- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jacob finds himself inside Jazmine's salty treat.

Mmmm...” her moan shook the world. Jacob could see nothing, but he could hear- and feel- everything. Ken's cum was like quicksand, constantly fighting to pull the tiny man to certain death beneath its viscous surface. All the while, the great monster that was his stepmother's tongue lapped at the massive cock like it was an ice cream cone, cleaning up any drops rolling off the throbbing tip.

Saliva mixed with the seed, eventually giving Jacob an easier time keeping himself afloat. However, the giant tongue loomed closer and closer. He could feel every lick sending a pulse through the puddle of semen as more and more of the fluid was taken up by the muscle's ceaseless efforts. Finally, the inevitable happened. A wall of bumps and ridges crashed into him, picking him up with the last drops of cum. Fluid drained away around him, and there was a massive gulp that jerked the tongue. But still Jacob remained, glued to the tongue while his stepmother's lips parted and light flooded inside.

Ahh!” she moaned, showing off a mouth empty of all except Jacob. Of course, she didn't know that. To her, every speck from her lover's dick had been licked up and swallowed, and now swirling around deep inside her belly. “Did I do good, Master?”

“Yes, Slave, you did.” he replied, stroking her cheek as she looked up at him. His huge cock, still hard despite the back-to-back orgasms, lay across the shining surface of her glossy lips, asserting his dominance even as he praised her. “Would you like some more?”

“More than anything in the world,” she whispered, entranced.

Ken stood there a moment, relishing the feeling of her warm breath on his cock. “Go ahead,” he said finally. Her mouth opened and the tip slipped inside. She sucked it for a moment, and then let it slide inside.

Jacob could only watch in horror as, once again, the enormous dick rushed toward him, forcing anything around to contend with its size. He was unable to move as the bellend slammed into him with its spongy skin coated in an adhesive-like stickiness. It gripped him, and scraped him along Jazmine's taste buds until a layer of saliva loosened his bonds. He didn't have time to think about his “good fortune,” though; as soon as he was free from the tip, it barreled over him, mashing him into the giant tongue as it moved forward. The shaft followed, the hardened nature of it a more painful experience than the more forgiving skin of the tip.

The cock rested a moment, and the world quaked again with another one of his stepmother's moans. Jacob could feel Ken's heartbeat pounding through a cable-like vein in the shaft. It was another reminder of how small he was. He was beyond notice, even in the couple's most sensitive parts. The normal function of their organs were no longer everyday occurrences able to be ignored. Now, for Jacob at least, they were his world.

The enormous shaft was on the move. It was slow at first, but gained more and more speed as the giants' passions grew, just like before. Jacob wasn't rolled; he was mashed, smeared, scraped across Jazmine's tongue with even the slightest movement from the colossal cock. In the deepest parts of his mind, he knew he should be thankful, if only just a bit. He knew the tip of the dick was sliding down his stepmother's throat at the cusp of each thrust. How could it not? The thing was a monster.

Every push from Ken came with more force than the last. He gripped his lover's face, her ears, anything that could be used for support. It had started as oral sex, but now it was a full face-fucking. Jazmine choked and gagged. Spittle flew from the sides of her mouth as every instinct told her to reject the thing being forced down her throat. But, her love was too strong. She greedily took every inch of his girth, slurping along its length while her gag reflex merely massaged Ken's tip. All the while, both of them were totally unaware of the shrunken man struggling to survive in the chaos within his stepmother's mouth.

Finally, it happened. Much like the times previous, Jacob felt a shudder run through the beast trapping him. He never saw the eruption, though. All he knew was that a white wave had overtaken him, and now he was drowning. He squirmed and struggled, but the enormous weight on him moved in its own time, without any regard for the shrunken man it lay atop. As it unsheathed itself from Jazmine's mouth, her lips pressed around it tightly to ensure no drops escaped her maw.

Mmmm,” she moaned again, shaking the liquid as Jacob broke its surface. He gasped for fresh air, but there was none to be had that wasn't saturated with the smell of cum. He drank it in anyway, breathing from his stepmother's breaths. Beneath him, her monstrous tongue squirmed. It sent tremors up through the thick liquid. Then, it leapt up. Jacob was caught atop it with the puddle of cum. The tongue tilted itself like a mountain, and Jacob was forced over its tip as the fluid cascaded down to the bottom of her mouth. When all was collected at the muscle's base, she slowly lowered it until the sea-beast sank beneath the surface of the cum-and-spit ocean. For a moment, Jacob was caught beneath its slimy underside. Fortunately, he was pushed out and back to its topside as the fluids flowed to make way for the massive object.

“Don't swallow,” came the muffled voice of Ken.

Light poured in passed the woman's lips as she opened wide for her master to see. Jacob saw his friend peering down at him, but he knew the giant would never see him in the slimy pool. Still, he called out to him, on instinct if nothing else. Of course, neither Ken nor Jazmine heard. Instead, his tiny voice was easily overpowered by his stepmother letting out another delighted moan. The tongue below began to move again, and Jacob's world became a blur. He saw his stepmother's mouth all around him, and occasionally the form of Ken would whirl by, framed by the woman's glistening lips. Jazmine swirled the cum around in mouth as though it were a fine wine, savoring it, letting it wash over every individual taste bud, her entire maw yearning to feel the warm, sticky cream. Her mouth watered with the taste of her lover, the added saliva allowing her to swish the pool around faster and harder. Atop teeth, along gums, and over every bit of her tongue Jacob was washed, only stopping when Ken said, “Ok.”

The tiny man's ocean slowed until only a gentle current was tugging him in a circle over the tongue. He saw his former friend looking down at him, one last time. “Now you may swallow,” the giant man finished.

The mouth closed. Jacob flowed along with the fluid to the back of it. The tongue shifted once more, and pressure sucked him down the long, fleshy tube of his stepmother's esophagus.

Toxic gasses assailed him as he fell with the glob of spit and cum into her stomach. He couldn't breathe. His eyes stung. His flesh burned.

“Can I please have some more, Master?” his stepmother's voice was all around him, vibrating the hell he found himself in.

“You're pretty thirsty toady!” the man's voice was muffled, far away, and hard to hear over the constant groaning of the woman's innards, but Jacob heard the words. Only, he was too broken to care.

Kissing. Sucking. Sloshing. And finally, moaning. These sounds were omnipresent as the tiny man slipped further and further into unconsciousness. Then, there was a gulp. He looked up just in time to see a white blob fall from the organic ceiling. It landed directly on him. Buried, concussed, and too weak to struggle, Jacob let the fluids consume him. With his last attempt at breath, he inhaled nothing but salty, saliva-filled semen while the world around him quaked as the stepmother he loved prepared for yet another round of debauchery with her master.

Chapter End Notes:

If you enjoyed this story, please consider checking out my DeviantArt account or Patreon. I sometimes post renders there, as well as polls and updates.

If you would like to commission me, all the necessary info can be found here: 

https://www.deviantart.com/ubersalamander/journal/Changes-to-Commissions-9-29-22-931111815