- Text Size +

There was a twenty-two-year-old brunette with blue eyes named Victoria Brown. She was an incredibly kinky lady who craved power. She often lacked empathy for those around her. Due to all those reasons, this woman had trouble finding a relationship she desired quickly enough for her tastes. The ones that she did have ended up not lasting too long with her being dumped for wanting sex or being controlling far too often. She also did not care how she looked too much except if it was meant for something like a promotion or sleeping with someone. 



One day, the protagonist was walking down the street in an orange long-sleeved shirt, black pants, and brown sneakers as it was the time of the year when it started to get cold. Her shirt had a somewhat suggestive design of a female cartoon character eating an eggplant. Victoria was bored on this day off of hers, so she went to eat a burger with fries and have a soda to drink. She proceeded to internally laugh at the cow she indirectly killed as she felt a slight bit of power doing so. Afterward, she went to throw away her trash to avoid getting in any kind of trouble. 



She then accidentally knocked over the trash can due to her somewhat clumsy nature. Vicky groaned to herself as she was mentally prepared to put back the garbage, but something caught her attention.  There was some kind of tightly sealed bag that had fallen out of the garbage can. The main character was simply too bored to pass off an opportunity of finding out what was inside that container she now possessed. After unwrapping it, she found that the contents seemed to consist of what seemed to be some sort of toy raygun.



Victoria closely examined the contraption as she found it to be labeled as some sort of shrink ray with some sort of dial that was said to adjust the size of whatever it shrinks. Of course, she would think something like this would be fake, but she would soon find out how wrong she was. This main character did not have anyone paying her any mind as she pretended the gadget was not the fake she thought it was. She decided on aiming at one of the cars going down the street as she saw it shrink to the size of a toy car before her own eyes. The woman no longer doubted the authenticity of the device 



This society was almost identical to our own so of course, it was not prepared for something like that event to occur. That car was quickly run over and destroyed with all the passengers ending up dead. The driver who committed that act was a different young lady who just thought her eyes were playing tricks on her and it was just some bump on the road or garbage left on the street. Everyone else on the sidewalk beside Vicky thought nothing of this occurrence as well. However, this protagonist was scheming some plans of her own. 



This woman was thinking of ideas that could help her both have power over lots of others and fulfill her sexual desire at the same time. “What was that expression again? Killing two birds with one stone” She thought to herself with a grin. Victoria decided to go back to the fast-food place she was just at to see what potential victims could be inside. When she entered, she saw the cashier and a customer extremely focused on talking to one another a family of eight sitting together by a large makeshift table. 



Vicky had trouble hiding her evil smile as she quickly shot each of those family members with the shrink ray while making sure the other people in the restaurant would not notice this. Thankfully for her, the remaining customer and cashier simply thought that the family had already left and forgot to throw away their meals. She pretended to be innocent as she offered to get rid of the leftovers while secretly stuffing each of the shrunken family members into her open purse before closing it back up. She soon left the joint humming to herself while looking harmless to everyone who was of normal size. The protagonist headed home to have some kinky fun.



This woman was a live-streamer as a part-time job she did for fun and for the feeling of power she had over her viewers. She usually did sexual activities there as a camgirl streaming to erotic websites. This time would be a bit different as she made a special announcement, which consisted of telling her audience that she would be having a unique macrophilia and microphilia stream consisting of realistic special effects. This was, of course, a lie as it would involve real shrunken people. However, her viewers would not have known this as the streamer was being extra careful to remove any potential suspicions about it being real. 



Before it was time to start the stream, Victoria wanted to see her captives up close as she did not take the chance to do that earlier. She took them out of her purse as she saw that about half of them had been shrunken to be two inches tall while the other half was about three inches tall. The ages of the daughters seemed to be eighteen, nineteen, twenty, twenty-one, the sons also being nineteen and eighteen, and the parents seemed to be in their fifties. They all landed safely inside an open, unused food container. 



Vickki decided to shrink the older ones to be three inches tall while the younger ones would be one inch shorter. She did this as she was planning to do more explicitly sexual acts with the older shrunken people, as she was trying to minimize the trouble she might get into. Even if her viewers thought this was fake, she did not want to get into the whole debate about whether underage fictional characters should be allowed in clearly sexual scenarios. The owner did not care about the morality of this at all. She just wanted the kinky power that came with her plan. 



The tiny family greatly varied not just by size, age, and gender. Their personalities and looks were largely different amongst themselves, although they shared the last name being Smith. Among the females, the eighteen-year-old was a tomboy named Samantha, the twenty-one-year-old was a nature-loving gal named Georgie, the twenty-year-old was a goth named Maxine, the nineteen-year-old was a girly girl named Miley, and a working mother that went by Jennifer. While the males had a nerdy eighteen-year-old named Dan, an athletic twenty-one-year-old who goes by Micheal, and a stay-at-home father whose name was Stan. Funnily enough, they all shared names with seemingly random somewhat, famous people who had no connection to each other. 



The giantess among them started her stream and had it so requests were allowed through donations to her. She had a basic text-to-speech woman voice that would read out loud the messages while showing the username of the donator on her live stream. This Victoria did not bother to read the names of the ones paying her, only what they had in mind for her victims. The first donation was to talk down to the small ones. The owner decided she would fulfill the request with a small, smug, and cruel smile. 



During all this, the shrunken people were talking amongst themselves and trying to escape the container to no avail. Then suddenly the one who shrunk them brought her attention from her screen to her captives. Her massive eyes looked down in disgust at the family. This simple action sent them all but her into a frenzy. They tried now more than ever to escape, but they could not come close to climbing over their prison. Vikki then spoke loud enough so her viewers could hear her but not enough to deafen her prisoners. 



“Hey, bugs! Aw, you’re trying to escape? You don’t like my company? Well don’t worry, I will soon be setting you free from your prison incredibly soon. The prison you know as life. Get fucked!”



The tiny ones were now both more angry and scared than they have been in their entire lives and this anger was flowing especially through Maxine as she said “You are the one who’s going to get fucked, you shithead! You’re going to regret ever having shrunk me!”



“What are you going to do, ha? You’re practically an insect at your current size. You and the rest of your pathetic family will all soon die horribly. In case you have not heard your lives’ the only purpose is purely for my pleasure and the entertainment of my audience. So go on and make this entertaining.”



“You should stop it, Maxine! You’re only giving her what she wants and getting her in a bad mood probably won’t help us very much either.” Jennifer decided to say it to her daughter in the hopes it will make the little time they seemed to have left, turn out better for them. The others trapped with the mom agreed with her and even Maxine managed to hold off her nasty although ell deserved comments. Meanwhile, while those captured were not talking amongst themselves, Victoria was laughing loudly and mocking them. 



One of the mocking comments the bigger one would say to them would be “You germs are getting more and more pathetic by the minute. You can’t escape, so you are just using what you have left to get some petty little revenge and hoping I won’t make your deaths more painful. Gimme a break! I will forget about you all come tomorrow once I get new prey. Just for thinking like this, I might just make your horrible deaths a bit more horrible for the fun of it.”



Everyone in the room in the container gasped which only caused her to giggle, as Stan felt the need to say “Please, just don’t hurt my children. I will do anything. You can make me and my wife slaves or kill the two of us in the most horrifying ways you can imagine. I understand if you can’t let my kids go, but please make take good care of them for their time here. Please at least consider this…”



“Hmmm… how about I don’t? I mean taking care of teenagers wasn’t in the job description. How will you two worms help in any other ways but dying, with your pathetically minuscule bodies? Plus killing all of you will be a lot more fun. It’s not like I will run out of victims with this” Vikki said, showing off her size raygun to everyone else in the room and the camera. 



Somehow the family seemed to feel even more desperate than before, simply due to those dehumanizing comments. They continued to talk amongst themselves trying to find ways to escape from this seemingly impossible situation. They tried to imagine themselves in her place to understand her mind in case that would help. However, understanding someone that appeared to have no morals whatsoever was extremely challenging to do. Georgie especially had the hardest time doing so as she valued all life and as long as she could remember, never purposely ended a life no matter the species. 



While that was occurring, Victoria was reading through the donations. There were so many requests by now that she decided to pick the ones that were from the highest donors, first. The current highest one was to do some anal play with the older ones. She took off her brown sneakers, then her black pants to reveal her pink panties and blood-red socks. She proceeded to take off those two garments so all that was left for her to be wearing was her suggestive shirt and the purple bra hidden underneath it. Before finishing doing that, she moved the underaged guys and gals away from the camera’s field of view, inside a different container. 



Now Vikki’s behind was facing both her camera and her captives, even the ones not in the field of view. Even after all these previous events, the tiny parents were trying to protect their offspring’s innocence by telling them to look away and telling them to cover their faces if they felt that was needed as well. The butt got closer and closer to their prison with the smell approaching at a far faster speed. It reeked of sweat, being recently unwashed, and other far worse smells. It was so bad smelling that mom and dad became more concerned with the covering of the family’s noses over their eyes. 



The bigger one hovered her backside over the container and it continued to get closer to the smaller ones. The owner wanted her buttocks to be as close to her prey as she could get without killing them. She of course had no moral qualms about ending their lives. She just wanted the fun to continue to last with her prisoners as she did not want to get new ones just yet. Victoria even picked up some of her older captives and pushed them into her asshole soft enough to not kill them, but hard enough for them to feel the painful pressure, and be wet with butt sweat and fecal matter. 



After the audience took in the sounds and visuals of this cruel play, Vikki decided to add some more words to these actions by first saying “How does it feel to be completely dominated just by a young lady’s behind?”



Having learned from the mistake of talking in the past the family kept quiet besides the occasional whimper, but this changed when the giantess said “It’s going to be a lot more boring if my fans can only hear me and I don’t like boring. Get to talking quick or I will make your deaths happen now and be the most painful as humanly possible!”


The small ones had no evidence for trusting her, but she was the one in charge. That is why they thought they might as well attempt to try to help themselves with the few choices they seemed to have left. They talked amongst themselves yet again following the same plan so as not to upset her just in case. The family with sad faces did decide to attempt to keep the stream interesting in the hopes it will prolong their lives and have a better outcome. For this reason, the next ones to talk to would be those who have not talked to their metaphorical prison guard before. 



The next one to talk to the camera was Samantha as she tried to calmly say “Please can you chill out my dude, at least a bit? You just want some lewd fun right? I get you but think about what your fans want. This constant barrage of torment isn’t going to please them. And saying you are going to kill us just to do that in the end? Where’s the fun in having such a basic ending with no twists?”


For the first time in a while, Victoria somewhat seriously considered what her victim was saying as she decided to say “Hmmm, you do bring up some good points, but barely anyone seems to be complaining about my live stream so far. How about we put it to a poll?”



A poll soon appeared on the monitor with it saying to type the number one if they want the shrunken people to die or to type the number two instead if they want them to live. There was a barrage of ones and twos in the live comment box. There was for the first time since their capture, a glimpse of hope in the small ones’ faces. It took up over ninety percent of those comments at the moment. However, one number was beating the other by a good margin. Sadly for the family, that number was one. 



Vikki talked once again only to say “Haha! You lose and I win. The hungry giantess gets her prey to eat tonight. You heard that right. The highest donation by a lot was an ask for fatal vore and due to this poll, it is confirmed that will be happening at the end of the stream. For now, let’s have some vaginal play.”



Victoria did a twirl that ended up having her front facing the camera and the family, showing off her vagina to them all. She started to play with the older members of her little group in a similar fashion she had with her anus. The giant one hovered her womanhood over the closer open container, having the overwhelming, intoxicating scent that came in it to wash over all the shrunken people, being just about all they could smell. The smell was insanely strong and was hypnotizing in a sense, as the tiny males fell in love with it and the females had a similar affection for it but became somewhat jealous of her as well. She also similarly lifted the older ones and brought them closer and closer to her private part, similar to what she did with her behind. This of course meant that she had them covered in fluids from being in her vagina with many desperately spitting out the cum to try to not drown.



This continued for a little while as Vikki was talking during this as she said “Oh my, you fans seem to be loving this quite a lot but you do not need to feel jealous of the microbes in this situation. You could say I’m a bit too much for them to handle, hehe. Don’t believe me? Let’s stage an interview with the participants of our latest event here!”



As if on cue, Miley tried to calmly say while coughing a bit from the scent, but it was too much going on for her to think straight enough to do so well as she said “This isn’t very ladylike of you. Shoving this overwhelming smell up our noses and then joking about it like this is some game?! And what about consent? Who taught you these terrible manners???”



“But this is a game for me! Haven’t you ever stepped on an ant by mistake? You probably don’t even notice it most of the time and when you do, you don’t even think about it at all. That’s similar to what you are to me. You lost your rights when you became like ants. I am at least being a lot more concentrated than I need to be. Prolonging your life and giving you this extra attention. You should be thanking me.”



Miley was going to talk again, but then Georgie butted in saying “Miley, I understand what you’re getting at as this woman is not the nicest to us, but please try to remain calm. Remember what we agreed on. Let’s not make this situation any worse than it already is. Alright?”


Now Vikki was about to say something but Maxine now decided to cut her off with her less loud voice as she said “Easy for you to say, Georgie. You don’t even try to hurt the most annoying pest in the house. It’s always about good vibes and peace for you. Can’t you just be normal and try to understand us? Godamn hippie.”



The last part was said quieter, but it was still heard by the person the insult was targeted on. Those three girls kept on arguing amongst themselves for a little bit. The giantess among them all even got a bag of popcorn as she started to eat nude in front of the camera. It started as a joke, but quickly became a sort of erotic ASMR. This kept up going until Micheal tried to break up the fight saying “Come on dudes. Let’s not spend our final moments arguing amongst ourselves. Is this really how you want to go out?”



The fighting started to slow down after that and soon came to a full halt. Victoria stopped eating her popcorn and after making an expected announcement to her chat, was soon going to eat something else. That something else was of course the family. She put back on her pink panties to not give away the fact that she was showing her private areas to the younger ones. However, her playtime was not quite done as she decided she was going to do some mouth play first. 



The owner put the separate, shrunken people back together in the original, larger container as she picked up a random one only to toss her into her mouth. The rest of them including the audience thought that a member of the family was done for, but then Vikki opened up her mouth to reveal the shrinky inside. She tossed that member inside her mouth not even knowing which of her little males and females this person was. She made sure to use her tongue to move the victim to all the parts of her taste buds in her mouth that she could to truly taste the flavor well. It tasted a lot like meat besides the light fabric taste and tasting a little bit like her vagina due to earlier. 



Victoria then proceeded to spit them out of her mouth back onto the open container, covering that person and the others in her saliva. She continued to do this with each of these multiple times by grabbing random ones and tossing them into her mouth yet again. Sometimes she even got the same victim she had recently tossed into her maw only to do it again, as she would get a real strong taste of her saliva. She would soon get bored of doing this, so she would start looking at the ones she would then put into her mouth hole. This giantess would remember how they look and the conversations she had with the specific prisoner before torturing them again.



However, there was one guy who she never had spoken to and before she decided to talk to him herself, he found the courage to finally say “Um… uh, miss giant!... This isn’t very um fun for me and you should believe me as I uh spent enough time on my computer to know what fun is. I even know a bit about lewd fun believe it or not whether it is... um watching hentai or playing eroge. Yes, I am a pretty big otaku... some might even say weeb, or I guess you could say a pretty small one now huh?...”


Vikki cut off this one-sided ramble with a hardy laugh like everyone else in the family either physically or mentally facepalmed themselves. Dan tried to continue what he was going to say before but got cut off once again by being tossed into the predator’s mouth for the first time. Even after he got spat out he still tried to resume his failed attempt at a conversation. He would still keep getting metaphorically cut off every time he was going to say something no matter what that something was. To this day, no one knows what the point he was trying to get at as it would remain a great mystery if anyone cared about it in the slightest. 



After Dan’s pathetic attempt at speech, the live-streamer would say with a giggle “Shut the fuck up you, Japanese wannabe. I’m surprised you didn’t say ‘kawaii desu or whatever.’ Go back to trolling internet comment sections. Just so you all know, I don’t think that place you worshipped is all bad. The country has a lovely culture and history when it is not all dominated by tentacle porn or femboys and whatnot.”



Victoria would continue to have all her slaves cycle through receiving their various torture methods of anal play, vaginal play, mouth play, and of course verbal abuse. Yet again the younger ones would not be tortured in the more explicit ways on camera. She would get a good taste of their bodies mixed with her various fluids after sweating and cumming on a good bunch of them. It was so delicious for her that she had to stop herself from chewing or swallowing the smaller ones while they were in her mouth. Her mouth was heavily drooling in anticipation as she was getting tired from streaming and wanted what she considered to be her well-deserved break. 



Her victims were a lot more tired than her as they were on the verge of collapse, so the owner of them decided to say what would be her final words before their goodbye “Well it’s been fun my little shrinkies, but mommy’s got to eat and she’s tired of taking care of you all today so yeah... Well, it’s not a true goodbye as you will all live inside of me and provide fuel for my divine body. Hopefully, your afterlives will be spent inside of me as well. If that ends up being the case, remember to worship me hehe.”



The minuscule people all started to scream various phrases in their last attempt to get their judge, jury, and executor all in one to have mercy on at least some of them. They did their last attempts by trying to break into their prison or climbing over the side. However, this all proved to be impossible to do for them being all so weak and powerless with their ever-so-small bodies. One by one the hungry giantess tossed the prisoners inside her mouth and swallowed them in different ways. Sometimes they went down quickly and other times slowly. Sometimes they went down plain and other times being part of a meal. 



While Vikki may have not cared about which members of her family she was eating, the victim’s relatives certainly did. They saw the tiny people trying desperately to escape, and crying and begging desperately now more than ever. It of course made no difference yet again as the other members could only watch and try their escape also in vain. They could see bulges of different sizes coming down the giantess’ throat, while the ones being swallowed felt the hot mouth trying yet again not to drown in this saliva liquid. This caused the minds of everyone small to be more and more broken until there seemed to be almost nothing left. 



Victoria had one with a soft drink and popcorn, making sure to chew around her prey like she was watching a movie and they were merely part of a snack. Other times she would have them in a salad with a cup of tea which was scolding hot to them like they just ruined a vegetarian’s meal by simply being a part of it. She would have them when not plain, in various foods and drinks she would prepare for their demises. They would once again try to do anything in their power to stop this to no avail as they truly had no power now. No matter how she ended their lives, they all had the same outcome as being dead in her acidic stomach. 



Vikki was not wasteful as she would save these meals for later to have by themselves or with new potential victims in her kitchen. She was showing this while wrapping up her stream by cleaning up the mess she made and now saying her less permanent goodbyes to the viewers. This woman saw that her views, followers, and donations grew a lot more than usual. She would then get ready for next week where she would find more prey than to bring to her stream, but before then she would say one last saying to the audience. The phrase went like “Be sure to like, comment and subscribe. You don’t want to miss next week’s content!” It was truly a live-stream victory. 

Chapter End Notes:

Please comment, favorite, and watch if you can. All feedback is appreciated.


Pixiv fanbox for exclusive content as cheap as a dollar!: questathana.fanbox.cc/r03;


Patreon is similar with merch and slightly more expensive: www.patreon.com/questathana


Commission me when this sale is going on, on Deviantart after looking at this journal www.deviantart.com/questathana… or on Kofi or on PayPal with ko-fi.com/questathana or questathana@gmail.com


Twitter (Newsletter there too): twitter.com/Questathana


Youtube: www.youtube.com/channel/UCdvj2… and community posts www.youtube.com/c/Questathana...


Pixiv Art: www.pixiv.net/en/users/2892370…


Size Months Discord (New theme every month): discord.gg/ynsH3Sb79C


New Pokemon Giantess discord: discord.gg/RMBaAVb2m3


DDLC Size discord: discord.gg/tCT6exHZKz


My group about Small Civilizations: www.deviantart.com/smallcivilizations