- Text Size +

"Welcome to the life hereafter! Sleepless nights, eternal laughter! Buy the farm and push up daisies, then get down with us creepy crazies!"

- Muppets Haunted Mansion Special

Brendan sighed as he looked at the sun poking through the curtains of his room. He hadn’t spoken to Valeria or any of the others since the night before, and as he forced himself to stand up and start getting dressed, he caught a hint of his yellowed eyes in the reflection of his computer monitor.

I might not have a reflection at all someday, he thought wryly.

There was a knock on his door, “come in,” he said with a sigh.

Trent pushed his way in, “hey… I heard there was some trouble with Valeria?”

“Yeah,” Brendan sighed, sitting on the bed, “I uh… well, I guess that being her eternal servant is a little more eternal than I anticipated.”

“So… she wants to make you like her someday?” Trent asked.

“Something like that, I guess the yellow eyes are just the first part of it,” he gestured to them.

“Yeah, mine still kind of freak me out,” Trent chuckled, looking at his own golden eyed reflection on the darkened computer monitor, “well, what are you worried about losing?” Trent asked finally.

“Losing?” Brendan asked.

“Yeah,” Trent explained, “so if you go off with Valeria and be her servant or whatever, then obviously your life plans are going to be a little off, is that the problem here?”

“Yeah,” he sighed, “it seems a little silly to finish my degree if I’m going to go off and become a vampire or something, like what’s the point? I’m not going to be getting a job, buying a house, or any of that other stuff. My whole life is going to be centered around her, and that’s before coming around to the idea that I’m not going to be human anymore…” He stared off into space a moment, “I think the thing that’s really bugging me though, is that she was going to keep going, keep me on the path to being… like her, and she wasn’t going to tell me, like I wouldn’t have had a say in it.”

“I didn’t really get a choice about becoming a wolf,” Trent mused, “Lupe bit me by accident, and for a few hours she was super apologetic about the whole thing, then she started barking orders,” he laughed, “I guess if I had to choose? Yeah, I’d still want to be one, even if I’m the pack beta apparently.”

“Yeah, gotta admit that one was a surprise to me,” Brendan laughed, “so how’s that work, is it like mind control?”

“No,” Trent said with a shrug, “like if she asked me to do something I really didn’t want to do I could refuse her pretty easily, I think I’m stronger than her, but… listening to her just feels good, I guess that’s the power of being the alpha wolf.”

“Sounds… interesting,” Brendan said with a smile.

“It certainly is,” Trent said with a grin, “anyway, what are you going to do about everything?”

“I don’t know,” Brendan said with a shrug, “I just… I just want this decision to be mine, when I make it I mean. I don’t know if I want to go near Valeria until I’ve made up my mind.”

“Suit yourself man,” Trent growled, “but personally? I don’t think you walk back from this stuff.” He got up to leave, and Brendan watched him go for a moment, thinking.

Being a wolf isn’t too much of a burden though, he thought, a vampire… what if I never see the sun again? What am I supposed to tell my family if I still look like I’m in my twenties a few decades from now?

With a sigh he grabbed his backpack, heading to campus for class.

“Now spin a little faster so the skirt goes up and I can see your panties,” Alex grinned, watching Candy dance across her desk wearing the tiny cosplay outfit.

“I-I’m not wearing any panties!” Candy protested, stopping the routine.

“I guess I’ll see your little bush then,” Alex teased, “now go!”

Candy sighed, doing a cartwheel across the desk, giving Alex and the ghost floating behind her an excellent view of everything as the skirt flipped in midair. She stopped the routine, spinning and letting the skirt fly up again, revealing the tiny patch of hair between her legs as Alex laughed and clapped in approval.

“What a good little doll you are!” Alex said. She reached into a bag of M&Ms and handed Candy one of the chocolates, in her hands it was almost like she was holding a small melon, and she beamed as she bit into it, easily cracking the thin candy shell.

“This is sooo good,” Candy moaned, the chocolate staining her face.

“I miss eating,” Dan muttered.

“If you want I’ll let you possess me later and you can go get a cheeseburger or something,” Alex said, “just try not to spend all day touching my boobs like last time, people stare.” She leaned over and grinned at her tiny captive, finishing her M&M, “so… Candy, your little dance got me all warmed up…”

Dan waved his hand, and Candy made a squeak of surprise as she was levitated up in front of the two of them. With another flick of Dan’s wrist Candy’s clothes flew off her, fluttering down to the desk.

Candy gulped, she’d known this was coming for some time, and the glistening wetness between her legs betrayed the fact that, while nervous, she was excited about what was about to happen. Alex’s giant face leered at her, licking those lips with a tongue almost as big as she was. A single finger traced out, easily parting Candy’s legs and gently applying pressure on her mound, causing her to moan slightly as Dan and Alex looked on.

“That’s good, squirm for me,” Alex giggled, “it’s going to do you a lot of good where you’re going.”

“W-Where I’m-“

“Are you going to put her in the front, or the back?” Dan asked excitedly.

Candy thrashed against her invisible bonds, “FRONT!” she squeaked.

“You’re my pet Candy, if I want you in the back you’ll go in the back,” Alex said dismissively. She saw Candy’s horrified face and laughed, “Fine, front, now be a good little girl and I’ll let you pick what we watch later.”

Candy licked her lips, “and… treats?

Alex smirked, Candy had seemingly fallen right into the role of her pet, and while she’d originally thought things were temporary, it seemed more and more likely that Candy was never moving out of the terrarium on Alex’s desk. Looking at the girl she’d been so scared of, dressed in cute outfits and begging her for treats? Alex couldn’t lie to herself, she loved it. Bizarrely Candy seemed happier too.

“Okay, you can have more treats, but you’ll need to run on your little wheel, I don’t want my little Candy Cane getting chubby!” She jokingly poked Candy’s tummy, causing the girl to squirm again at the slight tickle.

Her fingers curled around Candy, and the ghostly energy disappeared from around her, causing her to go limp in Alex’s hand as she was slowly lowered down to the girl’s pajama pants. Alex casually pulled them open, revealing a pair of pink panties that Candy knew hadn’t been changed in at least a day. The panties came away next, revealing the wild untamed bush that Alex rarely if ever trimmed.

Candy’s eyes went wide, “Oh come on Alex, I could get lost in there!”

“That’s the idea!” Alex giggled, “goodbye Candy.” She released her grip on the tiny girl, causing her to flail madly as she fell towards the opening of the panties. She landed with a soft thump, the hammock of the cotton fabric catching her back as the wild hair growth helped cushion the fall. Alex released the elastic with a *snap* sending Candy straight against her as the world darkened and the bigger girl pulled her pajama pants up again.

“Oh man she feels good in there,” Alex moaned. She looked at Dan, who was watching with an aroused look on his face, “hey, you! Go possess the hitachi wand and float it out here!”

Dan quickly disappeared into a ghostly vapor, flying over Alex’s head. A moment later she heard the drawer near her bed open, and there was a buzzing as the vibrating massage wand floated out of it’s own accord. Alex leaned back in her chair, grinning happily as the possessed toy slowly hovered between her legs, pressing Candy firmly against her wetness as the vibrations rocked them both.

Alex gripped the armrests of her computer chair, the twin feelings of the vibrating wand and Candy squirming feebly and trying to escape driving her to new heights of pleasure. It didn’t take her long to reach orgasm, soaking the trapped woman in her panties as the vibrating wand ground against her one final time, causing her to scream as she nearly fell out of her computer chair.

“Fuck,” Alex panted, collapsing backwards, “that was… whew.”

“Glad you had a good time,” Dan said, reappearing as the hitachi wand dropped, no longer possessed by the ghost. “How’s Candy holding up?”

“She’s still moving,” Alex said, patting her crotch with a giggle, “I imagine a building sized massage wand probably hit her a little harder than it did me…” Alex stretched, then scooted her chair closer to her PC, “hey, you up for a game of League?”

“Sure,” Dan said, floating towards the router, “are you going to let Candy out? It could be distracting…”

Alex giggled, looking down and imagining Candy struggling, tangled in her pubes and soaked in her cum, “Nah, she’s good where she is. I’ll keep focused, don’t worry.”

With a smirk and a shrug Dan disappeared into the router, and a moment later his profile logged in alongside Alex’s.

Valeria scowled, playing the house’s pipe organ in a haunting and angry tune as the moon rose in the sky outside the window. Her long pale fingers drifted over the keys, pounding at them in long mournful notes as sorrow welled inside her.

Brendan hadn’t returned at nightfall, she wasn’t sure if she’d expected him to, but having him really gone had left her feeling empty and slightly angry with herself. The pipe organ had called, and the notes filled the air.

“Valeria, vhat are you doing?” Her mother asked, hovering to her side with an annoyed look on her face.

“I am venting my sorrow and my rage mother!” the younger vampire snapped, “After you drove my familiar, whom I loved, avay from me! Because you did not approve mother? Vas he too poor? Too veak?”

The slap echoed through the room, leaving a red mark on Valeria’s cheek as she looked at her mother, stunned.

“I drove your familiar avay?” Eleanor asked angrily, “I varned him of vhat you vere doing… and no, he is not the man I imagined my daughter vould fall in love with, he is no conquering hero on a horse, or a vealthy titan of industry, or a vise scholar, but I vould gladly have allowed your relationship to move forvard Valeria, you own father farmed pigs before joining me as vun of the undead!” She sighed, shaking her head, “I intervened because Brendan was never given a true explanation of vhat you vere doing to him, you fed on him and allowed yourselves to grow close, you began valking him along the path to undeath vithout explaining it to him. That Valeria, is an unconscionable evil.”

“I vas going to tell him,” she muttered, “I vas… vaiting for the right moment.”

“The boy already has the eyes of the undead girl, the right moment passed you by!” Eleanor scowled. “I have given him a choice Valeria, if he returns to you, then I vill celebrate your love and give you every blessing I can offer, if he does not return to you… I forbid you to bother him any longer.”

“B-But mother-“

“Valeria,” Eleanor snapped, “I sent you to this place to establish your own fiefdom, to bring these lands under our family’s control… I now vonder if I have been too hasty, if perhaps I should drag you back to the old country for another few centuries…”

Valeria glared at her, but remained silent.

“I vill be returning home soon,” Eleanor said quietly, “I truly do hope everything vorks in your favor daughter… I vant only the best for you.”

Valeria watched her mother go, and with an angry scowl returned to her pipe organ, pouring her sorrow out once more.

Brendan walked through campus, his backpack over his shoulder. It was odd to be spending so much time here during the day, he’d increasingly become a night owl as he’d spent more time with Valeria and the rest. It had been a few days now, and he wondered how she was doing…

I’ll go talk to her soon, he promised himself.

“Brendan, vould you join me for a moment?”

He started, turning towards a table outside the student union. Eleanor was there, standing out from the other teachers and students on campus in one of those ornate red ball gowns that she and Valeria favored. Today she had sunglasses on, and despite the overcast sky she had the umbrella of the small table fully extended, shading her further.

“You can come out during the day?” he asked curiously, walking over to her and taking a seat.

“It is uncomfortable, but on a cloudy day such as this?” she gestured at the faint glow of the sun beyond the clouds, “I can manage… perhaps vun day vhen Valeria’s powers develop more fully she vill be able to do so…”

“How is Valeria?” he asked quietly.

“Inconsolable,” Eleanor said with a sigh, “as her mother it is quite upsetting to see her like this, but it had to be done… I vould not let her simply take your life from you.”

“Thanks,” he said with a sigh, “I’m… I’m beginning to wonder if I should just give it to her though.” He regarded the elder vampire for a moment, “what do you think? Did you come here to try to convince me?”

Eleanor giggled, lifting a coffee cup to her lips and taking a sip, “Convince you? No Brendan, but I… suspected your decision vas coming soon, and I vished to make sure it vas an informed vun.”

“So inform me then,” Brendan said, crossing his arms, “what am I really giving up here? Do I lose my soul? Am I supposed to never talk to friends and family again? Drop out of school?”

“I expect Valeria vould vant you to finish your education,” Eleanor mused, “in the long life of a vampire knowledge is rarely vasted.” She sighed, “if you return to her, you vill become more and more like us as time goes on… in truth I am surprised you developed the eyes of the undead so quickly, this is normally a thing vhich takes a familiar long years and many feedings. You vill age slower, you vill always be in the peak of health until…”

“Until she turns me?” he finished.

“Yes,” Eleanor sighed, “a familiar who goes that far, who begins to reap our blessings, vill reach a point vhere he must be turned or… pass on.”

“And is there any reason I wouldn’t want to be turned?” Brendan asked.

Eleanor shrugged, “you vill have to find your own familiar to feed off of, though as a couple I vould imagine Valeria vould vant to share vun… my husband and I have a vunderful young voman staying in our castle now who serves the purpose.” She paused a moment, “you vill see friends and family age and vither avay, though for such as us the barrier between life and death is not so wrought in iron…”

“You’re saying you talk to the ghosts of your dead relatives?” Brendan asked curiously, “I guess that would make immortality a little easier to swallow…”

“The dead have their own amusements, and often look down on the undead, who linger on this plane,” Eleanor said with a dismissive wave, “but yes… your own friend Alex commands ghosts, no?”

“Well, one,” he muttered, and commands is a bit of a stretch, I think.

“Please do make your decision soon Brendan,” Eleanor said, standing up, “Valeria has not fed since you last saw her, I tell her to simply pick vun of her other servants, but she vill not.”

“I won’t let her starve, I promise that much,” Brendan said with a wry grin.

“Good…” Eleanor bit her lip a moment, and the elder vampire seemed somewhat embarrassed, “Er… Brendan, I actually need to begin my journey home… are you done vith your studies for the day?”

“Yeah,” he said suspiciously, “why?”

“Vould you be villing to let me feed off of you?” Eleanor asked, “I vill of course return you to your home to avait regrowth…”

Brendan sighed, “I mean… sure I guess.”

“Delightful,” Eleanor laughed, a moment later the world became a blur as she lifted him bodily off the ground, vanishing inside a nearby building before he could so much as blink.

His head spun as she sat him down in a desk, his eyes blinking as the empty classroom came into focus.

“This should allow us some privacy,” Eleanor purred. Her fingers traced over the two faint bite marks on Brendan’s neck, the sign of Valeria’s own feedings. “Valeria vill know another has fed upon you,” Eleanor commented.

“I-Is that going to upset her?” Brendan asked nervously as Eleanor giggled, running an elegant hand through his hair.

“Valeria has been sneaking meals off of my familiars for longer than this country has existed,” Eleanor laughed, “she can allow me to sample vun of hers for a change.”

She tapped Brendan’s forehead, and he felt the familiar tingle as the world stretched, the ceiling racing away from him as the ground came closer. Eleanor sighed contentedly, feeling the energies racing into her as he dwindled down to the floor.

“I must commend Valeria’s taste,” Eleanor said, an orgasmic look on her face, “your flavor is vunderful Brendan…”

“So I’m told,” he said, looking up in awe at the gigantic form. She chuckled, one of her black dress shoes planted on either side of him, like an insurmountable wall of leather with a scent to match.

“Thank you for that,” she mused, flexing her fingers and watching sparks race along them. She grinned down at him, “now I do believe I promised to return you to your home, no?”

He expected her to bend down and pick him up, but instead she slowly lifted her foot, slipping it out of her shoe and wiggling her toes slightly. He was swept off his feet by the gap between her toes, and her foot lifted again, ferrying him down towards the opening of her shoe. She gave him a smile and a teasing wave before slipping her toes inside, driving him to the toe of the shoe and scrunching her toes around him in a way that he was familiar with from the way Valeria played with him.

In the cramped darkness he was pushed on all sides by her toes, like Valeria’s, Eleanor’s feet had a strong scent reminiscent of baking spices, and his senses were overwhelmed as he felt the slight lurch of the elder vampire taking off, no doubt flying out one of the classroom’s windows.

The light returned about twenty minutes later as Eleanor once again removed her shoe. Blinking in the late afternoon sun Brendan saw that she was standing on his doorstep. She bent down, plucking him from her toe’s grip and rapping on the door.

A groggy Alex opened the door, her matted and unwashed hair shining slightly in the late afternoon light, “Oh, hi Miss uh… Tepes,” Alex muttered, “it’s a little early for vampire stuff, isn’t it?”

Vampire stuff happens vhen it happens,” Eleanor said with an amused smile, “I vas simply returning Brendan home.” She reached out a hand and grabbed Alex’s, pulling it towards her and placing Brendan into her palm.

“Oh, hi Brendan,” Alex said, fighting a yawn. “I’ll take care of him.”

“Thank you dear,” Eleanor said, nodding and beginning her walk back down the sidewalk, “and Brendan… I hope to see you again soon,” she said pleasantly. A moment later there was a puff of smoke, and a large black bat flapped away into the grey fall sky.

Alex closed the door and regarded her tiny roommate, “So, you going to get back together with Valeria or what?”

“I haven’t decided yet,” he replied.

Alex just shrugged, walking towards her room, “well, I hope you do, she’s mostly just been moping around. Trent and Lupe are getting restless, and I’ve got to admit I was hoping we’d get up to more paranormal stuff.” She thought a minute, "Madison's just managing the bookstore, but I feel like she could just do that forever."

They entered Alex’s room, and Brendan sighed as he saw that, as usual it was a cluttered mess, her old clothing piled on her bed and fast food wrappers on her desk. She hummed a happy tune as she brought him over to a small terrarium, opening the lid and dumping him in.

“Hey, what gives-“ Candy asked, sitting up from where she’d been sunbathing beneath a heat lamp, but she started when she saw Brendan being placed inside with her.

“Brendan needs to hang out somewhere until he starts getting big again,” Alex said, “try to behave you two!” With that she clapped the terrarium lid back into place.

“Hey Candy,” Brendan said in a tired voice, he wanted to scream at Alex, but the giant NEET was already back at her computer chair, no doubt gaming with her ghost boyfriend. He sighed; Candy was just about the last person he wanted to talk to right now.

“Pull up a rock,” his ex said, waiving to him.

With nothing better to do, he climbed the small rock pile in the terrarium, laying back underneat the heat lamp with a sigh. He had to admit, with the cool fall weather in full swing, it did feel good to rest underneath it.

“How’s the shoulder?” she asked.

He blinked, “what?”

“Where I stabbed you, did it heal up okay?”

“I kind of have superpowers now,” Brendan said with a smirk, “it was healed back up in a few minutes…”

“Well, that’s good,” Candy sighed.

Brendan frowned, fighting the urge to look at her. This wasn’t the Candy he remembered. She seemed to read his thoughts, and she chuckled slightly.

“I’ve had some time to think about things,” she muttered, “they say that happens when you hit rock bottom… I don’t think you can hit it harder than I did.”

“Is Alex treating you okay?” Brendan asked quietly, “Valeria’s cooled down a little, I can talk to her about getting you back to normal.”

“Nah,” Candy muttered, “I mean… maybe someday, but I’m going to just disappear for a while.”

“Disappear?”

“Stay here I mean,” Candy said, gesturing around, “just hanging out with Alex and Dan has been nice…”

Brendan sniffed the air suddenly, there was a familiar and almost musty smell on the air, coming from Candy. He grinned, leaning back, he had a feeling he knew exactly what Alex had been doing with her tiny pet before he’d gotten home, and her sudden desire to stay was making more sense.

Never would have taken Candy for being into something like that…

“So, you gonna get back with the vampire?” Candy asked, startling him.

“Thinking about it,” he muttered.

“Just do it already,” Candy growled, “honestly Brendan, you’re the kind of guy who wants to…” she gestured with her hand as she looked for the words, “serve, I guess? It’s one of the reasons I was with you in the first place.” She sat up and grinned at him, “Now you’ve got this girl who needs a guy like that, like really needs one, one who likes you, respects you, I don’t know what else you’re aiming for here, I’m pretty sure she’s rich too.”

“Thanks for the advice, Candy,” he laughed, “I’ll keep it in mind.”

In the basement of Dr. West’s house, the pair of doctors had arranged ornate and elaborate circles, painstakingly recreating the symbols and runes prepared on the one remaining page of the book they possessed.

“So it would appear that the powdered bone will conduct the strange energies in the same way that metal will conduct electricity… interesting,” Stein muttered, scrutinizing the document.

“Okay, I went to that weird occult shop downtown and found this,” Howard said, stepping down into the basement and handing them a bottle of murky blue liquid.

“That’s Shrike Blood?” West asked, setting the candles up, “but… it’s blue!”

“Look I’m not an expert in this stuff, if the clerk said it was Shrike Blood that’s as close as we’re going to get,” Howard grumbled, “also, one of you owes me eighty bucks for this.”

“We’ll expense it to the university!” Stein declared eagerly, “now bring it down here Howard, I’m very excited to see how this goes!”

“I just want to say, one more time,” Howard began as he handed the bottle to Stein, “that I think this is a bad idea.”

“Howard it’s perfectly safe,” West said with a grin, “look, the page here says that the creature will not be able to leave the circle so long as it’s intact, so we strike a bargain with it, and if it won’t be reasonable we just send it back!”

“Ready!” Stein called, pouring the Shrike blood out and letting the oily blue liquid flow through the groves they’d painstakingly carved into the basement floor.

The candles all roared to life with the energy of bonfires, and the light glow reflected on West’s glasses as she clapped her hands together, preparing for the summoning.

“Messenger of the outer gods, great crawling chaos, Nyarlathotep, I order you to appear!” West shouted.

“You order me to appear?” a woman’s voice drawled from somewhere.

The candles flickered a moment, and the three of them started, scurrying back as a woman’s figure appeared in the center of the circle. She was a tanned woman, with curled deep brown hair that shimmered in the night and cheekbones that looked like they belonged on an antique statue. A top hat rested upon her head, and her attire was a bright jacket that reminded Howard of a circus ringmaster, upon her arms were a dozen tattooed monsters, seeming to writhe and snarl at him as the woman moved her arms in an expectant gesture.

“Well?” she snapped, “You have my attention fools, though I must warn you, I have had a very unpleasant day so far…” she groaned and rubbed her head, and Howard could swear she muttered something about a steamboat.

“A-Are you Nyarlath-“ West began.

“You three can call me Miss Hotep,” she snapped, “the full name is reserved for special occasions and people.” She scowled at them angrily, “what do you three think warrants my presence? Go on, spit it out!”

“We’re troubled by a vampire,” Stein began nervously, “w-we were thinking that perhaps a being of your stature could-“

“You summoned the messenger of the outer gods to save yourselves from an overgrown mosquito?” Hotep snarled angrily, “have you at least brought a suitable offering for me?”

“W-Well we weren’t sure what you’d like,” West stammered, “so uh… no?”

Hotep sighed, “a shitty day gets shittier,” she muttered. She looked at them menacingly, tentacles rising from behind her in a threatening gesture.

“Don’t worry!” West said, “she can’t get out of the-“

Hotep rolled her eyes, withdrawing a small bottle of water from inside her jacket. She walked to the edge of the ground bone circle, then unscrewed the cap and poured her drink over the edge of the binding symbols.

“Oh look at that,” Hotep said sarcastically, stepping over the circle as the symbols began to run, “the most powerful spells in the world can’t punch through those sigils, but I get thirsty traveling dimensions… luckily I stopped at a gas station to pick this up!” She tossed the empty water bottle over her shoulder, then turned to the three trembling summoners with a grin.

“Oh shit,” Howard panicked, “RUN!” the three of them turned towards the stairs, but tentacles burst from the air, wrapping around them and holding them in place. Hotep snapped her fingers, and before they could blink the three of them were no more than a few inches tall, gripped tightly and squirming in her hand.

Hotep gestured with her hand, causing a swirling green vortex to appear behind her, “So,” she began with a grin, “would you three like me to send you to Felarya, one of those evil elven empire universes, or should I just eat you myself?”

“I told you we should have just worked for Valeria!” Howard moaned pitifully as Hotep opened her mouth, bringing the three of them towards it.

The giant paused, the tentacles that had grown from the walls at her command growing still, “Valeria?” she inquired, pulling them away, “that wouldn’t be the vampire giving you trouble, would it? Valeria Tepes?”

“Yes!” West said quickly, pushing her way up from the giant’s grip eagerly, “V-Valeria Tepes, horrible girl, she’s trying to steal our research, we’re sure of it!”

“Right,” Hotep chuckled. She released them, and they all screamed a moment before their size instantly returned, letting them fall only a few feet to the floor with a thump. “Listen up monkeys,” she began, putting her hands on her hips, “you three are lucky that I’ve got something of a grudge against Dracula’s house, and that little whelp of Eleanor’s sounds like the perfect way to gain a little satisfaction.”

“Excellent!” Stein shouted eagerly, “and while you’re here, would you mind giving me a few tips on the use of the strange energies for growth-“

“Strange energies?” Hotep asked, raising an eyebrow.

“It’s what they call magic,” Howard explained in a tired voice, “they’re in denial.”

Hotep smirked, “Well then... I can certainly give you all some pointers on that topic.” She took a deep breath and smiled, “oh this place is just full of ancient energies… it’s perfect.” She waved her hands, uttering a few chants under her breath.

“W-What are you doing?” Howard asked nervously.

“If we’re going to war my boy, we’ll need an army,” Hotep laughed.

Throughout the town of Stokersville, in coffins, mausoleums, crypts, and fresh graves, things began to stir.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm back! Anyways hope you're all getting in the Halloween spirit, I'm going to try to finish this story up before the big day, I hope it's brought a bit of fun to your October!

Also Miss Hotep here appeared in my other story Welcome to Hell! Don't imply that to mean this is necessarily the same world, she's active across a lot of dimensions you might say.