- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a pretty eventful chapter


________________



Michelle was a bit disappointed that Cindy hasn't called out Mike over that text and made him shrink more. She thought it would work for sure. She layed in her bed, flicking through tiktok, trying to think of new ideas. Maybe she should try and get him into one of her videos? All her followers seeing him this small would probably upset him.

She got up to go bother him. He was sitting in the living room, watching TV. She walked over and pulled out her phone. He looked up at her confused as she started recording him.

“What are you doing?” Mike asked, but she ignored him and started narrating her video. She zoomed in to make him look normal sized.

“Big brother who used to pick on me when he babysat.” She said, and then zoomed out to show his real size compared to her.

“Little sister who got bigger, returning the favor.” She continued and sat down right on top of him.

Mike screamed as her titanic ass descended on top of him. She was over twice his size, and 4 times his weight and he couldn't get her off no matter how hard he tried.

Michelle hit stop on the video, and watched it back to make sure it looked good. She was a pro at getting her good angles, and this video definitely made her ass look good as it crush her brother. Smiling in satisfaction, she posted it to her page.

The whole time she did this, Mike was screaming in thrashing underneath her. His blood was boiling, who the hell did she think she was treating him like this?He could feel himself shrinking, and decided to change his tactics. Instead of using his lacking strength, he pinched her. Causing her to squeak and jump up.

“Oww, jerk.” She said, rubbing her side.

“What the fuck was that?” Mike yelled at her.

“Oh relax, I was just filming a tiktok. Don't be so lame.” Michelle explained like it was no big deal. “Look, its already getting views!” She held out her phone to show the view count dialing up. Comments were coming in and Mike read a few of them.

‘Haha squish that midget’

‘Damn, i wish that was me’

‘Holy shit, is he real?’


Mike turned red as he realized how many people were watching his sister sit on him. “Delete it right now!” He said, standing up on the couch.

“No way, my fans love it!” Michelle said.

“I said, DELETE IT!” He screamed as he jumped off the couch towards her, reaching for her phone. But he was rapidly shrinking, and he got nowhere near her phone. He crashed into her large boobs, and bounced right off them.

Michelle laughed loudly at seeing her brother bounce off her chest and land back onto the couch. “Better calm down, you're almost small enough for these tits to crush you.”

Mike looked up at her and realized how small he had gotten. He hopped off the couch to leave and hide in his room. As he ran past her, he realized he was only as tall as her knee. He vowed to just hide in his room from now on. Everytime he left, something bad happened. He couldn't wait till he grew back so he could get his revenge on her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Are you sure you have to leave?” Mike asked, looking up at Cindy.

“Yes, I just came over to grab a book I left here. I have to go study.” Cindy said, opening up her backpack and putting a book inside. “Plus, look how tiny you are now. You need to just isolate. Its clear that you cant control yourself.” She said, emphasizing that last sentence.

“Aww c'mon babe.” Mike pleaded.

“I said no. I'm going to the bathroom and then I'm gonna go.” She said, setting her backpack down and walking out of his room.

Mike pouted to himself as she left. He was so bored, and did not want to be left alone with his sister. His self pity was interrupted by a phone beeping. Mike looked over to see Cindy's phone was in the pocket of her backpack. He couldn't help himself and walked over to see who it was. He saw the text preview and his heart sank.

Doug

‘Hey, leaving for the bar now, see you soon’


“What the fuck?” He said aloud. Why was she going to a bar with Doug? She said she was going to study. Was she cheating on him?

His mind whirled as he thought of the implications of that text and what he could do about it. If he confronted her now, she would just accuse him of spying on her, and say that she was just meeting him there to study. He needed to catch her with him.

Using his new size to his advantage, he opened up her backpack and took out a few books and hid them, making room for himself, and evening out the weight so she would notice. He crawled inside and zipped it up. It wasn't very comfortable, but for some reason, she had a spare change of clothes in there, so he was able to wrap himself in them to make it softer.

He heard Cindy come back into the room. “Mike? Where are you?” She said. “Must be pouting. Whatever.”

She picked up her backpack and left. Mike was thrown around as she tossed the bag into her car and drove off. After a few minutes of driving, he felt the car park, and he was pulled out of the car.

He couldn't see anything, but he heard her enter a loud building. It sounded just like a bar.

‘I knew it’ Mike thought to himself.

He heard the muffled sound of Cindy calling out to someone before she walked over and dropped her backpack on the ground. It was hard to hear, but when he heard the mumbles of a second, deeper voice, he knew exactly who it was.

‘What the fuck is she doing at a bar with Doug’ Mike thought. He couldn't wait any longer, and reached for the zipper to open it up and catch her. But as he started pulling it open, it snagged. He tugged a few more times, but he couldn't budge it. He had only been able to open it about 2 inches before it stuck, so all he could do was look outside.

‘Fuck’. He said. ‘I'll just have to wait until she leaves before I get her attention.’

Unfortunately for Mike, it was over 2 hours before she decided to leave. He laid there the whole time, listening to her chat with Doug and ordering drink after drink. He did his best to keep calm, but he knew he had shrunk a little bit. Nothing like some of his previous episodes though. 


Eventually he was picked back up and Cindy left the bar, he could tell she was drunk by the slight swaying in her walk.

“Ill call an uber” Came Doug's voice.

‘At least hes calling an uber for her to get home.’ Mike thought. Soon the car pulled up and she threw her bag into the trunk. It was completely dark in there, and he couldn't see anything out of the small hole in the zipper. He waited another 15 minutes or so until the trunk opened and he was pulled out.

Mike looked out the hole, and did not recognize the landscape. Did her dorm really look this different at night?

It wasn't until he heard Doug's voice that he realized what was going on.

“It's this one.” Doug said as he opened the door to his apartment. “Ladies first.”

Mike was absolutely furious. Cindy was about to fuck Doug! He couldn't believe she was cheating on him.

He started to fight with the zipper more, but was soon thrown onto the ground. He was bounced around and hit by the school supplies in her bag. It took him a second to find the hole again and look out.

He turned red by what he saw. Both Cindy and Doug were naked. Doug was sitting on his bed and Cindy was sucking his cock!

“That bitch!” Mike yelled, but the two giants didn't hear him. He fought with the zipper, but he continued to shrink and get weaker. But eventually his rage caused him to shrink enough where he could squeeze his shoulders through the hole and climb out. He couldn't have been more than 8 inches tall at that point, but his rage blinded him. He sprinted towards his kneeling girlfriend.

But before he could reach her, she stood up and got on the bed.

“Now fuck me with that big cock!” She said as she got on all fours.

“Damn, your ass is so fucking fat. I hope it can handle this monster.” Doug said as he slammed his dick into her wet pussy.

Cindy moaned like a pornstar as Doug pounded her. Mike didn't give up, he ran towards the bed and grabbed the sheets to pull himself up. The distance to the top of the bed seemed to get further away, as he continued to shrink, but he powered on before getting on top.

He was about half the size he was when he left the backpack, and the sight waiting for him on top of the bed was terrifying. They were like skyscrapers to him. Doug loomed over Cindys bent over form, fucking her brains out. Cindy's face was on the bed, her eyes closed and her mouth open as she moaned and gasped with each thrust.

“Oh god, its so fucking big.” She said.

Mike ran towards her face, screaming her name and calling her every insult he could think of. He must have gotten close enough for her to hear him, because her eyes opened and locked onto him.

“Mike?” She said between moans.

“Are you really calling out that loser's name?” Doug said, offended.

“No, I mean, yes. Wait. I mean he's here.” Cindy said, her alcohol-addled mind trying to process what she was seeing.

“What? Where?” Doug said as he stopped thrusting and looked around.

Cindy’s hand snatched Mike up as she sat up. “Right here.”

Doug pulled out of Cindy and peered at Cindy's hand to see the tiny man there.

“Holy shit, he's like a bug now!” Doug said.

“How did you get here?” Cindy asked.

“I saw that text from Doug, so I snuck into your bag to catch your whore ass cheating on me!” Mike yelled.

“What did you call me!?” She yelled, shaking him. “I know you hooked up with your ex. I saw your text to her.”

Mike didn't know what text she was talking about. “What the fuck are you talking about.”

“Did you or did you not get a blowjob from her?” Cindy said.

“Well, yes, but it's complic….” He started but was cut off.

“I fucking knew it. So I decided to get even. And you were kind enough to tell me about how big Doug's dick was, so I decided to see for myself.” Cindy said.

“Wait, he told you how big my dick was?” Doug laughed. “Dumb move little guy.”

“Lay down.” Cindy commanded Doug, who gladly did. Cindy laid down next to him, her face right next to his dick, and dropped Mike at its base.

“You're so pathetic. Look how big his dick is. It's several times bigger than you!” Cindy taunted.

Mike started to scream at her. He was losing control of his anger and started to shrink even more.

“Look at you, getting even smaller. How about this; you need to control your anger, so your great girlfriend is gonna help you out. You have to watch me suck this big fat cock, and if you get so angry that you shrink small enough, Ill shove you in his dick hole, and suck you out.” Cindy said as she opened her mouth and began sucking.

Mike was snapped out of his rage by that threat. Was she serious? There's no way he could survive that! He thought about calling her bluff, but remembered how drunk she was.

Mike looked at his surroundings and estimated he was only 2 inches tall at this point. He turned away from his girlfriend as she sucked the massive cock that loomed over him and closed his eyes.

He did his best to calm down and ignore her, but the slurping and gagging noises were too much. He could feel himself shrinking. He was panicking now. What could he do? He was going to shrink away and get swallowed by this giant whore!

In an act of desperation, he curled his hand into a fist, and punched the side of his head as hard as he could. Knocking himself out.