- Text Size +

Cindy gasped when Mike walked out of his apartment to meet her at her car. “Oh my god! You've gotten so much smaller!”

The last time Mike had seen his girlfriend, he was still taller than her, but now he was 3 and a half feet tall, which only reached her stomach.

“I know, I've had a rough few days. But now that I'm with you, Ill be fine.” Mike said with confidence.

Cindy didn't look too convinced by that statement. “Are you sure you still want to go to the gym before I bring you to your next doctor's appointment? You'll be all sweaty anyways.”

“Yeah, once I grow back, I don't want to have lost all my strength. Gotta stay fit. And Ill just shower at the gym before we leave, no big deal.” Mike said confidently.

Cindy just shook her head in disbelief at the situation, but did not want to argue with him, just in case it caused him to have another shrinking episode.

She drove them to the gym, and they went through a pretty simple workout. Mike stayed away from any of the weights, and just did bodyweight exercises. He didn't want to see just how little he could manage to lift, and being able to pump out 30 pull ups reminded him just how in shape he really was.

The hardest part about the workout was seeing Cindy at this size. She was wearing the typical tight shorts and sports bra, and her tight body was glistening with sweat. She towered above him and there was something erotic about the whole thing. He knew that getting turned on could cause him to shrink more, so he avoided looking at her as much as he could. 


After about an hour of working out, they finished up and each went into their separate locker rooms to shower and get dressed. Luckily for Mike, it was the middle of the work day, so not many people were at the gym. He was a bit nervous taking a shower in a public locker room, but the only indication that anyone else was even in the locker room was a towel hanging outside of the sauna, so someone must be in there. Mike undressed and headed into the shower.

*giant male content warning*

He only just got into the water, after letting it warm up, before he heard the sauna door open and footsteps head his way.

‘Oh great,’ he thought. ‘Company.’

“Oh god, Mike?” Echoed Doug's voice.

Mike turned to see Doug standing right behind him. Or to be more precise, to see Doug's cock right behind him. At his new height, his eye level was to Dougs crouch, and he was shocked by how massive it was.

“You got so much smaller, you must be like half your original size dude.” Doug laughed. 


“Yeah, I realize. Can you back up a bit?” Mike said, as he looked up away from his cock to his face.

“Haha, oh sorry dude. This thing must look like a monster to you. Its almost as long as your arm.” He said as he shook his hips side to side, making his dick bounce back and forth. Unfortunately for Mike, when Doug shook his hips, his dick extended far enough to slap him on the side of the face.

“Jesus fuck dude!” Mike screamed. “What the fuck is wrong with you?”

Doug just started laughing as Mike turned red. Mike was absolutely furious, and lashed out, punching Doug right on his dick. But he only hit the shaft, and not the balls, so it did almost no damage.

“You better be careful little guy, I'll let that one slide because I hit you first, but dont push me.” Doug warned, but then noticed Mike was getting smaller. “Holy shit, you're shrinking more!”

Mike realized the world was growing around him. He was about to punch Doug again, but held back and left the shower to avoid any more shrinking. He quickly changed and tried to ignore the echoing laughter coming from the showers.

When he left the locker room, Cindy was waiting for him. “Mike! Did you just shrink more?” She asked.

“That fuck head Doug was in there. He was shaking his giant dick in my face. Bragging about it being as big as my arm.” Mike said, still mad.

“Big as your arm?” Cindy said. “I doubt that babe. Just ignore it.”

“We were both in the shower and he was literally shaking it in front of me. I couldn't ignore it.” Mike said.

“Jesus, that big?” Cindy asked, wide eyed.

Mike just shot her a dirty look.

“Sorry, I uh... Let's just go babe. We don't want to be late for your appointment. And we dont wanna run into him when he comes out.” Cindy said, deflecting his anger.

Mike just huffed and walked out, Cindy following.

*End of male content*
~~~~~~~~

Mike waited in the doctor's office while Cindy waited for him out in her car. He didn't have to wait long after the nurse took his basic vitals before Dr. Greene came in.

“Well, it seems like you've had a busy week. You are already down to 3 feet, 2 inches. Only 2 other patients are smaller than you. Most of our patients have barely lost more than a foot, but youre down over 3 feet.” The doctor said.

“Well don't I feel special.” Mike said sarcastically. 


“I'll have to make a special note to see if there are any similarities between you and the other 2 smaller patients to see what could be causing you to shrink so fast.” Dr. Greene said as she wrote on her notepad.

“I am not doing any other tests that I didn't sign up for. Just give me my shots so I can get closer to getting the cure.” Mike said.

The doctor just laughed. “Don't worry, you aren't required to do anything else. If we did come up with new tests we wanted to run, it would be completely voluntary and we would give you more compensation.”

“Whatever. Can we just get this over with?” Mike said.

The doctor sighed but agreed. She took out a syringe and gave Mike his shot. “Now just like before, your shrinking episodes will be even stronger than before. So try to control yourself.”

Mike just grumbled a response and left. He just wanted to sit at home and relax for the rest of the day. Away from all these people that are constantly pissing him off.