- Text Size +

“OH awesome! They already have orange colored Oreos!” Michelle exclaimed, grabbing them off the shelf. “Can we get them?” But before Mike could respond, she dropped them in the cart he was pushing and ran off to another aisle.

“I swear, it's like she's 8 years old sometimes.” Mike said with a sigh.

“I think it's cute. Its almost like she's our daughter.” Cindy said as she hugged Mike's arm.

“Don't even talk about kids. You're in school, and I’m still living at home.” Mike said. “But not for long, just a few more months of this trial and I can afford a real nice apartment for us.”

“You know I won't be moving in with you right away. I still have to live at my dorm.” Cindy explained again.

“I know I know. But how about you at least leave a toothbrush at my place?” Mike compromised.

Cindy grinned and pretended to think it over. “Well I guess that's acceptable.”

The two laughed as they walked down the aisle and turned the corner to the next one. Mike's laughter cut off as he took in the scene before him.

Michelle was pressed up against the shelves, with a nervous look on her face. She seemed to be trying to get away from the guy in front of her. A big guy seemed to be trying to hit on her, but was not picking up the hints that she wanted to be left alone, and he was getting more and more pushy.

Mikes blood rose and he felt the familiar tingle of adrenaline rush through his body. He might not get along very well with her, but she was still his sister.

Mike rushed over to the guy and pushed him away from Michelle. The guy was big. But Mike was bigger. “The fuck do you think youre doing talking to my sister like that?”

The guy looked back at his attacker and sized him up before responding. “Relax bro, your sisters got some big ass titties, and she needs a man to give her what she needs.”

The tingling in his blood got more intense at that comment and his vision went red.

The next thing Mike knew, he was standing over the guy, breathing heavily. He must have blacked out in rage and knocked the guy down. The man's nose was bloody and he was looking up at Mike with fear in his eyes.

The guy quickly scrambled away and ran off. Mike took a few deep breaths to calm himself down.

“Thanks Mike.” Michelle said sheepishly from behind him. Mike took a few more breaths before turning to face her.

“You gotta learn how to take care of yourself. I won't always be around.” He scolded.

“I know. I’m tall for a girl, and still growing, so I dont get messed with very often.” She said, comparing her height to her brother and noticing she was closer to his height than ever before. Now her eyes were parallel with his mouth. “But maybe I need to start working out too.”

“Ha! Especially if you keep eating all those oreos.” He said, poking her in the stomach and laughing at the face she made. “Ill take you to the gym this week and show you some workouts.”

Mike was a total gym rat, and even though he didn't enjoy spending time with his sister, he would never pass up an opportunity to show off his fitness knowledge and help others get into lifting.

“That was so cool Mike!” Came Cindy's voice from behind him. She hugged him from the side and kissed his shoulder.

Michelle rolled her eyes at the PDA and went to grab the shopping cart.

“It was nothing, just had to teach that guy some manners.” Mike said with exaggerated bravado.

Cindy looked to make sure Michelle was out of earshot before she whispered. “That was so hot. Lets finish up here as fast as possible. We need to get back to your place.” She said with a look in her eyes that Mike knew very well.


~~~~~~~

Michelle was measuring herself against the closet door that had all her height marks throughout the years.

“5 foot, 11 inches.” Michelle said. She had grown 2 inches since last time she checked. She was happy with that, she liked being tall. She looked at herself in the mirror and appreciated the sight. She wasn't just growing vertically either. Her breasts were continuing to grow, and at this rate her DD bras would need to be replaced soon. They were already on the tight side.

Her first thought was how many more followers she'd end up getting on social media if she kept growing like this. Half her comment section was men asking her to start an onlyfans. And it was hard to keep saying no when she saw how much money other girls were making. But she didn't know how employers at pharmaceutical companies would react. She didn't want to jeopardize her career before it even began.

A random thought popped in her head. “Wait, 5 foot 11?” See mumbled as she double checked her height. For some reason that didn't sound right. Her brother was 6’5” and she seemed to be closer to his height than 6”. But her thoughts were interrupted by rhythmic thumping of a bed against a wall.

“Ugh, disgusting.” She said. At least Cindy was being quiet.

To distract herself, she jumped on her computer and started looking up the company Mike was getting trials at. Maybe she could get a job there. Having a family member working for them is a good thing. Right? Isn't nepotism in hiring a thing?