- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jacob finds himself positioned for a journey to Browntown.

At least she'd cleaned herself. That's all Jacob's shattered psyche could manage as a thought. As he was brought closer and closer to her puckered hole... at least she'd cleaned herself. Her cheeks rose on either side of him, eclipsing everything else from view... His face mashed into the wrinkled anus... Forced inside with help of Ken's cum and the strength of his cock... at least she'd cleaned herself.

In and out, back and forth... the motions were all the same as before, but the space was much tighter. He had no where to go. The little man was trapped in a cum-filled pocket between Jazmine's colon and Ken's dick. The sealed bubble made finding his breath a chore, but it kept him from touching his stepmother's colon directly. Some things can never be clean.

Outside and above, Jazmine moaned and squealed. She was no stranger to anal, but Ken was so big. Not like that limp-noddle husband of hers, or the stepson that lusted after her. She buried her face in the mattress, and her knuckles turned white as she squeezed her blanket. In truth, she felt sorry for the boy. It seemed like an insult for him to lust for her so much, only for her to give herself to his best friend. And give herself she did; a slap on her wobbling ass from Ken reminded her of why she did it, and forced all thoughts of Jacob out of her mind. She let a hand slither to her crotch, and she began to finger herself.

“Did I say that you could touch yourself?” Ken asked, his voice bouncing with his efforts.

“N...No, sir...”

“Then why are you?”

“I'm... sor... ry... Master.”

“What were you thinking of? It wasn't your husband, was it?”

“No! Never!”

“Then who?” he slowed his thrusting, ever so slightly. “Jacob?”

“No! Well, I... a bit...” she stammered. She couldn't lie to him, so she continued. “I... I was feeling... little bad for him... He... wants me...”

“Do you want him?”

“No! Of course not! I could never! He's just a... silly little boy! You're a man!” she tried to accentuate the point by tightening her anus muscles around his iron-hard shaft. “Jacob... is pathetic! He always has been! He... can never dream... of competing with you, Master. You're the only one I want... I need...”

“Prove it.”

Jazmine clenched her muscles as much as she could. She changed from a passive object to be used into a sexual beast intent on pleasing her lover. Her body rocked with his, but at his command she bucked against him, eager to take in as much of him as she could. She gritted her teeth, but bore him valiantly, all her thoughts on satisfying him as much as she could. “Any... thing for... you, Master!” she grunted. “We already... fuck... on my husband's bed... We can... fuck on... Jacob's... too...”

Ken laughed. “You'd do that for me? Fuck in your stepson's bed?”

“Of course!” she gasped. “Any... thing... for...”

Ken laughed again, and panted from how hard they were going. “Alright, I believe you. You may touch yourself.”

Her hand shot down between her legs in an instant. “What do you say?” Ken continued after a moment.

“Th... thank... you... Master.”

It was hard for Jacob to hear from so deep within her. Most of what he heard was just the squelching that followed the zenith of every thrust. The bubble he was trapped in was squished into a more condensed glob by his stepmother's tightening anus, in turn constricting his body. The nonstop thrusting was making him sick, and his little blob was shoved and squeezed up and down Jazmine's rectum by the giant black freight train plowing over everything within the woman's colon. For a time, the couples' conversation came down to him as little more than muffled tones from a world away. But, when Ken slowed his thrusting, Jacob was able to catch snippets of their chatter.

His heart fluttered a bit when he heard his name, but again the few hopes he had were dashed by subsequent remarks. How could she do this? Was it punishment? He'd tried to be the best stepson he could be, given the circumstances. Or, was she right? Was he really just a child in her eyes? Just a silly little boy to be teased...

Their thrusting continued again, saving him from hearing any more of the humiliating conversation. Instead, his stepmother's moans shook the world almost as much as Ken's enormous cock. And this time, there was no warning for the orgasm. The dick merely erupted, filling the tight cave until Jacob's air bubble burst from the pressure around it.

The next thing the shrunken man new, he was outside, struggling to keep his head above the surface of an absolute lake of cum. His stepmother's vagina was in front of him; he could see it and her ass both oozing with the hot fluid Ken had left there. Then, the woman's enormous body dropped. Her luscious curves flew downward until her glossy lips hung overhead. Her eyes scanned the area he was swimming in. Was she... looking at him?

“Your cock is covered in so much cum, Master,” she breathed.

Above Jacob, and above Jazmine, Ken's smooth voice descended. “Mmmh... yes, you've done well tonight, Slave. Now you can clean me up.”

Her eyes focused more closely on the tip of the dick. Maybe she had seen him!

“Mom! Down here!” Jacob cried, trying his best to yell and wave his arms without sinking into the salty depths below him. “Please see me!” Her face drew ever closer to the tip. “Yes! Down here!” Jacob's heart soared. He could deal with all that hurtful stuff later; for now he just needed to be rescued. He watched as her eyes came closer, and closer. Her plump lips, gleaming in the bedroom light, parted just before they met the dripping, creamy sea. Was she about to say something?

His hopes were dashed when her mouth cast everything in shadow. Her breath rushed over him as a warm wave. Tears welled up in his eyes, and his throat constricted with emotion. His stepmother's tongue rounded her sparkling mouth. Her lips puckered and descended. They slammed into Jacob, pushing him down further into the sea of cum. It was a kiss; Jazmine had finally kissed him, in a way. But then, the lips opened wider. Her mouth dropped in a rush to taste her lover's seed. Finally, the glistening, dripping lips sealed off the outside world, leaving the tiny man to face the future in total darkness.