- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things are heating up in this chapter

________



Mike walked through the mall with his sister, heading to a department store to pick up some new clothes. The only thing that fit him were his smallest shorts tightened all the way.

“I don't need you to follow me. Don't you have stuff you need to buy?” Mike said, annoyed that he was being shadowed by his much taller younger sister.

“I can't just let my little brother wander around the mall by himself, now can I?” Michelle teased.

Mike inhaled deeply and breathed out slowly, keeping himself calm. He wasn't going to let her get under his skin.

He walked over to the mens section and started looking through the clothes, trying to find something that looked like it might fit. He held up some small shirts, but they still seemed too big.

“I think you're in the wrong section big brother.” Michelle said with a laugh.

“What are you talking about?” Mike asked.

“You're in the mens section. You're not man sized anymore. You need to go to the children's section.” Michelle said with a big grin on her face.

“Fuck you, no I dont. I am not wearing kids' stuff.” Mike insisted.

Michelle just laughed and walked off for a few minutes before returning with a selection of clothes from the kids section.

She held one of the shirts up to Mike and it looked like the perfect size.

“See? You need to get something that fits. Maybe even something a bit smaller for when you shrink more.” Michelle said.

“I am not wearing this… minecraft shirt.” Mike said, looking at what she was holding up for him. “And I am not going to shrink anymore. I am in complete control of my emotions.”

“I don't want to have to keep coming back here, especially when you are too small to drive. So you have to get clothes that will still fit after you shrink more.” Michelle insisted.

“I already told you, I am not going to wear kids clothes.” Mike said sternly.

“OK, then grab some clothes here and we'll go to the changing room. Then you'll see that they don't fit.” Michelle said.

“Fine.” Mike replied as he grabbed the smallest sizes he could find and went to the changing rooms. Michelle waited right outside the door as Mike changed into the clothes he had picked.

He looked at himself wearing the new clothes in the mirror. They looked a bit baggy, but not bad. He could definitely wear these around. Just needed a tight belt and he'd be fine. He opened the door to show Michelle that she was wrong.

“See? They fit.” Mike said, rubbing it in her face.

“They do not. Those are way too loose on you. Try these on.” She said, holding out the clothes she had picked.

“These are fine, I am not going to wear those.” Mike said and went to slam the door on her. But Michelle grabbed the door and held it open. Mike tried to force it shut, but she was too strong. She pushed her way into the changing room, knocking Mike back, and shut the door behind her.

“Try these on, little bro. Stop acting like you're big.” Michelle said, pushing the clothes towards him.

“No! Now get out!” Mike said, getting angry.

“Fine, if you want to act like a kid, I'll treat you like one.” She said as she grabbed him.

“Get off me, what are you doing?” Mike yelled. Michelle proceeded to wrestle off his shirt and pull off his pants, leaving him in just his underwear. Mike tried to fight her, but she was so much bigger than him now.

“Fuck you, knock it off!” Mike yelled again, fighting as hard as he could to get away from her.

Michelle clamped her hand over his mouth to silence him. “Stop yelling, we are in public. Behave yourself.” She said sternly as she used her other hand to try and put the shorts she had picked out for him on.

Mike was furious, he was kicking and trying to scream at her, but it was useless. As he fought, he felt her hand start to cover more and more of his face. His eyes went wide as he realized he was shrinking again.

He started to panic and thrash even more and tried to shout at his sister and tell her that she was making him shrink, but she either couldn't understand his mumbles from behind her hand, or was ignoring him.

After she got his pants on, she grabbed a shirt and removed her hand covering his mouth, so she could get it on him.

“Stop! You're shrinking me!” Mike growled at her as soon as he was free.

“Then stop fighting me!” She answered as she grabbed him again to put the shirt on.

Mike struggled a bit more, but eventually Michelle succeeded in getting him into kids clothes. She stood up to admire her work.

Mike was stunned when she stood up. Just moments ago, his eyeline was even with her tits, but now he was looking directly into her exposed belly button from the crop top she was wearing. He looked up at her and took in how massive she was. He was like a child compared to her now. And as she had just proven, she could treat him like one too.

“Oh great. Because you decided to act like such a brat, you shrank too much. Now I have to get you a smaller size. Stay right here.” She said as she left the changing room.

Mike waited a moment as he heard her walk away before making his escape. He opened up the changing room door and dashed out and around the corner. As soon as he turned the corner, he collided face first with something soft and squishy that rebounded and knocked him down.

“Hey kid, you can't be running around in here.” Came a familiar, feminine voice.

Mike looked up and his heart dropped. It was Vicky, his ex. She was a nightmare. When they first started dating, he thought he was lucky for having a sex addicted, smoking hot girlfriend. But the theory that the hotter they are, the crazier they are, was proven true with Vicky. She was average height, dyed dark red hair, lots of piercings, big fake tits, a tiny waist, and a fat ass. But he couldn't keep up with how wild she was. It was constant drug fueled parties with her. But the final straw for Mike was her insisting on an open relationship and going to orgys. Even though he had said no, she went ahead and slept with a dozen different people. When Mike found out, he had quite a few choice words that he called her, and ended the relationship on a bad note.

He didn't say anything, he just looked up at her from the ground. She stared back, and a look of confusion crossed her face.

“You look just like someone I used to know. Do you have an older cousin?” She asked.

Before Mike could respond, he heard his sister call out his name.

“Mike! Where do you think you're going?” Michelle said coming up behind him and pulling him off the floor.

“Michelle? Is that you?” Vicky said. She had met Michelle before, but it had been years since they saw each other. “You've grown up so much!”

Michelle looked over at Vicky, recognizing her. “Oh, Vicky! Hey, I haven't seen you in forever. And yeah, I had a bit of a growth spurt.”

Vicky used her hands to gesture to Michelles huge boobs. “Yeah, a bit.” She said with a laugh. But then realized what Michelle had just said. “Wait, Mike? Did you just call that kid Mike?”

Michelle grinned wide, “Yup, this is my big brother Mike.”

Vicky's eyes went wide. “What? How?”

Michelle then explained the situation to her, while Mike stood there, burning red from embarrassment. He never wanted to run into Vicky again, especially when he was over a foot shorter than her.

“That is so funny, such a big strong man turned into such a little guy.” She said, bending over to look him in the eye. “You were so tough last time I saw you. Maybe I should come over soon and we can catch up.”

Mike could see the hunger in her eyes as she sized him up like a snack.

“Uh yeah, uh maybe. Well we are actually really busy right now.” He stammered as he turned and grabbed the clothes Michelle had found for him. “Oh great, you got the clothes, Ill go try them on now.”

Mike ran off towards the changing room, leaving the two girls behind him. Vicky had always intimidated him. When he was taller, he found it sexy, but now that she towered over him, he was terrified of what she might try to do to him.

He decided playing along with wearing the clothes his sister picked out for him was the fastest way for him to get out of this situation so he started to change. As he was just finishing putting on the new clothes, there was a knock at the door to the changing room.

Assuming it was Michelle coming to check on him, he opened it up to show her the new clothes fit. But was surprised by what he saw.

Standing over him was Vicky. She looked down at him with an evil grin and forced her way into the changing room, shutting the door behind her.

“Vicky! What are you doing here? Where's Michelle?” Mike stammared

“I told your sister I would help you out finding new clothes while she ran her own errands. Apparently she needs new bras. Those tits of hers are fucking massive now. Think she's into girls? I'd love to play with those monsters.” Vicky said.

“Jesus christ Vicky, dont be such a slu..” Mike started to say but caught himself when he saw the look in her eyes.

“Such a what? A slut? That's right, you loved calling me that when we broke up. But I think youre just jealous little Mikey.” She cooed. “Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about you.”

Mike backed away from her until he hit the wall. She continued to approach him, swaying her hips seductively. As much as he wanted her to leave, he couldn't deny how sexy she was. She walked right up to him and pressed her tits into his face. With her right hand, she reached down into Mike's pants and grabbed his hardening cock.

“Oh, it looks like this little guy hasn't forgotten about me either.” She said in a husky voice.

“Vicky, stop. I have a girlfriend.” Mike pleaded, knowing that his body couldn't say no to her.

“Oh, what? Does she not like to share?” She said as she slowly got down on her knees and pulled out Mike's cock. She opened her mouth and used her pierced tongue to work her magic.

All the protests Mike had left his mind as soon as her tongue touched his dick. His dick was almost half the size it was the last time he was with her, which made her proportionally much larger mouth feel a thousand times better.

It didn't take long for him to finish in her mouth, which she gladly swallowed. Mike was left panting as Vicky stood up.

“Oh my god, you're shrinking right now!” Vicky said with glee.

Mike looked up and watched her face get farther away for a moment before his size leveled off.

“I think your dick is too small now for me to use.” She laughed. “But give me a call when you're smaller and Ill use you like a dildo.”

“Vicky, please just leave.” Mike said, defeated.

Vicky just laughed at her tiny ex. “Don't worry Mikey, I'll leave you alone for now. But I'll be seeing you around.”

Vicky left the changing room, swaying her ass for him as she went. Mike pulled his now loose pants back up and straightened himself out. He can't believe that just happened. He couldn't say that it wasn't amazing, but now he felt guilty about cheating on Cindy. And the promise of Vicky seeing him again was both terrifying, and arousing.

Terrifying and arousing was pretty much the perfect way to describe the relationship he had with Vicky. But a 6’5” physically fit man could handle anything she could dish out. A man under 4 feet tall? Probably not.

After a few more minutes of collecting his thoughts, he left the changing room to find his sister. He found her leaving the womens lingerie section, heading towards him. She was holding bras that looked almost as large as his entire body.

She froze when she saw him and looked him up and down. “Really?” She said. “Now I'll have to go get you a smaller size. Again!”