- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jacob finds himself at the epicenter of his stepmom's affair.

Even now, Jazmine still felt tingles deep within her. She flexed her vaginal muscles, squeezing her iron walls together until the sensations subsided enough for her to stand up. From his texts, Ken would be here any minute. Girlish excitement fluttered in her chest as she retrieved the box hidden at the back of her closet. It had been a gift from Jacob's father, never worn. But, as she gingerly lifted the leather and steel lingerie from its packaging, she could think of no better occasion.

The garments may as well have been painted on. Every curve of her voluptuous form strained against the confines of the lingerie, making the leather groan with even her slightest movements. Her ass swallowed up the thong like it was nothing, and the bra struggled to contain her mammoth breasts. A new text message lit up her phone, a joyous squeak breaching her lips as she read, “Almost there.” She gazed long at herself in the mirror, making a few adjustments. She fluffed her hair, examined her make-up, and poked and prodded her rolling curves into fitting under her lingerie more flatteringly. All the while, the tingling inside her grew. She let a finger explore her labia, but resisted temptation to go further. Her womanhood clamped down once again, seeking to stave off the pleasure until he arrived. Finally satisfied with her appearance, she took her place on her knees before the bed. “The door is open for you, Master,” she sent back.

Through all this, Jacob was along for the ride. Stuck inside his stepmother, his world was shaken in all directions as she squeezed herself into the tight sexwear. When he tried to move, the tight, powerful vaginal walls squeezed him in place. Even moving his arms brought down their oppressive wrath, and so he resigned to remain motionless while his stepmother carried him through the giant outside world. Finally, everything became still. Heartbeats filled his ears; not his own, but the omnipresent pulse that ran through the fleshy cavern holding him. After a few minutes, he heard another thumping join the soundscape. Footsteps, starting far off and growing closer, and closer until they stopped right outside where his stepmother was. He heard a zipper, and then a man's voice: “Kiss it.”

“Yes, Master,” Jazmine whispered. Her lips met the black snake hanging flaccid before her, its length such that she had to bend to reach its tip.

“I've been texting Jacob. Is he home?” the man asked. Jacob recognized the butter-rich voice of Ken, his best friend for years. Was he...? Were they...? The tiny man knew Ken and Jazmine worked at the same place. Hell, Ken had gotten his mother her current job. But he'd never thought they were...

Jazmine tore her plump lips from the tip of Ken's cock. “No, sir,” she breathed, the warm air cascading down his shaft with her words. She planted another kiss where her mouth lay.

“Do you think he'll be gone long?” Ken asked.

Deep within his stepmother's pussy, Jacob couldn't believe what he was hearing. Every word, every kiss, came down to him, muffled through her body, but still completely understandable. How could she cheat on his dad with his best friend? It was wrong! If she was going to cheat on his dad with anyone, it should be him, at least! Anger grew in him, but even that was snatched away when he heard her response.

“I hope so,” Jazmine said, her lustful brown eyes glued to Ken. “I hope he's gone for the whole weekend. I hope he's gone as long as you're here- even if that's forever... Master.”

At her words, Jacob's mind reeled. How could she? He loved her! She loved him! But, even as these thoughts materialized, her womanhood flexed its walls, and fluid leaked from unseen orifices. “You can tell me more while I satisfy myself,” he heard Ken say. “Stand up.” Jacob felt his stepmother climb to her feet. Then, there was a short, harsh motion, as if the woman had been pushed over. He heard the bed creak beneath her body, and saw a flicker of light as her lingerie was pulled down until it no longer sealed the entrance to her pussy.

Jazmine's enormous breasts pitched and churned as Ken had his way with them. With her back on the mattress, he stood between her legs and tore away the leather panties she was wearing. As his hands drank in every inch of her wobbling curves, his manhood grew harder and harder until it began to push against her labia under its own strength. “What if Jacob never came back?” Ken continued.

The woman moaned as he pushed himself inside of her, forcing her walls apart to take his massive rod. “We could do this forever!” she managed to cry out. “I'll dress slutty for you and no one else!” Her voice echoed with waves of pleasure as the dark train filled more and more of her up, while Jacob could only stare at the massive cock coming ever closer to his location.

“You dress slutty for someone else?” there was a tinge of anger in his words.

“For Jacob!” She breathed out a moan as more inches entered her. “I felt sorry for him! He's so pathetic sometimes... nothing like you, Master!”

As Ken's length finally filled her up, Jacob could only watch as the enormous pole barreled over him. His stepmother's moans echoed around him, and he was mashed between the hot, pulsating shaft and the walls of her canal. The giant man began thrusting, and Jacob was smeared between the couple's genitals with every push and pull. Like the dildo before, his body buckled under the iron cock, and compression kept his lungs from from ever filling with anything except the pair's fluids. But, he didn't care. Hurt as much as the fucking did, it was nothing compared to how his heart had broke.

“Beg,” Ken demanded.

“Please cum in me, Master! Fill me up and I'll never leave you! Not for my husband, not for Jacob, not for anyone!”

As if those were the magic words, a shiver went through the entirety of Ken's dick. Gallons upon gallons of cum erupted from its tip, rushing out into Jazmine's womanhood as a flash flood of viscous fluid. Jacob screamed as he was swallowed up by the giant man's seed, buffeted around the cavern and then squeezed against the shaft as his stepmother orgasmed as well. Stuck on the rod like he'd been to the dildo, the tiny man was carried along when Ken pulled his cock from the older woman's dripping slit.

“I bet Jacob could never fill you like that. Not even him or his dad at the same time,” Ken chuckled.

“No, Master, of course not. They're both nothing compared to you.”

Ken didn't respond to the comment. He merely said, “Next.”

From his position on the tip of the still-hard dick, Jacob watched the gigantic brown mounds that made up his stepmother's ass jiggle and wobble as she flipped over and presented it to her master.