- Text Size +

“Do we really have to go to the beach?” Mike said from the back seat of Cindy's car.

“Yes, we haven't gone anywhere fun in awhile, and the sunlight is good for you. It helps with your mood.” Cindy explained for the tenth time.

“Ugh, fine. But why is she here?” Mike asked, indicating his sister Michelle, who was sitting in the passenger seat.

“Because Cindy is nice and I want to go to the beach too!” Michelle said cheerily.

Mike just sighed to himself and looked out the window for the rest of the ride as the girls chatted in the front of the car.


When they got to the beach, they unloaded the car and grabbed all their beach stuff.

“Can you carry the bag for us?” Michelle asked. “Unless its too heavy for you.”

“No, I got it.” Mike said, rising to her challenge. The beach bag was stuffed with their towels, sun screen, and water bottles, and probably weighed almost as much as he did. But he refused to admit it was too heavy.

The girls walked ahead of Mike as he struggled to carry the bag. He wasn't able to hold it by the handles without it dragging on the floor, so he had to awkwardly wrap his arms around the center of it. By the time he got to the sand where the girls had stopped, he was panting heavily.

“Thanks babe.” Cindy said as she grabbed the bag with one arm and started handing out towels and sunscreen to everyone. Mike couldn't believe how easily she was able to pick up that bag, and it made him feel weaker than he ever had before.

The three of them set up their towels and started putting on sunscreen. He watched as Cindy pulled off her coverup, revealing her red bikini clad body. She was so sexy. Almost twice his height with a tight body. Before he shrunk, he had considered her small chested, but at this size, they were much more than a handful. And her ass. It was enormous. It took all his will power not to run over and shove his face into those cheeks.

Next to her, Michelle was also taking off her coverup, revealing a teeny tiny black bikini. She was much bigger than Cindy, both in height and curves. It looked like each of her tits weighed the same as Mike, and the small bikini was struggling to contain them.

“Really Michelle? You couldn't find anything smaller?” Mike complained.

“Hey, I forgot to buy a new bikini at the mall, this was all I had. Don't be such a prude.” She said.

“Turn off dad mode Mike, lets just have fun today.” Cindy chided. “Want to go in the water?”

Mike rolled his eyes but let it drop. No point in getting upset over something he couldn't control.

The three went out into the water, which was surprisingly warm. Mike swam out in front of the girls for a bit before stopping to turn around. The two girls were wadding towards him, both still able to touch the bottom, even though Mike hadn't been able to for a while.

When they caught up to Mike, Cindy was up to her neck, but the water only went up to the top of Michelle's tits, and they floated at the surface.

“Its so nice out today. Good call on the beach day, Cindy.” Michelle said.

“I know, you couldn't ask for a better day. The water is so nice.” Cindy said.

The two girls continued to chat as Mike tread water. He was not really paying attention to what they were saying, instead he was focusing on swimming. Looking down, he wondered how deep he was. Taking a deep breath, he dove down to see if he could touch the bottom.

He swam down a few feet before he felt bits of seaweed touch his face. He brushed it aside and swam down until he touched the bottom with his hands. When he got there, he looked back up at the surface. The light was shining through the waves, creating a beautiful sight. He stayed there for a few seconds, appreciating the view, before kicking off the bottom to resurface.

But as soon as he kicked, his leg snagged on seaweed, stopping him in his tracks. He panicked and started kicking, trying to break free. No matter how hard he kicked, he couldn't break free. Adrenaline kicked in as he struggled. He was quickly running out of breath. But just as he thought he was doomed, he felt the seaweed around his leg get loose. He was shrinking out of it.

He slipped free and struggled for the surface. He broke through the surface and gasped for air. Exhausted, he blindly reached for anything to grab hold of, until his hand smacked a soft surface, which he pulled his upper half onto, gasping for air.

Michelle jumped in surprise as her brother broke through the surface right in front of her, splashing and gasping for air. He was much smaller than he had been just moments ago, and he was flailing his arms around. He hit her boob and pulled himself onto them, using them to haul himself halfway out of the water. Each of her tits were wider than he was, and it was easy for him to stay on them.

“O shit, Mike! What happened?” She said. Michelle and Cindy had noticed Mike was gone, and Cindy had just gone underwater to look for him when he popped up.

“Got… stuck…seaweed…” Mike said between gasps of air. Mike slumped down, the adrenaline leaving his body.

Just then Cindy popped up out of the water and looked over at Mike and Michelle in confusion.

“He dived too deep and panicked. Popped up here and now hes exhausted.” Michelle said, as she grabbed Mike and handed him over to Cindy, who held him like a child and carried him back to shore.

By the time they got back, Mike had caught his breath and was able to walk on his own. Cindy watched him walk towards the car, and sighed. He had shrunk so much more. He had to be about 2 and a half feet tall now.

“Do you want to go home now?” Cindy asked, concerned.

“No, no, I’m fine. I'm just going to rest in the car for a bit. You two enjoy the beach.” Mike said, not wanting to ruin their day because of his incident.

“Are you sure?” Cindy asked, to which Mike nodded his head. “Ok, let me just unlock the car for you.” She said as she walked with him back to the car.

Michelle watched the couple walk to the car, and went to wait for Cindy at the beach blankets. She sat down and glanced at the beach bag which held all their phones. She thought about one of the plans she had come up with after shadowing her boss the other day. Should she really go through with this? She remembered how Dr. Greene said she would put her name on a research paper. An intern being on a paper is almost unheard of. It would set her up for a promising career.

And it wasn't like she would be lying about anything.

She grabbed Mike's phone and unlocked it. He didn't know she knew his unlock code, but it wasn't like it was hard to guess it was his birthday. She pulled up his texts and typed in Vicky’s name.

‘Hey, sorry I was acting weird, but I’m so glad I ran into you, I hope we can meet up soon.” Michelle typed out and hit send. She saw Cindy heading back and put the phone back in the bag.

“How's he doing?” Michelle asked.

“Oh he's fine. Just a bit shook up.” Cindy said.

“You’ve been so good to him. He's lucky to have you. Most girls would have left.” Michelle said.

“Well, I know he would do the same for me. It has been hard tho…” Cindy said, but was cut off by Mike's phone beeping.

“I wonder who that could be. I'll bring him his phone.” Cindy said, picking up his phone. She didn't mean to pry and read the text, but she couldn't help seeing the name Vicky. She knew that was the name of Mike's ex, and her curiosity got the better of her. She read the text.

‘I knew you couldn't resist after that BJ. But like I said, let me know when you're dildo sized.’

Cindy's heart dropped. She couldn't believe what she just read. She reread it a few times, making sure she got it right, before putting the phone down. How could he? After all she did for him?

“Everything ok?” Michelle asked.

“Um, yeah. Yeah. I'm just tired. I think I'm gonna just lay down for a bit.” Cindy replied before laying down on the blanket.

Cindy's mind raced. Should she break up with him? They had been together for so long. But she had been so loyal to him, and he cheated on her. Then an idea came to her. Don't get mad. Get even.