- Text Size +

Violet had moved into her apartment only a few months ago, following the previous tenant's mysterious disappearance. A few days after moving in, she noticed crumbs and leftover food simply... disappearing. And no matter how many holes she plugged in the walls, more would always appear. By now, she had ruled out rats and other vermin and decided that there was only one thing that can be behind all of this: A burrower. 

Although it affected such a small part of the global population, various unlucky folks were diagnosed with a condition that eventually causes the diseased to shrink down. The shrinkees are then legally treated as B-tier citizens in most developed countries, and even worse in certain other parts of the world. As a result, it's rather common that instead of looking to be adopted by a caretaker and essentially becoming a pet, shrinkees burrow within houses and sneak around the normal-sized residents. Those kinds of tinies were nicknamed "burrowers", although they rarely got to stay hidden — eventually, all of them slip up. 

Violet was always infatuated with shrinkees, mostly due to feeling that their diminutive size made them much cuter than a normal person. For years she'd been thinking back to her high school sweetheart, who'd been diagnosed with the shrinking condition, but never shrunk down even an inch for the duration of their relationship — leaving Violet feeling like she missed out on finally interacting with a shrunken man. 

With this in mind, it was easy to see why the young brunette was so excited about her "roommate", as she called him. Now, she just had to convince him to come out of hiding. And luckily for her, her copy of Tiny Catching and You had just arrived. 

-----------------

Harper, however, was terrified by the presence of larger humans. The prospect of shrinking had always been on his mind and directed him in life, stopping him from pursuing a career or having any particularly high aspirations for a normal-sized future — after all, these things would become irrelevant once he inevitably shrank down. As depressing as that approach was, it meant that he was prepared as soon as the doctors let him know that the process had begun. 

Upon being diagnosed, he spent his remaining full-sized time making many secret tunnels and holes in the house and installing tiny infrastructure. The thought of ending up as a pet to some incompetent caretaker sounded like hell to him. The humiliation of being forced to remember every day how far you've fallen, how you've become a "normal" person's amusement... He'd rather a clumsy housewife crush him underfoot in his own apartment, over enduring that. Eventually, after finishing all of his preparations, he shrank down to 4 inches — but as far as any neighbor was concerned, he simply vanished. 

But he'd gotten sloppy about hiding. Eventually, Violet came back home early and saw him in the corner of her eye feasting on her leftovers from the kitchen counter. "I knew it was a tiny!" She thought to herself. She dashed to her bookshelf to quickly look through her book for any tips about apprehending a burrower, while Harper panicked and fled the scene immediately. She barely even saw his appearance, but this first contact was engraved in her mind for weeks to come. 

------------------

"So, Step one – Conditioning and Taming...", She muttered to her friend while reading. For the past few days since the incident, she'd been purposefully leaving crumbs and other leftovers out for her little "roommate", and whenever she'd come back and see them gone, she'd smile to herself. She'd even address the tiny by calling out things like "I hope you liked it!", or "you could just ask me to make something next time!" whenever she noticed crumbs disappearing suspiciously. 

The two girls sat in the living room, drinking coffee and exchanging stories with each other as they did every Sunday. They were high school besties that ended up staying in touch after graduation and living close to each other. 

"Look, Vi, I don't get why you need a whole book about this. Can't you just, grab him?" Her dark-haired friend said dismissively. 

"Blake, that's awful!" Violet laughed. "He'd just run away, or worse, have a heart attack. I don't want to find a tiny dead guy in my house." 

"Hey, I did that to my ex when he shrunk, and he was fine!" 

"Yeah, but he at least trusted you already!" 

"No way. Considering how he dumped me, I'm pretty sure he was expecting the worst when he saw me." She replied in a smug tone, prompting both of them to laugh loudly. 

Suddenly, they heard little steps and movements through the wall. Blake got up and tip-toed towards the source of the noise: A hole, and its tiny resident that left to grab some crumbs from the girls' meal that wound up on the floor. 

Harper listened to their entire conversation and dreaded getting caught by either girl. It sounded like they had good intentions, but if there's anything he has learned in his life — it was that very few people actually care about a tiny's best interests, even their former loved ones. Even one of his closest friends admitted that she'd treat him more like a hamster than a fellow human being if he ever shrank as if that was somehow intended to make him feel safe. With all of this mistrust and angst filling him, there was still one thing that made him come out of hiding: food. 

Violet wasn't sure what her friend meant to do until it was too late. Blake stretched two fingers into the gap in the wall, fishing for Harper with her manicured hand. Within a second, she had successfully captured him and smiled triumphantly. 

Violet gasped and stared at the shrinkee. He was surprisingly toned, and his only piece of clothing was a ragged pair of pants lifted from a doll. His blonde hair was messy and unkempt, and his body was covered with dust and unidentified marks. In her heart she could only feel pity, wondering to herself what could he have endured for so long in the walls. If he had approached her earlier asking to be taken care of, she would have treated him with more care than anyone else, and wouldn't have to endure any of the hardships that came with his burrowing lifestyle. 

For the little man, this first contact was petrifying. After barely seeing anything more than a normal human's feet for so long, now he was struggling against fingers nearly equal to him in size, while two pairs of eyes examined him from far up above. The one, with black flowing hair and a modest bust (that would still be enough to bury him entirely), smiled down at him eagerly, and the other, with her short brown hair – was arguably more shocked than he was. They gasped and muttered things he couldn't understand, due to the blood pounding in his head, but in his panic-filled mind, he could already imagine them talking about ways to domesticate him, or just patronizing him like most "supportive" people usually do. 

"See, easy. Now, what's your name, little guy?" Blake said, raising her catch to eye level. 

Of course, the only response she got was incoherent screaming, crying, and kicking. 

"Oh, come on, you're a human, I'm a human, you don't have to be so scared," she paused and rolled her eyes, "If you don't answer, I'll just have to make up a name for you. How about 'Dusty'?" She giggled, tightening her grip around his chest to ensure he wouldn't escape. 

Violet smacked her arm and snapped, "Blake, you're scaring the crap out of him! Let him go, now!" 

"Oh, come on, really? You'd rather try to get him to willingly just hop onto your hand?" 

"Yes," Violet firmly stated, with one hand placed on her hip and the other holding her friend's arm tightly. "Now, let him go." 

Blake sighed, kneeled, and placed her catch near the hole in the wall she fished him out of, where he immediately scrambled back to safety. With the atmosphere so thick you could cut it with a knife, she decided to leave soon afterward. 

Violet kneeled and whispered into the hole, "I'm really sorry for... for all of that," she grimaced, hoping he could hear her. Eventually, she retreated to her bedroom to continue reading the book, but she knew that earning the tiny's trust would now take much longer. 

----------------- 

The next morning, Violet got out of bed and loudly called out to her roommate, wherever he was. "Good morning!" 

The first step detailed in the book is to make the tiny aware of your presence – even if it means talking to yourself – so at least the tiny feels acknowledged. 

She walked to her desk and noticed that the cookie she had left for him the day before was still there. "Just so you know, I didn't poison it or anything. It's perfectly fine." 

To prove her point, she even took a bite out of it before leaving the room to get dressed. "Hm..." she thought to herself, "I should give him something healthier to eat after all these cookies. Maybe I should buy some grapes next time I buy groceries." 

Meanwhile, Harper was still shaking, barely able to sleep. Being manhandled like that wasn't just humiliating, it was downright horrific. He hadn't properly looked at anyone since shrinking, exactly because he knew it'd be so... unsettling, to watch the titans above live their lives. That girl toyed with him like it was nothing. In his nightmares, he could only think back to that moment. What if she crushed all of his ribs just by pressing too hard? Would she have even felt bad about it? 

Despite that, he realized that he was now alone in the house, and decided to do the unspeakable: explore. While he told himself that he was only exploring to look for safe hiding spots and to gather intel on the intruder, the truth was that he was simply curious about the person living in his home. 

Violet's bedroom used to be his, and while she kept most things as they were — such as his bed, she still made some radical changes. "That bitch!" Harper thought to himself whenever he passed the area where his guitars used to be. Before shrinking, music was his passion, and now even that aspect of his identity has been stripped away. 

The bookshelf he filled with suspenseful mystery books was now full of... romance novels. Gross. Harper never looked too deep into these books before, but upon further inspection, he felt even more revolted. Most of the novels featured a regular-sized woman and a tiny. Great. The freak who abused him yesterday probably fetishizes him as well. 

As he took another glance at the room of this tiny-obsessed woman, he noticed multiple keychains, notebooks, and even small figurines, all referencing tinies in pop culture. Even her calendar had a gimmick of listing some tiny-related fact every month. It always disgusted him to look at this stuff.

Although he was overwhelmingly disgusted, his curiosity was still stronger. And so, upon noticing an open book resting on the bed, he decided to take a look. 

"This was Sophia's last straw. No more could she hold herself back from ravaging poor little Chad. As lustful as a feral tiger, she tore off his clothes, and passionately threw him against her most intimate areas." 

"It's a fucking sex scene. A poorly written sex scene." He thought to himself. There were no words that could express the feeling coursing through his body, and yet, Harper continued reading. He only did it to pass the time and laugh at it, surely. What could be more hilarious than reading about a woman and her recently shrunk husband having passionate sex for three days in a row? Nothing apparently, because in only a few hours, he had finished reading the entire book. 

Right on time, too, because the moment he was done, the current owner of this apartment came back home. Every step of those black leather boots was unmistakably hers. 

"Tiny channel, tiny channel, tiny channel... Ah, there!" She said to herself as she switched the TV to a channel dedicated to human-tiny romance films. It was a surprisingly popular industry, mostly acted by husband-and-wife duos to ensure complete care and trust on the set. The book Violet had purchased specifically mentioned how helpful it is to keep the TV open on this channel. "A tiny can't turn off the tv, and ignoring it is rather difficult, so by forcing them to listen to sappy romance 24/7, tinies become conditioned to feel more at ease around larger folks." 

The sly woman smirked to herself as she made her way toward her bedroom to change clothes. It took until she had already stripped off her jeans for her to notice the book on her bed. This morning she left it open on the page that she stopped reading, and now it was closed. 

Unable to contain herself, Violet let out a single thundering "HAH", desperately stifling any further laughs. Could the tiny have finished it for her? Regardless, she decided to acknowledge him, unaware that he had simply hidden underneath her bed. "In case you liked that one, little guy, just know that I have the whole series. I can leave them on the dresser if you want!" 

Greatly offended by what she insinuated, Harper nearly leaped onto the bed to scold her, before remembering the size difference between them as he watched her pace around the bedroom, much like Godzilla rampaging in a city. She didn't even notice his quivering, terrified self before she left to take a shower. 

He took advantage of her absence to scrounge some food and retreated to a hole nearby, where he listened to the television until falling asleep. 

For the next couple of days, despite his wishes, he couldn't help himself and continued to sneak into her room and read her books, and gradually his fear of the woman lessened. All things considered, he thought she was kind of pathetic, size difference aside. She seemed to long for a companion so desperately, and seeing how none of her books were violent or particularly mean, it wasn't as though she would even harm him if she caught him. Though still avoiding her, Harper became comfortable enough that he returned to eating whatever she left out for him, rather than scrounging all of his food himself. 

Upon noticing how her leftovers were once again being snatched away overnight, Violet became extremely happy — all she wanted to do was to help this poor creature out, to feed and care for him so he wouldn’t have to fend for himself.

---------------- 

Harper jolted awake from a deep slumber after hearing Blake's voice echoing from the living room. He had been sleeping underneath the couch, which had recently become his new favorite napping spot when Violet wasn't home, mainly due to the plush rug beneath it. He cursed himself after realizing he overslept — his body tensed and he positioned himself in preparation to run away, if necessary, but he soon resolved to merely watch her movements for now.

"Do you really have to keep this crap on at all times?" Blake said, gesturing at a stupid rom-com on the tv. 

Violet replied, rolling her eyes as she spoke, "Yup. Especially if I want to undo the damage YOU caused, you know." 

"Okay, okay, sorry. I... actually brought a gift to make up for that whole, um, incident." The dark-haired woman said shamefully as she handed a pile of special tiny clothes over to her friend. 

"Oh sure, 'Incident,'" Violet chuckled sarcastically, "definitely not just scaring the crap out of a vulnerable little creature." 

Blake rolled her eyes. "Okay, tiny-lover. You can lecture me later after you give these to him." 

"Thanks, I'm sure he'll appreciate these," Violet said, wondering just how long he'd been wearing his ragged clothes. From the way he looked when Blake grabbed him before, it must've been months. 

Blake laid the tiny-sized clothes out on the table, glancing at them again and admiring the craft of sewing such exquisite replicas of normal-sized outfits on such a small scale. "So how is the little guy doing anyway? Still terrified of the Bloodthirsty Vi-zilla?" she asked, her tone sarcastic yet containing a hint of concern. 

Violet nodded. She told her friend how far she got into the book as they walked into the kitchen to get rid of the empty coffee cups. Unknown to them, they were being watched.

The tiny man shivered whenever he so much as looked at them, and greatly feared being spotted by Blake, but his curiosity did not let him ignore the two girls. Strangely enough, he felt no fear at all towards Violet.

From his perch, he finally got a better look at the two girls. "Blake", as the monster haunting his dreams was called, was a toned athletic girl who was also significantly taller than the other girl, whom he believed was called "Violet". Since shrinking, he has not bothered to make connections between names and people until now — when all you can see is up to someone's feet, there's no point to familiarize yourself with them. He noticed Violet's nose piercing, her kind brown eyes, and the earrings that were mostly hidden under her hair. Upon another glance, he noticed a few freckles and a dimple that only appeared whenever she smiled wide enough. Although it terrified him to look at the women, he couldn't deny that Violet was exactly his type. 

Soon, the two titans left — and in their absence, Harper decided to journey to his housemate's bedroom once more. 

As she promised before, the first three chapters of Climbing Mt. Sophia were laid out on the bed. Again, the tiny indulged in them, bringing every scene to life in his head. It was then that another feeling he had suppressed for so long had crept up on him — arousal. He longed for... anyone. It had been so long since he had touched or been touched by anyone. Since shrinking, he had convinced himself that intimacy is a luxury he would never have again, but now here he was, surrounded by literature and film all about it. 

Unable to resist any longer, he began stroking himself. First, he imagined narratives from the books — the giantess thrust her minute partner's lower body into her mouth and coiled her tongue around him. As he squirmed in his fantasy, the woman began sucking him off until eventually releasing him onto her palm right before he could cum. 

Still aroused, Harper imagined himself looking up at her and begging, "Please, mistress, I am yours to do as you wish with." But when she lowered her head to reply to him, Harper snapped out of his fantasy in shock. It was Violet's face-- he'd been fantasizing about her all along. 

That was the moment he stopped and leaped off the bed. He could NOT let himself be captured just because he got horny. 

Suddenly feeling hungry, and wanting to get away from the dirty books that influenced him so terribly, Harper scurried away into the living room, particularly the couch area, to look for crumbs. While searching, he suddenly heard the apartment door opening, and then an even scarier sound that accompanied it: Footsteps. 

Overcome by fear, he scrambled to find a safe spot and eventually found himself hiding between the couch cushions. He felt as though he'd avoided the danger, but was immediately proven wrong as Violet sat down on those exact cushions. Immediately, she began quivering, and her deep moans filled the air, causing Harper to shiver as much as he had before when Blake grabbed him. With just enough space left between the cushions for him to peek through, he noticed a distinct, almost familiar to him, birthmark placed on her pale backside. Furthermore, by listening carefully, he deduced that the giant woman was watching a late-night marathon of 18+ films all about tiny relationships. 

Lust filled every bit of Violet, and as the heat within her grew higher and higher, so did the intensity of her deep moans. It's not like she was unpopular with men–or women–but none of her experiences turned her on as much as the fantasy of having her very own tiny lover. 

Harper used all of his strength and despite standing at a mere 4 inches, managed to free himself. 

He was now between her inner thighs, carefully watching a massive twitching genital above him, and a pair of damp glistening fingers going in and out of it. Every slight movement of her shook the couch beneath him like a violent earthquake. 

Had this happened a few days ago, Harper would've simply run as far away as he could, as fast as he could. But after being conditioned to human-tiny romances through every media Violet brought into the house, he found himself unable to flee. Violet continued to pleasure herself, her breathing growing heavier, and with every soft moan that bellowed across the room, Harper felt himself drawn even further to her. As she became even wetter she spurted droplets of her fluids onto him, barely visible to a normal-sized person but enough to completely soak a tiny.

Seconds away from making his presence known and helping his soon-to-be owner get off, Harper snapped out of his trance and quickly climbed down the couch and scurried into hiding. Harper banged his head against the wall in frustration, thinking of how he was about to throw 6 months of struggles, and his entire future self's freedom just so he could get laid. Far up above him, Violet moved on to cleaning up after herself and putting on her clothes.

Before leaving to take a shower, she noticed the tiny clothes Blake had left on the coffee table, and placed them in front of the tiny hole in the wall underneath her couch. "Hey um, I don't know if you're still upset, but my friend wanted you to have these as an apology." She shyly said and smiled to herself as she saw a tiny hand reaching out and grabbing the clothes. 

------------------------ 

Every time that Harper closed his eyes that night, he relived that incredible erotic moment he shared with Violet before. The way her womanhood called to him with its inviting warmth and musk, the powerful but soft thighs that trapped him, these details were all there in his mind no matter how hard he tried to forget them.

For the entirety of these past 6 months, he'd been distancing himself from his previous life, living in fear of being discovered, denying that Violet or any other normal-sized person was just as human as he was, and antagonizing them as a result. And now, Violet broke through this shell in just one month, showing him kindness, patience, and respect, even if it was at a distance. Harper now realized that this change of heart wasn't a result of yesterday's sexy act, but that he had truly fallen in love with her. 

Like in the previous days, while Violet was away, he read whatever book she left for him. Unlike those previous days, however, she didn't actually go to work that day, but instead took a day off and only left the house for an hour to get some groceries. Harper only understood this once her shadow was cast over him and the book he was enjoying. 

Just a glance at her told him everything that he needed to know. Her limbs were stiff, she was trying to tip-toe towards him but was instead paralyzed in fear of startling him, her quivering lips expressing her distress. This was not a woman he should be afraid of, she looked more like she would piss herself if she even slightly hurt him. With this thought in mind, he sighed and turned to her. "H-hello, ma'am!" 

Violet practically squealed with joy as she saw the little thing sitting on the novel she placed on her bed. "Oh my god. I'm, I..." She stammered in excitement before pausing to take a deep breath. "Okay, let's try this again. I'm Violet, what's your name?" 

The tiny man briefly thought about how he would've wrapped his arm around her already if he were still normal-sized. She was exactly his type, and he could not stop thinking of how cute she was. "I'm Harper. I uh, used to live here before I shrank," he said. 

Seeing how the corners of her lips curled upwards made him glad he didn't flee. 

"So that's what happened to the last resident! I heard you just mysteriously disappeared. I hope I didn't bother you too much by living here." She exclaimed. 

"Eh, I figured someone would move in eventually," he shrugged, "that's why I made sure I had ways to hide, store food, shower, and generally just live in the walls here. But um, there is something I wanted to ask if we're talking about all that." 

"Hm? Go ahead! There's nothing you need to be shy about." She giggled and inched closer to him. In her heart, she hoped to hear him ask if she was single, or any flirtatious question such as that – but as usual, reality had different plans. 

"What did you do with my guitars? See, I used to be in a band, and they're really important to me and–" 

Violet looked the man up and down and pursed her lips before interrupting him with a question of her own. "You don't happen to be... Henry Harper, right?" 

He paused, feeling his throat grow dry, "...and, uh, what if I am? Wait, how do you even know that name? No one EVER calls me Henry." 

Harper felt her eyes examine him as though they were spotlights aimed directly at his tiny form. The complete silence that filled the room frightened him more and more. Perhaps he was wrong in exposing himself to this woman? Could he have wronged her so much in his larger form that she was contemplating how to punish him? Maybe the friendly fetishist thing was just an act? He wasn't about to think about it forever, so he decided to yell again and… "HEY! How do you know that name? Answer me!" 

In response, she shyly smiled and teasingly said, "You don't like it when people call you that, because Henry is just not a cool name, right?" 

That sentence was strangely familiar to him. He remembered using this exact quote towards a few of his school friends and exes. Harper stuttered back at her, "Y-yeah, it really isn't. How did you know that? Do we know each other?" 

Violet tucked her hair behind her ear and took a deep breath, "We dated for 3 years in high school. We even went to prom together. Remember?" 

His eyes widened, and suddenly it all clicked for him. He hadn't thought of her in years, but now that he did, he remembered the reason they broke up — her fetish scared him and reminded him of his unfortunate condition. Now that he'd already shrunk, though, he realized that it no longer bothered him. 

In sharp contrast to the ominous silence that filled the air before, the duo started chuckling, gradually turning into joined hysterical laughter. For hours, they reminisced about high achool and their life since. The degrees they pursued, and romantic interests, they even discussed where their classmates ended up in life after graduation. Soon Violet joined him on the bed and laid by the tiny's side.

"Ugh, I should've known it was you! I could recognize that birthmark anywhere!" He exclaimed in joy, curling up against the woman. 

Violet paused, her skin now deathly pale and her eyes widened in fear, "...birthmark?" 

"Oh, you know, the one on your assc-- oh." 

"YOU SPIED ON ME? I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!" She yelled, "WERE YOU JUST... WATCHING WHEN I SHOWERED?" 

Distraught, Harper sought to explain things clearly, "no, no, nothing like that, I swear!" He took a deep breath before continuing, "I tried to make contact with you and straighten things up yesterday but, um. Well. I may have, potentially, maybe, unfortunately--" 

"Spit it out," Violet scolded. 

"I got stuck between your thighs while you masturbated." 

Violet's shocked expression was now complemented by a deep shade of red in her cheeks. There are moments in life where one is filled with so much shame that they'd rather die than face it -- and this was almost one of them. Almost, because the realization that she was being watched, reminded her that Harper had become her tiny reading partner over the last while. This realization allowed her shame to dissipate and be replaced by a satisfied grin. 

"But you liked it, didn't you?" She teased. 

"I, I guess so?" Harper stammered in return. 

"I mean, of course you would. After all, my little Harper is into big girls now, aren't you?" 

Being such a tiny creature, the petite man felt as though his entire body was tinged red by his blushing after that comment. 

A hand then landed on top of him, trapping nearly all of him under a single finger. 

The giantess seductively posed in front of her captive, but before uttering even a single word, laughter quickly overtook her. "What happened to 'Oh Violet, that is sick. It's dehumanizing. I don't want to think about being someone's Ken doll?’" She said in a mocking imitation of her now-tiny ex. 

"Yeah, yeah, keep laughing. At least I didn't have to buy a whole-ass book to tell me how to get back with my ex!" He mocked her in return. 

"You know, the book does have a whole chapter about how I need to... spread my scent around you," she said in a sultry tone, already licking her lips. 

"Vi... What are you doing?" He drew back, looking at her with a mix of concern and arousal. 

"Something I've been dreaming of since high school," she giggled, her fingers quickly ripping off Harper's ragged clothes. As she did, she thought of how even back then he was slightly shorter than her, and how even now he remained just as toned as before. 

"WAIT wait wait… I'm sorry to kill the mood, but I haven't used any soap at all in the last 6 months, you do NOT want to shove me in you like this," He protested. 

A smirk once again climbed onto her face as she gripped him tightly and carried him to the bath with her. "Hey, did you read 'The Elf That Shrunk Me' yet?" 

"I think so. Wasn't that the one with the-- ohhh! Oh, I get it now." 

Before even getting in the shower, Harper was treated to the erotic experience of watching Violet disrobe. As she twirled around lightly, she took off her bra first and then pushed her breasts together while inching closer and closer to the apple of her eye. No matter how close those jiggling mountains were to him, they remained just out of reach. She quickly tossed her bra aside and began taking off her panties next, turning around and bending over to tease Harper with yet another incredible sight. "Like what you see?" She teased with a smirk. With this performance in front of him, he began to finally understand the appeal of this fetish. 

Things only got better once the nude woman began rinsing him underneath the stream of water, making sure to clean every spot of his body. Special emphasis was put on his crotch. If a handjob at normal size was satisfying, a fingerjob at this size was absolutely exhilarating. He could tell she was enjoying every moment simply by looking at the wide beaming smile on her face as he came. 

"Oh Vi, how can you get off to that kind of stuff?" She said, again in an endearing but mocking tone. "It's soooo gross. I wish you were just a normal groupie." 

"You're not gonna let that go, are you?" He chuckled. 

"Nope," she said, laughing.

"Oh, come on, did our break-up really hurt you that much? You seemed fine!" 

"Eh, I'm a big girl, I got over it," she shrugged, "but I did miss hearing you sing to me whenever you were feeling romantic," a hint of heartbreak still in her words after all those years. 

"Look, if you keep treating me like this, I'll do a full concert just for you, every night" 

Before washing herself, she kissed him, submerging him in her lips. "Aww, my own little songbird... so cute!" She cooed. 

One massive hand wrapped around him firmly while another covered him with soap. Now he realized what she planned, as she rubbed him over herself, slathering herself in soap and pushing him against her left breast. Then, the right, and then her stomach, and from there onto covering every inch of the wonder he called Violet. It felt like revisiting every minute detail he remembered about her body from highschool, the birthmark on her left asscheek, the many dimples and freckles throughout her body, the flower tattoo adorning her left thigh. Since their highschool days, two more flowers were tattooed on her, one on her right thigh, and another right below her right shoulder. 

In a way it was like a full-body massage — Vi was surprisingly gentle, and with how well lubricated her partner was, the experience was as smooth as can be. Harper could definitely get used to this, being submerged in breasts, thighs, ass, and so much more. Once the colossal woman cleaned herself thoroughly, she paused and bit her lip. Fantasies she had cultivated since highschool were now finally able to be fulfilled, and by the eager look in Harper's eyes, he finally shared them too. 

Immediately after the shower, Violet, still naked, spread a towel over her bed and laid on it, placing her companion on her stomach. 

He watched her content smile from afar as she stared down at him. Her skin glistened, water still dripped from her short hair, she was just as wet as Harper had been. Time stood still while the two lovers examined each other carefully and affectionately. Violet's fingers tenderly stroked Harper's back, erasing any memory of their horrific "first contact" from a few days ago. He thought to himself, "I wasted so much time hiding from her — time we could've spent together..." 

Violet tried as hard as she could not to overwhelm him, nor force him into anything, so instead, she posed a question: "What do you like about our size difference?" 

Harper blushed; he had not put a lot of thought into it. Clearly, it wasn't just about Violet in particular, considering how his hungry eyes devoured 3 erotica books larger than his entire body. "I, I guess I just like having more woman, you know?" 

Violet groped her breasts and brought them together, playing with them above the diminutive man. "More of these does sound pretty nice, doesn't it?" She teased. 

Harper looked back at her in amazement, a naughty grin forming on his face. "Actually, I had a different place in mind," without any more words, he ran down her excited body, landing in front of her massive, cavernous pussy. 

Now it did not contort or anything like it did before, this time it was ready and open. Her thighs spread open, one on each of his sides, and welcomed him in. 

He continued until reaching her opening where he stopped in his tracks, nervously looking at the clitoris that was now eye-level with him. Despite his shock, it took only a few seconds for him to adjust before his arms wrapped around the clit and began massaging and squeezing it rhythmically, an act that took more energy from him than it ever has in his former size. 

With the pleasured moans of Violet soaring above him, Harper used all of his strength to part her nether lips. He surveyed the inside of it briefly and took a deep breath to calm himself, and then thrusted himself into her womanhood. 

Violet could feel her eyes roll back in pleasure as her life-long fantasy had finally been fulfilled — her tiny lover was now deep inside her, enveloped by her dripping walls and completely surrounded by her presence. Every movement, as tender and minor as it can be — even his breathing, sent a surge of pleasure throughout her body. 

Harper was still adjusting to his surroundings, thinking of how this is what sex would look like for him forever now that he's shrunk. The love he felt for Violet was enough to quell his concerns and soon he began humping her from within, kissing her, and using whatever force he still had to pleasure her. 

Violet was on cloud nine, which was made even more apparent but how wet she was. She could only bear it for a few moments more before she threw her head back and bucked her hips, feeling the pleasant warmth spreading in her body as she orgasmed. She couldn't tell, of course, but Harper climaxed at about the same time. 

She tenderly fished him out and cleaned both herself and the tiny in her grip, before laying him beside her head. Her eyes examined him carefully — as if shining a spotlight onto him — adoring how content he was. "Maybe it wasn't so bad that you shrunk, huh?" She said with a smile. 

"I wouldn't go that far, I still miss driving and being able to cook on my own, you know." He replied with a chuckle. "But I am glad it brought us together again." 

As Harper leaned in for a kiss, Violet gladly accepted and pressed him into her lips. Afterward, she embraced her exhausted companion as he drifted into sleep. The sole thought running through her mind as she held him tightly in her loving grip was, "I can't wait to tell Blake about this later."