- Text Size +

Sir Eustace Verman hefted his pack, grunting under the weight he continued through the densely forest hills and mountains that served as a line dividing the colony on the coast from the interior of this newly discovered island. As a faithful servant of the empire, and a renowned adventurer to boot, Sir Eustace had answered the call when his majesty had put out the word that there were vast rewards for the first explorer to return to the capital with an accurate map of the island’s interior.

He heard a branch break up ahead and stopped, his hand darting down to his flintlock pistol as he peered cautiously into the underbrush. He scowled and drew his cutlass as well, he’d prefer no foe get close enough to warrant the blade, but in these far reaches of the world many peoples hadn’t seen firearms, and a sword would deter them more than a gun would.

“Who goes there!” he shouted, he repeated the demand in elvish for good measure, though if they didn’t speak the common human tongue elvish would probably be right out of the realm of possibility.

“No one!” a feminine voice called.

He sighed and rolled his eyes, “well clearly there is someone, or nobody would have replied!” he shouted back, a little irritated.

“Nobody did reply!” the high-pitched woman’s voice called back, “so just… keep going!”

There was whispering coming from his left, and he forced himself not to look, pretending to focus ahead, “Okay then, must just be my mind playing tricks on me,” he said, paying close attention to the motion in the corner of his eye.

“Yeah, and you should go to the river up ahead and take your clothes off and take a bath!” the voice called. There was a grunt of pain, then angry whispering, “I mean uh, this is your conscience, you want to take your pants off and take a bath-“

Eustace growled and turned quickly, spotting a pair of pointy green ears duck behind a bush with a squeal of surprise.

Goblins, he thought, annoyed. The creatures seemed to have colonies almost everywhere in the world, and while the island had appeared uninhabited it didn’t surprise him to find them here too. They were a wildly varied people, almost as much as humanity, some were engineers to rival dwarves, others lived in mud huts and used bone clubs for weapons, but they were uniformly greedy, rude, dirty, and… lustful.

“Come on out of there,” he called, “I won’t hurt you.” He sheathed his sword, holding his hands up in a gesture of peace. While Eustace didn’t particularly like the diminutive green race, he had to admit they were somewhat misunderstood, while they tended to be relentlessly violent once combat started, up until that point he found them to be surprisingly reasonable.

The first goblin appeared, a dirty brown tunic barely covering her immense breasts, despite her three-foot height they’d have been large on a human woman, on the diminutive goblin they were practically obscene, jiggling as she moved, tossing her black hair over her shoulder flirtily and baring pointed teeth at him.

“Hey humie!” she called, sauntering her wide hips as she walked up to him, “what’s a cute pinkskin like you doing all the way out here?”

“Exploring,” he said neutrally, “do you have a village nearby?”

“Maybe,” she giggled, twirling a loch of that black hair, and running a hand down towards a steel dagger at her belt.

“I heard others in the bushes,” he said, crossing his arms irritably, “you’re not alone.” He scowled as she fingered the dagger again, “there’s no need for that, and it wouldn’t’ do you any good anyways.”

She frowned, “Hey! Stupid pinkskin! I’m my tribe’s strongest!” She flexed her arms, a comical gesture given she barely came up to his waist. She paused a moment, her green cheeks went a deeper shade as she blushed, “and uh, we wrestle naked, so if you want to test it, you have to take your pants off!”

“Why in the name of the gods do you keep trying to get me to take my pants off!” he growled.

“So we can see your cock!” a voice called from the bushes.

“Just come out!” he repeated, exasperated, “I’m a nice human.”

“A nice human would take his pants off!”

Goblins, he thought miserably, “No!” he said, a little angrier than he meant to.

“Just come out!” the big breasted goblin said with a sigh, “he knows you’re there! If he was one of those types that just kills you on sight he’d have already gone after me!”

Two other goblins slowly moved out from behind the bushes. The first had a lithe body, almost bony, and she wore a deer skull as a hat and gripped a staff with an orb on the top tightly as she nervously stepped into the clearing. The next wasn’t quiet as voluptuous as the first, but still puffed her impressive chest outward, rattling the rusty chainmail she wore, a piece that looked scavenged and hastily and inexpertly trimmed to fit her torso.

“I’m Griza,” the first one said, bowing and causing her ample assets to ripple again, “the shaman in the skull hat is Fruif, and the gal in the chainmail over there is Sriq.”

“Enough talk!” the armored one, Sriq? Said, “he’s a humie invader, we should take him back to the village!”

“Now hold on, I’m not invading anything,” he protested.

“Y-You better not!” the one in the deer skull, Fruif, shouted. She leveled her staff at him, “our new husband shouldn’t have to choose between his people and ours, it would just confuse things!”

His heart skipped a beat, “new husband?”

“Well duh,” Griza giggled, “we spotted you first! And there’s three of us, it’s perfect!”

“How so?” he asked nervously.

“Well, the last humie who came here a few hundred years ago, he said humies only marry one woman,” Sriq explained, “and because we wanted to respect your traditions, we only made him marry three girls, because one of us is about one third of a humie woman by weight. It’s in the tribal laws.”

“S-She’s right, I’m a shaman in training, so I would know,” Fruif stuttered, “so umm…” she gulped, “do you want me to perform the rites here or back at the-“

“I don’t recall ever agreeing to marry anyone!” Eustace said, stepping back slightly.

“Well, we didn’t exactly set out today to marry anyone either,” Griza laughed, “but you’ve got to roll with the punches, you know? What’s your name humie?”

“Sir Eustace,” he said, “and I’m not-“

“Sir Useless? Humans can be so mean!” Fruif said, a bit of pity in her voice, “don’t worry Sir Useless, we’ll get you married and then we can come up with a new name, I like Sir Cuteface!”

“It’s EUSTACE,” he said with a growl. He paused, sir Cuteface? Idly he ran a hand up his cheek, then shook his head, “I’m not going with you!”

He stormed ahead, ignoring the mix of complaints and taunts from the three goblins, though one did reach his ears, “h-hey humie!” the voice called, “don’t go in the temple!”

Temple? He grinned, no doubt where these primitives kept their gold… Eustace had been to enough far-flung holy places and seen enough curses and traps to know better than to outright disrespect any god… but at the same time, it wouldn’t hurt to at least mark the location for someone else.

A few hours of trekking through the woods later he found the temple the goblins spoke of, a vast granite structure with columns along the side of a winding river.

No goblin built that, he thought, approaching the ominous structure, even the ones that build things cover them with gears and clockwork, a goblin temple billows smoke. He looked behind him, saw the rustling of the bushes, then rolled his eyes.

Those three are still following me, he thought with a smirk. In a way it was a nice boost to the ego, plenty of women had flirted with him over the years, few had tracked him through a forest. Maybe I’ll make some extra stew for them later when I make camp…

He crossed into the temple, and immediately doubled over in pain, clutching his sides and squealing like a stuck pig.

It hurt, it hurt more than anything ever had. He gasped as he tried to crawl backwards, but even as he tumbled down the temple’s steps the feeling didn’t’ leave him. Tears filled his eyes as he roiled in the dirt, each movement driving invisible glass needles further into his flesh.

In the midst of the white-hot pain, he was dimly aware of three pairs of green feet running across the sandy river shoreline towards him.

“He went in the temple!” Griza shouted angrily, “we specifically said not to! Why would he do that?”

“They say humans always do things you tell them not to do!” Sriq growled, “fuck, we should have told the humie not to marry us!”

“He’s got a demon from the temple in him!” Fruif called, “get ready, I can call it out, b-but it won’t be happy!”

“Then it’s gonna die!” Griza screamed, drawing her knife.

Fruif gulped, then started chanting, her staff glowing and the eyeholes of the shamanistic deer skull glowing a bright blue. She closed her eyes, and hovered her hand over his stomach, and the pain began to dissipate.

“Gods above,” he gasped, watching a red cloud begin to form over his body. The world was stretching, getting bigger!?

“The demon!” Fruif called, her teeth gritted, “it’s pulling his essence with it! It’s making him-“

“Yeah whatever,” Sriq shouted, “better a tiny humie than a dead one, suck that thing out like cum out of a cock!”

Fruif nodded, then resumed the chant, the red cloud above Eustace growing with each syllable, taking form and shape even as his size reduced. He blinked fighting to stay conscious as he realized that massive green ridge next to him was the goblin shaman’s toes.

“FOOLS!” the demon growled, the smoky body becoming mottled and scaled red flesh as a hooved foot stomped out, “you will pay for stealing my meal!”

“ATTACK!” Griza shouted, hefting her knife as she charged.

Eustace’s vision went blurry, and the last thing he saw before he passed out was the three diminutive goblin women circling the massive red beast.

“WAKE UP!” a voice, Griza’s? boomed.

Eustace groaned, sitting up and blinking himself awake. He was alive, that was more than he’d expected at least, and as he looked down at his body, he smiled as he saw he was intact.

“Yes!” he shouted, “thank you-“ he gulped as he looked up, seeing the three titanic goblins standing over him. “Oh gods,” he breathed, “y-you’re-“

“Victorious!” Griza shouted, reaching down to grab him up. He grunted in surprise as green fingers the size of his legs coiled around him, crushing the air from his lungs.

“Be careful with him!” Fruif said uncertainly, gripping her shaman’s staff tightly, “he’s tiny now! Handle him like you were handling a fairy!”

“I love pulling wings off fairies!” Sriq said, eyeing him lustfully.

“She’s joking,” Griza said with a chuckle, “anyways humie, we killed the demon, look!” she gestured, and he gaped as he saw a massive red corpse, the torso cut open and something that looked like a heart impaled on a nearby spear.

“Y-You three slew a demon?” he asked in awe, “to save me?” he looked over them, and realized they were covered in massive bruises, scratches, Sriq’s chainmail was stained a deep red that had nothing to do with rust, and white bandages were visible beneath it, she was swaying slightly, and all three had a paler green look to them than when he’d met them.

“Least we could do,” Griza said, “call it a… wedding gift.

His stomach dropped, “I…” he bit his lip, looking up at the eager goblin faces, each one the size of a house back in the imperial city.

Ah gods, mother and father were going to force me into an arranged marriage after this anyways, he thought with a wry smile, goblins… and not even goblins from the factory belt, but wild island goblins, he glanced at the dead demon, a feat that would have been difficult for veteran imperial hussars armed with guns and steel sabers. Then again… they certainly seem capable.

“Say something!” Sriq ordered, steadying herself on Griza’s shoulder as her chainmail rattled.

“Now now, he’s thinking about it!” Griza said with a knowing smile, bringing him closer to her face, “aren’t you?”

He looked down into the massive valley of green cleavage below him, slick and soiled with dirt and sweat. His mouth went dry, and he felt something stir below his belt, something the goblin tightly gripping him no doubt felt given her increasingly smug smile.

You came into the wilderness to chart and conquer it, he thought wildly, and it’s charted and conquered you. He blinked, then laughed, a slow titter that became a chuckle, then a series of mad guffaws.

“Oh great, Fruif did the exorcism wrong, he’s gone mad!” Sriq said angrily.

“I did not!” Fruif said defensively, “If he’s gone mad it’s his own fault!”

“I’m not mad,” he said, fighting down the laughter, “I… I accept the proposal, is there any way your shaman can return me to full size?”

Fruif giggled, “I forget how little humies know about magic,” she said with a smirk, “no humie, the demon stole your life force to create his body, and that was gone when we killed him…” she tapped her chin thoughtfully, “I’m just an apprentice though, the tribe’s master shaman might know some tricks to get you back to normal humie size now and then, but she’s going to want some favors.”

“Like cooking or cleaning or?” he left the question hanging, and the three goblins laughed.

“They say humies are prudes, but this is ridiculous!” Sriq howled.

“I’m afraid you’ll spend much of your time stuck at this adorable size husband,” Griza said, stroking his hair and running a massive finger under his chin, “but I think we can make it work.”

Eustace sighed, then smiled, “my sword, my soul, and my body are yours,” he said, repeating his family’s traditional engagement oath, “or… all of yours, I suppose.”

“Humie poetry is so beautiful,” Sriq said, wiping a tear out of her eye. A moment later her eyes rolled back, and she toppled backwards into the sand.

“Fuck, I knew she was hurt more than she let on!” Griza scowled, “ruined the whole moment too!”

“Let me prepare a healing spell,” Fruif said with a sigh.

“You just relax Eustace,” Griza said, giving him a wink. A moment later he was shoved between those immense breasts, the sweat of the fight lubricating his journey down into her dark cleavage as the soft green flesh enveloped him.

He felt warm, the tender feel of the globes massaging him gently on either side as Griza walked. He heard a distant rhythm, and realized it was her heartbeat, slowly lulling him to sleep as he rocked up and down with the jiggling of her breasts.

“Okay, obviously since the humie went and got himself shrunk’d, we need to talk about how we’re going to deal with it,” Griza said as the three sat around the fire.

“I can get him to full size sometimes, I swear!” Fruif said eagerly.

“We need to talk about when it isn’t sometimes!” Griza growled, “he’s going to be teensy, fragile!”

“Why are you both looking at me!” Sriq growled, “I won’t break ‘im!”

“You almost broke Gorbag, and he’s a full-strength goblin hunter!” Fruif protested, “not a cute tiny humie!”

“Gorbag is a pussy!” Sriq shouted, “the humie is strong!”

Eustace is strong,” Griza said, “he’s our husband now, we can’t just call him humie like we don’t know him!”

“I’ll be the judge of that,” Sriq muttered, “get him out of those udders of yours and give him to me!”

Griza shrugged, “he’s very happy though!”

“GIVE ‘IM ‘ERE!” Sriq practically shouted, “I almost bled out like a stuck pig for ‘im, I should get a turn to play with the new husband!”

Griza smirked, ignoring Fruif’s scared look, and reached between her breasts, slowly drawing out the tiny human. He gasped for breath as he was exposed to open air again, the thick salty sweat of Griza’s breasts coating him and soaking his clothes and gear.

“You’re mine humie!” Sriq said with a wicked grin, grabbing him out of the air before he could so much as ask what was going on. The other two goblins watched as the warrior proudly marched off into the darkness with their prize.

“S-She won’t hurt him, right?” Fruif asked nervously.

Griza shrugged, “probably not.”

“S-Sriq, was it?” Eustace managed, struggling to breath as he stared up between a pair of grimy green toes.

“Yeah,” she laughed, “kiss my toes humie!”

He eagerly obeyed, placing a kiss on one of the appendages pinning him, coating him with the earthy mix of her sweat and the dirt she’d picked up from trekking through the forest barefoot.

“What do you want?” he grunted, “I thought we were friends!”

“We are, but I want you to know who’s in charge!” she said, hands on her hips, rattling the rusty and now bloodstained chainmail. She thumped her chest, “this armor belonged to my great great grampa, who was a humie like you if you can believe it!”

He blinked, “other humans explored this island?”

Sriq increased the pressure on his body, causing him to wince, “great great grampa was a powerful warrior, or so they say, if I’m letting more humies into my bloodline, I need to know you’re tough!” She shrugged almost sheepishly, “now obviously you getting tiny makes you a little harder to erm… evaluate,” she said, “but if you can’t fight me, you can fight my foot, that’s fair, right?”

“Uh…” he grunted as she began to slide her foot over him, the grinding motion stimulating a very specific part of his anatomy. The smell of the goblin’s foot filled his senses, making him woozy as her toes squeezed his head again.

“Come on, great great grampa never shied away from a challenge!” Sriq shouted, a grin on her face.

He mustered all of his strength, grunting as he forced her toes upwards. His veins popped, and he cried out angrily as he forced up a big toe the size of his torso.

“Hrmm…” Sriq chewed her lip and looked down at him, “now I’m tryin’ to account for you bein’ tiny humie, great great gramps never wrestled a toe, so far as I know… they say he did give a great foot massage though.” She shrugged, “let’s say you win!”

“Hooray,” he called, struggling to hold the toe from slamming down on him again.

“Now for your reward, don’t think I felt that nice pinkskin piece under those little trousers,” she grinned as she rocked her foot over him slowly, “oh, that feel nice hu- Eustance?”

He just moaned in response, gripping the green toe as it pressed down on him, marinating his face in the powerful scent of the mixed sweat and dirt.

“I’m sure you’ll get back to full size at some point,” she said, rocking her bare sole slowly back and forth over him, causing spasms of pleasure, “for a little while… when you do, you’re going to use that big humie cock to rock my world, okay?” She laughed and rocked her foot over him faster.

“OKAY!” he screamed, his body betraying him and spasming slightly as he began cumming in his pants.

“Uh oh,” Sriq said with a smirk, “those are the only clothes you have a tiny size, aren’t they? And I just made you mess them…” She shrugged, “oh well! Let me take you back to the others.”

“M-My turn!” Fruif said, the deer skull on her head rocking slightly as she tried her best to take an intimidating posture. “Humie! You’re my husband now! Submit or… it’ll make me very upset!”

“Wow,” Sriq laughed, holding the tiny human towards her, “way to threaten the new husband Fruif, he’s terrified.”

“Really!?” the shaman asked eagerly.

“Uh, sure,” Eustace said, leaping slightly into her grip. She held him in a looser grip than the previous goblin, and he sighed, realizing what was happening as she took him into the woods too.

“Stop squirming!” Fruif ordered, trying her best to peel his trousers off.

“I can undress myself!” he protested.

“I don’t care!” Fruif said, “I had to get my hands all over your soul to save it, I know all sorts of things about you now, so I’ve earned the right to be the first of us to see it!”

“See it?” he exclaimed, dangling upside down as she pulled at his pants, “do you mean my-“

“YOUR COCK!” Fruif practically screamed.

“And you said you had your hands all over my soul?” he managed. A moment later he shouted in surprise as he slipped out of his pants, revealing his underwear as he tumbled into her palm.

“Yeah, you like something called vanilla ice cream, and you sometimes wish your parents would just let you explore the world without settling down!” She scowled, “underwear… humies just wear so many layers.”

“You know about my parents?” he asked, shocked.

“Yes, I was rescuing your soul idiot! I practically pried it out of a demon’s mouth!” the goblin shaman said angrily.

“I uh… what do you think I should do?” he asked.

Fruif blinked, and he could swear the eye sockets in her deerskull cap blinked blue a moment, “I don’t know, whatever you want, I guess? I mean you’re really far from your home, and now you’re married to us, so it’s not like you can go host tea parties or whatever…” she thought a moment, “Griza should probably talk to them, she knows a lot about that civilization stuff, she’s smarter than Sriq and me.”

He nodded, “well, I suppose it’ll be hard to give them prim and proper grandchildren now,” he chuckled.

“If they want grandchildren you’re going to have loads,” Fruif laughed, “we gobbos are uh… I think the humie word is fruitful.”

“I don’t know if they wanted goblin grandchildren,” he muttered.

“They didn’t want you out here exploring things and finding cool stuff either,” Fruif said, “forget ‘em! Forget the fancy humie balls and those mean humie girls! You’re with us now!”

He smirked and rolled his eyes, “there’s maybe some wisdom in that…” he sighed, struggling to stand upright in her palm, then he hooked his thumbs around his underwear, and lowered them.

“Oh gods it’s big…” Fruif whispered, peering closer and drooling slightly, “or… well, it would be humie, if you were big… you know?”

“I know,” he said with a resigned smile.

“I’m gonna touch it,” she declared, her tree trunk sized green fingers reaching for him. She gripped an erection he didn’t realize he had, and slowly started stroking back and forth.

“Gods,” he muttered, struggling to keep upright as her fingers seemed to arch into his back to keep him upright.

“Is it true that humies cum solid gold!?” Fruif asked excitedly, “the legends say you can-“

“I-I don’t cum gold!” he managed, collapsing against her soft fingers as her other hand stroked him softly.

“Aww…” Fruif muttered, “oh well, this is still good for your healing, plus the spirit energy is good for my magic.”

He shuddered, spraying his load into her fingers as she finished him off, a smug smirk on her face. She slowed, bringing him to new heights as his orgasm came to an end. Finally she lifted her finger back to her face as he collapsed into her palm, and he watched feebly as she licked his cum off her finger.

“The new husband passes my rigorous spiritual examination,” Fruif declared, walking back to the campfire where the other two goblins were waiting.

“That’s good,” Griza chuckled, reaching for the limp and exhausted form of Eustace. “Awww,” she cooed, “did the mean shaman take too much out of you?”

“Hey I’m a shaman!” Fruif squealed, “every moment spent with me is insightful, restful!

“Was it restful?” Griza asked, dangling him over her smug green face, her pointed ears twitching slightly.

“No,” he said with a weak smile, “but… insightful to be sure.”

Griza raised an eyebrow, glancing back at the shaman who beamed happily, “I suppose I should take you next,” she mused, standing up and sauntering into the woods with him.

“I’m so-“

“Shh…” she said with a tender smile, “don’t worry Eustace, I’ll be… gentle.”

“Let’s talk humie,” Griza said with a grin, dangling him by one arm over her face, “I want you to know, I love those two, but they haven’t even seen this whole island. Me? I wandered the shore, I got shanghaied on a humie vessel once, I spent a few years with some pirates, nice guys once you got past the profession, but I’ve seen humie society and even your capital city. I’m not a dummy, unnerstand?”

He blinked, wincing as he squirmed before her, “I uh… yes, I understand.”

“Good,” she grinned, “now, you humies are coming more and more to this island, and you usually don’t get along with gobbos, right?”

“No,” he admitted.

“Well, you seems to be a rich and important humie, or at least part of rich and important humie family, am I right?” she shook him slightly.

“Yes!” he said, “my family is rich, we’re hardly the most important family in the empire, but we’ve got huge…” he glanced down at the massive green mammaries below him, “tracts of land,” he finished.

“So here’s what I want,” she began, “whenever a humie starts wandering in these woods, our shaman is going to grow you to your old size, and you’re going to go up to him and tell him this belongs to the high forest gobbos, so there’s no need to be issuing deeds, claims, or any other imperial paperwork on it.” She paued a moment, thinking, “if we get to keep the land, you can even tell your humie emperor that we’re his vassals, I’ve heard he’s very accepting of anyone who raises his flag, a flag is just cheap fabric to goblins.”

“He is, accepting I mean,” Eustace gulped. The emperor was in fact highly controversial for his insistence on treating human subjects and inhuman subjects the same. Still, the empire was at its greatest extent, the economy was booming. Various human supremacist and separatist groups agitated against things, but nobody could rationally argue against the prosperity that his policy had brought.

Griza grinned, “Great! I like you Eustace, I like humies in general, but I have to look after my own, you know?” she sighed, “I think you might be the key here, this island’s gobbos are not going to end up like the orc tribes, run off half our land because the dwarves shared gunpowder with you first.”

“I’ll do what I can for you,” he promised.

She gently ran a finger up his naked body, “I know you will, noble humies are smug and stupid, but also very honorable…” She grinned, “do you want to go back… here?” she traced a finger down her neck and to her chest, ending in her cleavage.

“Yes,” he rasped eagerly.

“Good husband,” she said, sighing as she lowered him back between her massive breasts. With a smirk she leveled one single finger on his head, pushing him down and out of sight amidst the sweaty hills.

Fruif and the tribal Shaman did manage to restore Eustace to his full size during the period of the full moon, when they were strongest. He honored his marriage with the goblin tribes, and when the Imperial army and colonists arrived the goblins of the island were ready not with arms and armies, but with lawyers, treaties, and paperwork that filled ships. While the human colonies thrived on the Eastern coast, the interior and Western lands were forever recognized by the emperor as Goblin Territory.

Sir Eustace Verman is said to have been very happy with his life, for all that he spent most of it the size of a doll. Almost any goblin from the Evergreen Isle will claim his descent, and within a few generations it was too widespread to truly contest. Whatever else it is certain he is regarded as one of the greatest explorers of the Human Empire, and the father of the Evergreen Isle Goblins, a proud lineage renowned as the wealthiest and most powerful of Goblin clans in the world.

Chapter End Notes:

Intended as a one shot in the same untitled monstergirl universe as a few of my other stories, Diplomatic Mission, Saving the Kingdom for Dummies. If no continuation or references come assume our protagonist and his three goblin wives had a happy and fruitful life.