- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Short chapter, gonna try and figure out a way to end it from this point forward. Not sure how long itll take for me to actually write it tho. 



Michelle opened the door to her apartment and rushed towards the bathroom. She had been holding it in since she left work and really needed to pee. She quickly pulled down her pants and sat down, releasing a powerful stream immediately.

Mike had been floating in the toilet for a few hours. The water had freed him from the hardened cum trapping him, and he had tried to climb out, but the porcelain prison was too slippery. So he just floated there, trying to conserve his energy. When Michelle came home, he heard the thunder of her quickly running towards him. She must have gotten a text from Cindy about where he was, and was rushing to save him.

But Mike's hopes were quickly replaced with horror as the sky above him was darkened by his sister's naked rear end. A waterfall of yellow urine rocketed out of her and crashed next to Mike, splashing him and sending waves through the toilet water. Mike screamed as the smell of ammonia burned his eyes but the roar of the piss was louder than his screams.

Michelle sighed with relief as she sat on the toilet. As she was finishing up, she noticed a piece of paper on the counter and picked it up. It was a note from Cindy, and she quickly read it.

“Oh no.” Michelle said as the last drops of pee left her. She stood up and turned around to look into the toilet. Just as the note promised, there was a tiny speck floating in the yellow water. “Whoops, sorry about that.”

Michelle didn't want to reach into the water, so she grabbed some dental floss and lowered it into the toilet for Mike to grab, and pulled him out. She dangled him in front of her face and laughed.

“Sorry about that Mike, didn't mean to piss you off.” She said, continuing to laugh at her own joke.

She then placed him down on a table and pulled out a necklace. “I got this so I could keep an eye on you better, it'll be roomy now that you're so small.” She said as she held out a necklace that had something that looked like a little vial on it. She unscrewed the top and dropped Mike inside, then sealed him up and put the necklace on. He rested right on the center of her cleavage. 


Mike banged on his glass prison, demanding to be let free, but his voice was too small to be heard.

Michelle checked her new necklace out in the mirror, admiring how it drew attention to her tits. She smiled to herself and went about the rest of her day, doing a few chores, making herself food, and watching TV.

Mike was thrown around wildly as the necklace bounced between Michelle's boobs. He tried to brace himself against the glass walls, but the G force from her G cups was too much for him. He was given a slight break when he ended up stuck in her cleavage, the pressure from her breasts stopping him from bouncing as much as when he was on top of them. 


Around dinner time, Mike's stomach began to growl, and he wondered if his giant sister would remember to feed him. As if reading his mind, he was pulled out from between her tits and the top of his prison was opened.

“Almost forgot to feed you, I hope you don't mind that I chewed it a bit first.” Michcelle said as she pulled out a small piece of spit covered food from her mouth and dropped it into her necklace before sealing it back up. She held it up in front of her face as she watched the piece of food, so small that she wouldn't even notice eating it, slide down the sides of the necklace and hit her older brother, covering half his body.

“You better eat up, that's all you'll get for the rest of the night.” Michelle teased as she saw him recoil at the idea of eating her spit covered leftovers. She pushed him back between her boobs and went back to watching TV.

Part of her felt bad for teasing him so much, but she only had a limited time before he grew back, so she needed to get a lifetime of payback in while she could.