- Text Size +

Mike woke up on a white plain. His vision was still blurry and his head was pounding. He rubbed his eyes to clear them and looked around. His surroundings looked familiar, but the proportions were all off. It looked like his living room, but on a massive scale.

That was when the memory of the previous day came crashing back to him. “That fucking slut.” Mike said.

He looked around, trying to figure out how he got there and what to do next, when he realized he was naked. Luckily, there was a tissue box on the table, and he climbed up on top to rip off a piece to make himself a toga. As soon as he had himself dressed, he heard a booming down the hall that was getting louder.

From around the corner, a massive giantess appeared. It was his little sister, but she seemed to be almost 500 feet tall. He watched as she walked towards him, her eyes locked on his tiny form as she got down on her knees to better see him. She leaned forward onto the table, her titanic tits landing on the table, creating an earthquake for Mike, knocking him off his feet.

Michelle giggled at that. “Whoops sorry bro.”

“What happened? How did I get here?” Mike asked her.

“Cindy dropped you off here this morning. She told me about how you cheated on her, and then when she was going to get even by fucking another guy, you snuck along. Then you shrunk while watching them bang.” Michelle explained. “She said you passed out during it, so she dropped you off here in the morning.”

“How small am I now?” Mike said, looking around and trying to gauge his height.

“Youre 1 inch tall, I measured you while you were asleep.” Michelle said with a big smile. “And it is so cute.” She reached out with her massive hand and poked Mike, knocking him over again.

“Knock it off!” He yelled.

“Aww, you're so cute I could just eat you up.” She said as she leaned forward and snapped her mouth at him.

The giant mouth coming towards him sent primal fear through his body. The dark, wet cave, dripping with saliva, with a red monster wiggling around inside looked like something out of a horror movie. He couldn't help but imagine how easy it would be for her to swallow him whole.

“But luckily for you, I'm late for work, so no time for snacking.” She said. “Im sorry but I'm gonna have to leave you here today. Try not to shrink too small for me to find you while I'm gone.”

She got up to leave, but before she got out the door she paused and turned around. “Oh, and before I forget, here's your phone. It should keep you entertained while I'm gone.” She set it down on the table in front of him and walked out the door.

When his sister left, he sat down and just collected his thoughts. He had been through a lot in just the last day. He was practically an insect now. Totally dependent on others. And his girlfriend cheated on him in retaliation for finding out his Ex blew him against his will. Where did that leave him and Cindy?

He knew he should have told her about the thing with Vicky, but she went way too far by fucking Doug. Even if she was drunk, she sucked and fucked Doug right in front of him.

While he was going over these thoughts, his phone buzzed with a notification. He got up and went over to it, hoping up on top so he could read the message.

Speak of the devil. It was from Cindy.
‘I went too far last night. I'm sorry.’

Mike didn't know how to respond. ‘Fucking right you went too far.’ No, he couldn't say that. ‘Don't ever talk to me again’. Did he really never want to see her again?

He decided to just not say anything at all. Let her worry for a while. Give her the silent treatment. Instead, he unlocked his phone by walking around and stepping on the buttons. He wondered if there were any sites online that gave advice for guys in situations like him.

So he searched up ‘girlfriend fucked other man, caught by boyfriend’. He clicked a few of the links that popped up, but they all turned out to be porn. Was getting cucked really that popular? Curious, he searched ‘guys who like getting cucked’. He kind of went down the rabbit hole on his searches, but then snapped out of it, realizing this wasnt helping him at all.

“What about the guys in the other trials?” He said to himself. Maybe the other people in these drug trials had posted about things that happened to them. But once again his searches just produced alot of porn. Except for one comment on a reddit page he saw. It was a man claiming that his marriage was ruined after he shrunk and his wife cheated on him. Predictably, all the comments either called him a liar or a cuck. Trying to see if he could find any other places this guy had posted, he searched all sorts of things like “shrunken man, cheating wife”, “Shrunken guy gets cucked”. But nothing except for porn.

Frustrated, he decided to give up and just watch youtube to kill time.

After a few hours, he was starting to get hungry. He looked far away towards the kitchen, and decided he wouldn't be able to open the fridge or pantry. Luckily for him, his sister was a slob, and had left her dishes on the coffee table from last night.  She had chicken wings last night, and left the bones on a plate. At normal size, he would have said the bones had been picked clean, but at an inch tall, a few scraps was enough to satisfy his hunger. And the cup she left there, while too tall for him to climb, had condensation forming on the outside, which he was able to slirp off.

Satisfied, he was about to go back to his phone, but then froze as he heard a weird clicking noise. He turned around and saw an ant walking right towards him. It was the size of a dog and was moving fast.

Are ants aggressive? Was it coming to attack him? He sprung into action, running towards the nearest chicken wing, and ripping off the small bone to use as a weapon. He spun the improvised spear around and charged at the ant, not giving it a chance to attack first.

The monster seemed to ignore him as it looked for food, giving Mike the perfect opening to spear it through the eye. He used all his strength and momentum to slam the pointy bone into the ant, breaking through its exoskeleton, and into its brain. Or whatever it had inside its head.

The ant swung its head wildly and began twitching, ripping the bone out of Mike's hands. He stepped back as it thrashed around for a bit before collapsing, dead. Mike retrieved his weapon and gave out a primal yell.

Killing something that could have killed him made him feel powerful. Like a prehistoric man, fighting lions out on the plains.

But his blood froze as he heard more clicking. He turned to see a dozen ants climbing up onto the plate. Steeling himself, he prepared for battle. He felt like an action hero. Running around, dodging ants, swinging his spear and breaking legs and antennae. He managed to spear a few more, but the number of ants never seemed to decrease.

He speared another through the eye, but his spear got stuck. Now weaponless, he ran from the ants. He got to the edge of the table, cornered as the ants approached. Was this how he died?

“Come on!” He yelled, not wanting to die without a fight.

But right as the ants approached, a massive pillar descended from the heavens, crushing all the ants in one go

He looked up and saw his gigantic sister standing over him.

“That was so cool big bro.” She said with a giggle. “You were like a little warrior from a movie.”

Mike couldn't believe she had been there watching him fight for his life. He was so focused on staying alive, he must not have heard her come in.

“How long have you been here?” He yelled up at her. “I could have been killed!”

“Oh don't worry, I wouldn't have let those bugs eat you. I just didn't want to spoil the show.” She said as she pinched him up between two fingers and lifted him into the air. She puckered her massive lips and planted a big kiss on him. Her lips were bigger than his entire body, and left him damp from her spit.

“There, kisses to make it all better.” She laughed.

“Let me go!” He yelled, struggling in her grasp.

“Let you go?” She asked. “Ok.” She opened her fingers, letting Mike freefall. Mike screamed as he fell. But instead of falling towards the ground, he crashed into Michelle's massive mammaries. He bounced a bit before coming to a halt on her left boob.

“Oh! This gives me a great idea for a tiktok!” Michelle said as she pulled out her phone. She held it in one hand and filmed herself, with a focus on her huge tits, zoomed in enough to be able to see Mike. She gave a slight jump, making her tits bounce around. Even a slight bounce was like a massive earthquake for Mike and he was thrown around before sliding down her breast and into her cleavage. He was plunged into darkness as the massive tit flesh pressed in all around him.

Michelle moved the camera up to her face and said, “Talk about a booby trap.” And ended the video. She left Mike between her boobs, where she could feel him thrashing around, while she uploaded the video.

She then scooped her brother out and placed him on the table as she sat down on the couch. “My boss let me out early today after I told her how small you got.”

“What the fuck is wrong with you?! Why do you keep fucking with me? I was just almost killed!” Mike yelled.

“Oh relax, I was just making a video. Its already getting a ton of views.” She said, rolling her eyes.

“You need to clean up this fucking mess! Its bringing ants in!” He demanded.

“Oh don't worry, I got you a present!” She said with glee as she got up to grab a bag she had set down. “Look!”

Mike watched as she pulled out a small, empty fish tank, the kind they have for single beta fish. She placed it on the table next to him. It was about a 4 inch clear plastic cube with a pink cover on top, full of holes to let in air.

She popped it open and dropped in a few tissues at the bottom. She then plucked him up again and dropped him inside.

“There, now you're perfectly safe from all the scary bugs.” She said, laughing as she put the cover back on.

Mike pounded on the walls, demanding she let him out, but she just laughed at him before setting him down and going about her day.