- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story was worked on with the inventive koimmd/ko_ who suggested I write something based off Hachimitsu's "Nibai" manga; and who provided a lot of the basic ideas over the course of us chatting. Also big thanks to the always-awesome 2KFSK for doing proofreading, editing, and suggestions!

"...Which is how the UK now handles shared, unisex living spaces. Remember, your assignment this weekend is to model a room like this."

*Clack, clack, clack*

*Tick, tock, tick*

The classroom's clock was awkwardly placed, such that many students had to crane their necks up to glance at it; and Miss Yamazaki had to crouch for a peek. Oftentimes, that meant the teacher's own tight pencil skirt was in the way, sometimes hiking up enough to show much of her stuffy pantyhose.

"...This space must fit not only the average 3.5 meter woman, and the average 1.7 meter man, but the outliers in both directions."

As for checking their cell phones for time...

Once her eyes moved from the lesson plan, she instantly caught one of the boys' gazes wandering away. Fujita, fiddling with a phone beneath his desk. Without any hesitation, Miss Yamazaki gracefully navigated above an entire row of seated students in a single step. Some of them couldn't help but peer up above at her stretching legs, noticing a slight rip around the thighs. Others just kept their heads down, and tried to endure the musky scent, accumulated from a stressful day. She was soon right next to Fujita's desk, tapping her high heels impatiently. They boosted her already impressive height, and made a BOOM that knocked the device right from his hands.

Fujita froze, watching the device drop under the tip of her toe. There was an image upon the screen, of an average-sized girl sitting on an average-sized boy, such that you could only barely see his face buried in panties. He swallowed. "I... uh, Miss... I was looking up, those, uh... special seating designs, y'know..." His face was right against her knee; he had to step back a bit to see her exhausted face past her crossed arms and chest.

Miss Yamazaki rubbed her temples. She tried to confiscate the phone by leaning down. Her calves squeezed and jostled the male-sized desks behind her, too thick to fit comfortably in the gap between them. "Of course." Students next to her could practically sense her body temperature rising as she grit her teeth. "...boys."

*THOOM THUMP BAM THUDdD*

The tremendous stampede outside shook the tiny seating area further. The floor made Fujita's phone vibrate as if it was buzzing, jumping around the teacher's heels. It set the perfectly straight desks out of alignment. One student clutched to his chair to keep from falling over, only for his books to tumble off the end of the desk. Even their teacher fell off-balance, grabbing to a boy's arm for support.

"Yeah, and Hanako like, shaved it ALL off! No kidding!"

"Geeeez, I know it's for charity, but seriously? That's a full meter of hair, isn't it?"

"I'm happy for her... but if it were me..."

The overlapping, excited voices of female students leaked through the walls, multiple tones all accompanying the quakes of their unsynchronized steps. The boys' class had its windows set up such that it was hard to see up to their faces outside, unless one of the much taller girls leaned over. One such girl, Yamane, peeked in. She slowed her pace, before gradually halting and squatting. Her soft fingers pressed to the glass, as if she were looking in a fishbowl. Her glasses reflected the frazzled faces of reorganizing males, before she was practically dragged back into the crowd's waves. Between many sets of socks, Mr. Iwasaki trotted, and waved in with a bright smile.

Miss Yamazaki grimaced back. She stomped loudly to the front of the class, as if to compete with the noise outside - only tormenting the boys more. "Alright, pay CLOSE attention. The co-ed track and field day's soon, and I am NOT losing the race event again. If you ask Mr. Iwasaki, it's all in good fun, to promote healthy gender relations, and cheer each other on... Iwasaki is wrong." She pointed to the sailor skirts and kneesocks outside, while slamming on her desk. "Girls are the ENEMY. Don't believe their makeup, their perfume, their LIES." She glared daggers at two gals holding hands and giggling. "They think you're weak. Spineless. Stupid. They will stab your backs, spit in your faces, make you poop your pants, and then force you to eat it. That damn Iwasaki knows this, and he's only SHARPENED their predatory urges."

One of the boys raised a hand. "Not all of them would--"

"YES, YES THEY WOULD!" She practically lunged forward. The teacher's booming voice travelled far enough, that a few of the students outside nervously scurried away from the boys' class. "The only possible defence is to be even worse. And I know you can do that, boys. No... MEN. Every one of you is a splendid man. I'm counting on each one of you in this race. Give them the bitter taste of your masculine superiority!" One of Miss Yamazaki's fists pumped up, showing the lewd imagery on Fujita's confiscated phone. "You're young! Full of testosterone! Hot blood! Your penises point forward to the future! It is in your chromosomes to dominate those girls! They'll eat your dust!"

One student mumbled: "It's just a race or two..."

She turned around, scribbling the "male" sign on the board - the chalk snapping from pressure. "You will wage WAR on those pansies! You will show them your big dick energy! And you will piss all over Iwasaki's class to mark it as MY territory! Men, give them hell!" The writing utensil crumbled to dust in her clenched fist.

"Yes!" Fujita was the first to stand and applaud. "We are MEN!" Other boys followed, cheering, chanting, and waving their thin arms - if only to avoid invoking the teacher's wrath.

In the halls, a few girls noticed near Yamane, who'd returned - squatting down at the window. Her friend tapped her shoulder. "Hm? You know we have time before the guys' class is done... Are you gonna spend the whole break watching 'em?"

"Huh? Was I... looking for that long?" She kept staring in, eyes glowing behind her spectacles. "It's really heating up in there..."

***

In the gym, Fujita finished his third set of stretches, and went for another lap around. By this time, he was the only one of the guys not left aching - or waiting on the bench. He charged at full speed, head of dark brown hair pointing forward and dripping with perspiration. Eurobeat from his playlist covered all background noises, and his panting breaths.

In his haste, he nearly tripped right over Yamane's huge shoes as she took a cautious step in, through the wide doors. Both of them stumbled back in surprise. He fell on the floor. Her rope-like braids and long skirt swung wildly, while her arm stretched back into the table where his tiny speaker lay. Yamane's bosom cast a shadow on him from the dim ceiling lights. She quickly bowed, and she offered a hand. "I'm so, so sorry..."

Fujita turned away, getting up on his own strength. "Urgh... Get outta here." He peeked over his shoulder - it was hard to ignore such a large girl's presence, especially when she was wobbling and panting. "Is it the chicks' period already? You're not wearing gym clothes."

"Uhm, n-no, I didn't..." She held both hands to her chest, trying to make herself occupy less space. "I'm not here to, uhm, exercise, Fujita."

He glared up, spitting out. "Then what, you're here to try and intimidate me? Fat chance! I'm a top-caliber guy!" He flexed an arm before her.

A red blush. Yamane's fingers very nearly reached around the bicep, before she held herself back. "N-no, I wanted to... I hoped to..." She shut her eyes, and carefully took out a water bottle for men. She handled it slowly, as if applying more than a slight touch would make it explode. It had heart marks on it - over the "FIJI" text - and it fizzed a bit between her shaking fingertips. "I heard you like lemons, so... I mixed some lemon juice in..."

Fujita scoffed. "Peh. No way I'm drinking poison before running!" He stuck out a middle finger, then dashed off - going back to the laps.

The repeated steps of Yamane trailed behind him. "Y-you should really - you should take care of yourself!"

He tried to ignore the breasts bouncing right over his head. "I'm on to you, witch! You're trying to convince me to stop training - so YOU'LL get ahead of me!"

"N-no! Fujita, you're the coolest boy I know! You're so strong, and tenacious, and..." She panted, glasses fogging, while she increased her pace to try and keep up with his speed. "...and I-I really can't do well at any sport! I'm the worst in my class! I don't even want to run, I just want to... want to... with you... hah..."

When she stopped to gain her breath, it took her a second to realize: she'd gotten ahead, and was standing right in Fujita's path. He stared at the buckling, sweating thighs, and groaned. "Out of my way." He pushed past. "In fact, give that message to ALL the girls! Stay out of our way!"

As the boy dashed off, becoming a little dot in the wide gymnasium, Yamane kept huffing and puffing... And not realizing he was out of earshot, waved a hand up. "Yes... yes, that sounds good!" With a bright smile, she scurried out the door.

***

Morning sun. Rustling trees.

Miss Yamazaki tapped her foot, holding an arm over the prominent wrinkles in her old cheer uniform. Like the rest of the staff, she was right on the edge of the tracks

She ignored a thumbs-up from Mr. Iwasaki. He shrugged and held the stopwatch up, right to her abdomen. The light glared upon him between stretching, feminine silhouettes.

Hanako adjusted the headband around her short bob, a streak of white against her deep tan skin. It perfectly matched the short-sleeved shirt and red bloomers, regulation among the female students. With the track being shared across them all, it was hard to avoid bumping into other girls. Umeko's long, light-brown cut practically draped her shoulders on some stretches.

And even though it was warm enough to make them sweat already, she could feel Yamane's shivering. Her hands clenched in nervously, uncomfortable with the tight top - especially when Fujita was right next to her leg...

Unlike them, the male students stretched in an almost horrifying synchronization. When Fujita dusted off his left shoe, Sota and Minato and the others did, too, each stretching their running short clad legs. They leaned forward, every one of their hands falling on the red clay track - ready for a running start.

One breath.

A chirp.

A flare gun fired in the air.

Yamane yelped and ducked down.

The boys soared off, a trail of dust around the girls' awkward, lumbering calves.

"Hey!

"Get your own --!"

"I can't...!!"

The rumbling of their steps set some of the boys shaking; but seeing Fujita's silent, stern face ahead led them back on track. Their arms pumped in unison, swiftly approaching the first curve. Awaiting them was Miss Yamazaki's pom-poms, as her hoarse voice yelled out:

"C'MOOOOON MEN! YEAH! GIVE 'EM HEEECK!"

The track was a hoop shape, occupying the space between their familiar school's towering walls, and the shorter tree trunks of the nearby forest. It would be five laps around the full circumference. Separate white lines had been drawn to mark spaces off; about twelve thin lines sized for boys, and six thicker ones for the girls. The material beneath rumbled, and grass blades fluttered, as the flood of feminine runners behind gradually shortened the distance.

"Hahh..." Minato weaved through the calves and sneakers crashing from overhead. He felt as if his body was on fire from the sheer heat that exuded from the surrounding bodies. That only made him rush forward more desperately - fast enough to make the bloomers behind flutter like red flags.

Umeko stopped to hold her too-large shorts, making sure they didn't fly right off. "Gah!"

Further ahead, Hanako and Sota were in a dead heat. Her long legs would overtake his lead; then a burst of speed from his nimble arms would push him ahead. The star athlete of the girls' swimming club, she had a strong, developed form; and yet again and again, found a boy squeezing past her on one side or another. One boy came from behind, grazing her leg. She tripped over him, falling.

Hanako practically sunk, unable to lift her heavy body back up. It wasn't helped by the uncomfortable, squirming movement beneath her. Sota - he peeked out from her tits, squealing at the pressure atop him. But soon, he could recover - and ran ahead with the other boys, even as he heard shrieking behind him. "Oh gossh, he really touched iiii~it!"

Far at the back of the girls' line, Yamane was already ready to collapse. She had her legs on her knees, breathing heavily. She took a break to sip some water...

...For Fujita to race right between her legs. She hadn't even finished one lap, and he was already lapping her. Looking at his sweating face and bulging eyes filled her with enough resolve to muscle forward, even as every step made her squeak in exhaustion.

The boys, cheered on by their teacher's continual yells, had kept pace with their taller counterparts. And while the girls were beginning to struggle, missing steps, or slowing from a sprint to a jog, the boys showed no signs of slowing.

Minato blushed at the sight of girls leaning over and hugging each other. He slowed down to watch some of their sweat-soaked bodies getting close... Only for his teacher's jumps, and the other guys passing by, to make him refocus. With his manhood at stake, he gave it his all.

A few of the girls seemed packed together; having reached a fairly consistent, leisurely pace. In fact, their shoe soles were nearly in lockstep. Those fleshy, wet pillars blocked Sota's path. He would have to make a considerable effort to veer around them... Except that the continual POUND of their feet before him kept disorienting him. Swallowing, and racing forward, he made a mad dash - and timed a long jump ahead to sync exactly when their feet hit the ground together. The shaking below was enough to trampoline him up, higher and higher, between a thigh gap. Sota made a three-point landing - and didn't look back at the confused noises. He just kept running.

By the third lap, the boys had a considerable lead. And ahead of them all was Fujita. His muscles tensed, his determined glare pointed ahead, his blood burned like gasoline...

And he dropped, panting. His throat was dry, end everything burned.

With her gaze still on him, Yamane gasped. She suddenly lunged forward - making speedy, graceful steps that passed Sota, Minato, Hanako, Umeko, and everyone else. It only stopped when she was right above him, braids dangling above. She rubbed her glasses, and held out a FIJI water bottle above him. "Y-you need hydration! Here!" She sprinkled it over his gaping mouth, as if watering a plant.

Between furious gargles, Fujita managed to get out: "What... The HELL was that?"

"Just water, w-with lemon..." Her forehead was ablaze. "Do you, l-like that..."

"Not the... water." Fujita pointed to the course, where his fellow male students were choking on her first clouds; and some of the girls had stopped to stare. "How did you suddenly run that fast? Wait, were you..."

His face turned blue. "Were you... holding back?"

Caught in his eyes, Yamane brushed the back of her head. "Uhm, yes. All of us. Y-you said I should make sure... The girls stayed out of your way... And they said they could take it easy." She patted his head. "So y-you can still win! You really wanted the boys to win, right?"

Fujita spat out some of the cold water. "Not... n-not like this..." He stood back up, and rubbed the brown dust out of his uniform. "Stop treating us like kids! Don't you care about the race at all? Come on - tell the girls to go FULL SPEED!"

Yamane shrugged, looking smaller than ever. "O... Okaaay... Uhm, girls, you heard him...?"

"Feh, FINALLY." Hanako suddenly broke out onto a sprint faster than she ever had, soaring right over three other boys in a single step.

"You OWE us." Umeko giggled as she stopped her unnecessary water break - and nearly ran Minato over in haste. While he tried to get back up and recover from the shock, an entire stampede rang around him.

*THWOOM BOOM THUD CLANG*

Throwing her pom-poms up, and ripping at her hair, Miss Yamazaki commanded: "No! You IDIOT! Tell them to slow down again! COME ON! MEN!... Men, come onnnnn..."

Mr. Iwasaki chuckled lightly as her voice shrunk. "The energy of youth. It never ceases to amaze me."

It seemed as if new life had been born in the girls - and the boys, more and more, found themselves stumbling, buckling under the pressure, or even losing track of where they were.

By the time Hanako finished her final lap, arms out in a double-peace sign, none of the male students had even completed the fourth lap.

While girl after girl crossed the line, Minato's will faultered. He slowed to a crawl, forcing his chest across the fresh dirt marks. Looking up at the celebrating girls was not unlike a worm looking up at a picnic.

Sota, who was a considerable distance ahead, was even more dejected. He left the course entirely, stepping into the grass, arms slumping. As girls stretched out their muscle kinks around him, small droplets of their sweat rained around him, onto the green blades. He felt himself lulled into a sleep by their sweet aroma.

"No... Ngnh, gotta..." Fujita gnashed his teeth, moving as if he were in quick-drying concrete. Every girly sneaker that crossed the finish line made him step slower, feel heavier. Until the point where none of the men had finished, and there was only one girl left on the course...

At that point, it felt like he flew up.

He breathed slowly, heart racing, while his legs dangled off the ground. There was a gentle, soft touch on his arms. "Am... Am I dead? Is this... an angel... carrying me to heaven?"

A familiar voice giggled behind him. "Ahh, F-Fujita... c-called me his angel...!"

Instantly, he was plunged in Yamane's massive, sweat-soaked bosom. She carried him the next few steps, holding on both arms. Her plush thighs stumbled below him, far out of reach. Also in the distance, other girls watched, giving grins, cheers (sarcastic and genuine), and taking pictures. The breasts behind cushioned his head, and vibrated as she spoke to him.

"I'm... I-I really can't do well at any sport... I'm the worst in my class... Hah... I didn't even want to run..." She forced a smile as the goal approached.

"Yamane, please..." He tugged at her arms.

She petted Fujita. "B-but, you should still be proud! You were faster than any boy... And you... beat me!"

Her arms flung out suddenly, pushing Fujita's flopping body out ahead of hers - and past the finish line. She stepped across it a second after that, and hugged him tight.

"You... really won! You managed to beat a girl... in the race! That's the power... That's the power of real men!" Even when she dropped to her knees, his legs still dangled from her chest.

"I guess... It is..." Looking over the straggling boys, applauding girls, and departing teachers, swallowed his tears, and hugged back. If he just let himself sink into this chest, maybe it would all be worth it.

Chapter End Notes:
My love of tiny women has kept me away from stories with all men being tiny. My love of giga girls has kept me away from minigts stories. Hopefully I was able to muscle past that and deliver something fun!