- Text Size +

Michelle walked down the grocery store aisle, grabbing food as she went. One of the downsides to her brother being smaller than her finger was that she had to do all the household chores alone now.

She felt a wiggle in her breast pocket and smiled to herself. The benefits outweigh the negatives.

She rounded the corner and bumped her cart into someone else. “Oh, sorry, I didn't see you.” Michelle said, but then realizing who it was. “Vicky?”

“Oh, hey Michelle. Fancy running into you here. How are you?” Vicky said.

“I'm doing good, just busy with my new job, and taking care of Mike.” She answered.

“New job? Where are you working?” Vicky asked as she stepped around their carts to stand closer to Michelle.

Michelle told her about her job, and how excited she was about it. VIcky just smiled and nodded along as she talked.

“Wow, that's incredible. Brains and beauty.” Vicky said as she reached out to put her hand gently on Michelle's shoulder. “I'm so proud of you.”

Michelle blushed at her compliment. “Oh, thank you. How about you? What's new with you?”

“I'm doing fantastic, I just bought a new place with all the money I've been making from my new job.” Vicky said with a glint in her eye.

“Oh wow that's so cool! What's your new job?” Michelle asked.

“Onlyfans. All I do is take a few pictures, make a couple videos, and dumb men throw money at me.” Vicky said, then looked Michelle up and down. “You could probably make double what I make though. You really have a fantastic body.”

Michelle blushed again. “Oh I don't know. I want to be a pharmacist and I don't know if that would stop me from getting hired.”

“Then just don't tell them. You don't legally have to, and if they find out and fire you, you can't sue them.” Vicky said.

“I dunno..” Michelle said, trailing off.

“Well no pressure or anything. But you should come by and check out my place sometime. I have a pool and a hot tub.” Vicky offered.

“Cool, yeah, definitely.” Michelle said. The two girls exchanged numbers and went off to finish their shopping.

Once Michelle got home, she took Mike out of her pocket and dropped him on the table.

“What the fuck was that? Why are you flirting with Vicky?” Mike yelled up at her.

Michelle glared down at him, “What? Are you jealous? I thought you would want to stay away from her after you cheated on Cindy and got caught.”

“I'm not jealous, but she's bad news. Stay away from her!” Mike ordered.

“Ha! Ill do whatever I want. If I want to fuck her, I will!” Michelle said. “You know what? I'll text Cindy for you, so she can deal with you for awhile and give me a break.”

Michelle grabbed Mike's phone and unlocked it. She went to text Cindy, but accidently bumped the browser icon. Her eyes went wide with what popped up. She glanced through the page, and then looked through the rest of his browser history.

“Oh my god! You little freak!” Michelle said, halfway between shock and laughter. “Cuck porn? Shrinking cuck porn?”

“No! Get off my phone! It's not what it looks like!” Mike yelled. He was freaking out, he had forgotten to clear his history after he accidently stumbled upon all those pages while looking for advice on his situation.

“Shit, did watching Cindy get fucked awaken something in you? Is this what you're into now?” Michelle said tauntingly. “A tiny little cuck?”

“Shut up! It's not true! I was just researching something!” Mike yelled, getting angry.

“Oh? Research? I'm sure. I should let Cindy know so she can help you with your research.” Michelle said as she pulled up Cindy's texts.

“Dont you fucking dare you bitch!” Mike yelled, furious. He didn't even want to imagine what Cindy would do if she found out about this. He continued to scream up at her, getting angrier and angrier as she texted.

Michelle glanced down at her angry brother. “Oh my god, you're shrinking again!” Michelle got on her knees and put her face near him to get a better look.

Mike saw her face growing in front of him, but he was so angry he just kept yelling as her face doubled, tripled and quadrupled in size.

“Are you shrinking from anger? Or arousal? Are you getting off on imagining Cindy fuck a bunch of guys?” Michelle mocked as she watched him shrink. 


“Wow! You're really small now. Let me measure you.” Michelle said, going to grab a ruler. She held the ruler up next to him. “Only 1/4th of an inch.”

“Will you just fuck off and leave me alone!” Mike yelled up at her.

“Your voice is so quiet now. But no, I can't leave you alone.” Michelle said as she pinched his entire body between her fingers and dropped him on her open palm. “What if those ants came back? They'd gobble you right up now.”

“I'd rather get eaten than spend more time around you!” Mike yelled.

Michelle grinned. “Is that so? Well wish granted.” She opened her mouth, exposing a warm, wet cavern.

Mike's eyes went wide in fear as she flung him into her mouth, where he collided with her monstrous tongue. Then he was plunged into darkness as her mouth closed.

He tried to yell, but her saliva filled his mouth. Her tongue began wiggling around underneath him, throwing him all over her mouth.

Michelle giggled to herself as she treated her former big brother like a piece of candy. Eventually she balled him up in a big wad of spit, and spat him out into his little cage.

“You're lucky you don't taste very good.” She mocked before walking off, leaving him to try and crawl out of the mountain of spit he was in.