- Text Size +

“It's okay babe, you can just talk to the doctor and have them reverse this.” Cindy said, trying to calm Mike down.

The day after the gym incident, Mike had Cindy come over and explained what was happening to him in a rush. He was panicking as he explained and felt himself losing control of his emotions again. He had to sit down on the bed and just breathe to calm himself down.

Cindy sat next to him and rubbed his back. She didn't like seeing him all worked up like this and was trying to get him to calm down. “They wouldn't test something like this if it was permanent.”

“Yeah, yeah that's true. It's not like they dont test these things on animals first.” Mike said, starting to calm down.

“Starting to feel better now?” Cindy asked.

“Yeah, now I'm only very panicked instead of severely panicked.” He joked.

“Well I think I know how to make you feel better.” She said and gave him that look again.

Mike smiled at her. “Well I can't say no to that.”

The two started making love, and Mike immediately noticed that Cindy felt larger. He wasn't exactly upset by her breasts and ass feeling larger in his hands.

As the fucked, Cindy also noticed Mikes new size. And wasn't very thrilled. He had gotten smaller all over, and she could definitely tell. But she was a good girlfriend, and didnt want to make him feel any worse than he already did, so she put on the performance of a lifetime and made him feel like a sex god.

The sex was amazing for Mike. Her larger body, and the sounds she was making was really getting his blood pumping. A moment after he finished, a loud banging came from his door.

“Not again!” He growled as he threw on a towel and opened the door.

“Will you leave us a…” Mike started to yell but trailed off as he looked down at his sister's giant tits, where her face should be. He panned his head up till he looked straight ahead into his sister's open mouth, and then continued up to look into her eyes.

Cindy was equally shocked into silence at the sight of her brother's height. They both stood there in silence for a few moments before she said “What. The. Fuck.”

~~~~~


After Mike and Cindy cleaned themselves up and got dressed, they met Michelle out in the living room to explain to her what was going on. She clearly saw how short he was now, so there was no point in trying to hide it.

Michelle nodded along as Mike explained what was happening. When he was done, just jumped up to grab a tape measure.

“I thought something was weird. I knew I was going through a growth spurt, but I seemed to be catching up to you too fast.” Michelle said. “Can you measure us Cindy?”

Michelle and Mike stood back to back next to the tape measure as Cindy stood on the couch so she could get a clear view of the top of their heads.

“Ok, Michelle is now exactly 6 feet tall. Wow, you really have grown!” Cindy said, surprised.

Michelle broke out in a big grin at having finally broken 6’ tall. “Yes!”

“And Mike is…” Cindy continued. “5 foot 8 inches.”

“Oh my god.” Mike said, devastated. He sat down on the couch and put his face in his hands. He has shrunk another inch since yesterday.

“It's not so bad. Thats average height for a guy.” Cindy said, trying to cheer him up.

“Actually, the average guy height is 5 foot 9.” Michelle corrected. Cindy shot her a look, which made Michelle look away.

Mike felt his heart drop again and his blood run cold. He used to be a big masculine guy. Now he's shorter than average. He used to make fun of guys under 6 feet, and now he was way below that.

“How about you call the doctor and see if you can go in earlier than your next appointment.” Cindy suggested.

Mike nodded and pulled out his phone. He called up the office and explained to the receptionist that he needed to come in early.

“What's the reason?” She asked.

“Well, this is going to sound crazy, but I’m shrinking!” Mike said.

“Give me one moment to pull up your file.” She said, “Ok, it says here that at the start of the trial you were 6 foot 5 inches tall. What is your height now?”

“5 foot 8 inches.” He said, his voice cracking as he did so.

“That is not something to worry about. The doctor has many other patients and unless your condition becomes life threatening, she can't see you until your next appointment.”

“What!?! This is serious! I shrunk 9 inches! Either you let me see the doctor or I'll be calling a lawyer!” He snapped.

The receptionist calmly explained how he had signed away liability and a lawyer would just be a waste of his money. Mike's blood boiled as he continued to yell at her and she calmly shot down everything he said. Eventually, Mike gave up and ended the call.

When he turned around, he was startled by his sister standing so close to him, and holding up the tape measure.

“Mike, you shrunk another inch while on the phone!” Michelle exclaimed.

“What! How is that possible!” Mike yelled.

Cindy ran over to hug Mike and comfort him. Michelle just looked at her older brother as she thought about what was going on.

An idea came to her and she grinned to herself. “This is for science.” She whispered to herself.

“Hey Micro, how does it feel to be so short now?” Michelle taunted.

Mike and Cindy both froze and looked over at her. “What did you call me?” Mike asked, thinking he heard her wrong.

“Well you're already shorter than your little sister, and you keep shrinking. I was testing out a new name that fits better.” She replied.

“Fuck you.” Mike said, feeling his anger start to rise.

“Uh oh, got a napoleon complex now? You short guys are so temperamental.” She said with a laugh.

“You better shut the fuck up.” Mike said, seething with anger.

“Uhh, Mike?” Cindy said, trying to get his attention. But he ignored her and pushed her off of him as he stared down his sister.

“Or what? You're not bigger than me anymore. So that means I’m in charge now.” She said,

Mike's blood boiled and he rushed towards her. He pushed her with all his strength, but instead of sending her across the room, it just made her stumble backwards and fall on her butt.

“You shouldn't have done that pipsqueak.” Michelle said angrily.

“And why not?” He demanded.

“Because it's making you shrink.” She said,

“What the fuck are you talking about.” Mike demanded.

“When you shrunk on the phone, I had a theory that it was your anger making you shrink. So I tested it out.” Michelle explained.

“Bullshit.” Mike said flatly.

“Will you do the honors Cindy?” Michelle asked, pointing to the tape measure.

Cindy grabbed it, and hesitated briefly before measuring Mike again. “She's right. You shrunk another inch.”

“You did this on purpose!” Mike yelled. “I am going to..”

Michelle cut him off. “Going to what? Go on, get angry and shrink more.”

Mike was about to yell again, but Cindy hugged him from behind and started to shush him.

“It's ok Mike. Just calm down. Just breathe. We can get through this.” She said, worried he'd continue to shrink if she didn't stop him.

Mike forced himself to calm down and looked away from Michelles smirking face. He left the room with Cindy and went back to his room.

Michelle watched them go, and felt a tinge of guilt. She might have gone too far testing her theory, but after he pushed her, she lost her temper a bit too. It's not like Mike is the only one in the family that's allowed to lose their cool. And at least they learned more about what was making him shrink.