- Text Size +

The remaining three members of the Crimson Quartet entered the library while the decryption club was being held. 


“Don’t the three of you have cheer practice to attend?” Regan asked.


“Not today,” Ruby replied. “We came to see why Jason got our friend in trouble! Maude got sentenced to probation for swallowing him!”


“It serves her right!” said Regan. “Jason only stands an inch tall, Maude had no right to bully him!”


“He doesn’t look in too bad of shape,” Ruby replied. “In fact, one could even imply that it was consensual. Maude is one of the hottest girls at this school, so I doubt it bothered your little boyfriend to kick around in her stomach for a time or two!”


“Inch tall people can’t give consent to being swallowed, that’s the law!” Regan shouted. “If you disagree with that, wait until you’re old enough to vote and take it up with your local senator.”


“We’ll see about that!” Ruby shouted, and grabbed Jason in her hand, and held him above her mouth. “I might as well join my friend Maude on probation!”


Ruby dropped Jason into her mouth and swallowed him, just as Regan tried to jump and stop her. By the time Regan tackled Ruby down and the two of them were in the carpet, Jason was already within Ruby’s stomach.


“It’s too late!” Ruby shouted. “He’s already treading chyme in my gut!”


Ruby’s laughter filled the library as Regan ran to the fire equipment and broke the glass container that held a neural stimulator. She grabbed it, pointed it at Ruby’s head, and pulled the trigger. Almost instantly, Ruby began vomiting.


Twenty minutes later, the police had arrived and Jason gave them a statement while standing on Regan’s palm. They took Ruby away to juvenile hall to await sentencing. When Regan and Jason returned to the inside of the library where the decryption club was still being held, the teacher in charge of the club had good news for Jason.


“The decryption program you created successfully decrypted the invention that will allow instantaneous communication with bases in other parts of the solar system!” said Ms. Heidner.


“Does that mean we get free pizza today?” Jason asked.


“Yes, and a news crew is on their way!” Ms. Heidner continued. “You are the only one who can access the schematics, so you can sell it and become very rich!”


“All I care about is the pizza!” Jason replied.


The news crew arrived at the same time as the pizzas. There were fifteen large boxes of pizza. Jason gave a quick speech about progress and the future of the human race. When the news crew left, the teacher carried about six large pizzas to the auditorium while Regan carried Jason there. After Ms. Heidner miniaturized the six pizzas, she handed them to Jason, and Regan carried Jason to the tram station and he went to the dorm common room.


Jason invited Sadler, Blip and Hack to enjoy some pizza with him. Maude was there, too. She was still miniaturized until the following day when she would be restored to normal.


“My decryption program broke the code to an invention!” said Jason.


“Have you thought about who you want to sell that technology to?” Sadler asked. “You’re the only one who can access the schematics. I have a contact in North Korea who will pay a king’s ransom for that tech!”


“I’ve decided not to sell the technology to North Korea,” said Jason. “I want to sell it to a legitimate U.S. company!”


Little did Jason or the others know, that night, someone else would have their own plans…