- Text Size +

*gluck gluck gluck* Cindy worked her head up and down as she blew Mike. She had stayed that night and decided to start off their day on a positive note since Mike was going through so much at the moment.

Since he had gotten smaller, taking all of his dick in her mouth was much easier to do. But while she was working, she felt his dick start to get smaller in her mouth. Was he losing his erection while she was blowing him?

She took this as a personal insult to her abilities, and dialed it up a notch, going full in on rocking his world. Her tactics seemed to work, as he soon finished in her mouth, which she gladly swallowed.

“Damn babe, that was amazing!” Mike said, panting.

“Well I felt you losing your boner, so clearly the first half wasn't that great.''She said with a pout.

“What? That's not true. I was throbbing the whole time.” Mike countered.

Cindy just huffed at him, before a thought occurred to her.

“Wait, let me measure you again.” She said, grabbing the tape measure. Mike’s mood instantly soured, but he stood up anyways.

“5 foot 5. Another inch since last night. Do you think sex makes you shrink too?” Cindy said, worried that she had just sucked an inch off her boyfriend.

“What? No, there's no way.” Mike said. He was terrified at the thought of having to pick between sex and shrinking.

“Well what else could it have been? You didn't get angry since after your last measurement.” Cindy said.

“You know what? I'll prove it to you.” Mike said purpose. He grabbed Cindy and pulled her over to the bed and began kissing her body.

“Mike, we need to be careful.” Cindy said in protest. But as Mike’s kisses moved south, her concerns seemed to disappear.

About 30 minutes of love making later, the two lay next to each other panting.

‘At least his tongue can still get the job done’ Cindy thought to herself. She turned to Mike and said aloud “Ok, let's check your height now.”

Cindy measured him again and sighed as she saw the numbers. “Yup, down another inch. Getting worked up makes you shrink. Angry and horny.”

“Fuck!” Mike shouted. His life was falling apart. He lost a foot in height, and now he couldnt even fuck his girlfriend without shrinking.

“It's ok, we just have to wait a few more days before you see the doctor, and you can tell them that you want to end all this.” Cindy said.

Mike sighed to himself. No use getting upset over something he couldn't change. “Ok, you're right, I just need to stay calm. Maybe meditate or something.”

“Well you always say how working out is relaxing for you. How about we go to the gym? We can just do some lightweight stuff.” Cindy suggested.

Mike agreed and the two got changed and left for the gym. Luckily, Mike had always worn pretty tight clothes, so now his clothes were just baggy, but still fit.

Mike was feeling pretty good while working out. He might be smaller and weaker, but his strength was still proportional to his weight, so he could still do plenty of body weight exercises.

“Cindy? Hey, what are you doing here?” A males voice, interrupting Mike's pushups.

“Doug? Oh hey! I'm just working out with Mike.” Cindy replied pointing to Mike who was standing up.

Mike's heart dropped. He hated Doug. The guy was in Cindys classes and it was obvious that he had a thing for Cindy. Mike would always emphasize his size around Doug to intimidate him and make sure he knew his place. But that was before he was half a foot smaller than him.

“Mike? Oh my god, what happened to you?” Doug said with a laugh of disbelief. “On a diet?”

“Very funny. But no. I'm doing a pharmaceutical study. This is a side effect.” Mike explained as calmly as he could.

“Shit, how small are you now?” Doug said as he walked up to Mike to compare their heights. Doug wasn't as big as Mike used to be, but at his new height, Mike's eyeline was even with his chest. “How is this even possible? Did you just wake up this short?”

Before Mike could respond, Cindy chimed in. “It's been gradual. He's been shrinking little by little.”

“Oh wow, so you could end up shorter than Cindy?” Doug said with a laugh.

“Ok Doug, we're busy here. Can you please leave?” Mike said with forced calm.

“Oh sorry, did I hit a nerve?” Doug said with a smirk. “Sorry little guy.”

“Fuck off Doug.” Mike said, his blood rising.

“Ok ok, didn't realize you had such a short temper.” Doug said before turning to Cindy. “See you in class Cindy, let me know if you need anything. Like reaching the top shelf.”

Cindy just rolled her eyes at all the short jokes and said goodbye as Doug left.

“I hate that piece of shit.” Mike said, still fuming.

“Calm down Mike, don't let a little teasing get under your skin.” Cindy said.

“Little teasing? Now you're making fun of me?” Mike snapped.

Cindy couldn't help but laugh. “I didn't mean it like that. Stop being so sensitive. You're probably making yourself shrink again.”

“Fuck this. I'm going home.” Mike said as he stormed off. Cindy had driven them there, so he opted to just walk home on his own.

Cindy called after him, but he just ignored her.

By the time he made it back home, he was exhausted. He underestimated how much farther the walk seemed with shorter legs. When he got inside he was confronted by Michelle who was jumping around in excitement.

“I GOT IT!” She screamed.

“Got what?” Mike said as he covered his ears from the screams.

“The job! I got the internship!” She screamed.

“Oh, cool. Congrats.” Mike said with no enthusiasm.

“Don't be too excited for me now.” Michelle said sarcastically. “Wait, did you shrink again?”

She walked up to him to compare her height to his, noting that the top of his head was almost even with her chin.

“I dont wanna talk about it.” Mike said as he pushed past her to go hide in his room.