- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


"Carlson, what the fuck is this?" said Miles Morgan, head of the publication department of “The Voice”, one of the most important newspapers in New Haven when he saw the photographs that Tom Carlson had brought him.



Tom swallowed hard. He didn't know how to explain to his boss everything he had seen that night. He had witnessed firsthand how five cruel and inhumane women murdered dozens of people the size of ants. But how could he say something like that without sounding crazy?



"You have to believe me, boss! There were people cowering there. They killed them all."



"This is a joke? " said Morgan, increasingly annoyed.



To top it off, the photographs he took with his seedy camera and at a rather uncomfortable distance did not have a minimally acceptable quality. In fact it was almost impossible to see the shrunken people.



“All I see is five rich women about to have an orgy. You can sell this to TMZ if you want, of course if you're willing to eat a million-dollar lawsuit,” Morgan said seriously. “We write about important things, not about fancy people garbage.”



"But sir, I know what I saw. Innocent people died. I even heard that one of them was going to Los Angeles.” Tom wished with all the strength of his soul that Morgan would believe at least one word of it.



"People travel, Tom."



Suddenly Tom's camera slipped from Morgan's hands and fell to the floor, causing it to shatter into a bunch of pieces.



"My camera! Tom said shocked by what happened."



"Oh I'm so sorry Tom. I don't know how this happened. I must have slippery fingers."



Morgan pulled out his wallet, took out three hundred-dollar bills, and placed them on the desk.



"Here, buy a new one. Next time bring me something decent."



"Mr.Morgan, you have to believe me. Something is going to happen. It is our duty to do something.” Tom looked quite nervous. He didn't even care about the camera. Only he knew how far those women were capable of going.



"This is the end of our conversation."



Morgan turned around and made her way to the office. Tom watched him walk away with his head down and his morale shattered.



Entering his office, Morgan took his cell phone, dialed the number of a person who had contacted him a few hours ago, and waited on the line. Seconds later a female voice answered from the other side.



"I already took care of that fool. I broke his camera, but I'm afraid that's not enough. Maybe he has copies of the photographs,” Morgan said.



"That won't be a problem. I already have someone else ready to fix that problem,” Charlotte said from the other end of the line.



Unfortunately for Tom, one of the security cameras at Charlotte's mansion managed to record him while he escaped from the place. The ruthless woman did not take long to move sea and land to find the intruder and avoid any headache that it could cause.



"I've already deposited the 50k you asked for," Charlotte said. Morgan was not part of or knew anything about the "Daughters of Chaos". He was simply a man of questionable morals who had been bribed.



"Excellent. It was a pleasure doing business with you, miss,” Morgan said with a smile.



Closing the call, Charlotte dialed a friend's number.



"Jennifer, are you available? I need you to take care of something."



"What is it about?" Jennifer answered with complete willingness.




Upon arrival at his apartment, Tom found a letter on the front door. When he opened it, he almost had a heart attack from the fear that invaded his being. There were three photographs, one of his father, one of his mother and one of his sister and above these a single phrase written in red letters "KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT".



"Oh no".



Tired after another day at work, Morgan walked to his Corvette with the sole purpose of going home, having dinner, spending time with his wife and sleeping. He couldn't complain about his life.



He unlocked the car and dialed Mahria's number to let her know he was going to be a little late, but strangely he didn't answer. He dialed the home phone aswell and still got no answer.



“How strange” he thought.



"Maybe she's asleep."



He started the car and began his boring 35-minute drive home.



Upon arriving at his residence, he got out of the car on his way home and was surprised to discover that it was open. As soon as he entered he ran into a bulky woman in underwear sitting on one of the dining room chairs, it was Jennifer. Morgan recognized her instantly. Next to Jennifer was a glass filled with a transparent liquid similar to water.



"What the hell are you doing here?! Where is my wife?!" Morgan said desperately.



Jennifer reached up with her right hand and inserted two of her fingers into the narrow depths of her enormous breasts and pulled a diminutive woman in her forties out of her hideous enclosure. The unfortunate woman was coughing and gasping from lack of air.



"Mahria?" Morgan couldn't believe what was happening. He had a miniature version of his wife in front of him. "What the hell did you do to her?!"



"Don't talk to me in that tone." Jennifer opened her tongue and in a quick movement gave Mahria a wet lick that completely soaked her with saliva. "It costs me nothing to take a small bite."



"What's going on Miles?!" Mahria had her fair share of broken bones from the pressure of Jennifer's breasts. "Why are you guys so big?!"



"No sweetie. You're the one that's small,” Jennifer said with a cynical smile.



"What do you want?” Morgan said resignedly. "How do I get you to return my wife to normal? You want money? I can give you what you want.”



"I own a pharmaceutical company. I don't want money,” Jennifer said as she held Mahria's tiny arm.



"Then what do you want from us?"



"Come a little closer and I'll tell you," Jennifer said. "Slowly and do not make sudden movements. At the slightest strange movement I will crush your wife like a damn mosquito."



Morgan had no choice but to take the risk and obey her. His wife's life was at stake and he had no intention of finding out how cruel that woman could go.



“Apparently the photos were real,” he thought to himself as he walked.



“Do not do it!”  Mahria shouted in a voice so loud it didn't seem to come from her small body.



When Morgan was close enough to her, Jennifer took the glass and threw all the liquid it contained inside to the man.



"What the hell did you throw at me?!" Morgan took two steps back. The confused man felt like the world was spinning around him.



Jennifer shoved Mahria back between her tits despite Mahria's screams and stood up.



"Oh, you'll see."



Morgan closed her eyes and fell into the darkness.



Upon regaining consciousness, Morgan lay naked in his room. Everything was spinning and he wanted to vomit. It took him a few seconds to realize that he was tied to something and another three to realize that Mahria was right in front of him, taped to the ground. The problem was that now they were both the same size. They were both humans with the stature of insects.



"No! This can't be happening! It's impossible!" Morgan screamed desperately.



Morgan was tied hand and foot to a pencil.



"So you finally woke up," he heard a powerful voice say that almost made the man's ears bleed.



Looking up, Morgan saw a gigantic Jennifer sitting on top of her bed.



"You! Why did you do this to us?!" Morgan yelled.



"What did we do to you?!" Mahria yelled.



"Me nothing. I just follow orders and have fun carrying them out,” Jennifer said without any remorse.



The colossal woman rose to her feet, turned around, crouched down and placed her massive buttocks right on top of Mahria.


"No! Mahria! Try to escape! Run!" Morgan yelled.



"I can not move!" Mahria cried helplessly. Duct tape kept her chained to the floor. "Help me Morgan! Please!"



"Come on, don't be like that. I'm sure your wife must be turned on by seeing her wife and a woman like me doing it. You just have to support the weight of my butt,” Jennifer teased.



Jennifer's huge buttcheeks moved closer and closer to Mahria's tiny body.



"Morgan!" Help me!



Jennifer's butt slammed down and the screams were instantly silenced.



"Mahria!"



What little remained of Mahria struggled to breathe beneath the swollen, heavy fat bombs that were the cruel woman's buttocks.



Jennifer got up from the ground and Morgan's spirit fell to the ground when he saw the unrecognizable remains of his wife on the left buttock of the colossal assassin.



"No! Give me back Mahria! Give me back my wife!" Morgan yelled, broken inside.



"I think you've lost your mind, little friend."



Jennifer walked over to the shrunken man, untied him from the pencil, and lifted him into the air.



"I hope you have good lungs, because you're going to be in a very tight place."



Jennifer reached behind her back and tucked Morgan into the tight space between her monstrous buttocks.



"Could you stop yelling?" It's annoying.



As if it was something normal Jennifer took her cell phone, put on a song and started shaking her butt from side to side. The thick walls of meat and fat mercilessly crushed Morgan's body. Jennifer's buttocks vibrated nonstop to the rhythm of the music. To finish, the cruel woman placed her hands on her butt and began to shake it with a powerful force.



When Morgan stopped showing signs of life, Jennifer got dressed, cleaned the place with bleach, left the house and dialed Charlotte's number.



"Problem solved," Jennifer said with satisfaction.



"Perfect. Make sure there are no cameras, and if there are, make sure you delete the recordings,” Charlotte said.



"I already did. There's nothing to worry about,” Jennifer said.



“Well, thank you very much for your efforts, sister. You were a great help."



"You're welcome, we're here to support each other," Jennifer said with a strange warmth.



"Goodnight.”



"Goodnight.”



After closing the call, Charlotte dialed Macy's number.



"You have free way. Everything goes as agreed. Tomorrow you will travel to Los Angeles.”



"Cool! I'm so excited! This will be so much fun!"



No one had any way of visualizing the catastrophe that was looming at the arrival of dawn.