- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Thank you so much for reading my story ^^ I'm having so much fun while writing it. I finally made a patreon account! It's new but I'll try to be more active. My patreon account is https://www.patreon.com/teletabigts


And please leave a review, I want to see your opinions. And tell me if you like my story, I need motivation people!

He looked up at her in fear. He stepped back and tried to understand what was going on. All of this was so surreal. He was already so much smaller and petite compared to her and now he was getting smaller.


He started to pinch himself, this had to be one of the nightmares he was seeing these days. But nothing happened, he was still there, she was still looking down at him, and he was still smaller. 'No, no. A human can't shrink, it's impossible.' he thought to himself. While he was overwhelmed with his thoughts she slowly approached him.


"Kate, you have gone too far! How dare you c-carry me and touch me like you have any right to control me! Get out of my way and give me the key, I'm going to leave." he said. No matter how hard he tried to look manly and in charge, he was just a cute little boy to her. A little prey, an opportunity, a toy maybe.


"Hush little one. I guess you still have no idea what's going on. Let me clarify for you." she said.


She approached him more, he stepped back as she stepped forward to him until his back touched the wall. Now he was stuck. She kept walking to him slowly. She walked slowly on purpose, to scare him more, to make him helpless more. She was now standing in front of him, his eyes were on right below her shoulder levels. He was stuck between her body and the wall. He put his hands on her belly and tried to push her away but it was useless. It just made her more excited.


"Aww look at you. Trying to get away from the big sis? Is big sis too big for you little boy?" She looked down at him and giggled. 


"Kate stop fucking messing around with me! Get out of my way and let me go. It's not funny, you are out of your fucking mouth!"


 He started punching her belly to get away and get rid of her but it made her angry. Suddenly, he felt his arms pinned to the wall with strong pressure and he couldn't move them.


"Now now, you better behave shrimp. Don't ever try to hit me with that pathetic small hands, you understand?" She leaned down and looked down at his eyes menacingly.


"What the fuck are you talking about you little bitch. LET ME GO!" He screamed and tried everything to make her let go of him but it was useless.


There was nothing he could do but he had to leave, he had to save himself and he was gonna fight, he wasn't going to be prey to an 18 years old girl. So he looked up at her and spat on her face. Kate just closed her eyes while his spit leaked down on her face. Then she held his both arms with her one hand and she cleaned her face with her free arm.


"Okay, now you are gonna see who am I and who are you. Time to teach you a lesson." as she finished her sentence suddenly he found himself on her shoulder. God how she could carry his body so easily. He started punching her back with his free hands but it wasn't stopping her, it was only making her angrier.


She sat down and made him lie down on her lap. She pressed his head with her elbow and his butt was on the middle of her lap.


"K-Kate, w-what are you doing please stop it! K-kate you are going too far with this! I'm not a k-kid you can't..." she made her pressure harder with her elbow and silenced him.


"Little boys like you should be punished. You are gonna learn your place Renny boy and I'm sure you are gonna be a good boy from now on. Now hush, this is inevitable." she smiled. She felt so strong and confident. His and her life was gonna change so much, she could feel that. She never felt like this before, this was all she needed.


She slowly took off his pants. She started to caress his cute little butt. Her hand was enough to cover his cheek, god he was so small, how could he be the older one?


 While she rubbed his butt, he was wiggling his legs and his arms but she could easily hold and control them in their place. 


"Are you ready to learn your place? I think you will." With that last word, she spanked him very hard. He started screaming loudly.


"Aww, did it hurt little one? But we just started." She started laughing. Seeing him so helpless made her so excited.


"Okay, 3 more. But you have to count every spank, or I'll start over again." Kate said and spanked him again. She looked down at his butt and she could almost see her hand's shape on his little but. She smiled and looked down at him. He was crying and screaming.


"K-Kate, Please d-don't do this, i-it hurts so much please s-stop it." He started begging. Where was that 'manly' boy?


"Oh no little one, I said count and you just whined like a little baby, now it's gonna start again, so sorry. But the thing is, you have to learn to listen to me. And that's why I'm punishing you, so if you don't want to be punished, then be a good boy and listen to me." She spanked him again, as she finished her word. 


"O-one!" He yelled while crying and sobbing like a kid.


"Good boy!" She looked down at her butt, it was all red and so warm.


"Look at how pathetic you are Renny boy, you can't even handle one of an 18-year-old girl's hands. I'm better than you, don't ever forget that. You are small, weak, and helpless. While I'm big, strong, and superior. You are gonna learn that you are no longer the older one here. You are just a little boy, who listens to me and does whatever I say. Now now, don't forget to count the second one." She said and spanked him again, his whole body shook with that strong hit.


"T-two. I-it hurts so m-much, p-please s-stop. I promise I'll be more respectful to you and I'll listen to you p-please" He said while his tears were leaking down to his cheeks. He looked so innocent and broken.


"Yes, I'm sure you will be. Now shut up, don't speak until I say so, and stop crying like a little slut." She spanked him one last time, with all her power.


"THREE!" He yelled and found himself on the floor as she let go of his body. He was laying down on the floor right in front of her feet. He hid her face between his arms and kept crying. His butt was killing him, it was so hot, and in pain because of all the spankings.


She just stared down at him for a few seconds. She didn't do or say anything, just watched him and enjoyed the view. A boy who is 6 years older than him, a boy who is a university student lying down next to her feet and crying. She watched him and felt strong, she felt powerful.


"Now." she broke the silence with a confident sound. "When I say take off your clothes, what are you gonna do Renny?" She looked down at him.


He was still hiding his face between her arms, he was terrified.


"Get up and stay on your knees I'm not gonna say it again!" she obeyed him.


He obeyed her and stayed on his knees, he looked down to the floor. He didn't want to look at her face, everything was so humiliating and embarrassing.


"Look at me, now." she said.


He craned his head and looked up at her, his tears were still falling down and he was so scared.


"K-kate, p-please.." 


"It's ma'am from now on if you don't want to have a redder ass. You should be respectful to your elders." She said with a demanding voice.


"B-but, I-I'm the older one and I'm your tutor, I-I... Why are you doing this to me?" Ren said and looked up at her innocently.


"No, not anymore. I think you have learned your lesson. What I tell you is an order, and you are gonna do it. You have no other choice." Kate said.


"So Renny boy, when I say take off your clothes, what are you gonna do?" She looked down at him and waited for an obedient answer.


"I-I... I'm g-gonna t-take my clothes off." He blushes. He couldn't believe that he had to yield to her. He couldn't believe all of this. He shouldn't obey a girl who is so much younger than him. But the reality was different, he was the little one, and she could do whatever she wanted.


"You are gonna take your clothes off, what?" She gave a little push to his body with her feet, to warn him.


"I-I, I'm gonna take my clothes off, ma'am." He said that word, he never thought he was gonna say that word to anyone.


She grinned as she heard him calling ma'am. It was right, it was exactly how it should be.


"Good boy! I promise I'll take good care of you as you keep being a good boy. But when you are not Renny boy, trust me, you are gonna get sooo much pain." She started ruffling his hair and she giggled.


"You are so small and cute, why are you so small Renny? Didn't you eat vegetables? I was as tall as you when I was like 11. But still, I could beat your 24 years old self easily. I wasn't skinny and petite like you. But you are a little cutie aren't you?" 


She laughed as she made fun of him. She wanted him to feel small, like the way he was. He didn't say anything, he just looked down to the floor and stayed silent. He wanted to die, he was never get bullied and humiliated like this before. He felt so much pain, but not because of the spankings, because of the humiliation. 


She pat her lap and called him like he was a dog. "Come here Renny, sit on my lap." She reached down and picked him up from the floor like he was a dog and then she sat him on her lap. He was still whimpering as his butt kept hurting. 


"Shhh, it's okay. You are gonna be a good boy for me and everything's gonna be alright." Kate leaned down and whispered to his ear.


"B-but ma'am, I w-wanna go home. I-I d-don't wanna be here. P-plea.." 

Kate placed her large hand on his mouth and silenced him.


"No, we talked about this. I decide things, you just say yes ma'am or no ma'am. Don't make me spank you again. You don't want that, right?" She leaned down and kissed his soft cheek. Even his face was so much smaller than hers, it was so funny to her.  "Of course you don't sweetie. So keep being a good boy." 


He just nodded, he looked so terrified and obedient. Now she could start educating him. She grinned and held his smaller hands.


"Now, I'm gonna put you down and you are gonna take off your clothes, all of them. And I'm gonna bring something while you take your clothes off, if I find any clothes on you when I'm back, I'm gonna make sure that I make your mark on the wall, as I hit your small body to the wall over and over again, understood little one?" She held his petite hands firmly.


"Y-yes ma'am. I-I understand." He answered immediately. She smiled, she loved so much to see his obedience.


"Good boy!" She kissed his little head.


She felt something. Something that travels in her veins. Some kind of power that she never felt before. Like that thing she felt when he shrank in front of her. She looked down at him and saw him getting a little smaller. She grinned widely. She didn't know what is happening, and how it was happening but it was happening, and that was all that mattered.