- Text Size +

After Juvi was done with me, she handed me to the girls in the kitchen, more specifically Nicolle, who I had developed feelings for before. How could I not? She was so pretty with such long brown hair, it resembled Rapunzel’s.

Unfortunately, once I gave her my number and told her we should hang out, she gave the cold shoulder completely. I became somewhat of a douche to her, not helping her on the line or straight up ignoring her. But we eventually moved past that. Now, I was just an inch tall and in the grasp of her thumb and index finger.

“You’re so cute,” she said to me. “I don’t really know what to do with you, though. I don’t want to sit on you or anything. That’s kind of weird.

“Just put him on the floor for now,” our other coworker Stacy said. Nicolle did just that, gently placing me on the floor. The two giantesses now towered over me.

Over the next fifty minutes or so, I kept running from the two of them as they walked around. Both of them almost stepped on me on multiple occasions, apologizing afterwards.

There was even one time I was trying to avoid being stepped on by Nicolle, and she kept coming after me like we were playing tag or something. She giggled when she did that.

“You know. This is actually kind of fun,” she said. “You being so tiny and running around trying to avoid being stepped on. It’s kind of funny.”

Eventually, however, I apparently was getting in their way too much and Stacy had enough of almost stepping on me.

“You keep getting in our way,” she said. “Come here.” She then squatted down, picked me up and placed me on the lid of one of the two rag buckets kept in the kitchen. I had no idea what was going on.

That’s when I looked up and saw Stacy towering over me. Oh, no, I thought. She was about to sit on me!

Stacy was always bent over when we were slow and she would be on her phone. Her butt seemed to be bigger than any of the girls that worked overnight. The ebony giantess also wasn’t the skinniest by far. She wasn’t the fattest, but she came as a close second. I was worried her sitting on me might actually crush my bones or something.

“Wait! What are you -” I never got to finish my sentence before Stacy brought her huge butt down on me. I could hear Nicolle laughing as Stacy crushed me under her butt. She stood up seconds later. Guess what? Yep. I was stuck to her butt.

“There. Now you won’t have to worry about being stepped on,” she said. She then began walking around, her butt bouncing more than Juvi’s or Josseline’s had. My entire world shook with every step she took.

I remained stuck to Stacy’s butt for a while, her even bending over, which stretched her buttcheeks apart, making it seem as if it had grown.

Soon enough, she took me off and then put me back on the floor. What was to come next?

I got my answer when Nicolle came into the kitchen with the broom. She stood at the other end of the kitchen and began sweeping, giggling as she did. I gasped as the broom came my way. I began to run, screaming in terror as I did.

It was as if she was purposely trying to sweep me up with the rest of the mess on the floor. Why did she get so much joy out of this?

I ran until I was able to run under the freezer. I caught my breath as I stood there. Once I was able to breathe normally, I began to cry. This was no fun. It hadn’t been from the start. I didn’t know how or why Juvi and the girls shrunk me, but I wanted to go back to normal size.

After a few minutes, I walked out from under the freezer, wiping my eyes and taking a deep breath. My night – or morning since it was now four o’clock in the morning – wasn’t over yet.