- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Jacob finds himself on his parents' floor near a strange, sticky, cylindrical object.

 The six-inch heel jutted like a spike, and ripped through the air like the bowsprit of a dark, vicious ship. It landed before Jacob in slow motion, shaking the ground with its almighty tok! He snapped his head upward, for he knew what came next. The worn ridges of the shoe's sole dropped atop him like he was any common piece of dirt. Grains of sand he could hold in his palm were forced into his body as the weight above increased. The scent of grimy rubber filled his nostrils, and his body was shoved into the discarded underwear until his the floor stopped his descent. The weight on him increased to unimaginable levels, so omnipresent that it was more like being submerged in a mile-deep pool. He couldn't move, couldn't breathe. He couldn't even think.

And then it was over. Far over his head, her juicy ass quivered with the next in her line of steps. It had taken a little over a second for his stepmother to fulfill her title literally. The answer to how he survived was the same as to how he'd been shrunk in the first place: no idea.

Jacob groaned. His body ached with a soreness unlike any he'd ever experienced, but the real pain came from within. She'd stepped on him! Like a piece of chewed gum or an insignificant coin, she'd stepped right on top of him without even knowing!

“But it's not her fault... I'm just so damn small...” he reasoned. “I just have to get her attention.” He shakily climbed to his feet and looked up to a sky filled with her. She was like a mountain looming over the world below; her head may as well have breached the clouds. Her skirt, while simply short before, did absolutely nothing at this angle. Were it not for her enormous thighs, Jacob would be able to see whether or not the panties she wore were similar to the ones he was standing on. Regardless, she'd turned around and was facing him, but her attention was glued to her phone.

“Hey! Hey! Down here!” Jacob waved his arms and jumped as much as his aching frame would let him. He screamed, desperate to get her attention, and cried out in elation when she looked up from her phone with a furrowed brow. However, she never looked down. Her eyes darted back to her phone. And then, she started pacing.

Her footsteps shook the world like crashing meteors. Jacob could barely stand. Every merciless stab of the heels seemed to get closer and closer as his stepmother meandered in circles above him. He had to get away. Half running and half crawling, he made his escape in the only place he could think to- under her bed. He was close now, almost there... Thoom! The heel landed on his right, the sole on his left, and the blood-red arch curved overhead. The impact tossed him, luckily, the last bit of distance to safety. Climbing to his feet and looking back, he saw the discarded panties he'd encountered once again mashed beneath the uncaring shoe of his stepmother.

After a moment, he heard her sigh. “Ugh, finally!” she said. “Not only did I have to work on a weekend, but they text me before I can even sit down.” As if to emphasize the point, the springs above Jacob's head creaked and moaned as they warped beneath her weight. He watched those devilish heels clatter to the ground and be kicked away. Her nylons were peeled away and thrown. Then came her jacket, and her blouse, and her bra, all tossed into the floor around her bare feet. An errant sleeve fell too close for Jacob's comfort. On instinct, he dashed to a nearby object for a place to hide. The little man took refuge behind the cylinder, but unfortunately, he didn't find out that the surface was sticky until he was already stuck. While the giant woman stood and shimmied off her skirt and panties, the little man struggled to unstick himself from whatever the large, pink object was. He was almost free of it, carefully peeling his skin from its surface, when the cylinder was plucked from under the bed.

Rocketed into the air at unbelievable speed, Jacob's stomach entered his mouth. From where he was stuck, he couldn't see his stepmom's face. Instead, his vision was filled with her plump lips, glistening from the gloss she'd worn to work. His heart leapt when the twin pillows pursed. She'd seen him! She was about to kiss him, and then end this nightmare he found himself in! But then, like a blast from a shotgun, a high-pressure spray of saliva struck him in the face. Again, again, again she spit, rotating the object he was stuck to so that thick globs of the fluid converged and rolled down its length. When she was apparently satisfied, Jacob heard the bed creak again. The world was a blur as he was moved and turned, until finally he noticed the giant woman's thighs on either side of him. The object inched toward their intersection. He gasped when he saw the yearning maw ready to swallow him up.

“I'm so glad that little boy's not home. I really needed this.” Did she mean him? He was a grown man! But, there was no one else she could be talking about.

Either way, he had no time to dwell on that. Her fingers worked her clit while Jacob was brought closer to her dripping labia. She was wasting no time. As the elastic lips greedily passed over the tiny man and sucked up the dildo he was attached to, the woman let out long, deep moan of pleasure. His breath came in short gasps- the tight cave squeezed him against the hard rubber as he was shoved further and further inside her, the tunnel making way for him as he was pushed in to depths unimaginable. Then, the push became a pull, and he was smeared along the drooling walls in the reverse direction. The sticky coating peeled from his skin, like a bandage being pulled away slowly. The pushing came again, then the pulling, then the pushing again, until he was being shoved back and forth at ridiculous speeds. Every time the direction shifted, the bonds holding him in place weakened. Finally, at the cusp of an inward thrust, the dildo released him completely. He landed on the bottom of the monstrous cavern, gasping for breath. For a moment, Jacob rejoiced... until the enormous toy came back. It ran over him, smothering him against the interior of his stepmother's sex, and all the while her purrs and moans reverberated everything. Then, everything constricted. He was mashed between the dildo and the woman's powerful muscles. Fluids drained around him. After a moment, the hard rod retreated. It left the tunnel entirely, leaving Jacob caught on the muscles at the opening. They slowly constricted until all light was cut off and he was sealed within his stepmother's dripping womanhood.

He heard her phone ring, the sound muffled by the tons of flesh between him and the source.

“Hello?” She answered. “Oh, hey girl!” It was one of her friends. Jacob felt free to ignore the conversation and think about his own situation.

In some ways, he'd had a wish granted. He'd always wanted to get inside his stepmother, and now he was. Only, he was trapped. He tried to move toward the exit, but the tight, wet confines resisted all his attempts at movement. The only thing he accomplished was a stifled purr and a shift in pelvis from his giant parent. Another attempt to move brought down a set of powerful muscles to quell whatever tingle he was causing.

“Oh, Jacob's fine.” Hearing his name in the conversation above piqued his attention. “Yeah...” she continued. “No, he's still single. Still living here... I know, he's a handsome boy... Well, I think he has a crush- on me! Yeah... I feel sorry for him. Try to give him a show when I can, and tease him a little... I don't know. It might be bad, but I do feel sorry for him. He's just... kind of... pathetic. He's always moping around here since he lost his job. I think I'm the only woman he's seen in weeks! Anyway, he's out tonight. And I just got a text from him. No, not Jacob! Him! Alright, talk to you later, goodbye!”

As she hung up the phone, Jacob felt warm- warmer than just the heat of the flesh around him. Despite the harsher side of her words, he wondered if maybe he had a chance with her after all! That is, assuming he could escape her pussy. What he couldn't shake however, was the sense of foreboding he'd gotten in the last bit of the message.

When his stepmother had said, “him,” Jacob could've sworn he felt the muscles around him quiver, and even more fluid begin to flow.