge swath of the mountain range with her prison uniform.


Fingering her own waiting nether lips with one hand, she squatted down so that her eyes were level with the jagged peak of the mountain and used her other hand to encircle the base of one of the smaller mountains. Despite what she’d just done to a forest, Dee couldn’t believe how easy it was!


The ancient stone crumbled under her fingers as she got a firm grip with her hand. In fact, it was harder not to just pulverize the mountain into useless dust entirely!


Ceasing the stroking of her hungry pussy and aching clit, Dee removed her sticky hand and brought it to the other side of the mountain. The biggest challenge would be getting that mountain in one usable piece for her wicked desires.


It soon became clear that the mountain refused to be excavated in one large piece. Fearing that her toy would become useless, Dee exercised her creativity. She’d been the only one on Ginormon to even consider technology such as a size ray, after all. She idly wondered what was happening with it right now...


While she speculated, her hands were busy at work. She ran them over the thick base of the mountain, squeezing and crushing it with her hands until it was the proper width. The stone flaked away under her touch. When squeezing threatened to shatter the shaft that she was building, she went in delicately by jabbing it with her fingers and nails, her power more than enough to chip away at it with precision.


When it was the proper girth, she began to run her hands up and down the mountain, molding millenia old stone into her own personal sex toy—a nice, thick, cylindrical phallus that on this planet stood 1,000 meters in height.


Dee licked her lips. She couldn’t wait.


Standing up and swinging one leg over the pointy peak of the stone, she smoothed it over by rubbing her hand over it in a curved motion, fashioning out a large dome. Her nectar dripped onto the stone in anticipation, turning into new frost at the extreme cold temperatures at that altitude which didn’t bother her one bit.


Biting her lip, Dee tossed her long brunette hair, measuring well over 400 meters, behind her back. With one hand on the rocky tip of the mountain and another once again spreading her slick petals, she lowered herself, legs bent, until the tip of her makeshift landmark-worthy phallus teased the soft curtains to her intimacy.


She gasped at the shock of the cold toy inserting into her tight coils. Despite her size, she’d never been filled by something so large before, even in relation to her current stature! And the thought that she was making such an exhibition of yourself, even in apparently a remote location like this... anyone could be watching her right now from hundreds of kilometers away.


God, she hoped this planet had an intelligent civilization of tinies. And that they were watching.


Without further ado, she guided herself down the rocky rod, wiggling her hips and gasping as the cold, lifeless stone entered her aching, hungry pussy.


Oh, to feel so filled and fulfilled! Dee’s eyes rolled into the back of her head as her lips parted to allow entry to the dildo ramming her hyper-sensitive throbbing G-spot. She luxuriated in the feeling as the stone heated up, both from her heated, rushing blood and the slick friction as her body rubbed the shaft, up and down, up and down.


Her tongue slid out of her mouth as she panted for air, her arousal boiling over, her hot breath steaming in the chilly atmosphere, high in the sky. The vapors started to form their own clouds overhead as Dee continued to fuck herself by riding on a mountain that she’d reshaped just by touching it with her hands!


But as good as it felt, Dee wanted more. She opened her eyes, looking at the world around and beneath her. Beneath her. Realizing her fantasy, seeing how insignificant any other potential beings on this planet would be compared to her... god, she wished that she could find some of the native inhabitants soon!


The mountain was crumbling away now as her pussy contracted tighter and tighter over the rock hard stone, wearing it away with her fierce riding and squeezing. What if she’d already killed a bunch of the native inhabitants in her brief run on the way here? Had she trampled them to death, completely unaware that they were even present down there? Or perhaps the radiating earthquake under her feet had been the thing to do them in, collapsing their entire primitive civilization. And she hadn’t even meant any harm!


It would be such a shame...


But it was so fucking hot!


Dee moaned, the volume of her arousal splitting the heavens. If she extracted herself from her hand made monument, it would scarcely be recognized as a mountain anymore, not even by this tiny civilization’s standards.


Pumping her legs and finding no limits to her endurance, Dee continued to impale herself, speeding up in intensity as her arousal burned ever hotter. She greedily sought more stimulation, demanding more of this planet as it proved unable to keep up with something as intimate and delicate as just her feminine sex!


Her ass was slamming into the ground now. She groped her own breasts, their size comparable to the mountain she was fucking into oblivion. Except her breasts, topped with their own erect feminine peaks, were faring much better than that mountain was.


Over and over her pussy pulverized it as she fertilized the soil with her nectar, moaning and thrashing. The ground trembled under her enthusiastic self stimulation. The air around her was growing heated, her chest and back flushing cherry red, forehead beaded in sweat as she felt the onset of an inevitable orgasm budding deep within her womb.


She was on her knees now, pounding the ground and what was left of the mountain. Her bare feet tingled in anticipation of the crashing wave that would soon overwhelm her. She dug her delicate hands into the earth, clenching her fingers through the earth and tugging as though she were still on planet Ginormon, in her own bed, thrashing about as she gripped her sheets for purchase.


But on this planet, she carved enormous, deep trenches into the ground with her digits.


“I’m... a... giantess,” she panted, squeezing her eyes shut tightly. “I’m gonna come!!!”


With a final, thundering slam, Dee shattered what little remained of the dildo as her inner muscles clenched around it instinctively, pressing it into a slurry of her sexual juices and molten rock. She screamed as pulses of pure pleasure radiated through her body, toes curling as the greatest pleasure she’d ever experienced blasted through her nervous system, leaving her scalp, her fingers, and her stiff, erect pink nipples tingling.


Huddled over and quivering, Dee took a few minutes to gather herself. Still radiating in the pleasant aftershock of a monumental, monument shattering orgasm, her breasts heaved as she drew deep breaths. Maybe it was the adrenaline coursing through her body after her near death experience on Ginormon, or the hormones running rampant as she made a huge exhibition of herself on a completely alien planet where her most secret, deepest desire had been fulfilled, but Dee swore the air smelled sweeter here.


The colors of this planet were so vibrant, the breeze so wonderful, and her physique... absolutely fucking marvelous. Aside from the slight headache which had long since subsided, Dee seemed to be completely unharmed. Hell, after such an overwhelmingly satisfying pent up sexual release, she expected to find her body drained, limbs weak and limp, her body and mind ready for a snooze.


But the more she breathed in, the more wonderful she felt. She could go like this forever!


Standing up and extending her skyscraper long legs to full height, Dee grabbed her prison fatigues once more. She bent over at the waist and swiped the dirt off of her body, raining large (for the planet) clods of land back onto the surface. For her, it was mere detritus.


Now, to go and explore for the local natives. Imagining it and masturbating to the thought of a tiny civilization was wonderful, but oh lord, if she could fulfill it in reality...